PDA

View Full Version : BFG Question

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 06:00 PM
So TNAs biggest PPV is the next 1 up.

Was just wondering: Are you looking forward to it?
I know not every match has been made yet and its a while away but are you into whats happening so far?
As the PPV gets closer feel free to say what you're enjoying (Example: RR's push) or what you're dreading (Example: Anything with Hogan)

Automatic
09-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty optimistic about it, except the Sting vs. Hogan match.

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 06:11 PM
BFG should be good. I am looking for to the Roode vs Angle match!

tnafanwwehater
09-16-2011, 06:36 PM
i am looking fordward to crimson vs joe. also aj vs daniels if they put it again only because on slamniversarry daniels was injured and could not do any real spots. angle vs roode should b great for storytelling. all in all its shaping out to b a good ppv.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
I think if Angle and Roode are just allowed to go at it, have the match run at least a good 20 mins and have a clean finish, then I believe this could be the icing on the cake for, potentially, one of the best TNA PPV's for a while! If it's Roode who wins to boot, then I could see this being a good beginning for an improved period for TNA. Plus, the audience will mark out really hard for an Original to be champ!!

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm looking forward to it, hoping that all of this is going to result in a good push for Roode, and a long title reign

monctonvike
09-16-2011, 10:23 PM
pumped for the whole show, don't much like mexican america though I am sure they will be on the card

the wrestling shade
09-17-2011, 01:12 AM
we need un ultimate X match and something big to do maybe more than two teams when it comes to the tag team division

Y2J___Y2J
09-17-2011, 05:44 AM
The more I watch TNA .. the more I hate it..! even though I used to love it.. not looking forward to BFG

Robareid
09-17-2011, 06:47 AM
I just hope they don't put too many matches on the card, as you want decent lengths to the matches. Tops 9 matches. Anymore and you would have to have squash matches or all the matches will end too soon.

Sting vs. Hogan
Bully vs. Anderson
Roode vs. Angle
X division title match
Tag title match
Joe vs. Morgan/Crimson
Daniels vs. AJ
Kaz & Storm vs. Gunner & Abyss/Jarrett
KO title match

That could well being the card they are heading to

body slam
09-17-2011, 01:19 PM
I hope they start pushing the main matches sooner then they have been. Almost seems like with the past few ppv they wait till the thursday before the ppv to announce the matches.

HCollins-TNA1
09-17-2011, 03:25 PM
As a guy who supported TNA Impact Wrestling from day one...... I think if done right this could be their biggest and best show ever and something to get the company more recognized???? Can also see a theme from the Bound For Glory Promos..... The guys saying their time is now....
I think we could be seeing title changes happening as well in the KOs and HW titles.....

So far the Main Event looks good with a excellent storyline building it up to be even more interesting....
Several of the Undercard matches such as the Knockouts Title match looks good as well....

HeelTurn
09-17-2011, 03:43 PM
I hope they start pushing the main matches sooner then they have been. Almost seems like with the past few ppv they wait till the thursday before the ppv to announce the matches.

Yeah they seem to spend more time hyping episodes of Impact than the actual PPVs.

HCollins-TNA1
09-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Yeah they seem to spend more time hyping episodes of Impact than the actual PPVs.

TNA is usually good about hyping Bound For Glory..... special appearances or debuts in the past was teased..... As well as last years... it was hyped from August on with THEY are coming and 10-10-10.....