PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus/Night of champions

bmaimone
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
any word on if sheamus has a match at the PPV this sunday? i ask cuz he has a in store sighing that morning in buffalo... Would suck not to see him there

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 07:36 PM
as far as i know he isn't on the card.

WWE Night Of Champions PPV

Divas Title Match: Kelly Kelly © vs. Beth Phoenix
Prediction:

WWE Tag Team Title Match: Air Boom © vs. The Miz and R Truth
Prediction:

IC Title Match: Cody Rhodes © vs. Ted DiBiase
Prediction:

US Title Match: Dolph Ziggler © vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley vs. John Morrison
Prediction:

World Title Match: Randy Orton © vs. Mark Henry
Prediction:

No DQ Match: Triple H vs CM Punk (If Triple H Loses, He Must Quit As COO)
Prediction:

WWE Title Match: Alberto Del Rio © vs. John Cena
Prediction:

Is the card.

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Possibly a dark match?

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Could be, but we will have to wait and see for that.

SnuffMafia17
09-14-2011, 08:07 PM
To answer the question I dont know .. My personal question is , Are they ever planning on ending NXT and picking a winner or are they gonna keep going for another 28 weeks ?

helmsley
09-14-2011, 08:08 PM
i think he will probably face christian as a "surprise" match

KJ PUNK
09-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Don't know why he would be since he's not in a title feud. Sucks it's not a triple threat between him, Henry and Orton tho.

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm kinda hoping henry will win but we all know that won't be happening

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM

Henry has a history of dominating on TV time but then losing at the PPV. Hell, every year he wins a battle royal prior to the Royal Rumble but can't do the same at the big event. I hope that changes comes Sunday.

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Henry has a history of dominating on TV time but then losing at the PPV. Hell, every year he wins a battle royal prior to the Royal Rumble but can't do the same at the big event. I hope that changes comes Sunday.

Maybe i would say more but that would make it a spoiler, and i don't want to do that. In any event i hope it's a good match.

helmsley
09-14-2011, 08:50 PM

but that will mean that the whc has been changing hands like for the 5th time in less than 5 months lol

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Don't worry that Sheamus isn't on the card - I have a feeling he'll be in the WHC picture very soon

The Expendable
09-14-2011, 10:48 PM
I think the last minute matches will be Sin cara vs Sin cara or Sheamus vs Christian or Barrett, maybe both

cubco
09-15-2011, 04:42 AM
i want henry to win, by christian interfereing and costing orton the title ... then at hell in the cell they have the following options:
Mark Henry (c) vs Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell
Mark Henry (c) vs Sheamus
Randy Orton vs Christian - Hell in a Cell
or my personal favourite
Mark Henry (c) vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Christian - Hell in a Cell

BlazersDozen
09-15-2011, 05:47 AM
i want henry to win, by christian interfereing and costing orton the title ... then at hell in the cell they have the following options:
Mark Henry (c) vs Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell
Mark Henry (c) vs Sheamus
Randy Orton vs Christian - Hell in a Cell
or my personal favourite
Mark Henry (c) vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Christian - Hell in a Cell

But they would also have Sheamus interject himself by taking out Christian before he costs Orton the match or stopping Henry from getting the win.

I could see Orton winning by DQ because of Christian. Henry & Christian beat on Randy then Sheamus saves the day.

Enforcer23
09-15-2011, 08:01 AM
any word on if sheamus has a match at the PPV this sunday? i ask cuz he has a in store sighing that morning in buffalo... Would suck not to see him there

kinda odd his not on the PPV card but owell cant win then all

Dude573
09-15-2011, 10:20 AM
They will probably have Christian complaining backstage, and then Sheamus challenging him, then Teddy Long sets up that match. I reckon Christian will win it by DQ, but sheamus attacks him after and runs him out maybe.

Doubt Barrett will be on the card, he had his moment beating Daniel Bryan, he'll have to wait till HIC or Survivor series.

Y2J___Y2J
09-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I doubt Sheamus will have a match.. with it being all title matches except HHH vs Punk..

Y2Jryder
09-15-2011, 12:48 PM
He hasn't really a storyline going on so it doesn't make sense to give him a random match on the card

Dude573
09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
He hasn't really a storyline going on so it doesn't make sense to give him a random match on the card

You must have missed a lot of wwe ppv's then...

Y2Jryder
09-15-2011, 12:57 PM
You must have missed a lot of wwe ppv's then...

Sheamus' storyline with Henry is over I think..
now you can explain to me with who sheamus is feuding...

Robareid
09-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Sheamus' storyline with Henry is over I think..
now you can explain to me with who sheamus is feuding...

I think he meant a lot of WWE ppvs have random non scheduled matches

Y2Jryder
09-15-2011, 01:10 PM
I think he meant a lot of WWE ppvs have random non scheduled matches

ok,
then It still doesn't make sense to make random matches..