PDA

View Full Version : Jericho's insight as to why we all find Michael Cole obnoxious.

jhf1601
09-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Interesting little watch. I find myself agreeing and respecting Y2J a lot more after watching all three parts. Good interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDVbZyMiVig&feature=relmfu

Marx
09-15-2011, 07:02 AM
Jericho is the god of wrestling. Best in the world at what they all try to do. I hope they do something big with him for wrestlemania 29 in Toronto. One last big stint..

Reichwulf
09-15-2011, 07:45 AM
that was pretty good, thanks for sharing. I'm going to watch the other 2 parts now :p

Enforcer23
09-15-2011, 08:00 AM
chris jericho is great. i have mean respect for him

VanHooliganX
09-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Brill find! Thank you for sharing. :)

pauadrian
09-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Jericho is the god of wrestling. Best in the world at what they all try to do. I hope they do something big with him for wrestlemania 29 in Toronto. One last big stint..

hes from winniepig you idiot

Murphdogg4
09-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Jericho had some interesting theories on why Vince doesn't like JR and cans him from time to time. I think he was on the money that Vince doesn't like that people love Jr's announcing so much, Vince considers himself to be the end all be all of announcers. So its got to piss him off that people are always saying Jr is the best of all time. Plus Vince does seem to have a resentment against things hardcore non sports entertainment fans like. Case in point destroying ECW just because he could even though he could of created a alternative to main stream wrestling and cashed in on the more diserning wrestling fan and taken the fuel out of any future rival like ROH by doin so.

AOF666
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Jericho had some interesting theories on why Vince doesn't like JR and cans him from time to time. I think he was on the money that Vince doesn't like that people love Jr's announcing so much, Vince considers himself to be the end all be all of announcers. So its got to piss him off that people are always saying Jr is the best of all time. Plus Vince does seem to have a resentment against things hardcore non sports entertainment fans like. Case in point destroying ECW just because he could even though he could of created a alternative to main stream wrestling and cashed in on the more diserning wrestling fan and taken the fuel out of any future rival like ROH by doin so.

I always felt Vince have a very childish attitude. His ego is so big, he lets it control him!

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Please God let this man come back to WWE for one last run ASAP!! WWE need Jericho right now!! We need saving from Randy Orton and his robotic monotone Randy Orton voice!! And Cena and his 5 moves of doom!! And Alberto Del Rio and his Destiny!!

Rich Cranium
09-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Please God let this man come back to WWE for one last run ASAP!! WWE need Jericho right now!! We need saving from Randy Orton and his robotic monotone Randy Orton voice!! And Cena and his 5 moves of doom!! And Alberto Del Rio and his Destiny!!

Didn't you use to be a strong supporter of ADR?

On topic, Jericho is smart. He knows when it is NOT a good time to come back.

Marx
09-19-2011, 03:26 AM
hes from winniepig you idiot

He's actually from Manhasset NY, idiot, if you want to get technical.

Alas, there is no Wrestlemania in Winnipeg, and I do believe Jericho gets hometown hero support wherever he goes in Canada. The timeschedule for Toronto fits perfect, whilst Miami is too soon for a decent build and Rock returning would be the bigger thing, as Jericho himself said in the interview. 2013 is too far away.