PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Earns 2nd DWI

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 12:06 PM
From the front page:

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has reportedly been arrested again during the past week in Raleigh, North Carolina on another DWI charge. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30.

Hardy's arrest has been confirmed with police officials, according to prowrestling.net. To clarify - this is a separate incident from last month's DWI in Moore County, North Carolina.

Damn, I thought he said he turned over a new leaf.

Automatic
09-14-2011, 12:09 PM
I really laughed when I saw this.
Too bad he let himself go so badly.

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 12:11 PM
I really laughed when I saw this.
Too bad he let himself go so badly.

He and Angle must be sharing their brain or the same bad luck bar.

Bodom
09-14-2011, 12:13 PM
I look forward to seeing how Matt spins this around.

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 12:23 PM
I look forward to seeing how Matt spins this around.

He will be reborn for the 35th time and will change the face of wrestling (on his backyard trampoline).

insanefruitman
09-14-2011, 12:23 PM
you gotta wonder why its only TNA guys having all the drinking and driving charges....my guess is the fact that they work for TNA, and its pretty much all downhill from here...

Automatic
09-14-2011, 12:24 PM
He will be reborn for the 35th time and will change the face of wrestling (on his backyard trampoline).

I applaud him for his drive.

Bodom
09-14-2011, 12:28 PM
you gotta wonder why its only TNA guys having all the drinking and driving charges....my guess is the fact that they work for TNA, and its pretty much all downhill from here...

Not necessarily true. Almost everybody down in FCW has been arrested for a DUI. It's practically a rite of passage down there.

xAzureSkye
09-14-2011, 12:29 PM
I love how u say 'earned' like it's a privilege.

daverende5
09-14-2011, 12:30 PM
BTW, could there be a poll where we vote if Matt Hardy news gets banned from the site? :P (And the only newsflash will be when he signs again with wwe XD)

Asherdelampyr
09-14-2011, 12:30 PM
From the front page:

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has reportedly been arrested again during the past week in Raleigh, North Carolina on another DWI charge. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30.

Hardy's arrest has been confirmed with police officials, according to prowrestling.net. To clarify - this is a separate incident from last month's DWI in Moore County, North Carolina.

Damn, I thought he said he turned over a new leaf.

he did, all those leaves just happen to be on the same drunken tree

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 12:36 PM
I love how u say 'earned' like it's a privilege.

Maybe he inspires to be a Gold Medal DWI winner himself.

pauadrian
09-14-2011, 12:37 PM
BTW, could there be a poll where we vote if Matt Hardy news gets banned from the site? :P (And the only newsflash will be when he signs again with wwe XD)

it sounds cruel but
i wanna see this guy destroy his life or see if he gets better

Bodom
09-14-2011, 12:39 PM
it sounds cruel but
i wanna see this guy destroy his life or see if he gets better

Many have to hit rock bottom before they make changes in their life.

shambo2k9
09-14-2011, 12:41 PM
i was going to comment something witty ending with a bazinga but the decided not to because its just not worth it anymore so im just typing this to say matt hardy has turned into a oxygen thief.

Matt Hardy has come to terms with him self... Life wishes him the best in his future endeavors.

jethro
09-14-2011, 12:43 PM
And here I thought Matt Hardy were the wise and mature one between him and Jeff,he trained get back in shape and prepare his match against AJ Styles not to mention a good match,and now this =/

steveorton
At least Tna did the right thing on firing him but like the others I await Hardy's response to this one or even better a tweet from Punk about it (I know just wishful thinking).

xAzureSkye
Maybe he inspires to be a Gold Medal DWI winner himself.

He's up against some tough opponents, Daffney and Kurt Angle.

FLWWEFan
09-14-2011, 12:44 PM
LMAO...yeah and some think he's gonna be back in the WWE one day yet alone a Hall of Famer.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!

This guy is gonna end up dead if he keeps it up.

shambo2k9
09-14-2011, 12:50 PM
LMAO...yeah and some think he's gonna be back in the WWE one day yet alone a Hall of Famer.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!

This guy is gonna end up dead if he keeps it up.

back in the WWE one day = nope
Hall of Famer = never
This guy is gonna end up dead if he keeps it up = yep very soon.

Ares91
09-14-2011, 01:04 PM
And take someone else along with him. They should just permanently revoke his driving license.

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-14-2011, 01:04 PM
What a suprise! I just kind of wish Matt Hardy would fall off the face of the wrestling universe. Oh and he better not come back incognito with a name like "Mat Hdary"

BigDawgXIV
09-14-2011, 01:11 PM
I Think Matt Hardy's gonna miss all of the court dates, get himself in jail, then go Prison Break on everybody's asses and run away to Panama. Maybe take his brother with him...and maybe Kurt Nd Daffney as well.

Bodom
09-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Matt Hardy is claiming he's been framed (http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/miscnews/article10020747.shtml)

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 01:22 PM
I Think Matt Hardy's gonna miss all of the court dates, get himself in jail, then go Prison Break on everybody's asses and run away to Panama. Maybe take his brother with him...and maybe Kurt Nd Daffney as well.

Sounds like Lex Luthor and a team making future plans to defeat Superman(Cena) and take over the world!

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Matt Hardy is claiming he's been framed (http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/miscnews/article10020747.shtml)

Do all of the wrestlers follow the same script?

xAzureSkye
09-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Do all of the wrestlers follow the same script?

no, apparently being hacked is also the new craze too

wrestlingfan66513
09-14-2011, 01:36 PM

Most have been the ghost.

Asherdelampyr
09-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Most have been the ghost.

damn crazy car-stealing drunk ghosts

Rich Cranium
09-14-2011, 01:45 PM
damn crazy car-stealing drunk ghosts

There are no ghosts it's just that
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2960/dfsadsfdsfdsafsa.jpg

Asherdelampyr
09-14-2011, 01:50 PM
There are no ghosts it's just that
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2960/dfsadsfdsfdsafsa.jpg

How can he even find his car keeps to drive?

Siracul
09-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Seriously people need to stop talking about the guy and let him crawl back in whichever hole he came out of

Asherdelampyr
09-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Seriously people need to stop talking about the guy and let him crawl back in whichever hole he came out of

you're gonna be real sorry when you find out that the only thing that gives Matt enough power to fight the ghosts is how much people talk about him

Siracul
09-14-2011, 03:07 PM
you're gonna be real sorry when you find out that the only thing that gives Matt enough power to fight the ghosts is how much people talk about him

And that is why I ask people not to mention him in any way, shape or form.
Just let him roll over & play dead.
Could be harsh from me but hey, I've had about enough with the guy.

LMPunker
09-14-2011, 04:00 PM
im really disappointed i felt he was genuine when he said he was turning his life round shame he was really talented now hes a joke

ELNIOJR
09-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Just like everybody else, Im looking forward for the Spinaroonie. Gonna warm up watching this movie...

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3616/mattidiotbrother.png

Androo
09-14-2011, 06:34 PM
As we reported earlier here on the website, Matt Hardy was arrested on Monday by airport police at the Raleigh-Durhan International Airport. Airport Authority Officer Smith-Wynter pulled Hardy over after a concern was made about the way he was driving his vehicle.

They note that Hardy passed a breathalyzer test on the scene and had no alcohol in his system at the time of his arrest. He blew a 0.00. North Carolina State Trooper Hans Ellefson, who is a Drug Recognition Expert, was then called to the scene to further examine Hardy.

Trooper Ellefson says he "conducted a series of test on [Hardy] and determined he was impaired and unable to safely operate a vehicle."

Hardy was then given a blood test. The results of that are unknown as of this writing.

Trooper Ellefson ruled that he believed Hardy was under the influence of "Central Nervous System depressants" but is waiting for blood tests to come back.

More as we get it.

Source: Pwinsider.com

The following is from TMZ.com:

More trouble for ex-WWE champ Matt Hardy -- the 36-year-old was arrested for driving under the influence in North Carolina this week ... the second time in the last couple of weeks.

According to the arrest report obtained by TMZ ... cops received a complaint of a "possible drunk driver" late Monday afternoon ... who almost "hit two drivers three separate times."

When the cop spotted Hardy, the wrestler's car, "swerved into the curb and then back onto the road."

Once Hardy was pulled over, the officer claims Hardy "had slow and slurred speech, sleepy eyes and a very lackadaisical demeanor."

According to the report, Hardy took the walk-the-line test -- but "after taking two steps, Mr. Hardy lost his balance and failed to stay on the line."

Hardy took a breathalyzer -- but when the results showed he wasn't drunk ... cops called in a "Drug Recognition Officer" to perform even more tests.

Eventually, cops believed Hardy was under the influence of something ... and arrested him on the spot.

Hardy is scheduled to appear in court on November 30.

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Matt Hardy.

As reported earlier, cops received a complaint of a "possible drunk driver" late Monday afternoon ... who almost "hit two drivers three separate times." According to the police report, cops then saw Hardy "swerve into the curb and then back onto the road."

Once Hardy was pulled over, the officer claims Hardy "had slow and slurred speech, sleepy eyes and a very lackadaisical demeanor." According to the report, Hardy took the walk-the-line test -- but "after taking two steps, Mr. Hardy lost his balance and failed to stay on the line."

Hardy took a breathalyzer -- but when the results showed he wasn't drunk ... cops called in a "Drug Recognition Officer" to perform even more tests. Eventually, cops believed Hardy was under the influence of something ... and arrested him on the spot.

Seems it was drugs. I can't wait to see how he spins this "framed" shit. I hope it involves aliens. And the police tryin to censor the truth MAN!!!

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 06:37 PM
im really disappointed i felt he was genuine when he said he was turning his life round shame he was really talented now hes a joke

Same, guess it was just another thing in his bag of tricks to fool us, and to think i wished him the best in luck on his new outlook on life..

Tay Moran
09-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Coming soon to wwe home video " the rise and fall of matt hardy "

Featuring: Edge, Lita, Christian, Micheal hayes, and more

tittle97
09-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Bottom line is, this asshole was high on pills while driving, and for whatever reason was pulled over. Sure he blew a 0.00 breathalyzer, but it doesn't matter because he was high as shit on most likely vicodin/oxy/xanax/valium or whatever the hell he was on.
The ONLY way he may get out of this is if he has a legitimate prescription from a doctor. I'm sure his blood test will show that he took a much higher dosage of whichever medication.

He's extremely lucky that he did not fall asleep behind the wheel and hurt an innocent person(s).
Seriously FUCK MATT HARDY.

tittle97
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
From the main page:

MATT HARDY NEARLY HIT TWO DRIVERS

More trouble for ex-WWE champ Matt Hardy -- the 36-year-old was arrested for driving under the influence in North Carolina this week ... the second time in the last couple of weeks.

According to the arrest report obtained by TMZ ... cops received a complaint of a "possible drunk driver" late Monday afternoon ... who almost "hit two drivers three separate times."

When the cop spotted Hardy, the wrestler's car, "swerved into the curb and then back onto the road."

Once Hardy was pulled over, the officer claims Hardy "had slow and slurred speech, sleepy eyes and a very lackadaisical demeanor."

According to the report, Hardy took the walk-the-line test -- but "after taking two steps, Mr. Hardy lost his balance and failed to stay on the line."

Hardy took a breathalyzer -- but when the results showed he wasn't drunk ... cops called in a "Drug Recognition Officer" to perform even more tests.

Eventually, cops believed Hardy was under the influence of something ... and arrested him on the spot.

What a cunt

FLWWEFan
09-14-2011, 06:56 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/09/14/0914-hardy-mug-shot-ex-wm.jpg

Iron Ape
09-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Is he going gray? Huh. That might lend some credence to his claims of his house being haunted.

http://www.screamhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Heather-as-Nancy-Thompson-in-A-Nightmare-On-Elm-Street-1984.jpg

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Is he going gray? Huh. That might lend some credence to his claims of his house being haunted.

http://www.screamhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Heather-as-Nancy-Thompson-in-A-Nightmare-On-Elm-Street-1984.jpg

I hope freddy didn't get his phone too :p

THEKEVINBRAND
09-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Official police report obtained by TMZ released in PDF format
(http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0914_Hardy_Arrest.pdf)

IHW Wrestling
09-15-2011, 01:22 AM
At this point it's just sad.... those two boys have never been the most talented workers but they were very innovative and very fan friendly... Especially Jeff... I have little faith in ether of those two ... Broken down bodies....but most importantly... broken down minds.

Gangrel
09-15-2011, 01:58 AM
Just like everybody else, Im looking forward for the Spinaroonie. Gonna warm up watching this movie...

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3616/mattidiotbrother.png

I'll be honest, when I saw the picture I thought it was a real movie coming out and I went to Google and started typing it in before I figured it was a joke :P

Gangrel
09-15-2011, 02:00 AM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/09/14/0914-hardy-mug-shot-ex-wm.jpg

HAHA, he looks like he's pissed that the cops ruined his fun of trying to play "See how many people I can come close to hitting but not killing" game :P

xAzureSkye
09-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Coming soon to wwe home video " the rise and fall of matt hardy "

Featuring: Edge, Lita, Christian, Micheal hayes, and more

The fall and the further fall of Matt Hardy

CobraNightviper
09-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Damn I thought he has hit rock bottom getting fired from not one but two organazations(wwe&tna)didn't teach him nothing not to mention all the dui's he's had recently if he hasn't learned by now then what would it take?
Many have to hit rock bottom before they make changes in their life.

Asherdelampyr
09-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Damn I thought he has hit rock bottom getting fired from not one but two organazations(wwe&tna)didn't teach him nothing not to mention all the dui's he's had recently if he hasn't learned by now then what would it take?

apparently he just can't drive at all. how many reports like this do there have to be before his licence is stripped from him?

Rich Cranium
09-15-2011, 10:57 PM
From the news:

- Matt Hardy wrote the following on Twitter for the first time since news came out about his latest DWI arrest:

“Sometimes you have to fracture every iota of your being, shatter your completely.. To rebuild yourself into something even greater

M Hardy”

VanHooliganX
09-15-2011, 11:10 PM
From the news:

- Matt Hardy wrote the following on Twitter for the first time since news came out about his latest DWI arrest:

“Sometimes you have to fracture every iota of your being, shatter your completely.. To rebuild yourself into something even greater

M Hardy”

Never a dull moment will that guy. He must be a hoot at parties.

Asherdelampyr
09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Never a dull moment will that guy. He must be a hoot at parties.

especially when he tries to drive home and everyone jumps behind trees and bushes
"Stay off the sidewalks, Matt Hardy is starting his car!!!!!"