PDA

View Full Version : You cant delete the truth.

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Chavo.g was punished for his actions,but now his perma banned for no reason.mods are cowards.and no im not his alt,I just see an unjust situation.

Y2Jryder
09-15-2011, 03:37 PM
ok, who in the blue hell is chavo.g??

Krysys
09-15-2011, 03:39 PM
ok, who in the blue hell is chavo.g??

Thats what I am wondering... sigh he is just a useless fucking troll

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 03:40 PM
All he did was insult randy orton.randy fukin orton,and that warrants a perma ban?

Rich Cranium
09-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Chavo.g was punished for his actions,but now his perma banned for no reason.mods are cowards.and no im not his alt,I just see an unjust situation.

Maybe one day there will be attorneys for hire for this sort of thing. :)

Krysys
All he did was insult randy orton.randy fukin orton,and that warrants a perma ban?

I seriously doubt that was it >.>

Gold_Hardy
Like i said before,he wont be the last to be unjustly treated so watch your backs out there.

Y2Jryder
09-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Like i said before,he wont be the last to be unjustly treated so watch your backs out there.

You're a 'nobody' and no one will ever listen 2 u

Krysys
09-15-2011, 03:44 PM

http://villagethinker.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/obvioustroll.jpg

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Sad,sad,sad.The mods wont even address the issue because they know they in the wrong.

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
A: youre word means nothing, youre ip would prove who you are
B: no one cares
C: there was probably a better reason, mods only ban when neceserry

S.E. Zero
09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Sad,sad,sad.The mods wont even address the issue because they know they in the wrong.

Its cause they dont want their time on a troll like you

Krysys
09-15-2011, 03:49 PM

No, they just know they won't be able to get through your thick fucking skull you moron... Geez I am usually the nicest guy here but you just make it hard to not want to punch you!

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Are the idiots done checking my i.p to see if im chavo.g? All you pepl talking dont even know the situation,so go educate yourselfs on what really happend.

RagnarokNRoll
09-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Quick someone call the ACLU. Chavo G. Must be avenged! this injustice shall not stand!

Oh wait nobody cares. Also trolling the forums and starting asinine threads is not gonna gain your little crusade any support from the rest of us as has been evidenced by the overwhelming outpouring of vitriol towards your inane postings.

Krysys
09-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Are the idiots done checking my IP to see if I'm chavo.g? All you people talking don't even know the situation, so go educate yourselves on what really happend.

Fixed! For grammar! You are the one who needs to be educated :)

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Mods are cowards plain and simple.yeah tough guys,just ban everyone you dont like,that will show them.also its unfinished business.

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.learnlanguages9.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1311957413-13.jpg

Christmas is only 3 months away!

the-rocks-stunner
09-15-2011, 03:57 PM
i miss jesus these days (in before the close with utter bs :D)

RagnarokNRoll
09-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Are the idiots done checking my i.p to see if im chavo.g? All you pepl talking dont even know the situation,so go educate yourselfs on what really happend.

I just got educated as to what happened and he was rightfully banned. Not for criticizing orton, but for the unconscionable use or homophobic slurs which have no place here.

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 04:01 PM
@ragnarok so wheres his THREE warnings eh? And still,it was a temp ban changed to perma ban with no warning.unjust and plain fascist.

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
@ragnarok so wheres his THREE warnings eh? And still,it was a temp ban changed to perma ban with no warning.unjust and plain fascist.

I have run out of things to say to you, it is obvious that nothing anybody says will make see differently

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Mods are cowards plain and simple.yeah tough guys,just ban everyone you dont like,that will show them.also its unfinished business.

there are morons then theres you my friend

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:03 PM
ok...
1. a forum on the internet is not, and cannot be described by logical persons as a "dictatorship"
2. Even if point 1 was invalid, a dictatorship implies a single ruler, there are multiple mods, so that doesn't work either, the word that you would be looking for is Oligarchy, which is rule by a few, but as previously stated, this is a public forum on the internet, not any type of country/state/kingdom/whatever
3. Your grievances with the system in place would be better aired by either a discussion placed in the correct thread, perhaps with a better thought-out title showing that you are willing to discuss said practices more than just whine like a small child not getting their way, or by a private message to the mod responsible for the ban itself. Opening this thread just makes you look like, and lets people publicly call you, a moron
4. You are a moron

yeah, I totally copy/pasted

Also, using a homophobic slur is a great reason to get banned, as would using a racial slur. There is nothing more to say

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
ok...
1. a forum on the internet is not, and cannot be described by logical persons as a "dictatorship"
2. Even if point 1 was invalid, a dictatorship implies a single ruler, there are multiple mods, so that doesn't work either, the word that you would be looking for is Oligarchy, which is rule by a few, but as previously stated, this is a public forum on the internet, not any type of country/state/kingdom/whatever
3. Your grievances with the system in place would be better aired by either a discussion placed in the correct thread, perhaps with a better thought-out title showing that you are willing to discuss said practices more than just whine like a small child not getting their way, or by a private message to the mod responsible for the ban itself. Opening this thread just makes you look like, and lets people publicly call you, a moron
4. You are a moron

yeah, I totally copy/pasted

Also, using a homophobic slur is a great reason to get banned, as would using a racial slur. There is nothing more to say

Not sure the guy will read this but here it is

Automatic Ban:
Racial/Hateful/Sexist Remarks: We do not tolerate ANY of these types of remarks. If you've been reported for having said anything racist, hateful, or sexist you will be banned permanently. It is upon the judgement of the moderator to ban permanently or for a certain time.

Yeah I believe Chavo.g's comment would be considered hateful

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 04:08 PM

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n521/yourjewelryboxstore/countdown.gif

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 04:10 PM
None of you are giving valid reasons to why it CHANGED from temp to perma ban.Its because the mods are cowards and biast.

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Right who will close this thread?

My money is on Bods.

Anyone else have a guess?

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:11 PM
None of you are giving valid reasons to why it CHANGED from temp to perma ban.Its because the mods are cowards and biast.

Automatic Ban:
Racial/Hateful/Sexist Remarks: We do not tolerate ANY of these types of remarks. If you've been reported for having said anything racist, hateful, or sexist you will be banned permanently. It is upon the judgement of the moderator to ban permanently or for a certain time.

RagnarokNRoll
09-15-2011, 04:13 PM

Actually Krysys just did exactly that. Now go away please.

Wade Barrett 1979
Right who will close this thread?

My money is on Bods.

Anyone else have a guess?

I'll go Iron Ape then! I bet you one English Penny!!

Gold_Hardy
If that what qualifies for a perma ban then 80% of EWN shouldnt be posting now.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-15-2011, 04:14 PM
I think it'll be Bods... I saw Ka$h on earlier but, he was probably on after this made its way up here. Horrible troll is horrible.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:15 PM

tell you what
go make a forum, there are tons of places one can make a forum for free or at least very little
invite chavo to join said forum
do whatever the hell you want, cause we won't care

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok thats 2 for Bods 1 for Iron Ape.

Any other members want a guess?

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I think it'll be Bods... I saw Ka$h on earlier but, he was probably on after this made its way up here. Horrible troll is horrible.

I don't know if this one will be closed before or after the first one he made, that's the real test
seriously, check this joker's profile, it's the ultimate "whine about getting banned sock puppet" all he seems to do is start threads whining about chavo g getting banned, and vehemently denying that he is, in fact chavo g

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Ok thats 2 for Bods 1 for Iron Ape.

Any other members want a guess?

My money is Bods!

Krysys

It's amazing that you are still posting

Rated_R(ob)KO
I don't know if this one will be closed before or after the first one he made, that's the real test
seriously, check this joker's profile, it's the ultimate "whine about getting banned sock puppet" all he seems to do is start threads whining about chavo g getting banned, and vehemently denying that he is, in fact chavo g

Dear Cthulhu.... we've allowed him to make two threads on this forum? Wow.

Gold_Hardy
Hypocrisy at its finest and descrimination.got it.

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 04:19 PM
tell you what go make a forum, there are tons of places one can make a forum for free or at least very little invite chavo to join said forum do whatever the hell you want, cause we won't care

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1dFNgU1yANg/TWaDVLl4BTI/AAAAAAAAGUU/Hm04rAIR_8U/s400/I%2527ll%2Bbe%2Bback.jpg

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Go check my i.p retards,then see if im chavo.g.just standing up for the descriminated,unlike you people.

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Hypocrisy at its finest and descrimination.got it.

I.... I am not sure what to say... How about, go away please?

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 04:21 PM
tell you what
go make a forum, there are tons of places one can make a forum for free or at least very little
invite chavo to join said forum
do whatever the hell you want, cause we won't care

Well said that man! Unfortunately Asher, there are some people you just can't get through to!!

Asherdelampyr
Dear Cthulhu.... we've allowed him to make two threads on this forum? Wow.

3 actually, the last one was some time ago
not to mention literally every other post he has made that is either complaining about chavo getting banned, or defending chavo when someone dares question his ramblings

hell, at this point i hope GH here is a different person, just because that would be funnier and healthier than chavo needing to make a sock puppet to do nothing but agree with him

68wPayne
I'll throw a wildcard guess for SG just to add variety. Krysys, thank you for spelling out in plain English the rules of the forum. So, anyone wanna go out for sushi when this thing gets closed

Subject Zero
Wasnt Chavo G the guy who made homophobic remarks about someone and started calling someone gay because they disagreed on an issue?

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:22 PM
I'll throw a wildcard guess for SG just to add variety. Krysys, thank you for spelling out in plain English the rules of the forum. So, anyone wanna go out for sushi when this thing gets closed

I've posted it 3 times and he still does not seem to get it

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Wasnt Chavo G the guy who made homophobic remarks about someone and started calling someone gay because they disagreed on an issue?
the very same

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:23 PM

I think so, I know the last post he made was a homophobic remark about Randy Orton

Subject Zero
Cool

1 for SG. You know its a bad thread when he closes one.

Wade Barrett 1979

Can't say I'm a fan of sea food but I'll have a beer or 12 with ya!!

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I think so, I know the last post he made was a homophobic remark about Randy Orton

LOL and after he was warned about 3 weeks ago.

Gold_Hardy
09-15-2011, 04:24 PM
You want me to bring up irelandspatriot then? Cause thats a whole other can of worms,not to mention all the others that were banned unjustly.

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Can't say I'm a fan of sea food but I'll have a beer or 12 with ya!!

Yes lets drink! Lol You take beer and I will have Rockstar, good times for sure!

Dameduse823

Ok this has all stopped being funny, if you don't like it here leave

Krysys
You want me to bring up irelandspatriot then? Cause thats a whole other can of worms,not to mention all the others that were banned unjustly.

Oh God please no!

Asherdelampyr
I'm voting Bodom, and adding that he bans this joker as well, permanently
then in a few hours we will see another thread about how unfair that was by some "fresh member"

jordan1995
09-15-2011, 04:26 PM

my thoughts exactly

Rated_R(ob)KO

I'll be ready in about 5 minutes... gotta have some Tempura to go along with it. YUM!

Wade Barrett 1979
I think the biggest shock, is how many replies this Nimrod has gotten on his idiotic thread!! So from now on, I'll just observe to see if I win the Mod bet!

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:27 PM
my thoughts exactly

Guy has been warned in the past about homophobic remarks and making personal insults about members.

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 04:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QGgvDejEiI

Asherdelampyr
Hey, so I'm going to Jack in the box for lunch, since it is the only place to eat close enough to my work to drive through, and I can't decide between the steak and egg burrito or the chicken sammich, thoughts, anyone?

Krysys
Guy has been warned in the past about homophobic remarks and making personal insults about members.

Am I going to have to post the rule again????

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Hey, so I'm going to Jack in the box for lunch, since it is the only place to eat close enough to my work to drive through, and I can't decide between the steak and egg burrito or the chicken sammich, thoughts, anyone?

Can't go wrong with chicken!

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Did someone say sushi? I'm down

And I will raise you guys 2p that it shall be the wise SG also who shuts this one down.

S.E. Zero
09-15-2011, 04:30 PM

I do, :D

I love sushi

Androo
I think the biggest shock, is how many replies this Nimrod has gotten on his idiotic thread!! So from now on, I'll just observe to see if I win the Mod bet!

Exactly. Just fucking ignore him!

Shit, I have just posted in the thread!!!!

Subject Zero
Am I going to have to post the rule again????

I didnt make the comments im just stating that i remember a thread from about 3 weeks ago where Chavo was warned.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:31 PM
This is like, the saddest thing I have seen on a public profile,
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/converse.php?u=8773&u2=6016
I mean, he didn't even try to make up original responses back to make it look like an actual conversation it's just some crappy copy/paste deal

Fatality
Dont wanna but in or anything... But i just sat here reading this whole thread for the past 20 minutes lol....When i finished reading, i kinda got disappointed :( ... I wanted to see wich mod would comment first, and still nobody :(

Krysys
I didnt make the comments im just stating that i remember a thread from about 3 weeks ago where Chavo was warned.

Oh I didn't mean for you, for the guy you quoted

Wade Barrett 1979
Yes lets drink! Lol You take beer and I will have Rockstar, good times for sure!

Sweet, I could do with getting leathered! Ha!

Rated_R(ob)KO

Definitely the chicken.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Definitely the chicken.

that's two votes for chicken then

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Definitely the chicken.

haha yes!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I do, :D

I love sushi

Cool... that's 4 of us for Sushi right now. All agreed that some Saki is required as well??

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I mean, he didn't even try to make up responses back to make it look like an actual conversation

Viva La Revolution???

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh I didn't mean for you, for the guy you quoted

LOL sorry m8 i really hope they just move this to the Teaspot

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:35 PM
LOL sorry m8 i really hope they just move this to the Teaspot

I don't want them dirtying up my teaspot with this crap

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 04:36 PM

Now I don't know who in the blue hell Chavo.g is, and I sure as hell don't now who you are and why you're inquiring about him.
Are you 100% that's the only reason he was banned for?

Wade Barrett 1979
So just to recap all this then! The mod bet is now up to two English pennies! The forum night out is gonna consist of, sushi, chicken and copious amounts of alcohol! All sounds good to me!:0P

Krysys
I mean, he didn't even try to make up original responses back to make it look like an actual conversation it's just some crappy copy/paste deal

So, it appears they are one in the same?
Why would people do that? What's the point?

S.E. Zero
Cool... that's 4 of us for Sushi right now. All agreed that some Saki is required as well??

http://www.fakefoodonline.com/i/Fake%20Drinks/2016.jpg

Way ahead of you ;)

Subject Zero
Bidding on something for ebay that is normally about £30. Im at £5 whats the bet that in the last 10 minutes i get outbid?

Off topic but who cares?

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Cool, Beer and Sushi as soon as SG closes this thread...come on Silver, be the one...

Krysys
Now I don't know who in the blue hell Chavo.g is, and I sure as hell don't now who you are and why you're inquiring about him.

He made homphobic remarks about Orton and I believe he has been told in the past about making such remarks

Rated_R(ob)KO
So just to recap all this then! The mod bet is now up to two English pennies! The forum night out is gonna consist of, sushi, chicken and copious amounts of alcohol! All sounds good to me!:0P

Yep, that sounds about right. eWN Night out will kick all sorts of ass!!

Gold_Hardy
At least theres SOME common sense on EWN and the reason the mods wont reply is because they know they wrong.so go ahead and perma ban me,it will just show what cowards you are.all im doing is letting the people know how biast EWN is.

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 04:38 PM
I have never had saki, is it any good? Yay for derailment

Murphdogg4
Do Mods abuse power? Sometimes, it's the nature of power even net power for it to be abused sometimes. In this situation they certainly did not abuse their power. Nobody cares about your crusade against them.

Tommy Thunder

And why the hell is this in the WWE section?! Is Chavo.g a WWE wrestler or something?! I'm struggling for answers here!!

Subject Zero
I don't want them dirtying up my teaspot with this crap

The Teaspot is the slutty sister of the forums. It cant get much dirtier.

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 04:39 PM
At least theres SOME common sense on EWN and the reason the mods wont reply is because they know they wrong.so go ahead and perma ban me,it will just show what cowards you are.all im doing is letting the people know how biast EWN is.

Biased sir, biased. I'm normally not a grammer nazi but even I couldn't overlook replacing an -ed with a -t

Subject Zero

Yes but its not for everyone.

And use very small glasses as well and drink it like shots.

Rated_R(ob)KO
http://www.fakefoodonline.com/i/Fake%20Drinks/2016.jpg

Way ahead of you ;)

Brilliant, sir. This shit is started right! That better be the highest grade rice damnit! ;)

Tommy Thunder

DAMN!!! I know who you are now!!

Irelandspatriot you little rascal ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
Yep, that sounds about right. eWN Night out will kick all sorts of ass!!

Next big question? Where we going? I shout out for Vegas!!

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:40 PM
And why the hell is this in the WWE section?! Is Chavo.g a WWE wrestler or something?! I'm struggling for answers here!!

He posted it somewhere it would be seen

ELNIOJR

You quoted yourself again :D

68wPayne
Yes but its not for everyone.

And use very small glasses as well and drink it like shots.

i'm down with shots

Subject Zero
DAMN!!! I know who you are now!!

Irelandspatriot you little rascal ;)

I actually remember this being discussed in the Tea Spot but then i think SG pointed out Chavo G. had been around longer the IP

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-15-2011, 04:41 PM

Vegas sounds like a great meeting point. I'll toast to that!

Krysys

ehhh Vegas is a shithole

68wPayne

That would be sweet. Y'all could come to Tunica, MS. The Vegas of the South :)

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:42 PM
i'm down with shots

Its very strong tasting they sell it at the Supermarkets near the normal shot drinks.

Over here its like £6 a bottle which is about the size of a wine bottle. ($9)

Asherdelampyr
So, it appears they are one in the same?
Why would people do that? What's the point?

It's called a "sock puppet"
see, what happens is you have someone who isn't very good at making friends, and perhaps never really picked up any actual social skills for whatever reason, which leads him into arguments that he can't win. Since nobody around him is actually agreeing with him, he feels the need to make himself look like he isn't the only person with whatever inane point of view he is currently espousing, so he makes a fake account, on the flawed logic that if it looks like someone else thinks he is right, other people will think so to.

Also, when his main profile gets banned for whatever reason (as usually happens) It allows him to complain about how "unjust" the banning is, while giving the appearance (at least in his own mind) that there are people who actually care what happens to him.

All in all it is quite sad, I have seen a lot of these, on many different types of forums, but this one is by far one of the laziest examples.

ELNIOJR
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S2-pYzE2uuk/Tl1CpRp4b-I/AAAAAAAABlw/F6DuAh4bbWc/s1600/4_4_09_WashWH_CincoDeMayo_LookWatch_Reuters.jpg

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:43 PM
LOL we have 2 threads about the same topic at least the other one is in the correction section
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9650-What-the-fuck/page4

Wade Barrett 1979
ehhh Vegas is a shithole

I've only been once and I was drunk for most of it!! I like the shiny lights!! :0P

Automatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc&feature=related
You and them are speaking the same language.

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:44 PM
It's called a "sock puppet"
see, what happens is you have someone who isn't very good at making friends, and perhaps never really picked up any actual social skills for whatever reason, which leads him into arguments that he can't win. Since nobody around him is actually agreeing with him, he feels the need to make himself look like he isn't the only person with whatever inane point of view he is currently espousing, so he makes a fake account, on the flawed logic that if it looks like someone else thinks he is right, other people will think so to.

Also, when his main profile gets banned for whatever reason (as usually happens) It allows him to complain about how "unjust" the banning is, while giving the appearance (at least in his own mind) that there are people who actually care what happens to him.

All in all it is quite sad, I have seen a lot of these, on many different types of forums, but this one is by far one of the laziest examples.

Thank you for once again educating me! Lol

Asherdelampyr

Tommy is the self-quote king!

Krysys
I've only been once and I was drunk for most of it!! I like the shiny lights!! :0P

I live in Vegas, its nothing special

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 04:45 PM

I know, that's how good I am lol

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv_OxuZzIxY

Bored now!!!

Lets put something epic in this thread.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:46 PM

I grew up in Vegas (well Henderson) what part are you in?

y'all could come down to Austin, the only places to go that I know of around here are the "gentlemen's clubs"

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 04:46 PM
I know, that's how good I am lol

Im still trying, but nothing.
Something is missing Lol

Automatic
09-15-2011, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6KjNmN2BA

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip91LV3vHrY&feature=channel_video_title

This guy is such a goof!!
And the OP here is quite clearly him IMO!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 04:48 PM

Ah but when you live in a crappy little town in the UK and you enjoy mega piss ups, then Vegas becomes a place of pilgrimage for us!! :oP

S.E. Zero

Its awesome, especially if you're doing SAKE BOMBS!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfK0n4Ng0w&feature=related

Krysys

y'all could come down to Austin, the only places to go that I know of around here are the "gentlemen's clubs"

North Vegas. Hate it, hate all of Vegas actually. They only cater to the tourists

Rich Cranium
Is this the new postwhore thread?

Automatic
09-15-2011, 04:49 PM

I guess it's the temporarily one.

68wPayne
Y'all could STILL come to the south, we can go muddin', we can go to Tunica and gamble, go to Memphis for music

Gold_Hardy
Am not chavo.g.I stand up for people who have been wrongly treated.and this goes out to all the other innocents who have been victimised in thdworld.Their tyrrany shall end and justice prevail.

Subject Zero

Please let it be i want this stupidity to last forever

Wade Barrett 1979

Wait, wait. We have a new No.1 contender for where we're going out!!

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Gotta make something useful out of it

Asherdelampyr
North Vegas. Hate it, hate all of Vegas actually. They only cater to the tourists

yeah
I just moved to Austin like 6 months ago, already I like it better here than anywhere else I have ever lived.

Krysys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip91LV3vHrY&feature=channel_video_title

This guy is such a goof!!
And the OP here is quite clearly him IMO!!

Hmmmm maybe....

CGBigMan
Am not chavo.g.I stand up for people who have been wrongly treated.and this goes out to all the other innocents who have been victimised in thdworld.Their tyrrany shall end and justice prevail.

I dont see you goig to prison and busting out the falsley accused
now please just gtfo

68wPayne
am not chavo.g.i stand up for people who have been wrongly treated.and this goes out to all the other innocents who have been victimised in thdworld.their tyrrany shall end and justice prevail.

and they will never take our freeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooomm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv_OxuZzIxY

Bored now!!!

Lets put something epic in this thread.

Maybe a movie?

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8291/hosses.jpg

Subject Zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3P6N9g-dQg&feature=related

Automatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zshm7vneHN0

Krysys
yeah
I just moved to Austin like 6 months ago, already I like it better here than anywhere else I have ever lived.

If I had to live in Nevada it would be up north in Ely

Asherdelampyr

See, the problem with us believing you... is that we don't
If you are gonna be a sock, be a better sock

Tommy Thunder

Take a hike junior.

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Wait, wait. We have a new No.1 contender for where we're going out!!

Woah before you make it No1 contender, Thailand wants a shot at it also. Drinks, Asian women and all the Sushi you can eat, what more could you want?

68wPayne
Take a hike junior.

uh oh, you said the J-word. That means Russo Swerve isn't far

Wade Barrett 1979

Hahahahahhahaha! Do you wear your underwear on the outside when you're crusading?!?!

Tommy Thunder
uh oh, you said the J-word. That means Russo Swerve isn't far

You mean JUNIOR?

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 04:53 PM
You mean JUNIOR?

And Swerve can kiss my ass!!

And yes, I did just quote myself.
Again.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
just for you chavo... errrm I mean gold_hardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKKwcq96NM

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
WOW both the threads have stayed active for over an hour

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
You mean JUNIOR?

I know he's near...I can smell it

http://bazanye.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/ir_baboon_sniff.gif

Wade Barrett 1979
Woah before you make it No1 contender, Thailand wants a shot at it also. Drinks, Asian women and all the Sushi you can eat, what more could you want?

Too many great places to go!! Brain overlooooad!! I can't decide, someone needs to do it for me!!

Automatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQlmCR_1dU&feature=related

Asherdelampyr
WOW both the threads have stayed active for over an hour

I know, I think it's a record
or the mods are laughing too hard this time

ELNIOJR
You mean JUNIOR?

<< Watch my name...

Krysys
09-15-2011, 04:56 PM
just for you chavo... errrm I mean gold_hardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKKwcq96NM

xD Nice! LOL

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
I know, I think it's a record
or the mods are laughing too hard this time

I havent actually seen one for a while now.

But Bods is still favorite to close this thread.

BrandonLoopsTV
09-15-2011, 04:58 PM
I honestly clicked on this expecting a r-truth thread.. lol

68wPayne
so if you were a jedi, what color lightsaber would you want?

Asherdelampyr
Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7RrHXNyONc
would you believe what you can find on the internet?
It's awesome

Reichwulf
huh......?

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 04:59 PM
I honestly clicked on this expecting a r-truth thread.. lol

I did too as well i thought FUCK they finally released R-Truth??? Now that he has a great gimmick?

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 04:59 PM

Black
did you see the ones in "The Force Unleashed"? The black ones were totally bad ass

S.E. Zero
09-15-2011, 05:00 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Taezh4ULlfw/SSj50en6J7I/AAAAAAAAAc0/ZUD0uLroK78/s1600/Mace+Windu+purple+Lightsaber.jpg

Nuff said ;)

Subject Zero

Red. No one would mess with someone who had a Red lightsaber

Wade Barrett 1979

Green!! Or a double sided one, half green, half purple! :0P

Reichwulf
09-15-2011, 05:01 PM
I did too as well i thought FUCK they finally released R-Truth??? Now that he has a great gimmick?

The r truth gimmick is the best one the wwe has atm, i'd hate for it to ever go.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Proof
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/fc/Black_Lightsaber_General_Starkiller.jpg

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 05:02 PM
I work at a casino now, and I don't know how to play a third of the shit there

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Proof
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/fc/Black_Lightsaber_General_Starkiller.jpg

Wow! Not seen that before, it does look badass!

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 05:04 PM
I work at a casino now, and I don't know how to play a third of the shit there

yeah, casinos are getting carried away with their own cleverness lately
whatever happened to that spinning machine, and the other one that just had the 3 rolls

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 05:05 PM

I know, when I got that one on the game I totally marked out!

Automatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBu5CN0Y_o&feature=related

Krysys

Agreed I want!!!

ELNIOJR
09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
How's the Tea everyone?

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 05:07 PM
yeah, casinos are getting carried away with their own cleverness lately
whatever happened to that spinning machine, and the other one that just had the 3 rolls

you talkin' about roulette? The one where I work it all like lighted up and shit now. Like whatever the marble lands on all the shit that it wins for lights up on the felt table. It's pretty nifty. But like, I dunno what the hell Keno is, or most of the 19 variations of poker, or craps

Rich Cranium
Anyone like Gyros?

Subject Zero
you talkin' about roulette? The one where I work it all like lighted up and shit now. Like whatever the marble lands on all the shit that it wins for lights up on the felt table. It's pretty nifty. But like, I dunno what the hell Keno is, or most of the 19 variations of poker, or craps

Craps is the one that most people dont know. Myself included

Reichwulf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBu5CN0Y_o&feature=related

Mc donalds is disgusting

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:08 PM
I know, when I got that one on the game I totally marked out!

Mate, I'm going to buy that game just for the soul purpose of getting one of those bad boys!!

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Mc donalds is disgusting

ahh, you just have too classy of taste. I'll take my $1 double cheeseburger and gladly eat it

Automatic
09-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Mc donalds is disgusting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HKx081zkfA&feature=related

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Anyone like Gyros?

Hell yeah, that and Souvlaki

Reichwulf
09-15-2011, 05:10 PM
ahh, you just have too classy of taste. I'll take my $1 double cheeseburger and gladly eat it

Too each their own :p

The only fast food i eat to be honest is subs from subway or occasionally arbys.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:11 PM
How's the Tea everyone?

It's sweet bud!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Too each their own :p

The only fast food i eat to be honest is subs from subway or occasionally arbys.

Oh yes! Subway is the daddy and the Chicken Temptation, is the jewel in the crown!!

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-15-2011, 05:14 PM

Story of my life, although I wish they did sushi...

Asherdelampyr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNXLYlkwuY

68wPayne
Oh yes! Subway is the daddy and the Chicken Temptation, is the jewel in the crown!!

I prefer Italian BMT with provelone on Italian Herb and Cheese with mustard, black olive, pickle, parmesean, oregano, oil and vinegar

Subject Zero

Sainsburys dude

68wPayne
09-15-2011, 05:15 PM

I dunno if I would eat McSushi

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I dunno if I would eat McSushi

I wouldn't
that's like gas station lobster right there

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:17 PM
I prefer Italian BMT with provelone on Italian Herb and Cheese with mustard, black olive, pickle, parmesean, oregano, oil and vinegar

That's a whole explosion of taste there! Unfortunately my taste buds are pretty shot, too much alcohol and curries for years!! :0P

Reichwulf

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5093/5493077416_c0e3d68686.jpg

have at it

Automatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecc0nbg9m-8&feature=related

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Kash is online now so i give this thread about 15 minutes

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:19 PM

have at it

Man, I don't like sea food anyway but that looks wrong on so many levels!!

Automatic
09-15-2011, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BCElUVoZA4&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Kash is online now so i give this thread about 15 minutes

Can we not appeal to his good nature and just get him to ban the doofus and not the thread, too much fun stuff on here!! :0P

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-15-2011, 05:22 PM

have at it

On second thoughts, I'll stick to the Supermarkets' ones

Reichwulf
09-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Man, I don't like sea food anyway but that looks wrong on so many levels!!

I know, pretty soon mc donalds will serve lobster too. Oh never-mind they already do...

http://thedzkshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mclobster-300x225.jpg

Really? Really? Really? Reallly?

Subject Zero
09-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Bye Bye Thread :*(

Wade Barrett 1979
09-15-2011, 05:24 PM
I know, pretty soon mc donalds will serve lobster too. Oh never-mind they already do...

http://thedzkshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mclobster-300x225.jpg

Yup and that looks like vomit in a bun! Or some kind of diseased meat!

Iron Ape
09-15-2011, 05:26 PM
But we can close threads. And ban posters.

*goes all Oldboy on Gold_Hardy*

Wade Barrett 1979
Bye Bye Thread :*(

Nooooooooooo!! Some of my best work is on here!! :0P

Subject Zero
Congrats who said Iron Ape