PDA

View Full Version : Sting vs Flair

JohnnyPhantom
09-15-2011, 10:03 PM
So as i write this i am watching the Ric Flair vs Sting IMPACT matchup and i must say... this has to be one of the worst televised matches between to great wrestlers ive seen in along time. I understand why these two are getting the main event due to the storyline. (Which is leading up to a potential worse match between Sting and Hogan)

Its unfortunate because of the awesome matches we have seen from each of these men but it seems like they are following a HARD script during this one. The same ole spots, the lack of emotion from Flair the entire match! it doesnt even look like he wants to be there...

I do feel like Sting has a few more GREAT matches left in him, but against Flair... no sir.

Flair needs to hang up the boots (Like he said he would) and just be a personality.

Any thoughts?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Uhhhh...what the fuck did you expect?

Dameduse823
09-15-2011, 10:30 PM
So as i write this i am watching the Ric Flair vs Sting IMPACT matchup and i must say... this has to be one of the worst televised matches between to great wrestlers ive seen in along time. I understand why these two are getting the main event due to the storyline. (Which is leading up to a potential worse match between Sting and Hogan)

Its unfortunate because of the awesome matches we have seen from each of these men but it seems like they are following a HARD script during this one. The same ole spots, the lack of emotion from Flair the entire match! it doesnt even look like he wants to be there...

I do feel like Sting has a few more GREAT matches left in him, but against Flair... no sir.

Flair needs to hang up the boots (Like he said he would) and just be a personality.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for reinforcing the knowledge to choosing to stop watching tna was the right move

THEKEVINBRAND
09-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Thank you for reinforcing the knowledge to choosing to stop watching tna was the right move

seriously you stopped watching TNA for that? pretty lame excuse

kingsaul
09-15-2011, 10:53 PM
I thought it was decsent, it was'nt horrible.

Rich Cranium
09-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Looks like Flair got injured:

From the news:

-- As noted before, Ric Flair reportedly injured his left arm in the match against Sting that was taped on Monday night, a match that one person said was so bad it had no place being on TV. Flair had TNA officials worried during the match after he clutched his shoulder and rolled out of the ring to re-group. Flair was icing his arm backstage after the match.

Dameduse823
09-15-2011, 11:46 PM
seriously you stopped watching TNA for that? pretty lame excuse

No I stopped watching tna about 6 months ago, but every thing I hear about it just convinces me it was the right move

THE_CRIPPLER
09-15-2011, 11:46 PM

Any thoughts?

yeah well you get Joe Fraiser and Ali to fight now and see what kinda match they have.... these men are 60 and 50 years of age, Flair is done........ Why is Flair in the ring? He cant put over anyone, beating Flair means nothing, his matches are terrible... it take a HBK and a great storyline to pull off a decent Flair match.

Ric Flair is such a assiant on the Mic, When Flair is motivated and he feels he has something to prove, He can do more on that mic to create interest or push some one in 5 mins then 6 hours of TV time could do.... I Wish Ric Flair would stop being a arrogant, selfish asshole and get his lazy ass to do some top notch promos and make himself the incredible on air charecter i know he could be.

Hell look at his WWE promo work with Carilto, The HBK look in the mirror speech, the Foley Promo... he did alot of other good ones that just made you forget everything else that was on that night.

HCollins-TNA1
09-16-2011, 01:46 AM
No I stopped watching tna about 6 months ago, but every thing I hear about it just convinces me it was the right move

Still a lame excuse....

HCollins-TNA1
09-16-2011, 01:50 AM
yeah well you get Joe Fraiser and Ali to fight now and see what kinda match they have.... these men are 60 and 50 years of age, Flair is done........ Why is Flair in the ring? He cant put over anyone, beating Flair means nothing, his matches are terrible... it take a HBK and a great storyline to pull off a decent Flair match.

Ric Flair is such a assiant on the Mic, When Flair is motivated and he feels he has something to prove, He can do more on that mic to create interest or push some one in 5 mins then 6 hours of TV time could do.... I Wish Ric Flair would stop being a arrogant, selfish asshole and get his lazy ass to do some top notch promos and make himself the incredible on air charecter i know he could be.

Hell look at his WWE promo work with Carilto, The HBK look in the mirror speech, the Foley Promo... he did alot of other good ones that just made you forget everything else that was on that night.

Flair see his peers still doing the same thing.... be it Terry or Dory Funk Jr, or others in past....
I think he can contribute to build a star or make someone relevant in a main storyline or certain storylines.., be it Abyss, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode,Foley, or etc as he has so far in TNA and elsewhere...

THE_CRIPPLER
09-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Flair see his peers still doing the same thing.... be it Terry or Dory Funk Jr, or others in past....
I think he can contribute to build a star or make someone relevant in a main storyline or certain storylines.., be it Abyss, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode,Foley, or etc as he has so far in TNA and elsewhere...

Beating Flair means absoultly nothing...... If someone beats Flair it doesnt give him the rub..... Carlito had a program with Flair and it did nothing for Carlito. but when he cut that promo on Carilto on Raw, He put Carlito on the map.

Sorry, to say can put anyone over in the ring is just insane, Jay lethal beating Flair doesnt make him main event in the fans eyes.... Abyss was embarrsed and put 2 steps back with his feud with Flair...... Flair is amazing on the mic when he wants to be and stops falling in to his nature boy act when his skin is sagging and he is a man that looks in his 70s.

Flair has so much to give this business if he chooses to... he is also at times a good booker if his biased is filtered.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-16-2011, 02:29 AM

i hold nothing against you, it was your choice, i can't convince you to come back

kashani1984
09-16-2011, 03:04 AM
We want 6 sides! We want 6 sides!

Brewer 314
09-16-2011, 04:07 AM

I was going to quote you on the part about Ric Flair not being able to put anyone over on account of his diminished ring skills, Unfortunately I couldn't understand most of what you said.

But I'll go ahead and translate it:

Sting could have had mad momentum going into this BFG match had they given him the right send off opponent

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Still a lame excuse....

I so agreee, it was a special attraction match. this is just nitpicking.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 04:41 AM
I was going to quote you on the part about Ric Flair not being able to put anyone over on account of his diminished ring skills, Unfortunately I couldn't understand most of what you said.

Sting could have had mad momentum going into this BFG match had they given him the right send off opponent

Most wrestling journalist fault Sting for this match not working, not Ric. Your not being fair to Flair.

Automatic
09-16-2011, 04:45 AM
They were just setting the bar for Sting vs. Hogan. When Sting beats Hogan at BFG it will look like a 5 star match in comparison to the match Sting and Flair had on IMPACT!.

the wrestling shade
09-16-2011, 04:55 AM
yeah let me guess! flair has being bleeding like a pig right?

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 05:24 AM

HC these new generation of fans are complete WWE marks and they are NEVER going to forgive Flair for not retiring after the HBK match. Their memory of flair at the most only goes back to the later days of WCW and they have no idea why most wrestlers, and wrestling journalist says he is the greatest. These are the same fans who all bleet the same sheep message of bleeding in a match is bad. They don't know about bleeding and paying the price like Flair has done like no other wrestler in history. no other wrestler has ever worked as hard as this man has to leave it all in the ring.

HCollins-TNA1
09-16-2011, 08:59 AM
He a interesting read what Triple H said about Flair....

Current on screen WWE COO HHH spoke with Moviefone.com on his upcoming movie. He was then asked about Ric Flair and his move to TNA. HHH noted:

Ric is one of my best friends,Ric doesn't know when to walk away. Ric doesn't want to be told to walk away. And Ric can't afford to walk away. Ric has lived every day of his life like it's the last for almost the fifty years he's been in the business.

In Ric's mind, it's still 1982, he's on top of the world, he's young, he's got a lot of money. Ric has never questioned spending. We have a term on the road where if you go out and you have a crazy night that you spent a ludicrous amount of money or you just lose it one day and you can't go through another airport and you're trying to get a jet instead, we call it 'Naitching.' Ridiculously spending money for no point is called 'Naitching.'
End Quote

IMHO, Flair didn't want that match several years ago with Shawn Micheals, and he was pretty much force to do something he didn't want to do. or so that how I feel....

Rilla
09-16-2011, 10:56 AM
I was legit told... it was the Match of the Year.

BlazersDozen
09-16-2011, 02:18 PM
This weeks episode as a whole was pretty good. I enjoyed it. I actually didn't have to turn it off & watch Superstars.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Hc I agree I don't think Ric wanted to retire either and was forced into it, I do think WWE had the best in mind for him though when they did it, they wanted him to go out with dignity, but Flair loves wrestling just to damn much, As a huge Flair mark I'd really like to see the man retire and just take on a manager role but I can't fault him for doing what he loves doing.

kiltbill
09-16-2011, 03:01 PM
HC these new generation of fans are complete WWE marks and they are NEVER going to forgive Flair for not retiring after the HBK match. Their memory of flair at the most only goes back to the later days of WCW and they have no idea why most wrestlers, and wrestling journalist says he is the greatest. These are the same fans who all bleet the same sheep message of bleeding in a match is bad. They don't know about bleeding and paying the price like Flair has done like no other wrestler in history. no other wrestler has ever worked as hard as this man has to leave it all in the ring.

Get a grip! No one disrespects Flair for what he has done in the ring. It's what he is doing in the ring that's the problem.
He's too old to wrestle, and that's not the fault of WWE marks. He's crapping all over his reputation, and no amount of blood spilt in 30 years of wrestling can cover that up.
The match sounds like it stinks, but can't be as bad as the enire flaming feud. A waste of time, effort and a slap in the face for the better wrestlers being held back by Russo, Hogan and the Naitch.

TNA = Tired aNd Aged Wrestling.

Murphdogg4
09-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Get a grip! No one disrespects Flair for what he has done in the ring. It's what he is doing in the ring that's the problem.
He's too old to wrestle, and that's not the fault of WWE marks. He's crapping all over his reputation, and no amount of blood spilt in 30 years of wrestling can cover that up.
The match sounds like it stinks, but can't be as bad as the enire flaming feud. A waste of time, effort and a slap in the face for the better wrestlers being held back by Russo, Hogan and the Naitch.

name me one wrestler Ric has held down in TNA? The mans jobbed to everyone. While I agree he should retire, I can't be mad at him for still doing what he loves. Doesn't tarnish his legacy to me at all. Just like Dusty Rhoades and the Lawler still wrestling on the indy's doesn't tarnish their legacy to me either. Hogan holds the youger talent down, Ric jobs to them without complaint. No way in hell would Hogan ever lay down for someone like jay lethal.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-16-2011, 03:59 PM
yeah let me guess! flair has being bleeding like a pig right?

not at all, it was a normal match, Flair did take a huge bump in that match though and I give him kudos in taking great bumps at 62

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABKY8Tkcg6Y&feature=channel_video_title

THE_CRIPPLER
09-16-2011, 07:34 PM

Sting could have had mad momentum going into this BFG match had they given him the right osend off opponent

You want me to make you cry and whine to the mods again?

Listen loser. No one cares about your one sentace replys.

And Sting beating Flair wouldnt do crap for him, this isnt 1988.

Rich Cranium
09-16-2011, 07:40 PM
And Sting beating Flair wouldnt do crap for him, this isnt 1988.

Did you read HHH's interview where he said that Flair thinks it's 1982?

THE_CRIPPLER
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Did you read HHH's interview where he said that Flair thinks it's 1982?

He wants it to be 1982... He knows its not, He knows he cant put over someone, he Knows he has no title run in him.

Its time Ric Flair takes a Good Long look at himself and sees himself for what he really is.

Sting needs to be carried to a watchable 2 star match. So him being in the ring that isnt a Angle or Styles is just insane.

TNA has to see how stupid it is to put Sting in the main events. He hasnt had a Good match since the mid 90s. His stuff in 97 and up sucked.

Brewer 314
09-16-2011, 10:44 PM
You want me to make you cry and whine to the mods again?

Listen loser. No one cares about your one sentace replys.

Do you want me to drive you over the edge again by reminding you that nobody can make sense of your poorly written posts?

And hey, what's a sentace?

And FYI, it's replies*

THE_CRIPPLER
09-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Do you want me to drive you over the edge again by reminding you that nobody can make sense of your poorly written posts?

And hey, what's a sentace?

And FYI, it's replies*

FYI No one cares.... just like no one cares about you... The bad part is that you use spell check and pride your self on spelling and gammar and you still have poor grammar and bad spelling.

and no one else seems to complain about my post... its only you and you only. and the bad part is there are several other posters with worse grammar and spelling than me but some how you seem to always fuck with me and then when i reply you turn in to a pussy like last time.

Brewer 314
09-16-2011, 11:06 PM
I use a spell check? Actually I don't because I have no need too.

Quit acting like I'm picking on you. Your posts aren't even bad, I usually like what you have to say, it's just that you make things really hard to read.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I use a spell check? Actually I don't because I have no need too.

Quit acting like I'm picking on you. Your posts aren't even bad, I usually like what you have to say, it's just that you make things really hard to read.

Well its really simple...... ask me to rephrase it for you in a respectable manner or Just do not respond to the post....... I can not count how many times people say "cuz he 4got" or "whn U C John cena" and so on. It annoys me, but you know, I just simply dont respond to them and if i do its in a respectable way and I respond to the meaning, Not to the spelling and grammar.

I did not go to school past the 4th grade, I dont put much effort in the grammar or spelling.... I dropped out in 4th grade and opened my own business so I never needed to go back to school.

So If you do not like it, Sorry for you. I'm not gonna take english lessons, I'm not going to put much more effort in my spelling or grammar in my post.

Point of the post was.... Flair losing to someone doesnt give any credibility to the person he puts over. If Flair beats someone it makes them look weak.... Look at Carlito, When flair cut that amazing promo on Raw, People were talking about Carlito.... Flair had matches with him and he even lost to Carlito if memory serves me correct, and no one even talked about it.

Flair mouth is his strong point now, his In ring skills doesnt help anyone, All he does is embaress himself when he wrestles now.

HCollins-TNA1
09-17-2011, 03:52 PM

Tell that to Dory Funk Jr or Terry Funk or Harley Race or etc....

He ain't doing nothing to his reputation, he is still respected by his peers and most of his peers know the reason he is still in the ring.... It not only cause he likes spending money, its his passion to go out there 300 or so nights a year and hear the fans chant his name or bow down to him or so on....

HCollins-TNA1
09-17-2011, 03:57 PM
He wants it to be 1982... He knows its not, He knows he cant put over someone, he Knows he has no title run in him.

Its time Ric Flair takes a Good Long look at himself and sees himself for what he really is.

Sting needs to be carried to a watchable 2 star match. So him being in the ring that isnt a Angle or Styles is just insane.

TNA has to see how stupid it is to put Sting in the main events. He hasnt had a Good match since the mid 90s. His stuff in 97 and up sucked.

I don't know about that.... But he does put guys over and has.....
Lethal, Abyss, AJ , Roode, Kurt Angle Doug Williams, and Matt Morgan and others..... In case you have forgotten...

Peter Kaymakcian
09-17-2011, 11:52 PM
AJ Styles:
Pre-Flair: Three time former TNA World Champ(current TNA World Champ)
Post-Flair: After losing the title only one TNA World Championship match(rematch clause match), losing to Jay Lethal, Tommy Dreamer, and Bully Ray

Carlito:
Pre-Flair: Won the US Title on his first night of Smackdown! and won the IC Title on his first night of Raw and was competing in upper mid card/lower main event WWE level

Post-Flair: Won one tag team title only because Smakdown! wanted to keep its Latin Viewership high with Rey on Raw and primarily a jobber beyond all other measures.

Just saying.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvnLCxo-m8&feature=related

HCollins-TNA1
09-18-2011, 12:39 PM
AJ Styles:
Pre-Flair: Three time former TNA World Champ(current TNA World Champ)
Post-Flair: After losing the title only one TNA World Championship match(rematch clause match), losing to Jay Lethal, Tommy Dreamer, and Bully Ray

Carlito:
Pre-Flair: Won the US Title on his first night of Smackdown! and won the IC Title on his first night of Raw and was competing in upper mid card/lower main event WWE level

Post-Flair: Won one tag team title only because Smakdown! wanted to keep its Latin Viewership high with Rey on Raw and primarily a jobber beyond all other measures.

Just saying.

Posted half the truth huh?????

Peter Kaymakcian
09-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Posted half the truth huh?????

1.) No those are facts look them up

2.) What is the other half to this truth?

3.) When did I say I was stating a truth or not?

4.) Do you really want to get into this again?

HCollins-TNA1
09-18-2011, 08:39 PM
1.) No those are facts look them up

2.) What is the other half to this truth?

3.) When did I say I was stating a truth or not?

4.) Do you really want to get into this again?

Facts...hahahaha.... true but their future AJ's and Carlitos are a long way from being over.....

AJ the face of TNA yet to this day..... 9 and 1/2 years.... Carlito, he the very much respected in WWC.....

Rather it the truth or opinion or not, it's your opinion.....

I don't think you want to get into it again with me....

Iron Ape
09-18-2011, 08:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gHPtVZrfmLE/Ta7vHgBDrZI/AAAAAAAACcw/jd1jII7-bPc/s1600/groundhog+day+1.jpg

VanHooliganX
09-18-2011, 08:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gHPtVZrfmLE/Ta7vHgBDrZI/AAAAAAAACcw/jd1jII7-bPc/s1600/groundhog+day+1.jpg

I do that groundhogs face everytime I see Hogan or Bischoff with a mic. Nothing good happens :(

Peter Kaymakcian
09-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Facts...hahahaha.... true but their future AJ's and Carlitos are a long way from being over.....

AJ the face of TNA yet to this day..... 9 and 1/2 years.... Carlito, he the very much respected in WWC.....

Rather it the truth or opinion or not, it's your opinion.....

I don't think you want to get into it again with me....

1.) Yes what I said are indeed facts. You know things used in strong arguements, I know you aren't used to seeing them because you don't use them in your arguements.

2.) AJ is the face of TNA like I'm going to pin John Cena 1,2,3 for the WWE Championship. Yes Carlito is working for WWC and independent promotion in Puerto Rico. That is every wrestlers dream. You ask any wrestler their dream and they'll say wrestling for WWC an independent promotion in Puerto Rico.

3.) I'm not stating any opinion just FACTS.

4.) Clearly I don't because while I use facts and logic you use your classic head up TNA's ass. But you aren't a TNA Mark. You just think everything they do is wrong and everything WWE does is wrong. You think Hogan vs Sting is a great idea for a main event match at a PPV yet you had a problem with Nash being on WWE TV. Now I took you off probation simply because you started to show me that you might be a good debate with some topics, but with this shit you just posted. No your back on probation meaning you don't get my responses anymore. Okay. You are cut off because you aren't worth it. Debating you is like putting salt on ice cream. Pointless.

maar13
09-19-2011, 12:07 AM
He a interesting read what Triple H said about Flair....

Current on screen WWE COO HHH spoke with Moviefone.com on his upcoming movie. He was then asked about Ric Flair and his move to TNA. HHH noted:

Ric is one of my best friends,Ric doesn't know when to walk away. Ric doesn't want to be told to walk away. And Ric can't afford to walk away. Ric has lived every day of his life like it's the last for almost the fifty years he's been in the business.

In Ric's mind, it's still 1982, he's on top of the world, he's young, he's got a lot of money. Ric has never questioned spending. We have a term on the road where if you go out and you have a crazy night that you spent a ludicrous amount of money or you just lose it one day and you can't go through another airport and you're trying to get a jet instead, we call it 'Naitching.' Ridiculously spending money for no point is called 'Naitching.'
End Quote

IMHO, Flair didn't want that match several years ago with Shawn Micheals, and he was pretty much force to do something he didn't want to do. or so that how I feel....

Well the storyline with Michaels was not something he really wanted to do, I mean he wanted the match but not the story line of him retiring.

That was why he asked for HBK blessing to come back, he asked Vince the same and both say yes, although Flair said that he was good with Michaels answer, Vince's was just a formality.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-19-2011, 12:39 AM
I don't know about that.... But he does put guys over and has.....
Lethal, Abyss, AJ , Roode, Kurt Angle Doug Williams, and Matt Morgan and others..... In case you have forgotten...

Yeah but the point is Ric Flair losing to someone really doesnt means anything... It Would look pretty silly if Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Aj Styles or Abyss lost to Ric Flair dont you think? .... its not really putting over if your in your 60s and a victory over you doesnt mean anything.... Its worse if Flair beats you cause then you got beat by a old man.

I really dont think you read what I been saying. Your too blinded by your love for Flair that you cant see that he is disgracing the Great Legacy he created.
Im not tearing Flair down, but him in the ring doesnt do anything to help talent, he is useless in the ring, Especially full time.

Brewer 314
09-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Your too blinded by your love for Flair that you cant see that he is disgracing the Great Legacy he created.
I'm not tearing Flair down, but him in the ring doesn't do anything to help talent, he is useless in the ring, Especially full time.

Exactly.

My memories of the real Ric Flair are far and few between.

He's burning himself into my memory as nothing more than a hard luck story.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-19-2011, 01:45 AM
Exactly.

My memories of the real Ric Flair are far and few between.

He's burning himself into my memory as nothing more than a hard luck story.

Yeah, but what pains me about Flair is, All the great things he can offer to Wrestling without wrestling but he refuses too cause he wants to be in the spot light, even if he is a embarrsing himself and pissing on his legacy.... he is amazing on the mic when he chooses to be and when he is motivated... I think the Nature boy stick has run its course. Flair should take a more serious role and run with it. Just be Ric Flair the legend.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Yeah but the point is Ric Flair losing to someone really doesnt means anything... It Would look pretty silly if Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Aj Styles or Abyss lost to Ric Flair dont you think? .... its not really putting over if your in your 60s and a victory over you doesnt mean anything.... Its worse if Flair beats you cause then you got beat by a old man.

I really dont think you read what I been saying. Your too blinded by your love for Flair that you cant see that he is disgracing the Great Legacy he created.
Im not tearing Flair down, but him in the ring doesnt do anything to help talent, he is useless in the ring, Especially full time.

It really depend what the loss is....
Yes I understand most of everyones argument is of Flair's age..... It so simple to get over it he want to do what he loves and needs to do because of his bad habits...

THE_CRIPPLER
09-19-2011, 04:20 PM
It really depend what the loss is....
Yes I understand most of everyones argument is of Flair's age..... It so simple to get over it he want to do what he loves and needs to do because of his bad habits...

Well its not age thats the problem, cause if he could still wrestle 1/4 as good as he did in the mid 90s, Than at least then he can put over someone... But when he gets winded and he can barly go 8 mins and he botches his moves cause he can no longer perform them, then he just looks pathic.... He looks like a old man, he is in bad shape and wrestles like a old man.... If he was like HBK and could go as wells as he did in his prime, then fuck age and looks, but sadly he cant.

Brewer 314
09-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Well its not age thats the problem, cause if he could still wrestle 1/4 as good as he did in the mid 90s, Than at least then he can put over someone... But when he gets winded and he can barly go 8 mins and he botches his moves cause he can no longer perform them, then he just looks pathic.... He looks like a old man, he is in bad shape and wrestles like a old man.... If he was like HBK and could go as wells as he did in his prime, then fuck age and looks, but sadly he cant.

Straight up, Sting is in his 50's and he doesn't miss a beat.

Flair on the other hand is broke and needs the money so he's in the ring, there's no passion.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 06:55 PM
1.) Yes what I said are indeed facts. You know things used in strong arguements, I know you aren't used to seeing them because you don't use them in your arguements.

2.) AJ is the face of TNA like I'm going to pin John Cena 1,2,3 for the WWE Championship. Yes Carlito is working for WWC and independent promotion in Puerto Rico. That is every wrestlers dream. You ask any wrestler their dream and they'll say wrestling for WWC an independent promotion in Puerto Rico.

3.) I'm not stating any opinion just FACTS.

4.) Clearly I don't because while I use facts and logic you use your classic head up TNA's ass. But you aren't a TNA Mark. You just think everything they do is wrong and everything WWE does is wrong. You think Hogan vs Sting is a great idea for a main event match at a PPV yet you had a problem with Nash being on WWE TV. Now I took you off probation simply because you started to show me that you might be a good debate with some topics, but with this shit you just posted. No your back on probation meaning you don't get my responses anymore. Okay. You are cut off because you aren't worth it. Debating you is like putting salt on ice cream. Pointless.

Your opinion not facts..... facts can be proven and backed.........

1. AJ is loyal to his company that why he took the step back.... to let others shine and maybe gain from it.... he don't mind being on either side of the pin or submission.....
2. Carlito, the WWC is hi life..... his fathers creation basically..... I'm sure after Carlos Calon is long gone... Carlito will take over most of the reigns of the WWC....

You the one whom has your head stuck up an ass, most likely yours since..... I'm a Wrestling mark...... more the less like the underdog promotions... ROH, NWA, TNA/IW, and the many Indys ..... I never had said Sting vs Hogan, all I have said it great to end the feud between the 2.... I never said anything bad about Nash..... I rather see him win the HW title then Cena.... but is that likely to happen probably not....

Talking and debating facts with you, Pete is like talking to someone with memory loss.... don't have a clue what you talking about.... and want to turn things around to make it look like you do..... Waste over time Peter....

Rich Cranium
09-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Straight up, Sting is in his 50's and he doesn't miss a beat.

That's because he relies on his opponent to guide him.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM

Well you say what you wan to say.... One minute people complains about Flairs age, the next him blading. next you want to talk about his moves being botched....
Hell Flair been botching moves since the mid 1990s.....
Yes he is a old man, yes he got a gut on him.... But he isn't in bad shape.... I guaranteeing most of us want being doing or working like Flair does when we get to be in our 60s.... Most of us will probably be complaining about our bodies hurting....
The thing is Flair will leave the ring and hang up his boots when he wants.... Not because someone don't think he should be doing this... or such as...

THE_CRIPPLER
09-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Well you say what you wan to say.... One minute people complains about Flairs age, the next him blading. next you want to talk about his moves being botched....
Hell Flair been botching moves since the mid 1990s.....
Yes he is a old man, yes he got a gut on him.... But he isn't in bad shape.... I guaranteeing most of us want being doing or working like Flair does when we get to be in our 60s.... Most of us will probably be complaining about our bodies hurting....
The thing is Flair will leave the ring and hang up his boots when he wants.... Not because someone don't think he should be doing this... or such as...

Well My freinds grandmother has a good body for a woman in her 60s but that doesnt mean she needs to be on the cover of Playboy...... Wrestling has standereds thats why not everyone isnt a wrestlers. Just cause some one is in good shape for his age doesnt mean he shoudl be a wrestler.

Ric Flair has no bussiness being in a ring, its just stupid, he has crappy matches.

body slam
09-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Did not read all the post and sorry if this has been mentioned.

Not trying to make excusses but Ric Flair suffered a broken bursa sac in his elbow in the match with Sting. I',ve broken bones, deep cuts, 3rd degree burns, road rash, jacked up my back, and busted the bursa sac in my knee. Never torn anything ACL ect..but the busted bursa sac was one of the most painfull and annnoying thing that has happened to me. You can not put any kind of pressure on it.

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Well My freinds grandmother has a good body for a woman in her 60s but that doesnt mean she needs to be on the cover of Playboy...... Wrestling has standereds thats why not everyone isnt a wrestlers. Just cause some one is in good shape for his age doesnt mean he shoudl be a wrestler.

Ric Flair has no bussiness being in a ring, its just stupid, he has crappy matches.

I got a simple soulution if you don't like Flair being in the ring.... Write him and tell him.... or don't watch his matches..... Regaurdless of what you or anyone say Flair going to wrestle or stay in the business till he chooses to leave....

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm the biggest Flair mark of all time, would I like him to retire? Yes. Am I mad at him for not retiring and doing what he loves? No.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-20-2011, 05:13 PM
I got a simple soulution if you don't like Flair being in the ring.... Write him and tell him.... or don't watch his matches..... Regaurdless of what you or anyone say Flair going to wrestle or stay in the business till he chooses to leave....

I think I will go on the internet and complain about it instead. Like 99% of the people do on this board including you.....maybe instead of defending him and making the worse excuses in the book for him, You could just leave it be.... Cause no one belives a 60 year old man 20 some years past his prime who cant perform anymore losing to some one is considered "putting them over".

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:33 PM
I think I will go on the internet and complain about it instead. Like 99% of the people do on this board including you.....maybe instead of defending him and making the worse excuses in the book for him, You could just leave it be.... Cause no one belives a 60 year old man 20 some years past his prime who cant perform anymore losing to some one is considered "putting them over".

People still talk about him putting Jay Lethal over. While I think Flair should just take a manager role, he's not holding anybody back like Hogan. Even in his prime when he was on top he was always willing to put people over. The most selfless guys I've ever seen on top that would still put people over were Ric, Brett hart and the Rock.

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 07:24 PM

Live with it then..... I mean Flair isn't going to retire until he good and ready.....

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Live with it then..... I mean Flair isn't going to retire until he good and ready.....

Speaking of retiring and I don't know if you answered this one but do you think Hogan will leave TNA after his contract is up?

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Speaking of retiring and I don't know if you answered this one but do you think Hogan will leave TNA after his contract is up?

Wouldn't be surprised he comes back to the WWE after this year is up for surely by WrestleMania XXX which is still 3 years off.... But Jimmy Hart does work for the WWE and that one of Hogan's good friends..

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Wouldn't be surprised he comes back to the WWE after this year is up for surely by WrestleMania XXX which is still 3 years off.... But Jimmy Hart does work for the WWE and that one of Hogan's good friends..

Cool, maybe better check The Honky Tonk Man's Twitter because as long as he has his magic Gatorade, he will tell all.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-20-2011, 09:31 PM
People still talk about him putting Jay Lethal over. While I think Flair should just take a manager role, he's not holding anybody back like Hogan. Even in his prime when he was on top he was always willing to put people over. The most selfless guys I've ever seen on top that would still put people over were Ric, Brett hart and the Rock.

No Flair isnt holding anyone down, Never said that. It just looks silly him being in the ring and being a jobber. It destroys his legacy... He looks like a jobber, Wrestles like a jobber and basicly is a jobber. thats not how I want to remember the guy who was on the other end of one my favorite matches (Steamboat vs Flair 2/3 falls).

But really Flair and Bret were not the most selfless people on top. NWA and WCW tried to take the title off Flair and give it to other guys they wanted to push. But Flair would politic and threathen to walk out..... The Steiners and several other people were going to be NWA/WCW champions but Flair wouldnt drop the belt.... Look at Dusty Rhodes, can you beileve he never had the World title for more than a couple of weeks cause Flair wouldnt Allow it. That is why they (Dusty and Flair)had a behind the scenes rivalry.

and Bret Wouldnt put Shawn Over, I know he had good reasons but still... Also Bret would refuse to put people over countless times.... I rarely remem er Bret Jobbing... But Bret, Flair and HBK also made their opponents look Great but they they had attitude problems about jobbing.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-20-2011, 09:37 PM

Well I'am living with it, I'm not dead, nor did I threathen to kill my self. I just simply dont watch TNA, Unless i hear a good match is comming on (like Beer Money vs MCMG).....I think you have to accepted that Ric Flair is a embarresment to himself. Dont Close your eyes and dream of his old NWA days when he come out now, watch and see what he has become.... The whole point of this thread is to complain about the match Sting and Flair had on Impact and talk about how its a shame from what they once were.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-20-2011, 11:49 PM

And where is Jay Lethal now? No offense to Flair, but him putting people "over" is like a wrestling kiss of death. Like I posted before about AJ and Carlito can now be posted about Lethal.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Wow i haven't watched the match yet i'll go youtube it i am pretty sure i won't enjoy it so i'll just say it now .

What an awful match.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Wow i haven't watched the match yet i'll go youtube it i am pretty sure i won't enjoy it so i'll just say it now .

What an awful match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABKY8Tkcg6Y

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Better then most Cena matches and Chavo Gurrero will agree.....

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:54 AM
Better then most Cena matches and Chavo Gurrero will agree.....

i agree, i've cena-nuff of john cena as wwe champion

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 02:04 AM
i agree, i've cena-nuff of john cena as wwe champion

You know, I understand the Whole "Cena is in the title picture too much" thing goign around.... I too would liek to see another main event that didnt have freaking Cena or Orton in it on Raw... It hurt WWEs productcause they make it look like no one is main event but these 2 guys (Cena and Orton). ...... but What I dont get is where does everyone see a bad Cena match?.... Cena has been doing solid work with anyone and everyone for like 5 years straight. I give the guy credit, he has something about him that he can have a Good to Great match with just about anyone.

And I have no clue where Chavo gets the whole "Im a way better performer than Cena" theor from... I dont remember a outstanding or memorable Chavo Guerreo match.... He might of had some decent matches but thats it... This guy has been in the ring with Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerreo and Kurt Angle week in and week out for years and hasnt had one Great singles matchs. You have to be total shit to accomplish that... Cena had Great matches with all these men when he was greener than Grass in his first years on Smackdown.... So if anyone agrees with Chavo please put his Body of Work on the line against Cenas last 7 years.

Dont know why i went off on Chavo, Just hate people like him, Paul Roma and the HTM. Who think they accomplished alot more than they actually did... But the point is agree with you man, Just not about the Bad match thing, he has been having pretty good ones for awhile now.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 02:13 AM
You know, I understand the Whole "Cena is in the title picture too much" thing goign around.... I too would liek to see another main event that didnt have freaking Cena or Orton in it on Raw... It hurt WWEs productcause they make it look like no one is main event but these 2 guys (Cena and Orton). ...... but What I dont get is where does everyone see a bad Cena match?.... Cena has been doing solid work with anyone and everyone for like 5 years straight. I give the guy credit, he has something about him that he can have a Good to Great match with just about anyone.

And I have no clue where Chavo gets the whole "Im a way better performer than Cena" theor from... I dont remember a outstanding or memorable Chavo Guerreo match.... He might of had some decent matches but thats it... This guy has been in the ring with Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerreo and Kurt Angle week in and week out for years and hasnt had one Great singles matchs. You have to be total shit to accomplish that... Cena had Great matches with all these men when he was greener than Grass in his first years on Smackdown.... So if anyone agrees with Chavo please put his Body of Work on the line against Cenas last 7 years.

Dont know why i went off on Chavo, Just hate people like him, Paul Roma and the HTM. Who think they accomplished alot more than they actually did... But the point is agree with you man, Just not about the Bad match thing, he has been having pretty good ones for awhile now.

i respect cena for his accomplishments, but giving him the belt again a month after del rio won it shows how worthless the money in the bank match really is

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:40 AM
i respect cena for his accomplishments, but giving him the belt again a month after del rio won it shows how worthless the money in the bank match really is

I couldn't agree more. And Chavo is a better in ring worker then Cena.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:45 AM
No Flair isnt holding anyone down, Never said that. It just looks silly him being in the ring and being a jobber. It destroys his legacy... He looks like a jobber, Wrestles like a jobber and basicly is a jobber. thats not how I want to remember the guy who was on the other end of one my favorite matches (Steamboat vs Flair 2/3 falls).

But really Flair and Bret were not the most selfless people on top. NWA and WCW tried to take the title off Flair and give it to other guys they wanted to push. But Flair would politic and threathen to walk out..... The Steiners and several other people were going to be NWA/WCW champions but Flair wouldnt drop the belt.... Look at Dusty Rhodes, can you beileve he never had the World title for more than a couple of weeks cause Flair wouldnt Allow it. That is why they (Dusty and Flair)had a behind the scenes rivalry.

and Bret Wouldnt put Shawn Over, I know he had good reasons but still... Also Bret would refuse to put people over countless times.... I rarely remem er Bret Jobbing... But Bret, Flair and HBK also made their opponents look Great but they they had attitude problems about jobbing.

Flair didn't refuse to job to Dusty, Dusty was the booker, he could of held the strap as long as he wanted, he saw more money back then with the faces, himself included chasing Flair for the belt. for the love of God Flair jobbed to Ron Garvin a carreer mid carder. The only time flair refused to job was on his way out Because Jim Herd (by the way the WORST head of a wrestling company EVER) was trying to screw him in his contract negotiating, and even then he was still going to do the job and Herd told him to #$#@$ himself and just leave.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:46 AM
people judged this match before it actually happened. Wasn't really a bad match. Not a great one by any means but nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 04:47 AM

Honestly it wasn't all that bad or all that great pretty decent for two guys in their late ages now i have to eat my words kudos

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 09:36 AM

Actually I will say Cena put on great matches depending one who he works with.... Either keep the title on him for a long period of time or not.... Build the heels and faces of the company.....
Just like TNA/Impact it kinda understand they changing champions every other month... They are in a transition period... a 2 or 3 month reign is good most of time to prove your-self as most reigns are in wrestling... But a 6 month of year long reign also builds character.... Last time we seen title reigns that lat nearly a year was in 2004/05 with Double J, Triple H and JBL and they were all heels...

As for Chavo, I think he is better then Cena in the ring talent wise, probably know more holds and moves then Cena have ever done..... Were Cena passes Chavo is on the mic, he get told what to say mostly...

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Flair didn't refuse to job to Dusty, Dusty was the booker, he could of held the strap as long as he wanted, he saw more money back then with the faces, himself included chasing Flair for the belt. for the love of God Flair jobbed to Ron Garvin a carreer mid carder. The only time flair refused to job was on his way out Because Jim Herd (by the way the WORST head of a wrestling company EVER) was trying to screw him in his contract negotiating, and even then he was still going to do the job and Herd told him to #$#@$ himself and just leave.

Do you know why Ric Flair Jobbed to Ron Garvin? cause no one else wanted to take the belt from Flair just to lose it back to him.... Flair wanted to drop the belt and win it right after to lift his stock and bring interest in the cage rematch.... and Dusty didnt have as much power as you think cause if he did than Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner would be former NWA champions. Flair refused to drop that title a lot of times.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Actually I will say Cena put on great matches depending one who he works with.... Either keep the title on him for a long period of time or not.... Build the heels and faces of the company.....
Just like TNA/Impact it kinda understand they changing champions every other month... They are in a transition period... a 2 or 3 month reign is good most of time to prove your-self as most reigns are in wrestling... But a 6 month of year long reign also builds character.... Last time we seen title reigns that lat nearly a year was in 2004/05 with Double J, Triple H and JBL and they were all heels...

As for Chavo, I think he is better then Cena in the ring talent wise, probably know more holds and moves then Cena have ever done..... Were Cena passes Chavo is on the mic, he get told what to say mostly...

Yeah Well Kaynon knew more moves than Ric Flair and Could of performed them better than Ric Flair, so does that mean Kanyon was a better wrestler than Ric Flair? No it does not. So Chavo knowing more moves than Cena doesnt really mean nothing....... Look at Flair, Flair cant perform any other move outside his routine.... Ever seen Flair try to do a move not in his set? like a piledriver? its laughable. So no, knowing more moves is not being a better wrestler.

Its on who has better matches.... for 20 years Chavo has wrestled Eddie Guerreo, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko, Juvi, CM Punk, Chris Jericho and the list goes on and on and he as yet to have one outstanding match with any of these guys. I cant think of a wrestler that would wrestle these talented men and not have a great match, Let alone only subpar and medicore matches.

CM Punk and Chavo had a series of matches and None of them even compared to Punk and Cenas worst match.

Cena had a better match on Smackdown with the Great Eddie guerreo than Chavo ever had with him, and that is a shame, they are like brothers after the million matches they had with each other and how well they know each other, Chavo couldnt have one great match with Eddie?

Cena has had much better matches with JBL, Bobby Lashley and Umanga than Chavo jr had with Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio.

Dont get me wrong Chavo can be decent at times but he is not a great worker and no where near Cena and Orton, and thats saying alot Cause Cena and Orton are not great workers.

Fact is, Being a good Wrestler or in ring performer has to do with match quality. and Cena has him beat. Its not liek chavo had feuds with Vicsera for years and Cena got the work horses to carry him. Chavo got to feud and work with the best in the business and he failed... Chavo is bitter cause he isnt in Cenas place. I think he is bi-polar also. Fans complain about the bad treatment he gets on Raw with losing to Hornswaggle and so on and how he needs to get pushed, He in return, Blast all his fans and argues with them on how they are dead wrong and how its entertainment and blah blah so he is not being burried. Then he gets fired and has the same fucking complaints? Fuck you Chavo you are a idoit.

kiltbill
09-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Tell that to Dory Funk Jr or Terry Funk or Harley Race or etc....

He ain't doing nothing to his reputation, he is still respected by his peers and most of his peers know the reason he is still in the ring.... It not only cause he likes spending money, its his passion to go out there 300 or so nights a year and hear the fans chant his name or bow down to him or so on....

I honestly don't care if he's respected by the locker room and all the other wrestlers around the world. They're not the ones paying to watch a granddad stagger around mumbling and whooping like he's trying to find someone to change his bed pan in the nursing home.

He's been put in a main event in place of an entire roster of better performing talent that are the future of TNA. He’s the past that was NWA and WCW.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 06:16 PM
I honestly don't care if he's respected by the locker room and all the other wrestlers around the world. They're not the ones paying to watch a granddad stagger around mumbling and whooping like he's trying to find someone to change his bed pan in the nursing home.

He's been put in a main event in place of an entire roster of better performing talent that are the future of TNA. He’s the past that was NWA and WCW.

I don't know why you watch wrestling, but I watch wrestling for Ric Flair's saggy man tits

kiltbill
09-21-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't know why you watch wrestling, but I watch wrestling for Ric Flair's saggy man tits

Flair: The Jiggly Jobber.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Again I going to say it his choice till he see's fit to step away from the ring and hand up his boots....
Not you or I or his peers even.....
It the same with Brett Farve it was his choice to come back even if he was laughed at... The same for real life be it a police officer or a teacher or any field almost, they work as long as they can if they see fit and enjoy their job....

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM
This has to be the most stupid post I seen..... You have serious problems...

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Do you know why Ric Flair Jobbed to Ron Garvin? cause no one else wanted to take the belt from Flair just to lose it back to him.... Flair wanted to drop the belt and win it right after to lift his stock and bring interest in the cage rematch.... and Dusty didnt have as much power as you think cause if he did than Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner would be former NWA champions. Flair refused to drop that title a lot of times.

Dozens of guys want to hold the NWA title but only few was given the chance.....
Nikita Koloff, Jimmy Garvin, Magnum TA, David Von Erich, Bruiser Brody, The Road Warriors, Ricky Morton, Butch Reed, Koko Beware, Barry Windom, Wahoo McDaniel, Lex Lugar and many others.....
2 of the guys was destine to be champ but fate had it way.....

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Dozens of guys want to hold the NWA title but only few was given the chance.....
Nikita Koloff, Jimmy Garvin, Magnum TA, David Von Erich, Bruiser Brody, The Road Warriors, Ricky Morton, Butch Reed, Koko Beware, Barry Windom, Wahoo McDaniel, Lex Lugar and many others.....
2 of the guys was destine to be champ but fate had it way.....

Yes but all the guys wanted real reigns, not just a 2 month reign to drop it to Flair again...... it was said in many shoots why Garvin won the NWA title. cause he agreed to drop it back to Flair shortly.

Edit: I went to see if I got my Facts mixed up and I tried to track down the shoot or Interview I heard That Ronnie garvin Story from.... I remember I heard it somewhere back in early 2000's but i couldnt find it. Then I seen they actually they printed it in Wiki on Ronnie Garvins profile. So it is indeed true... I cant remeber the interview i heard it from along time ago but heres what Wikipedia Said.

"With the NWA holding its first pay-per-view event Starrcade the same day WWF was holding its Survivor Series, Crockett chose to face the strong WWF competition by having Flair win the title. That meant Flair had to lose the title first and whoever beat him, would only be an interim champion. Most wrestlers declined the offer, but Garvin, assuming that at 42 it may be his last chance to hold the major NWA title, accepted to fill the role.[1] Indeed, Garvin would hold the title for 2 months before losing it back to Flair at Starrcade.[3]"

So if you see most men did Decline the offer to do this Transitional Champion reign.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Yes but all the guys wanted real reigns, not just a 2 month reign to drop it to Flair again...... it was said in many shoots why Garvin won the NWA title. cause he agreed to drop it back to Flair shortly.

Edit: I went to see if i got my info mixed up and try to track down the shoots or Interview i heard this on.... I remeber i heard it somewhere back in early 2000's.... and I actually seen they printed it in Wiki on Ronnie Garvins profile. So it is indeed true... I cant remeber the interview i heard it from along time ago but heres what Wiki Said.

"With the NWA holding its first pay-per-view event Starrcade the same day WWF was holding its Survivor Series, Crockett chose to face the strong WWF competition by having Flair win the title. That meant Flair had to lose the title first and whoever beat him, would only be an interim champion. Most wrestlers declined the offer, but Garvin, assuming that at 42 it may be his last chance to hold the major NWA title, accepted to fill the role.[1] Indeed, Garvin would hold the title for 2 months before losing it back to Flair at Starrcade.[3]"

So if you see most men did Decline the offer to do this Transitional Champion reign.
Back then 1 month actually meant, 1 day actually meant something...

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 09:57 PM
This has to be the most stupid post I seen..... You have serious problems...

Have you read some of your own posts?

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Back then 1 month actually meant, 1 day actually meant something...

Yes, Whatever you say.. But the point is many wrestlers Declined, Ronnie Garvin was one of the only guys willing to do this........ So that is the reason i mentioned this. Cause Flair only agreed to put Garvin over to make himself look Even better in the win back. I think he even turned face and got that Big Harley Race title moment once again when he beat Garvin....... im not sure havent seen that match since i was 11 and watched it on VHS.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 10:02 PM

Actually I agree with you.... Ric Flair was supose to be this Ladies man, Great looking smooth guy. But he was unattractive, had Ugly saggy breast (he actually was so embarrsed of them he wore a shirt to wrestle for awhile) and had digusting, crooked, Yellow Teeth.... I never understood why he didnt get the breast reduction and Do something with his teeth. its a investment if your doing his line of work.

Wasnt Flair Voted one of the 100 most unattractive guys in america? it was on soem magaizine.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 10:04 PM

At least I don't talk about men's body parts....

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Yes, Whatever you say.. But the point is many wrestlers Declined, Ronnie Garvin was one of the only guys willing to do this........ So that is the reason i mentioned this. Cause Flair only agreed to put Garvin over to make himself look Even better in the win back. I think he even turned face and got that Big Harley Race title moment once again when he beat Garvin....... im not sure havent seen that match since i was 11 and watched it on VHS.
Flair putted many people over with time limit draws or DQ finishes...

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Actually I agree with you.... Ric Flair was supose to be this Ladies man, Great looking smooth guy. But he was unattractive, had Ugly saggy breast (he actually was so embarrsed of them he wore a shirt to wrestle for awhile) and had digusting, crooked, Yellow Teeth.... I never understood why he didnt get the breast reduction and Do something with his teeth. its a investment if your doing his line of work.

Wasnt Flair Voted one of the 100 most unattractive guys in america? it was on soem magaizine.
Who cares what the guy F'N looks like....

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Who cares what the guy F'N looks like....

Its important... if your charecter is a suave ladies man that is supose to be Good Looking than you have to atleast look the part mildly.... You dont see them putting Jack Black as a womanizing man who women cant resist, Of course not cause its not beilvable. Its important to match your charecter.

Wow you really defend Flair dont you, It doesnt matter how biased and silly your argument looks.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Flair putted many people with time limit draws or DQ finishes...

UMMM yes cause now being in the ring with someone is putting them over....... I'm not getting in to this argumnet with you cause it has nothing to do with the subject...... Flair Jobbed to Garvin to put himself over. He wasnt this great Company man tha did it cause he was asked to...... Just like Bret Hart, shawn Michaels and Steve Austin.Flair looked out for himself and only did things that benifited him.... Not that its a bad thing but when people say Bret Hart and Flair were the most willing to put over people I just roll my eyes. They are the biggest self promoting marks i ever seen.

By the way I do think Bret Hart is one of the best Ever and in my eyes th best n ring performer ever.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 11:55 PM
At least I don't talk about men's body parts....

So stupid arguments are okay as long as they don't reference men's body parts?

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 12:06 PM
So stupid arguments are okay as long as they don't reference men's body parts?

We isn't talking about men's body parts.....and you get on here talking..... If you have fascination for Ric Flair, go ahead and have it, but keep it to yourself....
We talking about a a wrestler or 2 wrestlers Sting and Flair and their match.... Yes Flair jobbed to other to get his self put over in the 1980s.... which it was his job, as Champion to build contenders up....
As he did, Sting, Lugar, Garvin, Nikita Koloff, Ricky Steamboat, Eddie Gilbert and others at times...

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 12:15 PM
UMMM yes cause now being in the ring with someone is putting them over....... I'm not getting in to this argumnet with you cause it has nothing to do with the subject...... Flair Jobbed to Garvin to put himself over. He wasnt this great Company man tha did it cause he was asked to...... Just like Bret Hart, shawn Michaels and Steve Austin.Flair looked out for himself and only did things that benifited him.... Not that its a bad thing but when people say Bret Hart and Flair were the most willing to put over people I just roll my eyes. They are the biggest self promoting marks i ever seen.

By the way I do think Bret Hart is one of the best Ever and in my eyes th best n ring performer ever.
The fact is Flair did what he was suppose to do then in the 1980s put others over with DQ losses or time limit draws and so on to make his self look good.... But if you want to talk about someone who didn't hardly give others a chance look at Hogan in the WWF in the 1980s, he held the title for 4 years and didn't drop it.... The longest reign Flair had was 2 years....

Bret, He was the best technical wrestler and showman before Kurt Angle got into the business IMHO...

Peter Kaymakcian
09-22-2011, 01:57 PM
We isn't talking about men's body parts.....and you get on here talking..... If you have fascination for Ric Flair, go ahead and have it, but keep it to yourself....
We talking about a a wrestler or 2 wrestlers Sting and Flair and their match.... Yes Flair jobbed to other to get his self put over in the 1980s.... which it was his job, as Champion to build contenders up....
As he did, Sting, Lugar, Garvin, Nikita Koloff, Ricky Steamboat, Eddie Gilbert and others at times...

Do you mean We aren't talking or We are not talking?

Also do you mean We are talking about?

I am only asking because if you're going to call someone else stupid you should at least be able to use spell check.

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Do you mean We aren't talking or We are not talking?

Also do you mean We are talking about?

I am only asking because if you're going to call someone else stupid you should at least be able to use spell check.

Spell check don't always work..... it over look little things at times.... so don't you worry about how I spell, if I catch a mistake I'll correct it....
And this thread suppose to be about Sting vs Ric Flair on Impact last week....

kiltbill
09-22-2011, 05:44 PM
HCollins, I can see you really respect Flair, and there is nothing wrong with that.

But do you really believe that viewers that don’t know much about his wrestling career would take TNA seriously when they see him being portrayed as a legitimate wrestling threat to your ex-champ? If there's a chance that Sting can't beat Flair, what does that say when Angle had to cheat in order to beat Sting as champ?

And the idea that ANY other profession would allow someone to keep the top job when it is obviously beyond there capabilities is ridiculous.
If you switched on an NFL game and saw the 60 year old coach come on in place of the QB, wouldn’t you think “What the fuck? Is this a pro team or Saturday morning squad?”

THE_CRIPPLER
09-22-2011, 06:46 PM
The fact is Flair did what he was suppose to do then in the 1980s put others over with DQ losses or time limit draws and so on to make his self look good.... But if you want to talk about someone who didn't hardly give others a chance look at Hogan in the WWF in the 1980s, he held the title for 4 years and didn't drop it.... The longest reign Flair had was 2 years....

Bret, He was the best technical wrestler and showman before Kurt Angle got into the business IMHO...

Flair politiced when there was things he didnt like or people he didnt wanna job to..... Did Flair help people, Yes of course. But for me to call Ric Flair or Breat Hart Giving Wrestlers would be stretching the truth... the same applys for HBK, Steve Austin, HHH and so on, they had their moments of selflessness, weather it was for the business best interest or not... So i cant really those men in the league of a Rock, foley, Sting and men of that nature.

I Love Bret Hart, I always defend Bret Hart to everyone, but I can see how pathic Bret Hart has become. Bret comes on Raw and gets in Main eventers face, acts like he wants to wrestle them and becomes this tough guy that will fight a army, but he is a 50 year old stroke victim that cant take a bump. Would it kill him to Back down? would it kill him to say "I I'm not a wrestler no more, I'm in no condition to wrestle". Noooo, but a 50 year old, Injured Stroke victim ,Hitman still has to be the toughest guy on the roster, its Just Stupid.... Every time Bret does a interview on a Tv show or for a internet site he embaresses himself and disgraces his legacy. You can see how self centered and arrogant he is. How Delusional he has become..... Do your self a favor, Please Watch Flair and Bret Hart on the Legends Round Table, its a Ondemand wwe 24/7 program... Bret picks himself and his feuds when they ask him greatest feuds of all times. He is so self centered and so biased.... Same with Ric Flair, He was begging people and pleading with the Legends panal to Choose the 4 horsemen as their choice for best stable in wrestling history.

see i can see my Favorites flaws, im biased to a point but somethihings i just can not defend.

Kurt Angle isnnt as Good as Bret Hart, Bret Hart does something in his matches that Kurt doesnt, Sell and use psychology.

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 07:05 PM
HCollins, I can see you really respect Flair, and there is nothing wrong with that.

But do you really believe that viewers that don’t know much about his wrestling career would take TNA seriously when they see him being portrayed as a legitimate wrestling threat to your ex-champ? If there's a chance that Sting can't beat Flair, what does that say when Angle had to cheat in order to beat Sting as champ?

And the idea that ANY other profession would allow someone to keep the top job when it is obviously beyond there capabilities is ridiculous.
If you switched on an NFL game and saw the 60 year old coach come on in place of the QB, wouldn’t you think “What the fuck? Is this a pro team or Saturday morning squad?”

Fact is it just part of the story, part of the historic feud between Sting and Flair, it just and act and show.... Anyone could win or lose any given day....

Some professions you areallowed to work so long.... As long as you are healthy to.... Teachers, college professors, police officers, business owners, actors and etc.... sure you want see no one in most serious sports over a certain age.... with exceptions...

kiltbill
09-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Fact is it just part of the story, part of the historic feud between Sting and Flair, it just and act and show.... Anyone could win or lose any given day....

Yes, THERE feud, THERE history, not TNA's. If TNA want to lose the image they have of a second rate westling show they have to build TNA's own feuds, TNA's own stars, TNA's own history.

Some professions you areallowed to work so long.... As long as you are healthy to.... Teachers, college professors, police officers, business owners, actors and etc.... sure you want see no one in most serious sports over a certain age.... with exceptions...
As long as you are able to perform the job at the right quality, you can. He can't, and it's not in TNA's interests to play along with his delusions of adaquecy. If he won't stop because he loves the limelight, give him a Bobby the Brain role: if he can't because he's flat broke, then tough shit on him.

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Yes, THERE feud, THERE history, not TNA's. If TNA want to lose the image they have of a second rate westling show they have to build TNA's own feuds, TNA's own stars, TNA's own history.

As long as you are able to perform the job at the right quality, you can. He can't, and it's not in TNA's interests to play along with his delusions of adaquecy. If he won't stop because he loves the limelight, give him a Bobby the Brain role: if he can't because he's flat broke, then tough shit on him.

WWE has done the same thing..... try to recreate history or old feuds...

I personally see nothing wrong with ending feuds or storylines that didn't end with justice done....

As well you isn't anyone of the above Sting, Flair or etc or the ones whom employs them.... so maybe you have no right to say one don't belong there....

kiltbill
09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
WWE has done the same thing..... try to recreate history or old feuds...
I personally see nothing wrong with ending feuds or storylines that didn't end with justice done....
As well you isn't anyone of the above Sting, Flair or etc or the ones whom employs them.... so maybe you have no right to say one don't belong there....

The customer is allways right, and in this case the customer is saying that this feud is crap.

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM
The customer is allways right, and in this case the customer is saying that this feud is crap.
What a dozen people thinks that???? 1,700,000 fans or so watched it so it worked.....