PDA

View Full Version : Threads You Decided NOT To Make!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-13-2011, 11:46 PM
This week I was going to make 2 threads but decided against it.

1.) JOHN CENA IS PISSING ME OFF! -- Designed to lure people into thinking it was a bash thread but in reality it was something about his "knowledge" of the cars and even though they may be rented, his lines are still scripted.

2.) Who Will Be WHC By WreslteMania? -- Was going to look at 4 people who I thought would be in the contendership and then make a decision. It may still be a future thread/blog... I dunno though.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Another TNA thread because it'll be WWE biased unless your name is Collins

broc808
09-13-2011, 11:50 PM
did you almost decide not to make this thread?

ya I do that sometimes as well today I made one today (what was the most entertaining world title run in the past 10 years) I actually decided against it at first but then like 5 minutes later I went back to it and posted it.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 11:54 PM
How about one I did make but almost didn't? That one would be the "Cena Not Bad on Mic" thread. I knew there would be a bunch of Cena is still boring, blah blah. This is why I even said he is cheesy in my opening post and asked for thoughts, praises, COMPLAINTS, etc. I knew it had the possibility of going nowhere and that people might say things like "Stupid thread" but it actually has some life. I was a bit surprised.

Dubs
09-13-2011, 11:59 PM
I was going to make a thread talking about how Randy Orton is underrated but I knew it was going to start a shitstorm.

broc808
09-14-2011, 12:10 AM
come to think of it I also almost didn't make a thread about chris benoit a couple days ago just because of fear that it could turn into.... well you know

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2011, 12:17 AM
did you almost decide not to make this thread?

ya I do that sometimes as well today I made one today (what was the most entertaining world title run in the past 10 years) I actually decided against it at first but then like 5 minutes later I went back to it and posted it.

Honestly, no. LOL! I thought of it while not posting the Cena thread simply because I just wondered how many others have decided against making a thread they had ready to go.

SilverGhost
09-14-2011, 12:18 AM
I was about to not put a thread of Kenny Omega wrestling a 9 year old girl.....but I did it and it was ok.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2011, 12:25 AM
I was about to not put a thread of Kenny Omega wrestling a 9 year old girl.....but I did it and it was ok.

I was not expecting that one to be on the "almost didn't" list.

Reichwulf
09-14-2011, 05:33 AM
A thread about the status on the divas division and how it could be bettered. I instead decided to make it into a blog, that i'm waiting to have approved :p

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-14-2011, 05:59 AM
I almost made a thread about how Chavo Guerrero should have been better utilized an used more like how Eddie was used with the Lying Cheatin' and stealin' gimmick. I decided against it an made a Mick Foley thread instead titled "Bang! Bang!".

VanHooliganX
09-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Through all my time on this forum there has only been 1 thread I nearly made and decided not to. Because it wouldn't of lasted long before it turned into a flame thread.

The thread was: "Which sports teams do you dispise"

Considering I dispise some of the most successful teams in most sports (example: Yankees)
It'd not ended well.