PDA

View Full Version : Daniels?

capn-edu
09-14-2011, 10:57 PM
will this guy ever been taken serious in Impact?
yeah he has an amazing skill and i like his mic work
and i know he is prob feuding with AJ now
but will her ever win a world title? i mean he is an original and he is amazing..

Tay Moran
09-14-2011, 11:01 PM
I doubt he will, kinda a shame i used to like him but now hes mostly boring imo

TheRockerGother
09-14-2011, 11:32 PM
You can't push everybody at the same time right now I'm happy there pushing Robert Roode.

Necroyeti
09-14-2011, 11:35 PM
I doubt he will, kinda a shame i used to like him but now hes mostly boring imo
Pretty much this.

Dude's no spring chicken either. He's actually an almost 20-year vet (being an indie darling for most of the 90s and working in Mexico)

Russo swerve
09-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Quick question is daniels suppose to be some kind of gothic dude??? Whats up with the eye linner and black finger nail polish

THEKEVINBRAND
09-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Quick question is daniels suppose to be some kind of gothic dude??? Whats up with the eye linner and black finger nail polish

I guess it was always part of his gimmick in TNA since he returned woth the beard hearing voices in his head and talking to them (during his feud with Sting in 2007)

Gangrel
09-15-2011, 01:17 AM
I guess it was always part of his gimmick in TNA since he returned woth the beard hearing voices in his head and talking to them (during his feud with Sting in 2007)

Was this before, or after, Randy Orton started hearing voices in his head? Because, honestly, I wasn't watching TNA until late '08. So now it sounds like WWE ripped off TNA with that whole gimmicky thing (and no, this isn't me trying to find a reason to bash WWE or anything. I'm actually curious because everyone says WWE doesn't rip off TNA but now it seems like they did...I rarely watch any wrestling anymore so i'm kind of behind on some things :P)

wrestlingfan66513
09-15-2011, 11:10 AM
It was after. But I am not sure that Daniels gimmick was all that close to Ortons. WWE did rip off the Divas of Doom thing though.

jethro
09-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Daniels is not that young anymore and I think TNA should give him the TNA world title and run with it.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 12:23 PM
Was this before, or after, Randy Orton started hearing voices in his head? Because, honestly, I wasn't watching TNA until late '08. So now it sounds like WWE ripped off TNA with that whole gimmicky thing (and no, this isn't me trying to find a reason to bash WWE or anything. I'm actually curious because everyone says WWE doesn't rip off TNA but now it seems like they did...I rarely watch any wrestling anymore so i'm kind of behind on some things :P)
All of them are ripping off each other, when they are not busy ripping of WCW, ECW or other promotions that don't exist anymore

Daniels is supposed to be the "Fallen Angel" or something, and I think he is actually goth, or at least was at one point (hence the Ankh tattoo)

As far as the original question? I see Daniels taking his feud past just AJ to feuding with the rest of Fortune, so if Bobby wins the title, I am sure we will see him defend it against Daniels, but I don't see him winning it before he retires.

CrowOfMurders
09-15-2011, 12:33 PM
Daniels vs. Styles for the title BFG2012, 3way with Joe @ Slammiversary

Y2J___Y2J
09-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Daniels is awesome.. but No.. he will never win the big one in the big leagues.. and he's getting up there in age too ..

CrowOfMurders
09-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Daniels is awesome.. but No.. he will never win the big one in the big leagues.. and he's getting up there in age too ..

For all the amazing matches he's put on in TNA and all the punishment he's taken and all the crap he's taken(Steel Asylum,Lethal Lockdown,Xdivision matches/Stupid storylines,Suicide fill-in) he deserves ATLEAST one title run.Especially if he's retiring soon. I really feel his heel turn and feud with AJ before Hogan came in was his closest opportunity. They just had that triple threat rematch with Joe the month and I really thought that it would get there.

steveorton
09-15-2011, 01:07 PM
will this guy ever been taken serious in Impact?
yeah he has an amazing skill and i like his mic work
and i know he is prob feuding with AJ now
but will her ever win a world title? i mean he is an original and he is amazing..

No he's too old and I don't think he should be given that world title, imo there are better people to push for that title.

Robareid
09-15-2011, 01:58 PM
I love the fallen angel, don't get me wrong. However, I feel it's too late for him to have a world title run. He's 40, there are younger guys who if they push now, will be worth more in the future

jethro
09-15-2011, 02:57 PM
I think Daniels is still a solid wrestler being at his age and deserve a title run(ROH or TNA title) and world recognition. If TNA book another AJ vs Daniels match I think it will be different from their previous encounter where they show sportsmanship,I believe Daniels turn heel as of right now and he'll use dirty tactics.