PDA

View Full Version : ryan clark

pauadrian
09-16-2011, 05:16 PM
is anyone in NYC goin to meet him
i wouldnt but who will and why

Danielle20SxE
09-16-2011, 05:20 PM
I think people will because he seems like a cool guy and he pays for drinks and food. (according to his facebook.)

THEKEVINBRAND
09-16-2011, 05:24 PM
this is the only time where you get wasted while Clark is paying

pauadrian
09-16-2011, 05:31 PM
this is the only time where you get wasted while Clark is paying

i hope he buys PEPSI

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 05:35 PM
If I was in NYC I wouldn't spend time with Ryan.
I'd be to bothered with the touristy things in the Big Apple to go there.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-16-2011, 05:43 PM
i hope he buys PEPSI

he says drinks on us, so u get piss drunk

pauadrian
09-16-2011, 06:21 PM
If I was in NYC I wouldn't spend time with Ryan.
I'd be to bothered with the touristy things in the Big Apple to go there.

yep he isnt even a celebrity

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 06:35 PM
How many fans does Ryan have now days?

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Around 7.
Excluding family and friends its about...zero.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-17-2011, 03:48 AM
Around 7.

You obviously don't read his Facebook. He's got people hanging on both his left and right nuts. I don't textually felate him as a lot of people on there do, but he is a pretty damn cool guy and does care for his "fans" (I hate that word, but it's the best fit).

THEKEVINBRAND
09-17-2011, 03:54 AM
How many fans does Ryan have now days?

Around 7.
4950 friends

You obviously don't read his Facebook. He's got people hanging on both his left and right nuts. I don't textually felate him as a lot of people on there do, but he is a pretty damn cool guy and does care for his "fans" (I hate that word, but it's the best fit).

wow you're back that was un-announced

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-17-2011, 04:36 AM
I give him mad props. He is a pretty cool guy... he mailed easily over 200 people $2.00 (Me included, I have my pics on FB of it lol.) for a soda all because Mat Boone messed with him while he was drunk and he agreed to it lol. So yeah, he may not be spot on with all of his shit but, he is a stand up type of guy I can give him that much.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-17-2011, 04:42 AM
I give him mad props. He is a pretty cool guy... he mailed easily over 200 people $2.00 (Me included, I have my pics on FB of it lol.) for a soda all because Mat Boone messed with him while he was drunk and he agreed to it lol. So yeah, he may not be spot on with all of his shit but, he is a stand up type of guy I can give him that much.

that's actually pretty cool

Poot-Hair
09-17-2011, 05:50 AM
I would go meet him but I'm afraid that if I did he may copy and paste my social security information and post it here on EWN :O nah i'm playin. I can't say alot about him cause I don't know him. Now if he'd pay for my ticket I'd fly to NYC and go have a beer with him but i'm entirely too poor to try and do it on my own

VanHooliganX
09-17-2011, 03:00 PM
4950 friends

WHOOOOA! A 4 digit number?!?! He is nearly as popular as Horse_Ebooks on Twitter then!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-17-2011, 09:30 PM
4950 friends

It was kind of in another thread on another account that Frank won't or hasn't yet changed the name on. What do you want me to do, make a big grand "I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread for attention? No, I'm not that much of an attention whore though others may be. I just start posting again, that's it. Been more interested in another board lately so I haven't been here as much. Kind of boring now.

RomanFlare
09-17-2011, 10:17 PM

You should've sent him a letter saying your check was blank and that you were going to cash it for $500 :D

Rich Cranium
09-17-2011, 10:22 PM
How does he have so much money? Our mods must get paid pretty well.

Bodom
09-17-2011, 10:37 PM
If by "pretty well" you mean nothing, then yes.

K2Jelly
09-17-2011, 10:41 PM
If by "pretty well" you mean nothing, then yes.

But you still love to moderate, right? :)

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-18-2011, 02:58 PM
How does he have so much money? Our mods must get paid pretty well.

Because he runs a fuckload of sites.

From his FB:

"Ryan Clark is the sole owner & webmaster of WZROnline.com, ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com, TNAWrestlingNews.com, TheWrestlingANSWER.com, MMAScoops.com & PWSForums.com.

Ryan Clark also reports news and rumors for over 30 different pro wrestling websites including eWrestlingNews.com, WrestlingInc.com, and many others! Ryan has been doing this since 1995 and is in his sixteenth year running pro wrestling websites. Ryan is 30 years old and resides just outside of Albany, NY in the city of Troy. Maintaining the websites and reporting the news is his full-time job and has been for the last sixteen years! You can email Ryan Clark at Webmaster@ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com."

So the dude is probably pretty loaded for having a comparatively "easy" job. Pretty sure he doesn't like EWN. He's had disagreements with whoever owns the site (Frank?) and while he hasn't said EWN specifically it was pretty much known at the time of his bitching about it.

And mods never get paid diddly on any forum, fact of the internet. There's always someone willing to do it for free.

The 400 some dollars spent on sodas for fans though was pretty tight, sad I missed the WZR radio show that night. Any time he goes out to shows he makes an offer to meet up with people and buy dinner and drinks. He may have some personality quirks, but he's definitely an alright dude.

If only he'd stop posting "Friday" every week.

Necroyeti
09-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Ryan is 30 years old

Maintaining the websites and reporting the news is his full-time job and has been for the last sixteen years!

30 - 16 = 14 years old
CHILD LABOUR!!!!!!!

I would probably drink at an ROH show with Ryan Clark, listened to his radio show once and he sounds like a bro. Far from the greatest journalist ever though, but what can you do.

SilverGhost
09-18-2011, 03:09 PM
CHILD LABOUR!!!!!!!

Necro wins!

xAzureSkye
09-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Woah he actually gets paid to report? I didnt realise he reported for so many websites. Sounds like a cool job and he sounds like a cool guy, offering to buy drinks for people.

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Woah he actually gets paid to report? I didnt realise he reported for so many websites. Sounds like a cool job and he sounds like a cool guy, offering to buy drinks for people.

I am sure he gets paid by the advertisers and the mod payday deal was a joke on my end. Forgot my /sarcasm tag. :(

xAzureSkye
09-18-2011, 03:22 PM
I am sure he gets paid by the advertisers and the mod payday deal was a joke on my end. Forgot my /sarcasm tag. :(

Oh, so those annoying and untrue ads you see at the bottom of his posts are him getting money? :D

pauadrian
09-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh, so those annoying and untrue ads you see at the bottom of his posts are him getting money? :D

as you can see he gets pretty well
and all these sites he runs have advertisments
go to each and evry website theres an advertisment

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-18-2011, 04:50 PM
He gets paid for every ad, but I don't think it's a whole lot. A few months ago he was complaining about ad rev being down, and I think it has to do with no one actually CLICKING the ads so he doesn't get as much. You have to think he has to pay server costs and all that jazz too. One of his computers actually got all busted up by the airlines recently and they refused to pay for it.

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:49 PM
I would go meet him but I'm afraid that if I did he may copy and paste my social security information and post it here on EWN :O nah i'm playin. I can't say alot about him cause I don't know him. Now if he'd pay for my ticket I'd fly to NYC and go have a beer with him but i'm entirely too poor to try and do it on my own

he'd at least give you partial credit for it.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-20-2011, 10:51 PM
he'd at least give you partial credit for it.

Stupidest. Post. Ever.