PDA

View Full Version : who can take on the nexus

the game
10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
with cena apparant heel turn there is no babyface(goodguy) to take them on.orton needs to keep the championship.so cnt really be him,and with triple h return soon he wil b goin 4 sheamus..wwe should bring back flair and batista and let evolution loose 1 last time.

merhardt03
10-07-2010, 12:55 AM
I wouldnt count on seeing flair or batista in wwe ring in any future. Most likely Cena from within Nexus will destroy Nexus with some help from The Viper Randy Orton along the way.

SilverGhost
10-07-2010, 12:56 AM
LOL I love the thought but it won't be Evolution xD Also Cena is still face even though he is with Nexus.

Think of Luke with the darkside but he isn't bad.

StylesofPunk
10-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Face CM Punk led group that includes Bryan/Kaval/Young/Bourne/Morrison

Gtayay
10-07-2010, 01:27 AM
No one will stop them they will just keep dropping members untill road to wrestlemania begins then we will see final moments of them, and i hope cena is heel going into wrestle
ania, im so sick of superCENA winning all the time, i was so psyched when he lost to barret

the game
10-07-2010, 01:34 AM
cena was doin my head in aswell.but the evolution idea was just wishfull thinking...but you can never say never in the wwe.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I would like to see Nexus go out taking on both the Smackdown! an Raw brands. That way they could end with a bang.

Scottland
10-07-2010, 03:24 AM
Orton & Cena will be the ones to end Nexus as the conclusion to Nexus happens at Survivor Series which is technically the plan WWE has been pushing. Also, Orton will win at Bragging Rights against Barrett to begin the process of the fall of Nexus let alone WWE has been advertising Orton as champion past November.

KSTornado
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
I actually think it will be Shamus who ends Nexus. I think Cena will end up doing a full heel turn eventually. I also feel Barret will win the championship with Shamus facing him soon and Cena screwing Shamus over during the title match. It would be a huge push for Shamus to be a face but one I could see happening.

Scottland
10-07-2010, 12:20 PM
I actually think it will be Shamus who ends Nexus. I think Cena will end up doing a full heel turn eventually. I also feel Barret will win the championship with Shamus facing him soon and Cena screwing Shamus over during the title match. It would be a huge push for Shamus to be a face but one I could see happening.

Sheamus? Sheamus is going to be busy with Triple H pretty soon. I don't see Sheamus coming into the picture here let alone Barrett winning the championship. You honestly think WWE is going to have Orton who's on cloud 9 let alone a hot ticket drop to a rookie like Barrett? Yeah...fat chance of that happening.

KSTornado
10-07-2010, 12:33 PM
I think Barrett will win the title with Cena's help and who says Sheamus is going to be dealing with HHH as soon as he gets back? The push Barrett keeps getting along with Cena now in Nexus only strengthens Nexus so the next obvious step is the title. Besides, nothing surprises me anymore.

Scottland
10-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I think Barrett will win the title with Cena's help and who says Sheamus is going to be dealing with HHH as soon as he gets back? The push Barrett keeps getting along with Cena now in Nexus only strengthens Nexus so the next obvious step is the title. Besides, nothing surprises me anymore.

Who says Sheamus is going to be dealing with Triple H as soon as he gets back? Well, common sense for one also the storyline pretty much has it that way let alone anyone who's been watching wrestling for many years could tell you that. It's something called logic. What push has Barrett gotten? What because Cena is his bodyguard or X-factor now? It's called a ploy. Barrett winning the title is highly slim especially over Randy Orton who's being pushed harder then anyone in the WWE let alone reports have it that Orton will have the title past November. Just by the storyline alone Barrett is going to lose the match clearly & Cena will be part of the cause for it. This is all the beginning of Nexus' fall which will start with Orton beating Barrett & the whole conclusion comes at Survivor Series which WWE plans to end the whole Nexus gimmick. Orton & Cena will be the ones to end Nexus.

P.S. The storylines that they are using for the Nexus have been done in the past. The storyline for just Cena/Nexus alone is a storyline that was used in the early 90's with Virgil/DiBiase. This isn't new material by any means as the plot points are set already.

KSTornado
10-07-2010, 12:49 PM
I know Orton holds the title past November but who is to say it does not happen after that? I mean, I've been watching wrestling for 30 years now and I've seen a lot of stupid things happen before that went away from the way "things are supposed to happen" line. I mean, unless you are int he creative writing then how do you know for sure exactly what is going to happen? Besides, this thread was asking people's opinions on what they feel might happen so your douchiness can go elsewheres.

Scottland
10-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I know Orton holds the title past November but who is to say it does not happen after that? I mean, I've been watching wrestling for 30 years now and I've seen a lot of stupid things happen before that went away from the way "things are supposed to happen" line. I mean, unless you are int he creative writing then how do you know for sure exactly what is going to happen? Besides, this thread was asking people's opinions on what they feel might happen so your douchiness can go elsewheres.

This is called a message board which means people can debate other people's opinions & if you don't like it then you can go elsewhere. I'm a douche for questioning your opinion? Get real dude let alone get used to it especially on message boards but I will digress & get back on topic. I have seen storylines go off track in wrestling & those storylines have failed 98% of time but like I said the storyline for Nexus has been done. WWE plays things pretty safe nowadays let alone it's pretty predictable from now until November things seem pretty clear in terms of the major points on where things are going. After November though? That's a guessing game at the moment.

KSTornado
10-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Debating involves a lot more than just being a dick to people which you've seen to of mastered. My last reply to you sir until you can debate in a more mature mannor.

cubco
10-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I think at Bragging Rights, the main event will be the 7 on 7 SmackDown vs Raw match, but it should be Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

Anyway, the way I see it going down is that Nexus interfere during the match, attacking SmackDown guys to help Raw win Bragging Rights (seen as though they are on Raw). Then after the match, I can see them attacking the Raw guys and taking the Bragging Rights Trophy with them.

The next night on Raw, team Raw want the trophy but Nexus won't hand it over. Barrett says he is the WWE Champion so is bigger and better than the whole of Team Raw. Don't know how to book the show, Im not a booker, perhaps have a John Cena and Wade Barrett vs 2 guys from Team Raw as the main event. With Orton RKOing Barrett after the match.

On SmackDown they claim that they got screwed, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Anyway, it leads up to a WARGAMES match at Survivor Series. Team Smackdown (Big Show, Edge and Kofi) vs Team Raw (Sheamus, ??? and ??? (lets say Morrison and Miz just for now)) vs Nexus (Cena, Gabriel and Slater (Hennig instead of Slater if he is offcially in Nexus)) - Winners get the Bragging Rights Trophy

and Randy Orton uses his re-match clause against Wade Barrett in the main event.

But then again, that is just fantasy booking lol

cubco
10-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Sorry for double post, didnt add this on the end of the other one . . . once again, fantasy booking:

Kane (c) vs The Undertaker - Buried Alive Match - World Heavyweight Title
Wade Barrett (c) vs Randy Orton - Nexus incl. Cena banned from ringside - WWE Title
Team Raw vs Nexus vs Team SmackDown - WarGames Match - Bragging Rights Trophy
Rey, R-Truth, Kaval, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne vs Chavo, Alberto, Dolph, Swagger and Punk
Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre vs The Harts vs The Uso's vs Dudebusters
Daniel Bryan vs Ted DiBiase - US Title match

Sorry about the traditional Survivor Sereis match, it's not my specialty. But i think the rest of the card would be pretty good

Scottland
10-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Debating involves a lot more than just being a dick to people which you've seen to of mastered. My last reply to you sir until you can debate in a more mature mannor.

I wasn't being a dick at all. You are just to immature to handle someone disagreeing with you. Get over it.

P.S. it's manner not mannor. How old are you?

chibo777
10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
it could be possible that barrett does win the title at bragging rights...

orton is now apparntly the new face in the fight against nexus, so in the coming weeks on raw orton vs nexus is a common sight and cena is forced to get involved against his old nemisis..

lets say that orton vs barrett is lookin like orton is gonna win... cena comes and screws orton out of title and helps barrett win because barrett told him he has too..

this then leads to a cena (heel) vs orton fued in the coming weeks,...