PDA

View Full Version : Random Questions

ELNIOJR
09-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Last week on Raw CM Punk was about to say why it would be so satisfying for him to kick HHH's ass at Night of Champions, and the mic was gone:

1 - Why would it be that satisfying for Punk?
Any idea?

2 - Main Event of Night of Champios? Only one match in that card can make it...

3 - Why is it that everytime Matt Hardy gets arrested, TMZ reports it, calling him (only) former WWE Wrestler? Wasn't he recently signed with TNA? Why not former TNA, and WWE wrestler then? Don't they know about TNA?

Just some random questions...

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 08:29 AM
1 - Why would it be that satisfying for Punk?
Any idea?

-Because he wants to "change" the bussiness, beating triple h will help him do it.

2 - Main Event of Night of Champios? Only one match in that card can make it...

punk vs Triple H

3 - Why is it that everytime Matt Hardy gets arrested, TMZ reports it, calling him (only) former WWE Wrestler? Wasn't he recently signed with TNA? Why not former TNA, and WWE wrestler then? Don't they know about TNA?

- WWE is more well known therefore, i guess it will get more hype.

ELNIOJR
09-16-2011, 08:57 AM
-Because he wants to "change" the bussiness, beating triple h will help him do it.

Is that something so Bombastic to get the mic cutted off?

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Is that something so Bombastic to get the mic cutted off?

That's part of the story line, remember how confused triple h looked when it first cut off? I think, myself that it was ace, and that he will be fitting into the story @ night of champions.

Just my thoughts on it

Mtt08 xXx
09-16-2011, 09:12 AM
1. because punk is anti establishment and he's trying to change the wwe. and beating HHH would "make him step down as coo", although I don't see that happening.

2. should be punk vs HHH, but it'll be ADR vs Cena

3. because no one knows what TNA is. WWE is well known

mkjah22
09-16-2011, 09:13 AM
exactly what i was thinkin at the time. Could they not have at least waited for him to start sayin whatever it is we werent allowed to hear? Even just the first few words of something controversial? I mean weve had the real names thrown about constantly recently so it was def not that. Its almost like we are supposed to believe the guy on the mixing desk has a sixth sence for Punk's pipe bombs.

Or it was just a statement from whomever backstage that they WILL NOT let Punk talk full stop. Metaphorically and litteraly silencing him. Removing his Pipe Bomb power.

The_Awesome_One
09-16-2011, 09:47 AM
TNA doesnt exist he was signed to impact wrestling (where wrestlin matters)

ELNIOJR
09-16-2011, 09:52 AM
4 - What's up with those Sheamus recent Ireland Stories? Is that supposed to be funny? I dont even understand what Sheamus say, let alone, understand those jokes/stories...

S.E. Zero
09-16-2011, 10:13 AM
4 - What's up with those Sheamus recent Ireland Stories? Is that supposed to be funny? I dont even understand what Sheamus say, let alone, understand those jokes/stories...

Oh thats the Finlay treatment.

They're milking out his nationality cause they dont what else to do with him as a face.

Let's he doesn't associate himself with Hornswoggle otherwise I fear for the WWE career of The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus.

ELNIOJR
09-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Oh thats the Finlay treatment.

They're milking out his nationality cause they dont what else to do with him as a face.

Let's he doesn't associate himself with Hornswoggle otherwise I fear for the WWE career of The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus.

Sheamus (face) just got GOT. Seriously. Bad move, I think! Spoilers** He did again on this week smackdown.
It was just HORRENDOUS!

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 10:23 AM
I hate how the wwe plays everyones nationality, i mean even with Kofi Kingston they used his music as "African" music. I get it they want to show where the wrestlers are from, but don't do it to the point where it seems they are making joke out of it.

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 10:26 AM
*Am waiting for Justin Gabriel to start telling South African stories*

ELNIOJR
09-16-2011, 10:30 AM
*Am waiting for Justin Gabriel to start telling South African stories*

*Oh Gosh*
I prefer a Booka Bingo :D

KJ PUNK
09-16-2011, 10:44 AM
1. Because beating Triple H would be a huge win for Punk. Anytime you can take down a, what 12 time World Champ, it's a big win. Plus in terms of the storyline it would make Triple H step down as COO. I don't see that happening as I see Nash interfering an getting a possible double DQ.

2. I think it has to be Punk vs HHH.

3. Because TNA isn't recognizable. A lot of people doesn't know it exists, therefore anytime a former WWE wrestler gets arrested or whatever, they always say former WWE, even if they are signed with TNA.

Y2J___Y2J
09-16-2011, 12:31 PM
1. HHH is the 'establishment'
2. Has to be HHH vs Punk
3. Because nobody outside of wrestling cares about TNA.. Everybody knows what the WWE/F is, even if they don't watch it

kashani1984
09-16-2011, 12:35 PM
The match that will go on last and main event will be HHH v Punk for 2 reasons, 1. ADR will keep the title and 2. something will go down either during or after the HHH/Punk match making RAW "Must see" the next night

wrestlingfan66513
09-16-2011, 12:37 PM
3. He was only in TNA for 2 months. They got rid of him as soon as he did something dumb.