PDA

View Full Version : Beer Money > Air Boom

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 12:57 AM
I think Beer Money has to be the greatest tag team in all of mainstream wrestling today. Too bad they may be no more but Roode definitely deserves a singles run.

Do you feel Beer Money is greater than every other team in TNA and even WWE?

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Almost as great as if not as MCMGs or British Invision.... But yes they are the best tag team in the the USA at least in TNA and WWE....

KJ PUNK
09-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Almost as great as if not as MCMGs or British Invision.... But yes they are the best tag team in the the USA at least in TNA and WWE....

http://i35.tinypic.com/35kviac.jpg

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-13-2011, 01:09 AM
No the Usos are better to me and they need to be pushed in the WWE and not all these thrown together teams.

Sully
09-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Obviously. Air Boom started what...two weeks ago?

How long has Beer Money been around? That's like saying Brett Favre is better then Cam Newton.

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Obviously. Air Boom started what...two weeks ago?

How long has Beer Money been around? That's like saying Brett Favre is better then Cam Newton.

Air Boom probably want be a tag team come next year.... If not sooner???

S.E. Zero
09-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Television wise yes they are currently the best tag team aside from the Guns but I prefer ROH tag teams myself like The American Wolves, The Kings of Wrestling (technically they havent left ROH yet so they count :p) and the currents champs there Wrestling's no, no, I still prefer to call them The World's Greatest Tag Team, they are definitely some of the best tag teams in wrestling today.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Television wise yes they are currently the best tag team aside from the Guns but I prefer ROH tag teams myself like The American Wolves, The Kings of Wrestling (technically they havent left ROH yet so they count :p) and the currents champs there Wrestling's no, no, I still prefer to call them The World's Greatest Tag Team, they are definitely some of the best tag teams in wrestling today.

Are they back together in ROH?

S.E. Zero
09-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Are they back together in ROH?

Yep, they are the current and reigning ROH Tag Team Champions :D

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Yep, they are the current and reigning ROH Tag Team.Champions :D

Hell yeah!!! I can't wait until ROH starts being showed on t.v.

S.E. Zero
09-13-2011, 01:42 AM
Hell yeah!!! I can't wait until ROH starts being showed on t.v.

You are not alone in that my friend, ROH is gonna kick ass soon when it airs on TV

JohnnyPhantom
09-13-2011, 03:37 AM
Personally i would go with a healthy MCMG!

but what im super curious to see is how Truth and Miz do as far as in ring chemistry goes. They have a good mix on the mic and draw CRAZY heat! So this could be a great Tagteam for awhile if they can build a nice fued with Air Boom.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 03:37 AM

Is ROH considered mainstream at this point? If so, then you are right.

monctonvike
09-13-2011, 06:14 AM
depends on where you live in some markets roh will be on 4 am on saturdays its on different times in different towns and citys :(

Tommy Thunder
09-13-2011, 06:30 AM
As far as WWE and TNA are concerned, I'd agree that Beer Money are the best tag team in wrestling today. The MCMG's come in at a close second. WWE's best tag team are the Usos. I can't understand why WWE aren't pushing them.

Reichwulf
09-13-2011, 06:59 AM
As far as WWE and TNA are concerned, I'd agree that Beer Money are the best tag team in wrestling today. The MCMG's come in at a close second. WWE's best tag team are the Usos. I can't understand why WWE aren't pushing them.

You and me both... They started too and good things happened, then they just stopped.

steveorton
09-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Air Boom and Awesome Truth still has to prove themselves so it is unfair to compare them to Beer money so soon, I would give them at least 6 months before yopu can make any sought of comparison. On a side note I am really loving the WWE tag team division now.

Mikeyboy7777777
09-13-2011, 09:00 AM
No the Usos are better to me and they need to be pushed in the WWE and not all these thrown together teams.

agreed best wwe tag team

Russo swerve
09-13-2011, 09:15 AM
Anything with rtruth is better than anything tna does

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 09:53 AM
agreed best wwe tag team

This is about the best out of both but since the Uso's and Air Doom are 2 of the only teams in WWE, that is an easy win. Beer Money is still better.

maar13
09-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes Beer Money in my view is the best Tag team in Mainstream right now, the MCMG are close to that and while the new tag teams that have been formed in WWE are cool, Beer Money is better now. The Usos are great but need even more exposure.

HeelTurn
09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Beer Money beats any team in the WWE hands down. Truth and Miz have a lot of potential, but at the moment it has to be Beer Money, with the Guns a very close second.

Y2Jryder
09-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Beer money is the best together with MCMG.
If you put them together in a match it's always 5 stars.

Brewer 314
09-13-2011, 01:14 PM
depends on where you live in some markets roh will be on 4 am on saturdays its on different times in different towns and citys :(

2:00 AM in the Lou.

Brewer 314
09-13-2011, 01:16 PM

The Guns bore me to death.
I'd give my vote to British Invasion .

Necroyeti
09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Damn, a whole thread and no-ones even mentioned The Briscoes? Y'all betta man up!

I feel obliged to remind everyone:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/321649_10150287788391328_71739451327_7971822_77969 14_n.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Damn, a whole thread and no-ones even mentioned The Briscoes? Y'all betta man up!

I feel obliged to remind everyone:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/321649_10150287788391328_71739451327_7971822_77969 14_n.jpg
Briscoes or World Greatest Tag Team.... would love to see either of the 2 teams wrestle Beer Money or the MCMGs...

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 02:00 PM
2:00 AM in the Lou.

11 pm on a channels I don't get and 1:30 AM on the sister station I do get here in WV....

NightWolf
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Well APA was very popular as well back in the 90's. I think that resemblance between them an Beer Money actlually plays a huge part in their amount of popularity today. Their great mic skills an wrestling ability has kept them on top of the mountain since. Even the WWE wants these guys. That speaks volumes in the professional wrestling industry.

Necroyeti
09-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Briscoes or World Greatest Tag Team.... would love to see either of the 2 teams wrestle Beer Money or the MCMGs...

Briscoes vs. MCMG has already happened, twice.

If you're on XtremeWrestlingTorrents, they're in the Motor City Machineguns pack

EXPO - MCMG vs Masato Tanaka & Daisuke Sekimoto
NJPW - MCMG vs No Limit
NJPW - MCMG vs Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi
NJPW - MCMG vs Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi II
PWA - MCMG vs Kazuchika Okada & Ultimo Dragon
PWG - MCMG & Kazarian vs Chris Bosh, Scott Lost & Scorpio Sky
PWG - MCMG vs The Kings Of Wrestling vs Super Dragon & B-Boy vs Roderick Strong & Davey Richards
PWG - MCMG vs The Young Bucks
ROH - MCMG vs Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson
ROH - MCMG vs Kevin Steen & El Generico
ROH - MCMG vs The Age Of The Fall
ROH - MCMG vs The Briscoes
ROH - MCMG vs The Briscoes II
ROH - MCMG vs The Kings Of Wrestling
TNA - Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin
TNA - Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin vs Homicide vs Suicide vs Amazing Red vs Christopher Daniels
TNA - Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin vs Suicide vs Jay Lethal vs Consequences Creed
TNA - MCMG & Curry Man vs Doug Williams, Alex Kozlov & Tyson Dux vs Milano Collection AT, Masato Yoshino & Puma vs Ultimo Guerrero, Ray Bucanero & Averno
TNA - MCMG & Jay Lethal vs Team 3D & Johnny Devine
TNA - MCMG vs Beer Money
TNA - MCMG vs Beer Money II
TNA - MCMG vs Beer Money III
TNA - MCMG vs Beer Money IV
TNA - MCMG vs Beer Money V
TNA - MCMG vs Generation Me
TNA - MCMG vs Generation Me II
TNA - MCMG vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Volador
TNA - MCMG vs Speed Muscle
TNA - MCMG vs Team 3D
TNA - MCMG vs Shawn Daivari & Tyson Dux
ZERO 1 - MCMG vs Dick Togo & Ikuto Hidaka
ZERO 1 - MCMG vs Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita
ZERO 1 - MCMG vs Minoru Fujita & Takuya Sugawara

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 02:12 PM

Neither team matters on this topic which is on 'mainstream' teams and ROH has yet to debut on TV and Cali is left out :( Run on sentences FTW~!

Necroyeti
09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh, I thought ROH was pretty mainstream. Nonetheless, their tag division's been on fire this year.

ANYWAAAAAAAAY Air Boom probably isn't gonna last. I reckon they'll drop the belts to the next team that challenges them at Survivor Series,* have a couple of re-matches on free TV then fade back into the enhancement talent zone.

*- maybe a tag team turmoil match like last years Night of Champions. I dunno, does WWE even have as much as five tag teams anymore?

Y2J___Y2J
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Beer Money and MCMG's are the best in the 2 companies.. but Beer Money seem to be splitting and Sabin is injured .. DAMN

Goldust22
09-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah have to agree i watch Beer Money matches on youtube as they are the only thing that interests me in TNA.

I personally have them in my top 5 tag teams of all time. BUT i feel thats because compared to whos outhere today, theres not exactley alot of competition.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Yeah have to agree i watch Beer Money matches on youtube as they are the only thing that interests me in TNA.

I personally have them in my top 5 tag teams of all time. BUT i feel thats because compared to whos outhere today, theres not exactley alot of competition.

You have a fave five? Dats what I'm talking bout right there!

On topic: That is sad that the tag team competition is not there.

Goldust22
09-13-2011, 05:51 PM
You have a fave five? Dats what I'm talking bout right there!

On topic: That is sad that the tag team competition is not there.

LOL

But your right there is no Tag Team division its dead.

dmt4life
09-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I would love to see Beer Money vs *old school* APA or Beer Money vs *in their primes* Legion of Doom, Hart Foundation, Steiner Brothers

I think I just listed my Top Five in no particular order