PDA

View Full Version : Who says the old guys cant wrestle!

Firebrand
10-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Ric Flair and Mick Foley just put on a hell of a match! Just two old school professionals doing what they do, and they did it well. The entire crowd screaming "TNA! TNA!".

I know most people on here probably didnt like the match if they even watched it, but to me that match represented wrestling to its core. All sacrifice for the fans. Good Job guys!

Daniel Bryan
10-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Ric Flair and Mick Foley just put on a hell of a match! Just two old school professionals doing what they do, and they did it well. The entire crowd screaming "TNA! TNA!".

I know most people on here probably didnt like the match if they even watched it, but to me that match represented wrestling to its core. All sacrifice for the fans. Good Job guys!

to me that represented wrestling at its finest unfortunately those guys cant do that to many more times and we wont see a great match like that till WWE finishes their transition period probably but i agree that was a great match except the ending of it wasnt that great

jcagosto
10-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Ric Flair from the top rope, damn!

merhardt03
10-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Awesome match for two guys wit limited abilities. Finish was weak but I really enjoyed this match.

Murphdogg4
10-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Awesome match. This is why Ric is the greatest of all time. What other superstar of his level would take a thumbtack spot? NOBODY.

vbirwin
10-08-2010, 07:30 AM
I've gotta hand it to them, I wasn't expecting much but they proved me wrong. That was a huge bump by Foley off the stage. He must have flown 15 feet and that table didn't cushion him at all. Flair seems reinvigorated in TNA. Although the skin on his forehead must be paper thin at this point because he's gushing blood in almost every match he does. My only complaint was the lame finish. Flair is the one who put Foley through the table but then Foley got up and Flair didn't? That was weak.

I was also hoping that when Foley called Flair back into the Ring to Kiss his ass that Foley would stop and say he had too much respect for Flair to do that and shake his hand. But I guess they needed to maintain the booking for the PPV.

shanethewolf
10-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Where have I seen that ass kissing angle before...oh yes, the same place TNA steals all of its ideas: WWE!

A lot of people are giving Foley and Flair credit for this match because of their age, but when AJ Styles, Kaz and the other young guys put on a match like this nobody is all that impressed. Every time the old guys get in the ring the bar is lowered.