PDA

View Full Version : Rate Summerslam 2010

bellywolves
08-16-2010, 02:34 AM
What would you give Summerslam out of 10? Plus what was the best match of the PPV and rate that out of 10.

DavinDibiase83
08-16-2010, 05:04 AM
It had all the right outcomes in every match including both DQs which served to push NXS even further as this bunch that can do what they want and continue the Orton/Sheamus feud. The SES/Show match was a bit of fun nothing more. Kane/Rey was better than average and it included Takers return. No one does a better return than Taker. The action was good-great in the 7 vs 7 and Daniel Bryan returning rocked balls but they fucked it up letting Cena once again be the hero. NXS should have won to elevate them even further. The ending of the event stops it from getting an 8 of me so il go with a 7 1/2!!!

Stoney
08-16-2010, 05:14 AM
Not as bad as i thought it was gonna be, but to let Cena get the win AGAIN is getting predictable now, its time to change angle WWE very soon.

ren
08-16-2010, 05:24 AM
WHAT THE F*CK ?! Why did team WWE & SuperCena won ?!
Anyways pretty good PPV, but Main Event really ruined everything. NEXUS win would be awesome, and I would love to see this stable go till Wrestlemania...
I am hovewer interested into feuds between Danielson/Miz and UT/Kane

gibbs
08-16-2010, 06:16 AM
i agree with all that has been said but i would like to see one thing:
when miz came out to do his promo about the spot on team wwe evan bourne shoud've came out and chalenged miz for the us title and going on to win it i think he deserves it

jsupe
08-16-2010, 06:29 AM
i give summerslam a 7, and the best match was sheamus and orton, didnt like the ending but can understand why they did it

dmcl69
08-16-2010, 06:33 AM
i would give it a 5, a 2 if it wasnt for the main event, i think it was boring, daniel bryan is awsome, and look forward to seeing him win the us title from miz after hopefully a decent feud

dmcl69
08-16-2010, 06:38 AM
also undertaker come back was god awful

Guybrush_Threepwood
08-16-2010, 07:21 AM
i will give it a 5 and that is being kind. I agree with the above poster the undertaker return was awful, The diva'smatch was terrible and super cena won again.

It got a 5 for daniel bryan and orton sheamus match which was good until the end.

The Hipster
08-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Summerslam was great! I would've liked to see a clear winner from Kofi/Ziggler, but I understand the DQ. I wish they would let Sheamus actully pin a top reated superstar but it's good the belt was kept on him. 7 on 7 was exciting and I'm okay with the ending. There was no way Edge and Jericho were not going to let their heel sides out. Cena sole surviving may be predictable but it was needed. He finally gets one up on Nexus but they still get their pusk. Did anyone really think they were going to win? I am getting sick of guys like Morrison and Truth jobbing but it can work to build individual feuds. Still, it was good stuff. I give it an 8/

tantrum
08-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Solid 5, it was lackluster and predictable, undertaker and super Cena overly prdictable, I agree they should let Sheamus have a win over a top star, Daniel returning was the only surprise that made this PPV worth watching

SgtGohan
08-16-2010, 10:37 AM
im going with a 7.5. pretty good pay per view but they let nexus interfere in the ic match, didnt let the miz cash in or have any sort of match and cena was even more superhero then he normally is..

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-16-2010, 11:04 AM
i would give it a 7 from what i seen the wwe title match looked solid throughout and rko delivered at the end is making this fued last longer, the undertaker coming back is always good for me since m a big fan of his but just looked bad getting a tombstone on his return and kane walking away getting one up on him.

daniel bryan coming back was great he made that match just the ending sucked cause one min cena is getting a ddt on the concreate next he his winning the match he this superman stuff needs to turn heel soon as

Tommy Thunder
08-16-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm giving it a 6.5, only because Daniel Bryan returned though. Kane winning and Taker returning was predictable, Big Show winning was predictable, Melina winning was predictable, Ziggler retaining the title (even if is was by no contest) was predictable. I predicted an Orton win, but not by dq though, so that was the only one I got wrong. And the Cena superman thing, well, need I say that was predictable?!

Bodom
08-16-2010, 03:40 PM
I'll give it a solid 4. The matches were pretty decent, but the finishes of all of them left a bad taste in my mouth

Bodom
08-16-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm giving it a 6.5, only because Daniel Bryan returned though. Kane winning and Taker returning was predictable, Big Show winning was predictable, Melina winning was predictable, Ziggler retaining the title (even if is was by no contest) was predictable. I predicted an Orton win, but not by dq though, so that was the only one I got wrong. And the Cena superman thing, well, need I say that was predictable?!

It's a given that Cena will always overcome some f'n odds

xAzureSkye
08-16-2010, 03:44 PM
ehm well a lot of the matches were alright but i nearly shat myself when Daniel Bryan was one of the mystery members of Team WWE.. without the Daniel Bryan return, the event got about a 5 from me, but with the return, i'd give it a fair 8/10

Absinthe
08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
4/10

+10 for Danielson and Taker
-6 for the rest of the show

bellywolves
08-17-2010, 03:44 PM
also undertaker come back was god awful

Its been over done tbh, why they have to include Rey Mysterio in the angle, its madness. Couldn't they have put a younger wrestler in the frame for a massive push, even Nexus would has been a better choice.

EvolutionG
08-17-2010, 06:12 PM
5/10 cuz I didn't watch it and I'm a Fan or Orton and keeping him off the title when he is Huge right now is lame Shock cena doesn't have it yet

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Its been over done tbh, why they have to include Rey Mysterio in the angle, its madness. Couldn't they have put a younger wrestler in the frame for a massive push, even Nexus would has been a better choice.

Agree putting Rey in that match was a terrible choice.

5/10

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 08:03 PM
6/10 because of the main event. 4/10 without the main event. The only match worth watching was the main evnet. This was a terrible summerslam card seeing as how sslam is wwe's 2nd biggest ppv.

Bodom
08-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah considering WWE is trying to brand Summerfest as the "Wrestlemania of Summer" it really felt lackluster

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Yeah considering WWE is trying to brand Summerfest as the "Wrestlemania of Summer" it really felt lackluster

Haha Jeremy Piven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30e6iOGXU0

Bodom
08-19-2010, 09:38 AM
Haha Jeremy Piven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30e6iOGXU0

Summerslam will forever be Summerfest to me.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Summerslam will forever be Summerfest to me.

Jeremy Piven gave all wrestling something to make fun off everytime summerslam comes around the corner.

Bodom
08-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Jeremy Piven gave all wrestling something to make fun off everytime summerslam comes around the corner.

I would thank him for that............but it's Jeremy Piven

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 10:20 AM
I'd say Summerslam was 6/10

The best match has to be WWE vs Nexus and I'd give that one 7/10

chaos75
08-20-2010, 07:35 PM
They should've had 1 DQ, not2.
Daniel Bryan was the only good thing bout the main event

AGEOFFALL
08-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I don't like that Bret Hart got a DQ in the main event. his elimination could have been used to put someone over.

jethro
08-23-2010, 01:38 AM
8/10
I'm disappointed with Orton/Sheamus ending,I'll accept DQ finish on 'normal'(over the limit,backlash,night of champion etc) ppv but this is Summerslam.

overall the ppv was good.

Young Guns
09-16-2010, 05:34 PM
7/10. I feel the first 3 matches were pretty poor but the other 3 matches made up for it, I feel.