PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Wondering What if this happened? (R Truth)

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 03:06 PM
What would have happened if R Truth didn't become part of the tag division but instead took on the role of a main event-er with Jimmy hart as his manager after summerslam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7M3ArVGBtE

Or if Jimmy hart managed with R truth and later on The Miz joined in? I myself would have loved them to join forces, and it could have led to something big.

Automatic
09-16-2011, 03:19 PM
I couldn't have taken him serious anymore.

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
I couldn't have taken him serious anymore.

You have to admit though, it could have led to some great things, even in that small promo, they made a connection. Also it would have brought back another manger to the wwe, ;)

I myself think it could have turned into a big hit off, and a leap for r truth if it would of happened. If the creative team worked it right, that is.

evilgenius780
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
What would have happened if R Truth didn't become part of the tag division but instead took on the role of a main event-er with Jimmy hart as his manager after summerslam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7M3ArVGBtE

Or if Jimmy hart managed with R truth and later on The Miz joined in? I myself would have loved them to join forces, and it could have led to something big.

Thats tough to say, but I honestly think think R-Truth is one of the guys that does not need a manager. but I totally marked out when I saw Jimmy Hart trying to recruit him

Automatic
09-16-2011, 03:32 PM
You have to admit though, i could have led to some great things, even in that small promo, they made a connection. Also it would have brought back another manger to the wwe, ;)

I myself think it could have turned into a big hit off, and a leap for r truth if it would of happened. If the creative team worked it right, that is.

Well, that was a good promo, but I couldn't take him serious anymore if he accuses every Little Jimmy of whatever he's accusing them and than have a manager who has the same name. And it's easy to go for the comedic booking from there on. I don't think WWE would book him serious, if Hart was his manager. Plus, he doesn't even need an manager. He's good on his own.

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, that was a good promo, but I couldn't take him serious anymore if he accuses every Little Jimmy of whatever he's accusing them and than have a manager who has the same name. And it's easy to go for the comedic booking from there on. I don't think WWE would book him serious, if Hart was his manager. Plus, he doesn't even need an manager. He's good on his own.

True, and he's one of the few who actually don't need a manger to talk for him, as he could do an hr long promo on his own and make it a great one. But to have someone like minded in his corner could of went off with a bang :p I mean look at him and the miz atm, they have to possibility of being one of the most interesting tag teams as of late.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 03:52 PM
A Swerve I'd like to see is a double face turn for Miz and Truth where it turns out HHH did conspire against them and CM Punk, that would make for one hell of a faction and interesting angle.

BlazersDozen
09-16-2011, 04:05 PM
R-Truth doesn't need a manager. Stop making what ifs about managers for guys who have mic skills. It makes no sense.

Not directed to OP...just in general

Like Bret Hart as Tyson Kidd's manager. How?

Bret Hart lacks mic skills himself. How is he gonna help someone else with no mic skills?

the wrestling shade
09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
The managers are Dead in WWE (sadly)

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Ideally a manager should be put with someone who doesn't have mic skills, case in point the Midnight Express, who alot of wrestling historians put as the best tag team of the 80's, neither guy was that good on the mic but Jim Cornette sure as hell was. I always thought it was strange that the four horsemen had a manager because all four the original guys were great mic workers, I guess in cases like that a manager can still help get the heels over by cheating in their matches.

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 04:31 PM
People would of gotten got.

Lowki
09-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Good idea but simply used to get a cheap laugh out of "little jimmy" =[