PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not a Critic and somewhat like tna but

Reichwulf
09-12-2011, 08:43 PM
There is something wrong with this picture:

-- Reigning TNA Television Champion Eric Young stated tonight on Twitter that he's not scheduled for this week's three-day set of Impact Wrestling tapings.

Young wrote, "Monday night football here we go. I rather be at work but I don't get to choose no EY on Impact for over three weeks sorry younglins."
-------------------

So i know they made the title a joke recently, but still he is your champion ethier way you look at it, but your hiding him in the back? I don't know about you but i would highlight my champions.

Another thing:

-- TNA Wrestling has a live event scheduled for Friday, November 4 at the Kellogg Arena Battle Creek, Michigan, with tickets going on sale Friday, September 23 at KelloggArena.com. All tickets to the event include all-you-can-eat popcorn, fountain soda, hot dogs, chips, water and nachos with cheese.
-----

Wont this cut into what profits they will make from selling tickets/paying off people? I know if i went to all you can eat match up, i would definitely get my ticket worth of food there. A pretty bad sales pitch to get people in, in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong i like watching some of the matches, unless its a ppv (dirty win 90% of the time/but hey footballs on now)

Anyways the moral of my post is i feel tna is on a downhill decline, people can say oo its hogan + eric, or its dixie, or the bad judgement. I feel its a build up of everything, and it needs to be revamped.

Just my two cents, take it how you want it.

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 08:52 PM
It sad when one of your secondary not only not featured on a PPV but TV as well.... maybe they going do some kind of TV Title gimmick in which he face someone from Hollywood or such???

ratedy2jayz
09-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Another problem... where the hell is AJ Styles?

Tay Moran
09-12-2011, 09:04 PM
where i live the free food wouldnt bring in any extra people theirs only about twenty people at thier live shows in my city

helmsley
09-12-2011, 09:08 PM
i agree, i think they need to take the title from EY and make it a hardcore title, give it to abyss and start growing prestige on it

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
As for the free food.... it seems to be a good idea..... I'm sure Kelloggs is sponsering this somehow????
Who doesn't like free food?????

Reichwulf
09-12-2011, 09:29 PM
i agree, i think they need to take the title from EY and make it a hardcore title, give it to abyss and start growing prestige on it

That would be a pretty good idea, and would give a new momentum to tna.

As for the free food.... it seems to be a good idea..... I'm sure Kelloggs is sponsering this somehow????
Who doesn't like free food?????

I said i would like it and would get my fill for my ticket, but i'm criticizing it as a sales tactic, even if it was sponsored, it's still an overall loss in profits, as i'm pretty sure the fans who go are thinking the same thing i am, free food = all you can eat.

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 09:33 PM
costs next to nothing to make popcorn and the usa is the land of soda its cheaper than water in most places

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 09:35 PM
ODB announced on twitter that she will not be there either- I think that they need to get that title off of ey and give to someone like crimson- ey vs aries in a program would be good for a couple of matches

Rassling_Fan
09-12-2011, 09:35 PM
So i know they made the title a joke recently, but still he is your champion ethier way you look at it, but your hiding him in the back? I don't know about you but i would highlight my champions.

That title was always a joke in my mind. Booker created it to be his title... The Global title match against Hamada... It was only good when Heel Eric Young was defending it only across the ocean.

Reloval
09-12-2011, 09:40 PM
costs next to nothing to make popcorn and the usa is the land of soda its cheaper than water in most places

This is true. I used to work at a movie theater. A large popcorn, that costs $5+ costs the theater $.07 2 for the popcorn and oil 5 for the bag. A large soda which costs about $3.50+ costs the theater $.35. 10 for the cup 25 for the syrup etc.

Still kinda a desperate cry for help imo.

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Also depends what they have if it name brand soda or plain hotdogs.... or such.... For tickets to a TNA event it between $20 and $50... it worth the promotion....
As well more money for fans to spend at the merchandise table...

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 09:56 PM
This is true. I used to work at a movie theater. A large popcorn, that costs $5+ costs the theater $.07 2 for the popcorn and oil 5 for the bag. A large soda which costs about $3.50+ costs the theater $.35. 10 for the cup 25 for the syrup etc.

Still kinda a desperate cry for help imo.
I'm sure it isn't going be movie theater popcorn or soda.....

Reloval
09-12-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm sure it isn't going be movie theater popcorn or soda.....

Soda is the same if it's fountain soda. All comes from the company (Coke, Pepsi, etc.), there isn't variations Popcorn is actually probably a higher quality at movie theaters then it is at a typical sporting event.

ratedy2jayz
09-12-2011, 10:31 PM
To me it seems like TNA needs to do something controversial to get people talking about it. The free food thing seems kind of desperate but it could be just TNA saying thank you to their fans..

And by controversial i dont mean continually having your wrestlers in trouble with the law so they make it onto TMZ.

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Soda is the same if it's fountain soda. All comes from the company (Coke, Pepsi, etc.), there isn't variations Popcorn is actually probably a higher quality at movie theaters then it is at a typical sporting event.

No kidding but there different kind of soda.... off brands...
Popcorn can be different depending how its popped and the kind they use...

capn-edu
09-12-2011, 11:36 PM

Hardcore title
Dude thats brilliant

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
09-12-2011, 11:47 PM

great idea but instead of changing the name get rid of it & bring in the hardcore title as it already has had 3 different names

SilverGhost
09-12-2011, 11:52 PM
"There is no such thing as a free lunch"-Economy

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 12:27 AM
"There is no such thing as a free lunch"-Economy

You never been to election rallies have you?????

SilverGhost
09-13-2011, 12:30 AM
You never been to election rallies have you?????

You have never been to Economy class have you?

Iron Ape
09-13-2011, 12:40 AM
Silver Ghost just won the internet.

BlazersDozen
09-13-2011, 12:41 AM
I work at a store & a 5 gallon bib of Coca Cola costs us about $38 & lasts two weeks in the summer. If the tix are $25 each, then that's probably one 5 gallon bib of soda syrup & pop corn that will end up feeding probably 100 people.

KJ PUNK
09-13-2011, 12:49 AM

http://i46.tinypic.com/ztt4ep.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 12:50 AM

Had Econ in college so yes I had...