PDA

View Full Version : Kofi

Rilla
09-16-2011, 07:48 PM
With the height he gets from his double turnbuckle jump, am I the only one that thinks he should add a moonsault to his offensive?

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 07:53 PM
As long as he drops the boom, boom, boom nonsense, I am a happy camper.

broc808
09-16-2011, 07:57 PM
With the height he gets from his double turnbuckle jump, am I the only one that thinks he should add a moonsault to his offensive?

well I guess it would be a good addition but I like the cross body he has been doing

Rilla
09-16-2011, 08:05 PM
As long as he drops the boom, boom, boom nonsense, I am a happy camper.

butbut the crowd loves the boom boom

well I guess it would be a good addition but I like the cross body he has been doing

I do as well. But I was thinking the other day, he gets a LOT, and by that I mean a LOT of air(Rivaling, or surpassing the air I'm thinking Shelton was known to get when he decided to fly), for someone who doesn't do a moonsault of any kind.

broc808
09-16-2011, 08:08 PM

I do as well. But I was thinking the other day, he gets a LOT, and by that I mean a LOT of air(Rivaling, or surpassing the air I'm thinking Shelton was known to get when he decided to fly), for someone who doesn't do a moonsault of any kind.

yes he does and a moonsault could work for him but I don't think he needs it in anyway

Rilla
09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
He doesn't but it'd be a good way to get a nice pop, especially with Evan as his partner. Opponents down in the corners, Kofi runs up, double jump, moonsault to the one across from him, Evan goes up, SSP to the one across from him.

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 09:28 PM

Thats because they're 12 and chant for Cena