PDA

View Full Version : Give Credit To Kelly Kelly.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-16-2011, 01:49 AM
It annoys me so much to see so many people shitting on Kelly Kelly. I get it. She is not the best wrestler around and she is no where close to the stardom of Lita or Trish Stratus, but for fuck sake ... at least the girl is TRYING to be a legit female wrestler or something more than just a pretty face. Does she botch a lot? Yes. What do you expect from a girl who went from a model to an exhibitionist and now trying to be a wrestler? I'm not a huge fan of some of the pretty faces of the diva's division and I can't stand the fact that they are showcased more over female wrestlers like Tamina, (when she was around) Melina, AJ Lee, Naomi, and (when she was around) Gail Kim. However, I respect females like Eve and Kelly Kelly for TRYING to be more than just pretty faces and at least trying to have a good match. Do they always accomplish it? No, but I admire the fact that they at least try to. I thought K2 had a good match at Beth Phoenix at Summerslam.

I think some of these internet fans should give a little more credit to Kelly Kelly. If not for being entertaining, at least for trying to be put on a good match.

Thoughts?

TwoTone
09-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Her in ring ability sucks. She is slow. She has zero personality. No mic skills and to top it off she only has two facial expressions.
And Eve still looks/wrestles like John Cena with tits

The Expendable
09-16-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm gonna give credit to Kelly for trying as hard as she can but not for doing anything good, to be honest I want to see more of this girl:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pkb0B814uUs/TPXOY33Op_I/AAAAAAAANlY/Rm8Wl4jiHDw/s1600/kaitlyn-celeste-bonin.jpg

maar13
09-16-2011, 02:10 AM
My Issue with Kelly is not really with her, the girl is trying hard and for me at Summerslam she sowed the potential that with the right direction her skills can gather a great amount of attention, like she called it: "Beast Mode". My issue is that damn creative still wants to put her with people who is even less prepared than she is in and out every week. I mean instead of earning she is left hanging with the same. She had her best match ever with Phoenix and then a good one with Nattie, at least they should hire some else so she can keep giving good formation to Kelly instead of putting her against the Bella or Fox week in and week out. And here I am not saying The Bellas or Fox sucks, they also need someone to let them show their strengths too, for me pairing one experienced worker and a learner would be the way to go.

Kelly can improve, lets see how she does in NOC and if WWE has faith on her or see if they believe she is just another flavor of the month as champion, hope not but had happened more often than not.

jethro
09-16-2011, 02:12 AM
Kelly kelly wrestle for couple of years now but the way she running to the ropes still awkward and horrible,obviously her opponent made her spinning head scissor looks good.One thing I respect about her though is that she appear every week and willing to take a bump or two,also not showing nasty attitude or lash out in social networking especially twitter 'haters gonna hate' comment etc...yet.

The Brown One
09-16-2011, 03:08 AM
I just saw her match with Beth at Summerslam, and it was her best match so far. Thats not exactly a good thing, when you look at how long shes been in the WWE. You would think that she would learn to wrestle better than she did at Summerslam. Its not just her wrestling either, she makes women's wrestling seem like a joke because she dresses like a "Diva" every week, wearing really provocative clothing, and smiles 90% of the time. Thats not what women's wrestling should be. If she wants to be taken seriously as a wrestler, she better step up.

zapphoman
09-16-2011, 03:09 AM
(looks at the title) huh no! Sorry I'm going to stick to my opinion on this one. TwoTone up there nailed on the head. Everything sucks so bad. I will give her credit on the fact that she is at least getting in the ring and trying...but then again she is also the Divas Champion so that is kind of expected of her. She hasn't shown me one reason why she should be holding that title other than she can get over with the fans...and once again that is obviously not hard to do because she was able to do it with minimal effort. She didn't do an awesome promo and she most certainly didn't do anything in the ring to prove it. She was just showcased on Raw Roulette and the men of the WWE universe did the rest. They were like "hey she has blonde hair, skinnier than a pole, and probably has blue eyes. Hell, we can't tell because she never freakin opens them! She has my vote!!" And the funny thing is the WWE knew that was going to happen. Sex sells everybody. Sex sells.

Torphy
09-16-2011, 03:57 AM
(looks at the title) huh no! Sorry I'm going to stick to my opinion on this one. TwoTone up there nailed on the head. Everything sucks so bad. I will give her credit on the fact that she is at least getting in the ring and trying...but then again she is also the Divas Champion so that is kind of expected of her. She hasn't shown me one reason why she should be holding that title other than she can get over with the fans...and once again that is obviously not hard to do because she was able to do it with minimal effort. She didn't do an awesome promo and she most certainly didn't do anything in the ring to prove it. She was just showcased on Raw Roulette and the men of the WWE universe did the rest. They were like "hey she has blonde hair, skinnier than a pole, and probably has blue eyes. Hell, we can't tell because she never freakin opens them! She has my vote!!" And the funny thing is the WWE knew that was going to happen. Sex sells everybody. Sex sells.

^^^ Agree! Whether people admit it or not, we all know that sex sells. The majority of the current WWE Divas are on the roster for one reason and one reason only, they look good. The general level of skill in the Divas division right now is poor at best, with the notable exceptions of Natalya and Beth. To bring credibility back to the belt we need to see Beth given a prolonged run with it until Kharma returns and feuds with her. Hell i'd give Natalya a few cracks at the title too, she's great in the ring.

Bottom line is Divas like the Bella's, K2 and so on should not be given a run with the belt unless they have proven that they can perform a convincing, and exciting match.

Automatic
09-16-2011, 04:34 AM
I just saw her match with Beth at Summerslam, and it was her best match so far. Thats not exactly a good thing, when you look at how long shes been in the WWE. You would think that she would learn to wrestle better than she did at Summerslam. Its not just her wrestling either, she makes women's wrestling seem like a joke because she dresses like a "Diva" every week, wearing really provocative clothing, and smiles 90% of the time. Thats not what women's wrestling should be. If she wants to be taken seriously as a wrestler, she better step up.

Pretty much this, but without the part that she dresses like a Diva and that she wears provocative clothing.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 05:09 AM
she would make a fine valet, but she is not a wrestler. The WWE could hire some amazing female wrestlers from the indy and international scene to help Beth and Nat make the women's division mean something. But instead Johny Ace is hiring the damned non athletic lingerie models to stink up my screen every week. I don't blame Kelly Kelly for taking the job, and she is trying. I Blame the WWE for making the female division a bad joke.

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2011, 05:57 AM
I want to see more of this girl:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pkb0B814uUs/TPXOY33Op_I/AAAAAAAANlY/Rm8Wl4jiHDw/s1600/kaitlyn-celeste-bonin.jpg

I agree with this.

But regarding Kelly Kelly, she's been in WWE for what, 5 years now? And her in-ring ability still sucks. You'd think after 5 years she would have improved quite drastically, but she's still in the group of bad divas as far as in-ring ability goes.

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 07:21 AM
It annoys me so much to see so many people shitting on Kelly Kelly. I get it. She is not the best wrestler around and she is no where close to the stardom of Lita or Trish Stratus, but for fuck sake ... at least the girl is TRYING to be a legit female wrestler or something more than just a pretty face. Does she botch a lot? Yes. What do you expect from a girl who went from a model to an exhibitionist and now trying to be a wrestler? I'm not a huge fan of some of the pretty faces of the diva's division and I can't stand the fact that they are showcased more over female wrestlers like Tamina, (when she was around) Melina, AJ Lee, Naomi, and (when she was around) Gail Kim. However, I respect females like Eve and Kelly Kelly for TRYING to be more than just pretty faces and at least trying to have a good match. Do they always accomplish it? No, but I admire the fact that they at least try to. I thought K2 had a good match at Beth Phoenix at Summerslam.

I think some of these internet fans should give a little more credit to Kelly Kelly. If not for being entertaining, at least for trying to be put on a good match.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that she is only in the wwe and made it in the wwe for her looks only, not her wrestling ability, which is why her wrestling ability sucks.

The Brown One
09-16-2011, 08:26 AM
But regarding Kelly Kelly, she's been in WWE for what, 5 years now? And her in-ring ability still sucks. You'd think after 5 years she would have improved quite drastically, but she's still in the group of bad divas as far as in-ring ability goes.

My sentiments exactly. Anyone in any form of work who starts out horrible should be able to improve very well over time. Kelly sucked from the very beginning and has showed little to no signs of improvement. People can say that Hogan/Flair/many other legends from the 80s and 90s have had the same simple moveset for decades, and have not changed them one bit, but at least they could wrestle. Kelly hasn't shown much wrestling ability ever since she was hired - her hurricanerana still looks completely fake, and so does her ridiculous finisher. We all know that wrestlers do several moves in a certain way to avoid injury, but her moves don't look in the least painful. How can she be the Divas champion when her "strongest" move looks like a joke? Hell, Cenas AA looks more painful than that. It seems to me that the WWE is going to continue to play hot potato with the title after this awesome Divas of Doom storyline is over. Next in line: Maryse? (again).

Los Conquistador
09-16-2011, 09:47 AM
basically
both trish stratus and kelly kelly had similar introductions as sex symbols who shed clothes and accompanied big hairy guys

difference is trish turned things around and became a credible wrestler, champion and talker within the space of 18 months
whereas kelly kelly is 5 years down the road with piss poor skills, annoying voice and a sham of a champion

you say give kelly kelly credit
she should be a lot further than she is already
trish was only around for 6 years - Diva of the Decade
kelly has been around for 5 years - done basically nothing

even candice michelle improved dramatically during her run

so you want people to give kelly credit
then she needs to put in a ton more work and stop whoring about with every guy that walks by
(Justin Gabriel, Batista, Jeremy Piven to name a few, plus made moves on punk whilst he was with Maria)
plus - LEARN TO RUN THE FUCKING ROPES PROPERLY!!!

RANT OVER!!!!

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Lol at you all shitting on Kelly for not improving in 5 years when she only has been wrestling for 3. She started in early 2008, remember she barely got any training for what she did in 06/07. Dancing/valet/getting bear up by Ariel.

Rosa Mendes was in developmental for 3 years, has had lots of training then and she sucks ass worse than Kelly. Fact is, Kelly is improving, and I have quite a few matches to prove so

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Also, yes Trish improved dramatically in about 6 months, but she had great people training her. Finlay was the trainer for the Divas back then, and trained her, along with Ron Hutchinson. Kelly Kelly had OVW staff to train her......

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Also, yes Trish improved dramatically in about 6 months, but she had great people training her. Finlay was the trainer for the Divas back then, and trained her, along with Ron Hutchinson. Kelly Kelly had OVW staff to train her......

They should bring Finlay back then too coach the divas again.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 10:37 AM
They should bring Finlay back then too coach the divas again.

Exactly. I mean he turned so many into greats. Gail, Trish, Victoria, Molly, Candice, Jillian

jethro
09-16-2011, 10:51 AM

Kelly Kelly doesn't need to rely on Finlay or Ron to train her,she can always ask other divas like Beth,Natalya,Tamina or Fox(Tamina vs Fox at superstar was a good match btw) to learn the ropes heck even Eve moves better in the ring and Kelly2 can ask for tips from her too,unless the divas are selfish not wanting to share their knowledge.

AOF666
09-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Give Kelly Kelly credit for what? She sucks plain and simple, she hasn't taken the time to go and learn how to wrestle.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Kelly Kelly doesn't need to rely on Finlay or Ron to train her,she can always ask other divas like Beth,Natalya,Tamina or Fox(Tamina vs Fox at superstar was a good match btw) to learn the ropes heck even Eve moves better in the ring and Kelly2 can ask for tips from her too,unless the divas are selfish not wanting to share their knowledge.

Katie Lea used to train her. Tamina is awkward and stiff in the ring she doesnt have much too share. I guess w/ the busy schedule there isnt much time for the Divas to be training someone

cancron
09-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Kelly Kelly reminds me to much of Torrie Wilson. They're both just around for their looks and have been in the business for years. But neither of hem gave 2 shits about trying to truly learn wrestling. they were/are just lazy enough to learn the basics so they don't get laughed out of the building and even their basics are laughable to anyone above the age of 18.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Kelly Kelly reminds me to much of Torrie Wilson. They're both just around for their looks and have been in the business for years. But neither of hem gave 2 shits about trying to truly learn wrestling. they were/are just lazy enough to learn the basics so they don't get laughed out of the building and even their basics are laughable to anyone above the age of 18.

LOOOOOOOOOOL are you serious? Torrie never wanted to learn? She had so much passion for wrestling and obviously enjoyed what she did, yes WWE only wanted her for the looks but Torrie did care about wrestling. Take a seat please

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Lol at you all shitting on Kelly for not improving in 5 years when she only has been wrestling for 3. She started in early 2008, remember she barely got any training for what she did in 06/07. Dancing/valet/getting bear up by Ariel.

Rosa Mendes was in developmental for 3 years, has had lots of training then and she sucks ass worse than Kelly. Fact is, Kelly is improving, and I have quite a few matches to prove so

O, 3 years. Still, you'd think that she'd have improved a bit in that time.
And Finlay was training the divas until he was released recently actually.

Reichwulf
09-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Well as i said in my blog, the division itself needs to be revamped, in order to get people to enjoy it again. Both kelly kelly and the bellas are there for the fact of their looks and (also because the bellas are twins) not for their wrestling ability.

which hurts the division and enforces it that they are, "just another pretty face".

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 12:04 PM
O, 3 years. Still, you'd think that she'd have improved a bit in that time.
And Finlay was training the divas until he was released recently actually.

No he eventually stopped around 2004 to work as their storyline agent

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2011, 12:06 PM
No he eventually stopped around 2004 to work as their storyline agent

In 2010, Finlay became a full time trainer and agent.
That's a quote from his wikipedia page. He was training the divas at this point.

Automatic
09-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Katie Lea used to train her. Tamina is awkward and stiff in the ring she doesnt have much too share. I guess w/ the busy schedule there isnt much time for the Divas to be training someone

If Daniel Bryan can find the time to get extra training, I'm sure they are able to get extra training.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 12:25 PM
If Daniel Bryan can find the time to get extra training, I'm sure they are able to get extra training.

you see with certain Divas it's easier because their schedule isn't as hectic as some. Divas like Kaitlyn, AJ etc. will have more time as they don't appear as much as Kelly does. AJ & Kaitlyn also still appear in FCW giving them more time to learn/train. With Kelly, she has to appear on every house show, as well as RAW & Smackdown and in between that gives her minimal time to learn

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 12:26 PM
That's a quote from his wikipedia page. He was training the divas at this point.

hmm. Wikipedia.. I dunno, none of the Divas have ever acknowledged his training, Kelly & Maria did mention Katie Lea training them.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 12:29 PM
which hurts the division and enforces it that they are, "just another pretty face".

I guess times have changed, believe it or not, the majority would rather see a pretty face than a good wrestler. Velvet & Kelly would get larger pops then Gail Kim/Sarita. I mean if we were in the 90s we wouldnt be reading this kind of stuff, indy women promotions like SHIMMER get about 200 people, whereas in the 90s WOW would get about 5,000

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 01:48 PM
People would rather watch a hot chick botch every move than an average looking chick that knows how to wrestle. That has almost always been the case, it's just that earlier the hot chicks that WWE hired actually wanted to learn to wrestle.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 02:04 PM
People would rather watch a hot chick botch every move than an average looking chick that knows how to wrestle. That has almost always been the case, it's just that earlier the hot chicks that WWE hired actually wanted to learn to wrestle.

BINGO. women like Madusa while hot were also GREAT wrestlers. When Kelly Kelly and her ilk come out I wear out the FF on the dvr.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't think that it would bother me so much except that for every Kelly Kelly or Eve that "wrestles" on WWE there is a talented chick in the indies that has to wait tables just to make ends meet

I think that is where a lot of the hate her way comes from, if you watch enough indy promotions and stuff, you end up seeing that there isnt anywhere near a lack of talented female wrestlers, they just can't get a WWE contract for some reason

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't think that it would bother me so much except that for every Kelly Kelly or Eve that "wrestles" on WWE there is a talented chick in the indies that has to wait tables just to make ends meet

I think that is where a lot of the hate her way comes from, if you watch enough indy promotions and stuff, you end up seeing that there isnt anywhere near a lack of talented female wrestlers, they just can't get a WWE contract for some reason

amen to that brother, women who actually want to be wrestlers and are paying the price..Those are the type of women who would bust their ass in the E, instead Johny Ace literally finds models and signs them. It's not the models fault they can't wrestle, they had no interest in it in the first place they are just there for a payday. I watch indy and most of all japanese wrestling when I want to see how good the womens division could be.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 02:25 PM
amen to that brother, women who actually want to be wrestlers and are paying the price..Those are the type of women who would bust their ass in the E, instead Johny Ace literally finds models and signs them. It's not the models fault they can't wrestle, they had no interest in it in the first place they are just there for a payday. I watch indy and most of all japanese wrestling when I want to see how good the womens division could be.

I am really really hoping that Trip will change that
I'm pretty sure he was behind signing Kharma, and he is the one that got Chyna hired, so looks aren't that important to him (Though he did bang Chyna, so maybe he just likes a wide variety of women)

There are quite a few women I would love to see get a WWE contract, but I'm not holding my breath

jethro
09-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Layla has the look and imo very talented in the ring,she's a former professional cheerleader though so that makes her agile and athletic.

WWE did plan to push Kharma who is not a model and pretty face,series of creepy vignettes and wanting to demolish Divas division.

At the end of the day crowd pops whenever Kelly Kelly comes out,I guess that's all that matters for now.

Automatic
09-16-2011, 02:34 PM
you see with certain Divas it's easier because their schedule isn't as hectic as some. Divas like Kaitlyn, AJ etc. will have more time as they don't appear as much as Kelly does. AJ & Kaitlyn also still appear in FCW giving them more time to learn/train. With Kelly, she has to appear on every house show, as well as RAW & Smackdown and in between that gives her minimal time to learn

The Raw and SmackDown deal is only for the past few weeks, she had plenty of time to get extra training, that's no excuse.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 02:42 PM
The Raw and SmackDown deal is only for the past few weeks, she had plenty of time to get extra training, that's no excuse.

not to mention that her schedule hasn't been that hectic for the last 3 years

Los Conquistador
09-16-2011, 03:46 PM
not to mention that her schedule hasn't been that hectic for the last 3 years

despite all the time she spent on her back

VanHooliganX
09-16-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm gonna give credit to Kelly for trying as hard as she can but not for doing anything good, to be honest I want to see more of this girl:

Amen brother!
AMEN!
Kelly is overrated. Models really shouldn't wrestle...

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 03:47 PM

maybe she thought that was "wrestling training"?

xAzureSkye
09-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Models really shouldn't wrestle...

What? Victoria, Trish, Torrie, Tessmacher, McCool were all models so yes they should

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 03:53 PM
What? Victoria, Trish, Torrie, Tessmacher, McCool were all models so yes they should

Indeed
if she is willing to really learn, and not just the bare minimum but actually learn how to be a good wrestler, I don't give a shit what they did before

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Indeed
if she is willing to really learn, and not just the bare minimum but actually learn how to be a good wrestler, I don't give a shit what they did before

you were on the money when you talked about all the indy workers out there who actually did learn how to wrestle and deserve a shot being the ones the WWE should be hiring.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 04:02 PM
you were on the money when you talked about all the indy workers out there who actually did learn how to wrestle and deserve a shot being the ones the WWE should be hiring.

It just makes sense, hell it's the way they do it with the guys, though there are a few hired for their "look" or whatever

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:08 PM
It just makes sense, hell it's the way they do it with the guys, though there are a few hired for their "look" or whatever

yep and those guys also have the tendancy to wind up sucking to. With a indy wrestler you know your getting someone who understands the price they are going to have to pay when they sign with WWE. And they actually care about the art form. No offense to the other guy but you've clearly won this debate.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 04:18 PM
yep and those guys also have the tendancy to wind up sucking to. With a indy wrestler you know your getting someone who understands the price they are going to have to pay when they sign with WWE. And they actually care about the art form. No offense to the other guy but you've clearly won this debate.

Where was there a debate?

IrkenInvader
09-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes shes gotten better but in five goddamn years she has only advanced to FCW jobber level.

maar13
09-17-2011, 12:32 AM

Sorry but that is not true, Torrie wanted so much to improve that actually she is not wrestling because she can't, she retired because a lower back injury, not because she really wanted too, actually the Divas title was going to have it's main focus on Torrie because she improved a lot at the end and was going to have a rivalry with Vaine (Kristin Astara) but Torrie got injured and Astara quit because of personal reasons. Torrie was released because she didn't wanted the legends contract, she wanted to wrestle and since she couldn't she left.

maar13
09-17-2011, 12:41 AM

And what the Hell is that supposed to mean? Seriously that statement just shows how poor your vision really is.

I don't think she should be champion, because she hasn't improved that much but damn, reading most comments people just use stereotypes for some like her, I mean, the girls is still taking bumps over daily basis that most of you would be crying about in less than a week and is still trying, she is only like 25, Trish got to her max at something like 28 or something like that and had a lot of talent to learn from with way more experience than she, Kelly and the actual roster at pretty much all at the same level except for two or three people there so 5 years i you will, 3 of real wrestling and 3 with pretty much either bing squash girl or fight some one at the same level.

And yes, the looks help her but that doesn't help when someone like Beth is tossing her around, so yes she is not that good but to say she sucks and just got there because of looks is lame.

Yes, the WWE had get rid off very good talent but that is not Kelly's fault, in the end she still has plenty of time to learn.

Asherdelampyr
09-17-2011, 03:09 PM
And what the Hell is that supposed to mean? Seriously that statement just shows how poor your vision really is.

I don't think she should be champion, because she hasn't improved that much but damn, reading most comments people just use stereotypes for some like her, I mean, the girls is still taking bumps over daily basis that most of you would be crying about in less than a week and is still trying, she is only like 25, Trish got to her max at something like 28 or something like that and had a lot of talent to learn from with way more experience than she, Kelly and the actual roster at pretty much all at the same level except for two or three people there so 5 years i you will, 3 of real wrestling and 3 with pretty much either bing squash girl or fight some one at the same level.

And yes, the looks help her but that doesn't help when someone like Beth is tossing her around, so yes she is not that good but to say she sucks and just got there because of looks is lame.

Yes, the WWE had get rid off very good talent but that is not Kelly's fault, in the end she still has plenty of time to learn.

he means that she's a slut
seriously, that was the joke there

considering she was originally hired to dance around half nekkid, yeah I am fairly certain that her looks helped.

she has been actively wrestling for 3 years, in that time she has finally gotten to the level where Team 3d would let her graduate from their school. So, that is just pathetic
She may have time to learn, but at the rate she is going she will finally become a credible wrestler at around the same time her implants turn to vinegar.
And over half of the refs take harder bumps, and take them better than K2

maar13
09-18-2011, 11:02 PM
he means that she's a slut
seriously, that was the joke there

considering she was originally hired to dance around half nekkid, yeah I am fairly certain that her looks helped.

she has been actively wrestling for 3 years, in that time she has finally gotten to the level where Team 3d would let her graduate from their school. So, that is just pathetic
She may have time to learn, but at the rate she is going she will finally become a credible wrestler at around the same time her implants turn to vinegar.
And over half of the refs take harder bumps, and take them better than K2

Yeah right, the looks can get a place there but not the damn title, other wise Lacey Von Erich would have gotten to the main roster with out going to developmental.

And bs because even if she does, a lot of people won't believe she is a credible wrestler until she probably retires, same happened with McCool, most people said she was crap in the ring but now that she is retired and hinted a comeback, after actually realize she was not hat bad everyone and put people over was begging her to come back.

And also over half the refs have enough weight to take the little bumps they take, after the match she had tonight, to say she is not willing to do what it takes is lame.

And no, I am not a fan of the girl, just for the record.

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Beth should have won and why was Beth going for an Implant Buster instead of a Glam Slam?

maar13
09-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Man, Kelly Kelly is horrible. She maybe trying hard to become better but the fact is, she sucks. There are a lot of Divas that would be a better Champion then Kelly Kelly like AJ and Tamina for starters. If you really think the fans are cheering for her because she is "trying hard" and not her looks, I call you blush.

OK I think you are missing the point there.

My post is ti give her credit for trying hard, I never said I prefer her over someone like AJ who is more of a wrestler o Beth who probably should be champion as we speak.

Yes, she is not good in the ring, yes her looks help her a lot but that girl is trying, my point is not gather her more fans but to stop the shit over her being the champion because "the time she spent on her back" or That she is just a freaking valet and should never work in a Wrestling ring, she was doing fine a s the jobber girl, Does she being champ makes a favor tot he division? not really, but for the people that say she is just there because she is is just a model, that is lame, damn even after the Sandman hit her with the Kendo stick you knew the girl was not just a freaking princess.

Seriously they see something in her besides the looks, other wise Maria would have been like 2 times Divas champion and still employed, mind you, even if she is as skinny she is hotter than Kelly.

Also, sorry but Tamina is not that great even if she has more wrestling experience.

maar13
09-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Beth should have won and why was Beth going for an Implant Buster instead of a Glam Slam?

I don't know, damn I was hoping Beth would have won tonight, did you hear that crowd? deafening.

Seriously got disappointed by that.

Now don't know what is next since in Paper, Kelly has defeated her twice and one to Nattie....Please just not another match with the Bellas, those matches were really bad.

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 12:05 AM

Probably Creative's idea.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8989/velvetface.jpg

maar13
09-19-2011, 12:37 AM
I wasn't referring to your post, it was just general speaking.

And I am in no way bashing Kelly Kelly because she is trying but she just sucks. She isn't there yet. IMO, she needs more experience in the ring to say "She deserves to be Divas Champ." She has the passion but she is green, definitely. Also, her looks are a main factor as to why she is over with the fans. She is the hottest Diva on the roster so of course she is going to be more over with the fans.

I REALLY disagree about the fans seeing something to her besides her looks. I'm willing to bet that t the fans would rather see Kelly Kelly deliver stinkfaces then perform a move properly.

Well in that you may be right.

And just something about my point is U think people backstage are the ones seeing something in her, not the fans really.

Also, I think Eve is Hotter than Kelly, AJ is hotter than Kelly, just my opinion.

evilgenius780
09-19-2011, 01:33 AM
Eve is most definatly hotter than Kelly...I shall continue to hate on her simply because she is dating Sheldon Souray

steveorton
09-19-2011, 10:21 AM

Thoughts?

Although she is trying that doesn't make her championship material.

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 10:30 AM
If you're going to make Kelly beat Beth. Don't do it with roll ups. It just looks stupid, honestly. I still cannot ever believe that she can beat Beth in a 3 count. Good overall match but stop fucking the endings up with bullshit like that.

That would be like Cena vs. Punk - Money in the bank - Not the great ending we had, but Cena just rolling Punk up for a 3 count. Cena wrestled very well in the matches vs Punk and gained a bit of respect off me for putting on a great match and ending. That would of been through the window with an ending like that.

I find it very sad that me and a few good posters on EWN could do WWEs job better than them and we aren't qualified for the fucking jobs.

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Kelly Kelly is useless and annoying.

But at least shes better then the Bella Twins.

But still i fail to see why Beth or Natayla arent made the Divas Champion.

Hell id prefer it of Snooki makes a surprise return and wins the title then Kelly Kelly

steveorton
09-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Kelly Kelly is useless and annoying.

But at least shes better then the Bella Twins.

But still i fail to see why Beth or Natayla arent made the Divas Champion.

Hell id prefer it of Snooki makes a surprise return and wins the title then Kelly Kelly

Lol funny but true

xAzureSkye
09-19-2011, 01:26 PM
She has definitely improved a lot. That match with Beth was amazing. Didn't expect her to win! Beth vs Kelly at HIAC for sure, also, Beth & Natalya were teasing a hardcore match soon

HeelTurn
09-19-2011, 01:28 PM
She has definitely improved a lot. That match with Beth was amazing. Didn't expect her to win! Beth vs Kelly at HIAC for sure, also, Beth & Natalya were teasing a hardcore match soon

Remember the tag tables match last year, would like to see that, or maybe a street fight like Trish and Victoria had.

xAzureSkye
09-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Remember the tag tables match last year, would like to see that, or maybe a street fight like Trish and Victoria had.

It'll probably be the Extreme Makeover match we saw last year, which was pretty decent too, or else a No DQ No Countout match

Androo
09-19-2011, 02:04 PM
I posted this in the 30k thread. My opinion.

The Kelly Kelly experiment has failed. They've got to realise this now, and put their efforts into pushing someone else, anyone else, with the exception of Rosa Mendes. I mean, how can she still...
NOT BE ABLE TO RUN THE F(star)(star)KING ROPES!?!?!?

xAzureSkye
09-19-2011, 02:05 PM
No need to post it twice, we get your arrogance

Androo
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
My arrogance? This is the thread about Kelly Kelly isn't it?

If someone doesn't like a Diva it isn't always a personal attack on yourself, which it seems you take it as.

Edit: I don't even dislike her.

xAzureSkye
09-19-2011, 02:13 PM
My arrogance? This is the thread about Kelly Kelly isn't it?

If someone doesn't like a Diva it isn't always a personal attack on yourself, which it seems you take it as.

Edit: I don't even dislike her.

Necroyeti already pointed out why she cant run the ropes so we dont need you posting that twice

Androo
09-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Necroyeti already pointed out why she cant run the ropes so we dont need you posting that twice

Who's "we"? You mean "I"? I didn't think I needed your clearance.

And Necro didn't point out "why" she can't run the ropes, he just shared some stuff he heard, and I hadn't even read that before I posted in here. And even then it wouldn't have mattered to me.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 06:26 AM
I don't hate the girl and i don't like her i am neutral she just isn't that good a wrestler not her fault albeit her moves are a bit weak looking i'll give her credit for trying imo she's better than Maryse who's been divas champ 3 times. Why not give Kelly shot at it.

Btw she's actually had a pretty good match with Alicia fox back in 09 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jmD6C2zm30

jethro
09-21-2011, 08:18 AM
*Warning same rant about running to the ropes*

I don't expect Kelly Kelly to use powerbombs,powerslam,german suplex,boma ye,chops,hurricanrana etc,I just want her to learn the basic in wrestling running to the ropes especially been irish whip by opponent like a professional superstar/entertainer/(wrestler?),its as if the ring is slippery whenever I watch Kelly Kelly run in the ring.

I better tweet that advice to her ;d