PDA

View Full Version : Tna the good the bad and the ugly

steveorton
09-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi so yesterday I decided to watch the Tna No Surrender ppv. I usually don't watch Tna just read the spoilers and watch the occasional ppvs that the EWN community said was worth watching for example Destination X. Anyway for some reason I had nothing to do and said wtf let me see what was going on with Tna.

I have to give credit where it is due I love how Tna has billed Matt Morgan. Yesterday he was in WWE but I think Tna made him. His mic skills and in ring work are good and can improve with time. I can see this guy being a top star in the company and i would hope so he's a great talent. Nice slow build to the Tna world title thats what I think that Tna should do with him. On a side note I feel I have given up on Joe, he just looses match so often and he needs to loose some weight.

I like Beer Money from what little I see of them and I believe both Storm and Roode can be big.

Bully ray has also impressed me and he looks like he is taking better care of himself. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the world tilte picture.

Thats the good. The bad were some minor problems Tna can fix. For example when Kid Kash push the ref and the ref pushed him back harder and then Kash did nothing. I was like wtf did that ref just made Kash look like a BITCH Hell Yeah. It is my belief referees should be out of the action, just to count 1.2.3. Referee making Kash look like a bitch causes him to loose credibilty, he's a god damn ref for god's sake he's nothing compared to a TNA superstar.

2nd problem: Why didn't James kick out it was just some spray to the eys she could have easily kicked out, it wasn't like Winter hit a move after spitting in her face.

Finally tna should let the heels win cleanly in some occasions. There is always some dirty finish when the heel win in Tna. I am not saying don't have questionable finishes just have the heels win cleanly some of the time.

The ugly: Don West lol.

I would appreciate your guys comments, thoughts and suggestions.

the-rocks-stunner
09-13-2011, 09:54 AM
The UGLY!.... GUNNER

The_Awesome_One
09-13-2011, 10:38 AM
The Ugly: Angelina-the-dog-Love

Wade Barrett 1979
09-13-2011, 11:11 AM

No way man! I've a thing for Anegelina! Everytime I see her, she makes me wanna do a sex wee!!

CobraNightviper
09-13-2011, 01:56 PM
I agree about the Winter and Mickie match I thought after Winter hit Angelina with the blood Mickie was going to win because she just was sitting there looking at angelina on the floor so Mickie had her opening and even after she sprayed her in the face you would think Mickie could kick out she's only been hit with it three times.
Hi so yesterday I decided to watch the Tna No Surrender ppv. I usually don't watch Tna just read the spoilers and watch the occasional ppvs that the EWN community said was worth watching for example Destination X. Anyway for some reason I had nothing to do and said wtf let me see what was going on with Tna.

I have to give credit where it is due I love how Tna has billed Matt Morgan. Yesterday he was in WWE but I think Tna made him. His mic skills and in ring work are good and can improve with time. I can see this guy being a top star in the company and i would hope so he's a great talent. Nice slow build to the Tna world title thats what I think that Tna should do with him. On a side note I feel I have given up on Joe, he just looses match so often and he needs to loose some weight.

I like Beer Money from what little I see of them and I believe both Storm and Roode can be big.

Bully ray has also impressed me and he looks like he is taking better care of himself. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the world tilte picture.

Thats the good. The bad were some minor problems Tna can fix. For example when Kid Kash push the ref and the ref pushed him back harder and then Kash did nothing. I was like wtf did that ref just made Kash look like a BITCH Hell Yeah. It is my belief referees should be out of the action, just to count 1.2.3. Referee making Kash look like a bitch causes him to loose credibilty, he's a god damn ref for god's sake he's nothing compared to a TNA superstar.

2nd problem: Why didn't James kick out it was just some spray to the eys she could have easily kicked out, it wasn't like Winter hit a move after spitting in her face.

Finally tna should let the heels win cleanly in some occasions. There is always some dirty finish when the heel win in Tna. I am not saying don't have questionable finishes just have the heels win cleanly some of the time.

JLeeDude1892
09-13-2011, 02:42 PM

The Ref is suppose to do that. It's to show that the Referee is in charge and what he is telling him is that he better listen to him, not touch him, or he'll disqualify him. Believe me, I'm a Referee.

xAzureSkye
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM

quoted for truth

steveorton
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM
The Ref is suppose to do that. It's to show that the Referee is in charge and what he is telling him is that he better listen to him, not touch him, or he'll disqualify him. Believe me, I'm a Referee.

Yea I know what the refs job is and yes the wrestlers are not to put their hands on the ref and the ref should verbally explain this not physically push the guy, could you imagine if that ref pushed a guy like Taker or HHH, that ref would be in the hospital.

machoo mann
09-13-2011, 03:10 PM
just some notes, I also watched Victory Road and it was just there in my opinion..nothing spectacular.

the good:

- Austin Aries: the guy has had atleast good or above average matches in TNA and he plays his role very well. Kendrick botched couple of spots in their match and I think it's good to have A-double as the champ.

- Bobby Roode: this is what I meant when I questioned Crimsons push in the BFG series, if TNA has already guys who are ready to main event scene why not to push them before these "future names"? well TNA decided to push Roode and I believe he can pull of good/great match with Angle as long it doesn't include some Immortal bullshit.

the bad:

- dead crowd: I mean the crowd was dead almost the whole show and the ending of main event didn't get any respond whatsoever..it's a big problem which should not be underestimated.

- sloppy wrestling: Sorensen vs Kash match was great until the last minutes but then it got pretty sloppy with a botched ending. Kendrick vs Aries match had some sloppy spots and the tag match was just all around slow and unenthusiastic. I think the wrestlers should pay attention to details; kicks, punches, irish whips..little stuff make great difference.

- cheap wins: It's ok to build some controversy around fueds with cheap endings but it loses it effect when it is done in almost every match in the card..like many have already said; let the heels win clean sometimes.

Russo swerve
09-13-2011, 03:49 PM
The good velvet sky and mickie j o yea austin aries and bully ray
The bad everything else
The ugly angelina love and odb

AOF666
09-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Earl Hebner use to do it to HHH all the time! By the WWE doesn't let heels win clean neither.

ELNIOJR
09-14-2011, 07:37 AM

Kinda True :)

CMhuw24
09-14-2011, 07:50 AM
The Good to me: Crimson, hes growing on me.
The Bad to me: Sting vs Flair/Hogan (Was ment to happen 20years ago)
The Ugly to me: How the dont push people like The Pope and AJ Styles to high enough extent.

jethro
09-14-2011, 09:03 AM
I too just watch No Surrender yesterday and heres my opinion:

1.Kash shouldve won the match,rough Jesse up and defeat him,and Jesse will have his opportunity in the future because his win here is not convincing enough.Is Jesse in military as well so thats why he receive instant push?

2.I like Bully Ray ever since he become singles competitor as he able to carry on his own,no point of him joining Immortal really.

3.Winter vs Mickie match is ok nothing to shout about since the ending same as previous ppv

4.MexiAmerican vs Pope/Devon...I just want to watch Sarita and Rosita

5.Morgan vs Joe - Joe destroy Morgan here and Morgan gets the win? Morgan didn't wrestle for quite a while and imo logical choice is to have Joe win and really no point turn Joe heel here I mean some crowd still chanting his name,he can be a face and just kicking his opponent ass.

6.Roode vs Gunner - no comment,don't know and don't care much about Gunner.

7.Aries vs Kendrick - I just don't like Kendrick personality here,I do enjoy Spanky in his ROH days but in TNA not much.I knew Aries has the charisma even before he join TNA(even before Austin Starr days) and I'm glad he capture his first major title in TNA.

8.BFG Final: kinda anticlimatic imo but I like the intensity those 2 bring especially Roode no sell Bully's chop.

9.3 Way TNA title - Angle made the match watchable.

The Good:
-Aries clean win
-Rosita and Sarita
-Bully vs Storm match
-Bully vs Roode match

The Bad:
No TNA trueborn in action - AJ Styles,Kazarian,Daniels,Shelley,Abyss,Douglas,Magn us or Robbie E...its like the writer has nothing for them especially AJ Styles.
Bad match finishes - Winter/Mickie,Storm/Bully,Sting/Anderson/Angle
No PPV feel - there was no extra omph in this pay per view except Angle did double german suplex on Anderson and Sting spot and also Aries vs Kendrick match

The Ugly:
Angelina Love - dont close up

my 2 cent

xAzureSkye
09-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Angelina used to be hot thats the worst part :(