PDA

View Full Version : Is Ziggler being held back on the mic?

machoo mann
09-18-2011, 02:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBMRXghkCw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-josiIBlRI&feature=related

these are from Z! True Island Story where Dolph has his own segment called "Ask the heel". I love these skits and it shows that Dolph could do well on the mic when he is let loose. I think that creative squad should give more liberties to the superstars with the promos, they are so bland and repetitive..let the guys bring their own touch to them.

Robareid
09-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Love this, second time I watched them

"I do think Alex Riley and Jack Swagger have the it factor... height"

Classic

TwoTone
09-18-2011, 02:46 AM
He is damn wrong about Archer being the worst show on tv.

Y2J___Y2J
09-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Ziggler will eventually get up around the title picture... but they gave him a stupid name.. who will ever take him seriously

ELNIOJR
09-18-2011, 06:45 AM
He obviously can talk, but I dont think he need to talk that FAST to prove it.
And yes, he should be his own man on the mic...

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 07:03 AM
I think that creative squad

Did you mean spirit squad? jk ;)

On topic, I think he will be given the time to talk soon as it looks as if Vickie may drop him for Swagger.

Los Conquistador
09-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Ziggler will eventually get up around the title picture... but they gave him a stupid name.. who will ever take him seriously

Because names like hulk hogan, triple h, booker t, Chris jericho all names of must be world champions
Say each of those names slowly
I bet there was always someone who said the same as you about them

But the all made their names credible away from stupid through hard work, will and dedication
Years from now ziggler will be a given in terms of world champion
And some smark will be complaining about another young upstart name

Its not the name that gives the man power
Its the man that gives the name power

BlazersDozen
09-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Its amazing how fast his mic skills improved because last year they were garbage. Idk if its because he doesn't really have a true character right now so he can just be himself or if he really improved but I'm enjoying it. His commentary a few weeks ago on RAW was probably the best commentary spot I've seen in awhile. Not putting him in the same class as CM Punk, but best commentary spot since CM Punk last year & The Miz on Friday rivaled it.

M_Truth16
09-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I think Ziggler is being held back on the mic. His little segments in Z! True Island Story have been the highlights of the show. But I think the problem with him getting mic time right now is the fact that he's still associated with Vickie. Vickie is a great heel and anytime Ziggler has a promo or a chance for one, it's Vickie that does most of the talking with Ziggler throwing out a word or two. If at some point he breaks away from Vickie then I believe he will have his chance to shine on the mic.

Chavo
09-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I enjoy Ziggler on the mic but he really shines in the ring...one of the best workers imo. That being said, I hate his name...so bad

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Why did they stop with his push against Edge? He was doing great. They should have let him keep the championship a while! His time will come though. He also needs a better finisher than the "zig zag".

BlazersDozen
09-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Why did they stop with his push against Edge? He was doing great. They should have let him keep the championship a while! His time will come though. He also needs a better finisher than the "zig zag".

Well I disagree about the Zig Zag. I think its a good finisher. Its a quick hitting finisher that can be used out of nowhere in high tempo or slow tempo matches. Its simple but effective & easily sellable & not really botchable.

K2Jelly
09-18-2011, 01:14 PM
I was asking myself the same question when I saw the "Ask the Heel" segments. I definitely think so. There's another one he did on Episode 31 and it shows how much latent mic skills this guy has.

machoo mann
09-18-2011, 01:20 PM
I was asking myself the same question when I saw the "Ask the Heel" segments. I definitely think so. There's another one he did on Episode 31 and it shows how much latent mic skills this guy has.

yeah didn't find that one as a short clip so I left it out but it was awesome too. The part where Ziggler said "JoMo, bring your bedazzled yoga pants and ripoff kung-fu moves" was epic.. the guy can hold on his own no doubt, so maybe its Swaggers turn to be the wallflower?

AOF666
09-18-2011, 02:09 PM
People are forgetting we are talking about WWE. They choose when someone will get a push. It took Christians 13 years and Mark Henry 15 years.

The Hit Man
09-18-2011, 02:21 PM
I thought this for a while even before I saw these segments. Ziggler really can hold his own on the mics and I think Vickie may have something to do with his improvement. It does look as if Ziggler is going to leave Vickie and Swagger will be her new client, helping Swagger on his mic skills whic aren't the best. When Ziggler does go solo we will truly see that Ziggler is not ony one of the best in the ring but on the mic too. I really do think this guy is the future of the WWE!

Tyler Durden
09-19-2011, 02:37 AM
Short answer is yes. But I would say that he is being put into a position where people will actually listen when he talks.