PDA

View Full Version : If the WWE did bring back the manager role, who would be your top 5...

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Guys to filll the role to of managers, and your top 5 guys you'd like to see have a manager?

interested in seeing your ideas.

beatfighter3000
09-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Heyman
Bischoff - I know hes in TNA but i feel he was an excellent asset to WWE
Ric Flair - Same as Bischoff
Stephanie Mcmahon
Jimmy hart :P

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:33 PM
still trying to come up with my five wrestlers but for the managers I'd like to see
1 vikki get a actual stable like the announcers keep talking about
2. Michael Cole the man is a heat getting machine when he manages
3. Arn Anderson- I think he could get wrestler over big time without stealing the limelight himself
4. Edge- would be nice to see him still have a role with the company and he knows how to get heat
5. Matt Stryker- I think he'd play the role well.

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Well Heyman and Cornette would be brilliant managers but considering I doubt i'll see those 2 in a WWE ring for a long time Vicky G will have to do.

Always thought Brett DiBiase could make a decent manager for Ted though considering he can't wrestle or Ref anymore.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Heyman
Bischoff - I know hes in TNA but i feel he was an excellent asset to WWE
Ric Flair - Same as Bischoff
Stephanie Mcmahon
Jimmy hart :P

good pics I think steph could be great if she overcame the Mcmahon urge to overshadow whoever she was managing.

HeelTurn
09-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Cole has to be used as a manager, he is getting ridiculous heat, he could easily use this on a team or just a heel who needs the heat.
Piper would be a good fit for Drew if he is healthy enough, maybe trying to bring some aggression out of him.
Vickie, but thats a given.

Torphy
09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Here's my 5 guys i'd like to see in management.

William Regal - Maybe managing Wade Barrett
Michael Cole - I can definitely see Cole with a stable of heels.
Paul Heyman (Never gonna happen i don't think)
Bret Hart
Teddy Long - As i'm getting tired of him being Smackdown GM... Playa.

BIGZrudypoo812
09-16-2011, 04:59 PM
#1 Santino - he would be the PERFECT Manager for any wrestler with bad Mic Skills. plus they dont use him much so it would be good to get him on TV again and as a Heel he is one of the best

#2 M Daddy Cole - He gets Heat and plays his Role like no other

#3 Vikki - She is a no brainer "EXCUSE ME" She's pretty good

#4 Theador Long - "HALA HALA" we saw him with in the Manager role in 02-03and he was pretty good "THUG'N AND BUGGIN BABY...HALA HALA" LMAO.

#5 Ric Flair - another no brianer, He can save any wrestlers Promo by just going ballistic/Crazy on the Mic if you know what i mean

Wade Barrett 1979
09-16-2011, 05:11 PM
McIntyre w/Regal
Cara w/Long
Ryder w/Jimmy Hart
Riley w/Striker
Ryan w/Vickie

you_know_it
09-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Vickie Guerrero
Jimmy Hart
Matt Striker
Armando Estrada
Kevin Nash

Booker T's fave 5 anybody? I think it would be a cool little idea. Then when someone starts underperforming he kicks them out and adds a new fave 5 member.

NickAW1990
09-17-2011, 10:16 AM
If we are talking about managers and the ideas of Cole and Booker T's fave 5...

How about that be a survivor series elimination match between the two groups. I would imagine it would be something like:

Cole's Team: Christian, Wade Barrett, Miz, R-Truth and Swagger/Ziggler

Booker's Team: Sheamus, Face Cara, DBD, Morrison and Riley

Anyrysm
09-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Vince McMahon: I'd love to see him form a stable and try to retake the company or something like that

Cole: Anything to get him off commentary so I don't have to listen to him bicker and over-shadow the matches 4 hours per week

William Regal: I know he's an up-and-comer on commentary, but I liked his work with the 'Ruthless Round Table' and think he would be a great manager

Raven: He's a bit older now, but he could still be the leader of "Raven's Flock" as a manager

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase: Putting together the best team money can buy..

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 02:12 PM
After watching Mark Henry's horrible interview last night I'm convinced with the right manager he would be WAY more over then he is right now.

zrdt12
09-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Johnny Polo #1!!!!!!!!!! or somewhere to fit in Levy would be amazing.
Heyman
Foley
Regal
Johnny Polo

AWrestlingGod
09-20-2011, 08:16 PM
1.Michael Cole
2.Booker-t
3.Bret Hart with Tyson Kidd
4.Mick Foley with
5.Vickie Guerrero
and 6. Matt striker with Jack Swagger

TCM442
09-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Managers:
Heyman
Vickie
Flair
Cole
Regal

Wrestlers who could use managers to get back over:
Swagger
Kofi
DiBiase
Samoa Joe
Bryan

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 10:49 PM
How is Piper going to be a manager when he just had throat surgery last week?

Bret Hart lacks mic skills

& Joe doesn't need a manager as he has good mic skills & can get himself over given the oppurtunity.

I agree with Chris Jericho. He was awesome working with Wade Barrett in the 1st season of NXT

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Here are the 5 people I would like to see as managers in the WWE

5. Jimmy Hart
4. Booker T
3. William Regal
2. Kevin Nash
1. Stevie Richards

I don't know yet who they would manage, but WWE has a whole lot of people that could use a manager.

capn-edu
09-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Regal on DB
nuff said

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:00 AM
How is Piper going to be a manager when he just had throat surgery last week?

Bret Hart lacks mic skills

& Joe doesn't need a manager as he has good mic skills & can get himself over given the oppurtunity.

I agree with Chris Jericho. He was awesome working with Wade Barrett in the 1st season of NXT

he could do it in the Freddie Blassie style.

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Bret Hart could be a manager. His status alone would be enough to get a team over and his mic skills although not the best are better then some others.

Edge i doubt he could be maybe making an odd appearance to support Christian but the guy has too much personality about himself like Shawn Michaels.

William Regal would be an excellent choice but its just finding the right guy for him to manage.

Kevin Nash but hes more the Bodyguard then the Manager.

Stephanie McMahon shes was excellent with Stone Cold, HHH, Jericho and Angle. If this storyline continues i would bring her along as a heel manager definitely.