PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers for Impact 9/25

mr.dpac
09-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Source is here (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/bSPOILERS_TNA_iMPACT_Results_For_929b.php)

In the final segment of the night, Hulk Hogan came to the ring and he says that he feels like he has had a million pounds lifted off of his shoulders. After some soul searching, he said the Hulkamania run is the best run of all time. Hogan mentions how the first day he got in the business, he broke his leg. Hogan says that he learned respect and the ropes of the business. He talks about how he faced Andre the Giant, and sold out Madison Square Garden many times. At the end of the day, Hulkamania could go on forever. Hogan said that he had the chance of a lifetime to come to Impact Wrestling with three decades of knowledge and change Impact Wrestling. Hogan mentions that he has been here for almost two years and every moment has been worth it, including watching names like Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Rob Van Dam step up.

Hogan says that unfortunately it is the end of the road for him. Hogan says that he wanted to tell his fans first, even before his wife. When he lost his family and his health, the only thing he didn't lose was the fans. No matter how bad it got, he knew the fans would still be there. Hogan says that he made the decision that his run is done and says that Bobby Roode, James Storm, and AJ Styles are the stars of the future.

Hogan says that he is inviting everyone to come to Knoxville next week for a formal announcement because that will be the last time that we see him in this ring. Hogan leaves.

Is it finally the end for Hogan in IW? is this real or a work?
What do you think will happen to IW after this?
What's next for Hogan?

THEKEVINBRAND
09-14-2011, 11:25 PM
In the final segment of the night, Hulk Hogan came to the ring and he says that he feels like he has had a million pounds lifted off of his shoulders. After some soul searching, he said the Hulkamania run is the best run of all time. Hogan mentions how the first day he got in the business, he broke his leg. Hogan says that he learned respect and the ropes of the business. He talks about how he faced Andre the Giant, and sold out Madison Square Garden many times. At the end of the day, Hulkamania could go on forever. Hogan said that he had the chance of a lifetime to come to Impact Wrestling with three decades of knowledge and change Impact Wrestling. Hogan mentions that he has been here for almost two years and every moment has been worth it, including watching names like Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Rob Van Dam step up.

Hogan says that unfortunately it is the end of the road for him. Hogan says that he wanted to tell his fans first, even before his wife. When he lost his family and his health, the only thing he didn't lose was the fans. No matter how bad it got, he knew the fans would still be there. Hogan says that he made the decision that his run is done and says that Bobby Roode, James Storm, and AJ Styles are the stars of the future.

Hogan says that he is inviting everyone to come to Knoxville next week for a formal announcement because that will be the last time that we see him in this ring. Hogan leaves.

Necroyeti
09-14-2011, 11:29 PM
lmao YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

TheRockerGother
09-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Not gonna make fun of him or even bash him but i love that he said AJ,Roode,and Storm are the future.He got some respect from me for that.

THEKEVINBRAND
lmao YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

the day Hogan legit leaves, will be the day I believe it

Necroyeti
http://i.imgur.com/y62s8.jpg
wurkin MCW full-time brother

put over all dem new talents duuuude

future of dis biznis jack

Russo swerve
09-14-2011, 11:49 PM
Ill believe it wen I see it I think he just dont wanna face sting but the network is gonna make him do it.

The Sneakiness
09-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Its a work. Hogan is gonna fight Sting at BFG.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-14-2011, 11:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/y62s8.jpg
wurkin MCW full-time brother

put over all dem new talents duuuude

future of dis biznis jack

better off there with his fatass drunk friend Brian Knobbs than in TNA

THEKEVINBRAND
09-14-2011, 11:57 PM
already a thread for this so if a mod can merge the two (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9643-TNA-Impact-Wrestling-SPOILER-For-9-29-Hogan-s-Huge-Announcement&p=261950#post261950)

mr.dpac
09-15-2011, 12:14 AM
already a thread for this so if a mod can merge the two (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9643-TNA-Impact-Wrestling-SPOILER-For-9-29-Hogan-s-Huge-Announcement&p=261950#post261950)

apparently we created the thread around the same time..

MOD, kindly please to merge this thread with the other one as well, thank you..

jwt15
09-15-2011, 12:25 AM
He will most likely face sting at BFG in one last mtch then be done

THEKEVINBRAND
09-15-2011, 12:29 AM
He will most likely face sting at BFG in one last mtch then be done

but rumors have it that the match was reduced to a tag match or three way match due to Hogan's back issues

Hesterica
09-15-2011, 01:47 AM
If he does get into the ring one last time, I just wish his back doesn't give in. Not his biggest supporter but I respect what he has done for this business and I want him to go out properly and not on a stretcher.

Russo swerve
09-15-2011, 03:12 AM

???? Who are you supposed to be the,mods assistant or somethin

The Brown One
09-15-2011, 04:43 AM
I don't know why people were bitching as much as they did about Hogan "ruining TNA". You do know its Russo at the end of the day that writes the terrible storylines right? Hogan may have put forward his ideas, and Russo used them, but theres no evidence that Hogan made TNA worse. The ratings have stayed the same since before Hogan even stepped foot into TNA. Sure its not the same product, with the new set, 4-sided ring and ex-WWE talents being pushed more frequently than before, but ratings have stayed the same. I'm glad that if this is really the end of Hogan in wrestling, he will go out wrestling on his terms: In a TNA ring, without serving Vince McMahon. With that said, I wish Hogan the best of luck in his future projects, whether that be endorsing a a grill, or getting married again.

BlazersDozen
09-15-2011, 05:51 AM
I think this is a complete work. Sting is going to come talk trash at the formal announcement next week, saying he's scared to face Sting at BFG & all kinds of crap.

If he was really leaving, he would've done it there & then, that's how I know this is a work.

monctonvike
09-15-2011, 05:59 AM
he is supposed to be at the Knoxville show, even Russo wouldn't screw up that. Sting is gonna goad him into the match at BFG.

I never understood why he started as a face, they made him a heel and now that he is leaving they are making him a face. It makes little sense

monctonvike
09-15-2011, 06:46 AM
What's next for Hogan?[/QUOTE]

He has his little show, on truetv he has his video game on the go. I think he will be in wwe, sooner than later usually when fans ask him to go back to the wwe he would answer never say never. Lately he has been saying stuff like he would do it for the fans is the only reason he would go back. Things like "if you want me in wwe, make it happen"

Perhaps he can be the raw general manager, maybe he will make random appearances like Brett Hart does

Tommy Thunder
09-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Of course this is a God damn work!!
Hogan doesn't seriously think that we're going to believe that he's going to leave the spotlight and give it to the younger stars!! Hogan will hog that spotlight until he can't physically get himself out there any more.

el gabo
09-15-2011, 08:28 AM
I don't know why people were bitching as much as they did about Hogan "ruining TNA". You do know its Russo at the end of the day that writes the terrible storylines right? Hogan may have put forward his ideas, and Russo used them, but theres no evidence that Hogan made TNA worse. The ratings have stayed the same since before Hogan even stepped foot into TNA. Sure its not the same product, with the new set, 4-sided ring and ex-WWE talents being pushed more frequently than before, but ratings have stayed the same. I'm glad that if this is really the end of Hogan in wrestling, he will go out wrestling on his terms: In a TNA ring, without serving Vince McMahon. With that said, I wish Hogan the best of luck in his future projects, whether that be endorsing a a grill, or getting married again.

I speak for myself when I say he hogged the spotlight way too much for way too long. I can understand him being on TV when he initially arrived, but he continued to take time away from others. You are dead on in saying Russo should take most of the blame, but I find it difficult to believe he had no influence in the decision making. Granted TNA wasn't great before he and Bischoff arrived, but you can at least say that even though TNA has pulled some illogical bullshit, their booking has been ten times as bad as before (IMO). Plus, their Talking Matters campaign has been a huge hit. I believe there were 3 matches in the previous IMPACT tapings.

I just really hope he doesn't get in the ring with Sting and hope he FINALLY realizes that fans won't give him shit if he ends up in a wheel chair, or even worse, in a coffin.

shambo2k9
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Of course this is a God damn work!!
Hogan doesn't seriously think that we're going to believe that he's going to leave the spotlight and give it to the younger stars!! Hogan will hog that spotlight until he can't physically get himself out there any more.

and even then he will steal the mini ring from WM 3 to get him to the ring.

wrestlingfan66513
09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
If Hogan goes to WWE and they put him in a match with Bret Hart or Nash I will be angry.

CobraNightviper
09-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Yep knowing Hogan it's a work but watch all the idiots in the impact zone will buy into it.

Y2J___Y2J
09-15-2011, 12:48 PM
I would think that maybe this has something to do the the Sting storyline no?

But I'll believe it when I see it..

AOF666
09-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Maybe TNA relized how bad the Sting vs Flair match was, so they decide to scrap Hogan vs Sting match!

The Brown One
09-15-2011, 08:08 PM
I speak for myself when I say he hogged the spotlight way too much for way too long. I can understand him being on TV when he initially arrived, but he continued to take time away from others. You are dead on in saying Russo should take most of the blame, but I find it difficult to believe he had no influence in the decision making. Granted TNA wasn't great before he and Bischoff arrived, but you can at least say that even though TNA has pulled some illogical bullshit, their booking has been ten times as bad as before (IMO). Plus, their Talking Matters campaign has been a huge hit. I believe there were 3 matches in the previous IMPACT tapings.

I just really hope he doesn't get in the ring with Sting and hope he FINALLY realizes that fans won't give him shit if he ends up in a wheel chair, or even worse, in a coffin.

Fair enough. Hogan has probably had a big influence on how they plan the show's segments. Its likely that he wanted to cut long promos and "hog the spotlight" as you said, from the younger stars. Hes just not as big of a hit as he used to be back then. If he was, the Impact Zone crowd would be shitting themselves everytime he came out, but hes been coming out and talking so often in TNA now, that hes just not relevant anymore. He should call it quits and let TNA evolve by pushing younger, newer talents..