PDA

View Full Version : We Want 6 Sides!!!

kashani1984
09-16-2011, 03:10 AM
So now it seems, The hogan & Bischoff reign of terror on "Impact Wrestling" is coming to an end, and I doubt they will be resigned, wether they want to or not. So now "Impact Wrestling" has this out there system can we please go back to TNA TNA TNA TNA...I stopped watching TNA after about 4 or 5 months after the Hogan & Bischoff arrived as it cam clear the TNA originals were getting pushed to the side. TNA was a good alternative wrestling show to WWE, but hiring every former WWE performer made TNA lose its originality and direction, and thats where I lost interest. So TNA, Dixie, and to anyone else that will listen, can we please bring back the 6 sided ring, and some originality.

WE WANT 6 SIDES! WE WANT 6 SIDES!

Become that good alternative to WWE.

Juvenile Junkie
09-16-2011, 03:50 AM
Bring in Paul Heyman.

get rid of these WCW destroyers

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:45 AM
guess what? the six sides ring was just a gimmic, and the wrestlers HATED IT!. Not one TNA worker including X Division stars liked that ring, they said it hurt just to run the ropes and added nothing to the matches. There is alot wrong with TNA and what Hogan, Bisch, and Russo have done, but getting rid of that ring was not one of them. I know im probably the only guy in the IWC that feels that way though.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:47 AM
And Hogan and Bischoff if their power is checked can actually help TNA, the guy most responsible for the product sucking is Vince Russo.

Jayoholic
09-16-2011, 05:53 AM
guess what? the six sides ring was just a gimmic, and the wrestlers HATED IT!. Not one TNA worker including X Division stars liked that ring, they said it hurt just to run the ropes and added nothing to the matches. There is alot wrong with TNA and what Hogan, Bisch, and Russo have done, but getting rid of that ring was not one of them. I know im probably the only guy in the IWC that feels that way though.

I agree...the wrestlers have been complaining about it for years. And besides, it looked silly. I understand the need to be different, but they could have done that by producing a different product from the other shows.

monctonvike
09-16-2011, 06:04 AM

Nope, if the ring is the only thing that stands out from your company then you should just quit. I agree 100% the wrestlers hated it and all of the them learned how to wrestle in a wrestling ring not a six side.

monctonvike
09-16-2011, 06:07 AM
And Hogan and Bischoff if their power is checked can actually help TNA, the guy most responsible for the product sucking is Vince Russo.

We 100% agree again , personally I don't think Hogan has been making any decisions fo TNA since he left for his back problems and reportedly took a pay cut. Bisch a little more because he produces segments, like the backstage stuff

kashani1984
09-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Murphdogg4

The "We want 6 sides" was me refering to wanting TNA to go back to being TNA, not nessiseraly usng 6 sides again, but pushing TNA origiginals instead of Hogan, Flair and co. Wether TNA bring back 6 sides or not, Guys like AJ, Joe, Abyss, Roode, and even Matt Morgan all need to shine. Hogan needs to get out the spotlight as does flair. Personally I preferred TNA with the MEM instead of the current immortal.

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2011, 06:11 AM

Couldn't have put it better myself.
The 6 sided ring was different for sure, but if that's the only thing that makes TNA good, then there's no point going forward. I was glad that TNA got rid of it. Wrestling should be inside a 4 sided ring, that's where the greats did it.

Russo swerve
09-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Bring in Paul Heyman.

get rid of these WCW destroyers

Paul hayman is overrated

The Brown One
09-16-2011, 08:30 AM

I think they used a 6-sided ring to differentiate their product from the WWEs. It did work back then, but since several ex-talents from the WWE coming into TNA, and the ring changing to 6-sides, its made the company similar to the WWE. But at least now they look slightly more legitimate as a company, using the 4-sided ring.

TheRockerGother
09-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Will 6 sides make better wrestling?I don't think so it should just be a gimmick for Destination X.

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 09:56 AM
Paul hayman is overrated

He sure is and so is the 6 sided ring.

VKM
09-16-2011, 10:37 AM
The six side ring won't make TNA any better if you have guys like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair who take up all the attention.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, we want 6 sides. We all know the shape of the ring determines how good the wrestling is

kashani1984
09-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Id rather see AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe for the TNA title in a 6 sided ring, than watch a botchfest with flair & sting in a 4 sided ring. Point im trying to make is TNA was better b4 the 4sided ring, meaning b4 hogan

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 12:18 PM
to be honest, i loved the 6 sided ring, it was different and had some great matches in it.

steveorton
09-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah, we want 6 sides. We all know the shape of the ring determines how good the wrestling is

Lol.

I never liked that 6 sided ring.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Lol.

I never liked that 6 sided ring.

I never liked it either. It would have helped if they would have made it more of a factor like having the new talent struggling to get used to wrestling in it or something. got to disagree with the folks on Heyman, no way in hell was he overated. He was the best wrestling booker since George Scott.

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
6 sides? Thats stupid.

Now 8 or 12 sides, now thats the future!!!

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 09:51 PM
6 sides? Thats stupid.

Now 8 or 12 sides, now thats the future!!!

or a ring with a built in trampoline :p

IrkenInvader
09-16-2011, 10:12 PM
We want 5 sides,
We want 7 sides,
We want 3 sides,
We want 20 sides,

Yeah thats how you guys sound when you say six sides adds originality. Good storylines is how you stand out against WWE.

IrkenInvader
09-16-2011, 10:15 PM
or a ring with a built in trampoline :p

I've only seen 1:23 and I already like it better than TNA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFndaYGr2qM