PDA

View Full Version : Co-incidence?

Juvenile Junkie
09-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Hmm,3 weeks ago there were rumours floating around that WWE wanted Beer Money in their tag team division(and probably to job to every main event star too),suddenly,we have Robert Roode in the main event of Bound For Glory,and James Storm finished in the final 4 of the BFG series as well,co-incidence?

Hopefully,this week we here a rumour of WWE wanting Christopher Daniels and MCMG

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 01:10 AM
You been eating Matt Hardys grapes man???His push has been rumored since woooo since the talks of them breaking beer money up man.

CrowOfMurders
09-12-2011, 01:17 AM
The Robert Roode push rumor started a hella long time ago,back when Fortune broke off from Immortal and the 1st sign of which was when he almost(kayfabe) broke flair's arm. I think James Storm making it as far as he did has more to do with the drop outs from Crimson and Morgan due to injury,You can sure as hell bet Crimson would've been in the top 4,and they needed a strong heel so I think it would've been BRay,Crimson,Gunner,and Roode, so James Storm's high finish is more coincidence than them really planning it that way. I think TNA has Roode secured, James Storm can work great in singles as well,but with their bloated roster,and anything short of them making JS heel just to feud with Roode,if Storm wanted to try WWE,maybe TNA would let them. But hell,if WWE rumors wakes TNA the f*** up then yea,go after, Styles,Joe,Daniels(MCMG is fine,Shelley is a big Xdiv player and Sabin wont be bak for a while) and Kaz and have these guys back in the top spot

Dameduse823
09-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Hopefully,this week we here a rumour of WWE wanting Christopher Daniels and MCMG

I can see Curryman going far in wwe

SnuffMafia17
09-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Curryman and yoshi tatsu wouls be a legendary tag team .. hall of fame

VanHooliganX
09-12-2011, 07:50 AM
WWE did have a chance for daniels a few months ago but turned him down for being too old.
Honestly don't no if that is a co-incidence but i'm glad they're getting a push :)

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:01 AM
I wouldn't mind pushing MCMG but Daniels is too old.

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Too add to my previous comment there are a lot of other talented wrestlers that good be pushed to the main event and who are younger and more hungry.

Russo swerve
09-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Roode will loose to angle at bfg

Mikeyboy7777777
09-12-2011, 09:43 AM
I hope mcmg when sabin is back from his injurey that they will get pushed against british invasion as the champions why? mexican america will only injure one of them again in their first match together why you ask well
hernandez is not evne slightly careful with his finisher
anarquaia is a rookie who is not very good at being at the right spot where he should be
but Mike you say this because you hate them?
yes but I also believe that they just both injured 2 talented competitors hernandez injured douglas williams
and ofcourse anarquaia for missing a spot made sabin tweek his knee

HCollins-TNA1
09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I hope mcmg when sabin is back from his injurey that they will get pushed against british invasion as the champions why? mexican america will only injure one of them again in their first match together why you ask well
hernandez is not evne slightly careful with his finisher
anarquaia is a rookie who is not very good at being at the right spot where he should be
but Mike you say this because you hate them?
yes but I also believe that they just both injured 2 talented competitors hernandez injured douglas williams
and ofcourse anarquaia for missing a spot made sabin tweek his knee

They had chances years ago to sign half or most of TNA talent and wrestlers... Roode did wrestle dark matches for WWF/E from 1998 to 2004..
Daniels jobbed out on WWF Shotgun Saturday Night... also Curryman or Suicide wasn't the 1st time he was under a mask... In 2000, he tagged in the World Wrestling Federation with Aaron Aguilera as "Dos" one half of Los Conquistadores...
AJ Styles, he was nothing more then a jobber when he was in the WWE for the brief period of time he was there in the 2001/2002... The same for Samoa Joe he jobbed and his talent was wasted....
So I doubtful they any would go to the WWE unless promised something...

Chazztastic
09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I do not believe it's a coincidence! I just think they realize what everyone has already known, which is that those 2 guys awesome and should be elevated to main event single status.

Tommy Thunder
09-12-2011, 10:11 AM
They're called rumors for a reason. I never thought for one second that Beer Money were coming to WWE. It was odds on the Roode was going to win the BFG series, and I'm betting a fair bit he'll win the title too.

HeelTurn
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
I truely believe that Crimson would have won the BFG series and headlined against Angle, but since he was injured maybe TNA finally listened to their fans and gave homegrown talent a push, God knows Roode deserves a push.

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Thats what I thought when I found out he won.
Roode will loose to angle at bfg

THEKEVINBRAND
09-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Probably they gave the belt to Angle for a reason, to put over Roode at BFG (hey i'm thinking positive here)

Peter Kaymakcian
09-12-2011, 12:51 PM
No coincidence Roode has been getting prepared for this push for a while now. When Fortune broke off against Immortal it was Roode calling out Immortal on the mic. Roode made Flair tap. Roode is going to beat Angle at BFG.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-12-2011, 12:53 PM
No coincidence Roode has been getting prepared for this push for a while now. When Fortune broke off against Immortal it was Roode calling out Immortal on the mic. Roode made Flair tap. Roode is going to beat Angle at BFG.

See people, TNA is waking up (slowly)

el gabo
09-12-2011, 01:26 PM

There were also rumors that Christ Masters was going to get a push, just like that cornfed whatshisname when he returns from injury.

Juvenile Junkie
09-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Daniels deserves atleast 1 title reign in TNA.It could be story of the journeyman who's oddyssey culminates in him winning a world title,maybe,dare I say it,ala Chris Benoit

el gabo
09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
See people, TNA is waking up (slowly)

They really have to do their best not fuck this one up. I don't care if Roode loses on his first try, but please create a good storyline for this one. They have the necessary ingredients here: Angle and Roode.

And unless they figure a way to get Anderson and Sting out of the title picture, the title scene will seem extremely overcrowded, which is why I find TNA hard to follow at times.

Juvenile Junkie
09-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Oh Well,remember how JBL's push came from nowhere?

el gabo
09-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Oh Well,remember how JBL's push came from nowhere?

I honestly didn't think much of JBL until he was a main eventer. He ruled.

wrestlingfan66513
09-12-2011, 02:36 PM
I truely believe that Crimson would have won the BFG series and headlined against Angle, but since he was injured maybe TNA finally listened to their fans and gave homegrown talent a push, God knows Roode deserves a push.

Crimson being injured was storyline. He will probably come back after BFG and feud with Angle (Roode will have the title), if they do this like the Desmond Wolfe/Kurt Angle storyline it would boost Crimson greatly.

jordan1995
09-12-2011, 02:42 PM

yeah this statement is true and the outcome likely in my opinion

the wrestling shade
09-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I can see Curryman going far in wwe
Lol if you want to bring Curryman to WWE you might as well bring Shark boy, i heard he was super over in one of XPW's shows that the fans actualy kept chanting his name tell the end after he wrestled in the opener of the show

AOF666
09-12-2011, 04:13 PM
No point of going to WWE! They will bury Beer Money just to prove to the fans WWE talent is better!

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 04:52 PM
No point of going to WWE! They will bury Beer Money just to prove to the fans WWE talent is better!

When has WWE ever done that *cough*Gail Kim*cough*??

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 07:22 PM
I hope so but knowing tna I don't know about that.

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 07:25 PM
I hope Roode wins and hopefully he will get a good push but here recently it seems everytime it looks like someone deserves a push they either don't get it or they get one and then it stops.
Probably they gave the belt to Angle for a reason, to put over Roode at BFG (hey i'm thinking positive here)

THEKEVINBRAND
09-12-2011, 10:31 PM
My thoughts are that Sting is gonna focus on Hogan (sadly), Crimson will return from "injury" to feud with Angle so Roode will hopefully win the belt, but what's left out is Anderson

ratedy2jayz
09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I think the bigger "coincidence" is Samoa Joe being used again right after Stone Cold and Paul Heyman said he would do well in the WWE.

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 10:44 PM
I agree with you there but with Anderson I don't know what they will do with him turn him heel again may be?
My thoughts are that Sting is gonna focus on Hogan (sadly), Crimson will return from "injury" to feud with Angle so Roode will hopefully win the belt, but what's left out is Anderson

Peter Kaymakcian
09-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Crimson being injured was storyline. He will probably come back after BFG and feud with Angle (Roode will have the title), if they do this like the Desmond Wolfe/Kurt Angle storyline it would boost Crimson greatly.

No its a legitimate injury

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 11:14 PM
I agree with you there but with Anderson I don't know what they will do with him turn him heel again may be?

he still has a beef with bully ray? maybe threeway with ray and gunner

THEKEVINBRAND
09-12-2011, 11:17 PM
No its a legitimate injury

it's fake to advance Kurt's storyline heel turn

KJ PUNK
09-12-2011, 11:33 PM
When has WWE ever done that *cough*Gail Kim*cough*??

Umm...Gail Kim started in WWE. Even won the Women's Championship before she left for TNA.

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Umm...Gail Kim started in WWE. Even won the Women's Championship before she left for TNA.
Actually Border City where she started... but was offer a contract by WWE 1st....

KJ PUNK
09-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Actually Border City where she started... but was offer a contract by WWE 1st....

I don't give a fuck what indy league she started in. Only which MAJOR promotion she got her break in. Which was WWE.

eboy
09-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Hmm,3 weeks ago there were rumours floating around that WWE wanted Beer Money in their tag team division(and probably to job to every main event star too),suddenly,we have Robert Roode in the main event of Bound For Glory,and James Storm finished in the final 4 of the BFG series as well,co-incidence?

huh? What!! The Robert Roode push has been going for ages i cant wait for BFG