PDA

View Full Version : The Official Punk & HHH Thread

HeelTurn
09-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasnt Triple H supposed to return to inring action on the Labor Day edition of Raw? I remember WWE.com even mentioned it, yet on Raw all he did was his usual promo stuff.

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 09:18 AM
1. it was just a rumour
2. plans changed mins or hours before raw

Danielle20SxE
09-08-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm glad he didn't. It would have made Raw worse than it already was.

steveorton
09-08-2011, 10:30 AM
I think it will be better for business if he didn't return to fing until NOC and @Heelturn yes I saw it advertised also.

Y2J___Y2J
09-08-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm a HHH fan so I would have liked him to have a squash match or something.. But HHH needs to turn heel if this feud is to last because Nash doesn't seem able to cut a promo against Punk.!

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm a HHH fan so I would have liked him to have a squash match or something.. But HHH needs to turn heel if this feud is to last because Nash doesn't seem able to cut a promo against Punk.!

isn't punk the heel/tweener?

steveorton
09-08-2011, 12:26 PM
isn't punk the heel/tweener?

Punk is face, watch all the guys who he has faced recently ADR, Miz, Truth all heels. I know there can be heel vs heel matches but I think WWE wants to make him out as face.

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Punk is face, watch all the guys who he has faced recently ADR, Miz, Truth all heels. I know there can be heel vs heel matches but I think WWE wants to make him out as face.

WWE are trying to make him out as a face but he's a tweener to me :/

Yano88
09-08-2011, 01:00 PM
CM Punk is not face nor heel.

He is just Cm Punk.
He stated in an interview that he does not want to be classified as face or heel right now because he is just being himself on TV.

TheRockerGother
09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Reminds me when they promoted aired Edge and Christian reuniting for a tag team championship title match that never happened lol.

evilgenius780
09-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Reminds me when they promoted aired Edge and Christian reuniting for a tag team championship title match that never happened lol.

I think I remember that, they tagged up, but if I remember correctly it was not for the belts, and may not of even been against the champs

AlexWorldOrder
09-09-2011, 02:03 AM
I wish he had one more heel run. Eveolution style.

TheRockerGother
09-09-2011, 02:25 AM
I think I remember that, they tagged up, but if I remember correctly it was not for the belts, and may not of even been against the champs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhpEUnqnk3Q

helmsley
09-09-2011, 09:49 PM
If in night of champions, punk delivers a pepsi plunge on triple h i will shave my head completly, i promise and if that happens i will share the pictures with you

PUNK NEEDS TO DO THAT!

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Not good enough! Be a real man! Get yourself a Prince Albert! ;)

Tomsta666
09-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Has Punk ever done the Pepsi plunge in WWE???

Dude573
09-09-2011, 10:25 PM
If he does it then shave your head.

If the commentators actually uses the name "pepsie plunge", then I think that causes for something a little more serious.

Dameduse823
09-09-2011, 11:44 PM
If in night of champions, punk delivers a pepsi plunge on triple h i will shave my head completly, i promise and if that happens i will share the pictures with you

PUNK NEEDS TO DO THAT!

what will you do if Triple H turns it around and hits the plunge on him?

clrj3514
09-10-2011, 01:10 AM

Oh dear God!

A.J. The People's Champ
09-10-2011, 03:58 AM
If he does the pepsi plunge jim ross is gonna say, " oh ma gawd!!! O ma gawd!!! He just nailed triple h with his own move all the way to hell!!!!!!" so b prepared.

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 04:32 AM
If he does the pepsi plunge jim ross is gonna say, " oh ma gawd!!! O ma gawd!!! He just nailed triple h with his own move all the way to hell!!!!!!" so b prepared.

I think if he hits the pepsi plunge you should hit your girlfriend several times in the face (or boyriend )

BE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 04:33 AM
sorry I forgot im on a wrestling forum clearly YOUR SINGLE so f*ck it smash your mother in the face!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-10-2011, 04:49 AM
sorry I forgot im on a wrestling forum clearly YOUR SINGLE so f*ck it smash your mother in the face!!!

Why is everyone single on a wrestling forum to you? Ugh. Stupid troll is stupid.

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Why is everyone single on a wrestling forum to you? Ugh. Stupid troll is stupid.

whats a troll fatty?

it was a joke ...god how can you even get upset over this??

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-10-2011, 05:24 AM
whats a troll fatty?

it was a joke ...god how can you even get upset over this??

Hmmm... even more pathetic. Trying to resort to childish antics to get me to come at you? Please. LOL!

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 05:25 AM
Hmmm... even more pathetic. Trying to resort to childish antics to get me to come at you? Please. LOL!

I dont wanna see you come anywhere mate 'LOL'

Tommy Thunder
09-10-2011, 05:43 AM
I dont wanna see you come anywhere mate 'LOL'

Poor joke.
2/10

LMPunker
09-10-2011, 06:33 AM
this actually wouldnt shock me id like this to be a question on the NOC prediction contest

tdp
09-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Just looked up the "pepsi plunge" on youtube...if he does that they'll surely call it a pedigree off the top ropes.

Y2J___Y2J
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Ohh how badly I would would mark out if he hit the Pepsi Plunge.. Never going to happen though

Rich Cranium
09-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Just looked up the "pepsi plunge" on youtube...if he does that they'll surely call it a pedigree off the top ropes.

More than likely.

Tomsta666
09-10-2011, 10:17 AM
No one answered my question...

Robareid
09-10-2011, 10:44 AM
No one answered my question...

Not that I can remember

Tomsta666
09-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Not that I can remember

Thanks. I didn't think he would of done like.
I mean after all it is pretty much a superpedigree.

BlazersDozen
09-10-2011, 11:20 AM
I have CM Punk doing the Pepsi Plunge in Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 except I renamed it Goodnight From Rio so it fits his celebration cutscene.

AOF666
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
WWE probably wouldn't allow him to use it since it is a pedigree of the top rope.

BlazersDozen
09-10-2011, 12:11 PM
WWE probably wouldn't allow him to use it since it is a pedigree of the top rope.

I think Vince would let him use it at WM if this fued goes this long. I think he realizes that ending a match with CM Punk "super pedigreeing" Triple H would be epic & a great WM moment which means more money.

I think its really up to Punk cuz I heard he stopped it because it hurts his knees a lot.

Rich Cranium
09-10-2011, 12:26 PM
I think Vince would let him use it at WM if this fued goes this long. I think he realizes that ending a match with CM Punk "super pedigreeing" Triple H would be epic & a great WM moment which means more money.

I think its really up to Punk cuz I heard he stopped it because it hurts his knees a lot.

If it were not HHH, perhaps maybe but I strongly doubt Triple H will be put in that scenario.

Sully
09-10-2011, 12:43 PM

Why did I just google image that?

Necroyeti
09-10-2011, 12:55 PM
No.

But Chyna has!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8Q7BoBIDw

PUNK STEALIN CHYNAZ MOVESET

broc808
09-10-2011, 01:04 PM
No.

But Chyna has!

ha lol that was sold terribly

Juvenile Junkie
09-10-2011, 01:05 PM

100% true.It won't happen in WWE,but when the day comes that he leaves and goes elsewhere you can expect his first win to be via the Pepsi Plunge

broc808
09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
100% true.It won't happen in WWE,but when the day comes that he leaves and goes elsewhere you can expect his first win to be via the Pepsi Plunge

who says he is going anywhere? he could definitely stay with WWE the rest of his career

Juvenile Junkie
09-10-2011, 01:08 PM
No.

But Chyna has!

So Jericho has no problems jobbing to a woman in WWE,but won't ever join an Eric Bischoff run company because he felt overlooked in WCW,ok ya sure.

Necroyeti
09-10-2011, 02:35 PM
So Jericho has no problems jobbing to a woman in WWE,but won't ever join an Eric Bischoff run company because he felt overlooked in WCW,ok ya sure.

Oh, go away.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-12-2011, 10:12 PM
After tonight's main event promo between these two I see this being huge. I know Nash will interfere and give HHH the victory, but I hope I and the rest of the IWC is wrong there. A nice alternative would be HHH getting fired as COO and Laurenitis(temporarily) getting power over WWE forcing Punk and HHH to team up to take him down.

ihearvoices
09-12-2011, 10:24 PM
After tonight's main event promo between these two I see this being huge. I know Nash will interfere and give HHH the victory, but I hope I and the rest of the IWC is wrong there. A nice alternative would be HHH getting fired as COO and Laurenitis(temporarily) getting power over WWE forcing Punk and HHH to team up to take him down.

Bad idea. I think HHH should win this cause if he lose who will Cm punk feud with? the WWE champ? then he will be just like Cena and Randy Orton he needs to stay a rebel so he needs HHH as the boss. But at the same time he needs to get Screwed over so Cm punk has material to use to keep this feud going.

RagnarokNRoll
09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I would love for Nash to interfere and help out Punk then it turns out Punk was behind the whole thing and it was all a ploy to get H out of the picture. Punk knew if he antagonized HHH enough he would let his pride get in the way and his egocis to big to even consider that he might lose so of course he would put his position on the line.

ihearvoices
09-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I would love for Nash to interfere and help out Punk then it turns out Punk was behind the whole thing and it was all a ploy to get H out of the picture. Punk knew if he antagonized HHH enough he would let his pride get in the way and his egocis to big to even consider that he might lose so of course he would put his position on the line.

Punk turning heel will be going backwards for him he needs to stay playing the rebel role for a while til he comes up with something better. IMO him going back as a full time heel would do more damage than good for his career.

pauadrian
09-12-2011, 10:34 PM

i hate TNA

RagnarokNRoll
09-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I suppose it is a little TNA-esque.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-12-2011, 10:49 PM
I know HHH is going to win, but if Punk wins it can't be because he turned heel. That will definitely do more harm then good. Also Punk could feud with Laurenitis who would hire Nash back and be the one behind Punk's mics cutting out tonight.

zrdt12
09-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I really don't think HHH is going to win. Maybe WWE just doin there job and making things less predictable that's all. As much as it sucks, I firmly believe Nash will screw HHH if he does appear. The storyline hasn't wowed me. Wouldn't mind a swerve at NoC.

Russo swerve
09-12-2011, 11:48 PM
i hate TNA

U and me both

BlazersDozen
09-13-2011, 12:34 AM
People saying Punk can't turn heel, he slowly is already by starting to focus on less of what the fans want & more demands for him. Pay attention to the promo dialogue.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-13-2011, 02:09 AM
CM Punk has quickly become annoying to me, I always loved Punk but not it seems he relys too much on these fake shoots........ He made a fool of himself on Raw, Talking about body builders and not being able to be a big star.... First off he is blaming HHH? HHH was suposdly suposse to be the COO for a few monthes and hired Punk back.. 2nd of all he is complaining cause he had to Earn his way to the main event and work his ass off? so he is basicly saying it wasnt handed to him so he now is pissed off cause he had to work for what he got?......Then he complains cause he got held down and he didnt have it easy like HHH did? CM Punk was in the WWE all of 2 years before he got his first title reign, 2 Fucking years. HHH was in 4 years before he got his first world title.

He constantly uses Internet terms and its annoying, it takes away from the storyline, its something out of the dying days of WCW.... You know shooting is ok once in awhile, but these crappy "Oh Noo he said his real name" stuff is stupid, if he is gonna shoot stay with in the storyline.... Punk needs to stop being lazy and start turning it up, He did one shoot and it worked out well for him but that doesnt mean you can do it all the time. He is stellar on the mic to say the least he doesnt have to resort to this cheap crap at every turn.

OldSchoolHeel
09-13-2011, 03:43 AM
laurenitis sucks.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 03:44 AM
I still say Nash and Laurinitis will cause HHH to lose at NOC.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 03:47 AM
On tonight's Raw, we saw CM Punk and HHH battling on the mic. When Punk announced both his and Triple H's real names (which was a lol moment), we saw Punk's mic and soon thereafter, Punk's mic that was given to him by Triple H go mute. Who do you think was behind this? Laurinitis, Steph, Vince, who? We heard Triple H asking what was going on so I am asking that as well.

shambo2k9
09-13-2011, 04:13 AM
On tonight's Raw, we saw CM Punk and HHH battling on the mic. When Punk announced both his and Triple H's real names (which was a lol moment), we saw Punk's mic and soon thereafter, Punk's mic that was given to him by Triple H go mute. Who do you think was behind this? Laurinitis, Steph, Vince, who? We heard Triple H asking what was going on so I am asking that as well.

Im guessing johnny ace.... and i never EVER thought id be saying this but that segment BOMBED big time.

BlazersDozen
09-13-2011, 04:18 AM
I think it was Ace.

I don't think the segment was as bad as ppl think because if you can read between the lines, we learned a lot from it.

Looks like what Triple H was saying all along about Punk is true. If you notice, you will see that Punk is more & more removing the audience as a reason for change & fighting more for personal things to be HANDED to him like he believes happens for Orton & Cena.

I feel like Triple H handing the mic to Punk the 2nd time & Punk also seeing that Triple H also didn't know what was going on kind of confused Punk & the handing of the mic was more of a symbol of Triple H saying he respects Punk & he may not like him but he's not purposely standing in his way. He's not the one that held him back for 6 years.

With that, it thens makes it look like Punk's attack was more out of confussion or maybe frustration than just personally against Triple H.

Brewer 314
09-13-2011, 04:26 AM

Stephanie.

I'm just throwing a dart though, I have no idea but who does as off the wall as this story's been.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-13-2011, 04:35 AM
I think it was Ace.

I don't think the segment was as bad as ppl think because if you can read between the lines, we learned a lot from it.

Looks like what Triple H was saying all along about Punk is true. If you notice, you will see that Punk is more & more removing the audience as a reason for change & fighting more for personal things to be HANDED to him like he believes happens for Orton & Cena.

I feel like Triple H handing the mic to Punk the 2nd time & Punk also seeing that Triple H also didn't know what was going on kind of confused Punk & the handing of the mic was more of a symbol of Triple H saying he respects Punk & he may not like him but he's not purposely standing in his way. He's not the one that held him back for 6 years.

With that, it thens makes it look like Punk's attack was more out of confussion or maybe frustration than just personally against Triple H.

I like this answer. I'm gonna c&p it and use it as my own.

See, my thoughts are pretty much this, I don't think the segment was as bad as ppl think because if you can read between the lines, we learned a lot from it.

Glad I came up with this. It was a doozy of an answer! :)

the wrestling shade
09-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Now that this storyline has reached to a critical point where the two would meet at night of champion I can only guess that Triple H will win this one under two scenarios where the one that is most likely to be used is the interference from Kevin Nash. the other one ofcaurse is letting Triple H Beat up CM punk and burying him in the process by making him look weak in front of Triple H. but can WWE aford to lose one of the hottest Superstars today?! we'll see what will happen.

monctonvike
09-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Im guessing johnny ace.... and i never EVER thought id be saying this but that segment BOMBED big time.

I still remain hopeful, but ya I agree 100% loosing steam, for 3 weeks in a row

BlazersDozen
09-13-2011, 06:28 AM
I like this answer. I'm gonna c&p it and use it as my own.

See, my thoughts are pretty much this, I don't think the segment was as bad as ppl think because if you can read between the lines, we learned a lot from it.

Glad I came up with this. It was a doozy of an answer! :)

Thank you...I think haha

CM_SUXX_NOT
09-13-2011, 07:15 AM
i want to come up with a kayfabe answer but i cant. in reality they were probably running out of time and were worried they would go on forever, or punk went 'too far' by referring to their real names.
i also picked up on something else, something that the USA channel managed to edit but Sky Sports in England didnt.
just after the 2nd mic was cut, punk got frustrated and yelled at 'H, 'Are you fucking kidding me?'
Anyone else notice?

Enforcer23
09-13-2011, 07:19 AM
i want to come up with a kayfabe answer but i cant. in reality they were probably running out of time and were worried they would go on forever, or punk went 'too far' by referring to their real names.
i also picked up on something else, something that the USA channel managed to edit but Sky Sports in England didnt.
just after the 2nd mic was cut, punk got frustrated and yelled at 'H, 'Are you fucking kidding me?'
Anyone else notice?

is it were they beeped him...cause i hurd the beep and then i also hurd him say are you fucking kidding me after that...as i said it might be dot points for punk but it was all a well devised plan they ment to say eachothers name and cut the mic its what makes it so real

Straight-Edge
09-13-2011, 07:44 AM
It's all part of the storyline, duh. Also, the segment didn't bomb at all. It was two people arguing about different opinions, not facts.

steveorton
09-13-2011, 07:51 AM
I think they will probably continue the feud until SS so as to have a Punk team vs HHH team elimination match.

Straight-Edge
09-13-2011, 07:57 AM
CM Punk has quickly become annoying to me, I always loved Punk but not it seems he relys too much on these fake shoots........ He made a fool of himself on Raw, Talking about body builders and not being able to be a big star.... First off he is blaming HHH? HHH was suposdly suposse to be the COO for a few monthes and hired Punk back.. 2nd of all he is complaining cause he had to Earn his way to the main event and work his ass off? so he is basicly saying it wasnt handed to him so he now is pissed off cause he had to work for what he got?......Then he complains cause he got held down and he didnt have it easy like HHH did? CM Punk was in the WWE all of 2 years before he got his first title reign, 2 Fucking years. HHH was in 4 years before he got his first world title.

He constantly uses Internet terms and its annoying, it takes away from the storyline, its something out of the dying days of WCW.... You know shooting is ok once in awhile, but these crappy "Oh Noo he said his real name" stuff is stupid, if he is gonna shoot stay with in the storyline.... Punk needs to stop being lazy and start turning it up, He did one shoot and it worked out well for him but that doesnt mean you can do it all the time. He is stellar on the mic to say the least he doesnt have to resort to this cheap crap at every turn.

I don't think you really understood what Punk was getting at, and for that matter, neither did HHH. Or at least, HHH did, but couldn't think of a comeback, so resorted to twisting Punk's words. Punk was complaining about the fact that the WWE ignore talented small guys in favor of seeking out big green guys, thereby robbing the audience of seeing some truly talented individuals. Imagine what we might have seen on our screens if the WWE had not insisted on trying to push guys like Kozlov, the Great Khali, Ezekial Jackson, etc. And also, compared to, let's say Sheamus, CM Punk (vastly more talented in my opinion) had to work his ass off, while Sheamus (good, but not as good as Punk) got the WWE titled handed to him in only a few months.

Reloval
09-13-2011, 08:02 AM
I liked the segment

Sully
09-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Why does there have to be someone behind it? Look at it like...a running gag that WWE has been using as of late.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 09:43 AM
It's all part of the storyline, duh. Also, the segment didn't bomb at all. It was two people arguing about different opinions, not facts.

Please tell us something we didn't already know. ;)

Why does there have to be someone behind it?

Do you think the mics auto-magically turned themselves off? Of course there is someone behind it left to be unveiled unless it was the Raw GM.

johnnydropkicks
09-13-2011, 10:20 AM
I think it was all scripted but it didn't come off like it

fucking genius. the two of them are absolute master at this.

I thought at first the segment might have been a little weak but it was awesome by the time it was done

The Hit Man
09-13-2011, 10:32 AM
I thought the segment was great! I think it was probably Steph seeing as she hasn't been involved since Summerslam. We still don't know why she was there in the first place.

Russo swerve
09-13-2011, 11:52 AM
And the mystiries continue

Sully
09-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Please tell us something we didn't already know. ;)

Do you think the mics auto-magically turned themselves off? Of course there is someone behind it left to be unveiled unless it was the Raw GM.

I think WWE isn't taking the mic being turned off seriously. I could be wrong, maybe they are planning on going some direction with it, but the way I see it, it's just been a recurring theme that WWE throws in there to make us laugh.

At least...they never planned for it to be something. Maybe they will decided to write the mics being turned off into a storyline. Oddly enough, everytime I look at this thread title I think it says "The Miz Incident". When I first opened it, I thought it was about Miz, and when I looked in it again I thought it was the Miz. Just my eyes playing tricks on me.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
I don't think you really understood what Punk was getting at, and for that matter, neither did HHH. Or at least, HHH did, but couldn't think of a comeback, so resorted to twisting Punk's words. Punk was complaining about the fact that the WWE ignore talented small guys in favor of seeking out big green guys, thereby robbing the audience of seeing some truly talented individuals. Imagine what we might have seen on our screens if the WWE had not insisted on trying to push guys like Kozlov, the Great Khali, Ezekial Jackson, etc. And also, compared to, let's say Sheamus, CM Punk (vastly more talented in my opinion) had to work his ass off, while Sheamus (good, but not as good as Punk) got the WWE titled handed to him in only a few months.

Oh I understood, and i heard other wrestlers do the same thing. but they didnt sound like a whiney internet fan on a message board like Punk did. I mean me and you can sound that way, but Punk is a pro and is trying to further a storyline.... his mic work as been lazy and eye rolling stupid."HHH hit it out of the park, Punk decided to stick to his "Ill make the fans on the internet like me" lazy routine.

I mean Punk, You did a amazing semi shoot promo, Excellent, its not gonna work everytime... You know the only point i did like that punk made was when he said HHH didnt like him, HHH didnt want him to be a star in this business cause he didnt like his look and style and tried to hold him down. Then he went to the whole im Phill yourPaul blah blah....

HHH did his insider terms and mentioned some backstage stuff but he did it with class and stood in the story. I love how HHH said he told John Cena he never make it in this business, cause its true he did.... HHH just made Punk look like Kevin Nash last night... Punk better stop his crap cause he is really getting stale quick.... he complains about being held down but he is the 2nd most over guy in the business and had multiple world title reigns and been in WWE for 5 years haha... it just made him look stupid. Plus he got stuck in the middle of the interview and went to the ice cream bars to get a pop.

By the way big Zeke has been getting dominated by one the smallest guys on the roster Cody rhodes.... Khali mosty got his title reigns by defult and it was more his amazing drawing power in India that gave him his short title reigns than his size.... and sheameus is Incredibleeeeee, One of my favorite wrestlers in today.

dres1214
09-13-2011, 01:00 PM
I think there is more to this storyline than what we know. HHH will win. It'll be pointless to throw him off the COO. I think HHH will win by interference. IT could be Steph, Nash, or Laurenitis. The possiblities are endless. I assume that after NOC we'll have more to the story. Thus leading to a SS team vs team match.

BIGZrudypoo812
09-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Punk is really starting to Bore me, just being truthful. He talks about the same shit every night and the fact is HHH saved that Promo last night like he has all the others.

and I thought it was funny when Trips said Cena is the top guy because he's over with the crowd lol and most the crowd boo's Cena. THEN punk goes on to say something along the lines of him being over and says listen to the people and 10% Cheer, 10% boo, 79% gives no reaction and 1% yells out "YOU SUCK" at punk.

this was suppost to be a big moment and the Crowd SUCKS. Just like the Rock and Cena after WM was suppost to be a Big Moment and the Crowd SUCKS. its getting so bad that they should do what TNA does and have a speaker with loud cheers and boo's playing. lol its pretty sad

OR every Raw should be in Chicago because they will give you a reaction.

ELNIOJR
09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Myself? Wait.Seat.Watch...
Can go either way!

johnnydropkicks
09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
lol Punk was behind the whole thing

SWERRRRRVE

Straight-Edge
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
he complains about being held down but he is the 2nd most over guy in the business and had multiple world title reigns and been in WWE for 5 years haha... it just made him look stupid. Plus he got stuck in the middle of the interview and went to the ice cream bars to get a pop.

First, multiple world title reigns? His first title reign was a joke. His second was when they started to take note, I believe, but even that got derailed by the Undertaker, and for what? And what did he do after that? A great feud with Mysterio. Squashed by Big Show. Injured on commentary. Came back and was awesome against Cena, should have won the Rumble but didn't, carried Orton through Wrestlemania (in my opinion) and still came out on the losing end. They never had faith in him, and if they did, they hid it very well. I've got a little off topic here, but my point is Punk deserved a lot more than he got during those first 5 years. He is the one guy I look forward to seeing on every show he's on more than anyone else, and it's been that way for years. He deserved more, and you're telling me he has nothing to complain about? That he doesn't have a point when he says he was held back and never given a chance (like many others).

By the way big Zeke has been getting dominated by one the smallest guys on the roster Cody rhodes.... Khali mosty got his title reigns by defult and it was more his amazing drawing power in India that gave him his short title reigns than his size.... and sheameus is Incredibleeeeee, One of my favorite wrestlers in today.

I believe I said they TRIED to push these guys, so thanks for driving home my point.

Straight-Edge
09-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Please tell us something we didn't already know.

That's what I thought I was doing. Everyone seemed so confused, like the whole segment was real, and not a scripted part of the show. Hence, duh.

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 03:03 PM
I see Triple H winning and this feud going into next spring at Wrestlemania if done right....
1st Nash or Stephanie or WWE President will get involved Sunday for sure...
2nd CM Punk still got his feud with Nash as well.... which will start at Hell in the Cell with a match... in which Nash or Punk wins??
The Survivor Series.... Hoping they bring back the traditional Survivor Series match with Team Triple H or Nash vs Team CM Punk..
Then from December to January Punk and Nash feud will probably go leading to Triple and Punk build up for the February to Wrestlemania...

Y2Jryder
09-13-2011, 03:04 PM
That john laurentius guy has a crappy voice...

Rilla
09-13-2011, 03:12 PM
If Punk loses, a LOT of people will say he's been buried.

Honestly though, I think he loses this to interference, goes into SS, then feuds until WM with HHH, fighting whoever was on HHH's team, maybe winning the title, and such.

dres1214
09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
If Punk loses, a LOT of people will say he's been buried.

Honestly though, I think he loses this to interference, goes into SS, then feuds until WM with HHH, fighting whoever was on HHH's team, maybe winning the title, and such.

If he loses to an interference, it's not being buried. I agree with you. If he loses it's to build the story.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
First, multiple world title reigns? His first title reign was a joke. His second was when they started to take note, I believe, but even that got derailed by the Undertaker, and for what? And what did he do after that? A great feud with Mysterio. Squashed by Big Show. Injured on commentary. Came back and was awesome against Cena, should have won the Rumble but didn't, carried Orton through Wrestlemania (in my opinion) and still came out on the losing end. They never had faith in him, and if they did, they hid it very well. I've got a little off topic here, but my point is Punk deserved a lot more than he got during those first 5 years. He is the one guy I look forward to seeing on every show he's on more than anyone else, and it's been that way for years. He deserved more, and you're telling me he has nothing to complain about? That he doesn't have a point when he says he was held back and never given a chance (like many others).

I believe I said they TRIED to push these guys, so thanks for driving home my point.

Yeah to be the number 2 guy in the industry at all of 5 years in the WWE, Its a fucking joke......... HHH was in Hogpen matches, had to have friends in high places, used WCW leverage to get him self in the main event title shot and run... HHH got squashed by Ahmed Johnson, got fed to the Warrior and embarresed at WM12. had his first title run derailed in a few monthes by the Big Show. I mean its fucking business. Some guys work Harder. When Guys like Bret Hart are in the WWF for 7 or 8 years be in the main event and Win their first title. Or a Shawn Michaels waits 9 years to get his title reign. then why the hell is CM Punk complaining.... and please dont even think about comparing Punk to Bret and Shawn, Punk was having good matches with a Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy while Shawn was Having to carry people like Tatanka and Crush to watchable to good matches. and Bret was having classics with people who had no business being in the ring.

See I think Punk is talented, Punk has always been one of my favorites, do I think he deserved better treatment? of course.... but for Punk to complain about it night after night and whine like that then it seems petty since you did everything in this business you could posibly do besides a few things in the first 5 years..... His first shoot interview was good cause he was on the bottom of the mid card, it made sence, he deserved better, but now he is the number 2 or in some aspects 1 guy on Raw or in the whole WWE. seems fucking stupid.

Plus yeah they gave Zeke a little Push? and your point is? they Push big guys and so?....... Its such a stupid complaint that went out in the 90s... Small guys liek Evan Bourn wont get chances for obvious reasons and for his size, but people like Wade Barette are at the bottom of the barrel and he is super talented. Not to mention Sheamaues who is incredible is freaking jobbing every week and being squashed, he just recently got some tiny momentum.

The point is, in the last month CM Punks little worked shoots have become annoying, he is just catering to internet fans basicly and just not going along with the storyline. HHH ate him alive on Raw. Punk can do better, its a shame for him to get lazy now when he is on the cusp of being The Guy in the WWE.....

Please all I have to say is remember a few weeks ago that annoying, ridcules long Coughing bit he did, Wow that was so akward and stupid, i felt embarrsed for him.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-13-2011, 03:34 PM
If he loses to an interference, it's not being buried. I agree with you. If he loses it's to build the story.

Punk needs to lose this match.. he has too... and i think he should lose with out him even hitting HHH... I think HHH should hire a bunch of people to beat him down,Maybe Xpac could come back, Bring in Kevin Nash and Bring Mason Ryan in. Have them beat him down and HHH will use the sledge hammer and leave him a bloody mess and pin him.

Let HHH hold Punk down, give him no title shots, and extend this to Wrestlemania and let HHH and Punk have their match and give Punk the win.

Feud with the Cliq by his side, Mason Ryan as his body guard or his lackey.... and just make Punks life a living hell till WM.

midian
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM

Sinclair must have gotten to them!

http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=david+arquette+ready+to+rumble&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=gDlrVg27AxPkxM:&imgrefurl=http://www.contactmusic.com/movie-review/readyrumble&docid=XIFNipLk9zx10M&w=250&h=172&ei=Ob5vTr3bMMi4hAfb4vW8CQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=500&vpy=163&dur=640&hovh=137&hovw=200&tx=88&ty=80&page=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1024&bih=575

ihearvoices
09-13-2011, 03:41 PM

When punk said that it made no sense cause if you look now at the top guys in WWE there are only like 2 main eventers that fit that bodybuiler idea. The rest are average at best nothing too crazy so that whole bodybuilder excuse people try to use is no longer making sense when most of WWE top guys wouldnt be consider bodybuilders.

AOF666
09-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Punk is really starting to Bore me, just being truthful. He talks about the same shit every night and the fact is HHH saved that Promo last night like he has all the others.

and I thought it was funny when Trips said Cena is the top guy because he's over with the crowd lol and most the crowd boo's Cena. THEN punk goes on to say something along the lines of him being over and says listen to the people and 10% Cheer, 10% boo, 79% gives no reaction and 1% yells out "YOU SUCK" at punk.

this was suppost to be a big moment and the Crowd SUCKS. Just like the Rock and Cena after WM was suppost to be a Big Moment and the Crowd SUCKS. its getting so bad that they should do what TNA does and have a speaker with loud cheers and boo's playing. lol its pretty sad

I completely agree. Punk is just being a whiner. Plus he hasn't said anything original for last several weeks, even though there is some truth to it.

Y2J___Y2J
09-13-2011, 04:30 PM
I liked the segment a lot tbh.. Punk saying both their real names was awesome.. I'm thinking Steph and Ace are in on the conspiracy

clh2285
09-13-2011, 06:06 PM
I completely agree. Punk is just being a whiner. Plus he hasn't said anything original for last several weeks, even though there is some truth to it.

and it begins......

Goldust22
09-13-2011, 06:09 PM
and it begins......

Yep give EWN members what they want and just as it starts to gain momentum they start complaining about it.

Rich Cranium
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=midian;260503]Sinclair must have gotten to them!

Who is Sinclair? Is he a Little Jimmy?

Asherdelampyr
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM
That's what I thought I was doing. Everyone seemed so confused, like the whole segment was real, and not a scripted part of the show. Hence, duh.

You just "get" suspension of disbelief don't you

on topic, I liked it, but I have always been a fan of trip's mic work. I still hold to my original theory that it is going to be Johhny Ace, perhaps operating on some instructions that Vince is giving to make trip look so weak as COO that they have to bring Vince back, perhaps just him seeing an opening and running for it. Either way, this has been the story that keeps me guessing, and that's a first for a long time.

TheCityLights
09-13-2011, 06:21 PM
I think the loss will happen in a way that cm punk gets ambushed, but not lead by triple h.

Rilla
09-13-2011, 06:24 PM

I agree, and I hope it is by interference that he loses.

Beating HhH now kills the story. If he wins, he beat the big-baddie, story rushed ended. No gain. Lose, story continues, like in any good book, xD

CM_SUXX_NOT
09-13-2011, 06:36 PM

I almost agree. The first part of the segment was good for people who properly follow the backstage politics, but my 16-yr-old brother watched it and said 'I just wasted 15 minutes of my life'.

I loved Triple H shouting at Punk and the ending where Punk nailed him with the mic, I didnt see that coming.

Truth about the crowd is, they don't suck. At least, not last night. WWE manages to make it seem like they suck. They have mics at ringside that pick up the wrestlers shouting and the impact of the moves, but they don't pick up much crowd reaction. I have been to a live event and it can get VERY loud. But on TV, it sucks.

But I agree that it feels he's becoming a whiner. But we still fucking listen.

Murphdogg4
09-13-2011, 06:37 PM
all I know is it was the only interesting segment on a overly scripted raw. I really hope the E wakes up and relizes the reasons Punk and his segments are so so over its because they are NOT overly scripted and predictable like the rest of the show.

RagingBallsFTW
09-13-2011, 07:42 PM
The segment was alright. Not the best Punk or Triple H have ever done but not the worst either.

As for who cut the mic, I'm going with either little Jimmy or Johnny Ace.

Murphdogg4
09-13-2011, 07:49 PM
If Russo was booking this angle it would turn out that the Repo Man was behind it all along

Synned
09-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I think it was Ace.

whoa thats deep(and i agree)

RobHimself
09-13-2011, 09:10 PM
To me it seems like vince is sick of the "What is what is wrong with WWE and other WWE stereotypes like he only likes built guys" and decided to let punk run wild with these just to see what happens.
At first it was shocking and different as the 4th wall was broken but there is only a limited amout of time this can happen before every gets bored of it and vince gets the "I told you so".
Cm punk best quickly change to keep his momentum going before its too late bitching can only take him so far and i hope it has not all gone to his head or he is going to fail.

RomanFlare
09-13-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm disappointed that no one in this thread has dubbed this "MicGate".

Tay Moran
09-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Punk is boring on the mic, but the storyline keeps me hooked. i dont think they're going to mention the mic being cut off next week because what ever happens at NOC is going to be more important.

RobHimself
09-13-2011, 09:18 PM
If Russo was booking this angle it would turn out that the Repo Man was behind it all along

Lies it will be Rikishi or katie vick.

wwe=awesome
09-13-2011, 09:33 PM
I think it was Ace.

you stole my sig:(

Hesterica
09-13-2011, 09:34 PM
HHH loses at NOC due to interference from Miz and R-Truth. Johhny Ace orchestrated everything. But the mastermind behind everything is Vince McMahon to get back his company. HHH vs Vince at WM for his yearly beatdown.

TwoTone
09-13-2011, 11:10 PM
There is no doubt in my mind its this man

http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/f/f8/Barry_Horowitz.jpg

Robareid
09-14-2011, 01:44 PM
I quite liked the segment, not the best since the worked shoot involving Punk, but good none the less, probably better than all other segments this week. I feel Punk's fued lost momentum when Nash vs. Punk was cancelled, it all feels so rushed now.

Oh, and I think it was VPoTR Johnny

K Faybe
09-14-2011, 02:17 PM
I liked the segment, even though im getting a little fed up with Punk repeating himself every week.
Seeing that HHH had no idea what was going on to I see him & Punk teaming up against whoever it was in the near future

helmsley
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
what will you do if Triple H turns it around and hits the plunge on him?

mmmm since it seems a little bit more likely i will only shave half of my head lol

Peter Kaymakcian
09-16-2011, 12:58 AM
For everyone talking about how Punk isn't being original anymore my question is what do you expect? Seriously his storyline is about how he was getting consistently screwed over by the WWE because he doesn't fit into the WWE mold like his friend Colt Cabana. That is why when ever he gets on the mic against Nash and HHH he brings it up because he is trying to get the point across. If he wasn't in a storyline I would completely agree with all of you, but he is in a storyline. Like Cena how he keeps talking about bringing respect to the title. Something he was talking about while going against Punk as well.

Now at the WWE body builder look. Anyone who disagrees with this I have one thing to say, "C'mon man". Seriously Batista, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Kane, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, the Rock, HHH, Kevin Nash, Bobby Lashley, Big Show, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, Zeus, Ultimate Warrior, and many more. Please don't tell me you don't think they don't have type.