PDA

View Full Version : Gunner's Message to IWC

Rich Cranium
09-12-2011, 12:04 AM
This is from Gunner's Twitter:

Amazing job from all Impact talent tonite! No Surrender was a success! SUCK IT DIRT SHEETS AND FAT COMPUTER MARKS AT HOME

http://twitter.com/#!/TNA_GUNNER/status/113088025348673536

Just sharing.

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Lol I don't blame him for that as most of the IWC is complain alot so +1 for him.

daverende5
09-12-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm not fat.

Now I feel insulted, I'm not gonna watch it (was it good?)

JohnnyPhantom
09-12-2011, 03:02 AM
I love how "Ur fat" is a common insult directed toward people who use the internet to voice opinions.

I think the main thing that needs to be said to Gunner is... "DUDE! You're in Fucking TNA! You're a middle of the pack guy on FUCKING TNA!!!... Which equals out to a guy that would fight Matt Striker on NXT. Congratz on being in a Federation that cant keep a simple storyline going with out putting the strap on a drugged out criminal, switching a wrestler from heel to face and back again or giving someone the "Pope Push" and then shitting on them for the next months! Yeah.. you rip into all these people who are "Fat" Good job Gunner... ur a real winner! Enjoy sucking Kurt and Jarrets cock"

Yeahh... :D

Enforcer23
09-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Im not fat im skinny asshole

Markedoutforlife
09-12-2011, 03:26 AM
He forgot to also insinuate our collective virginity

BlazersDozen
09-12-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm husky lol not fat though. Basically Zeke Jackson without the blackness & roided muscles...& man boobs lol

Gunner is stupid. He probably just lost a lot of fans with that statement. I wasn't really ever a fan but now I will speak against him like how he looks like Dixie just went to some trailer park in Orlando & saw this bum sitting outside of his trailer on a fold out lawn chair from 1985 & signed him to a contract. He probably drives a rusted out Buick Regal & parks it on a patch of grass outside the Impact Zone. His girl friend is probably 5 foot, 190 pounds wearing a baby vomit white tee with randomly located holes that she hasn't washed in three weeks cuz its the same shirt she wore when Gunner beat Mr. Anderson. She's probably missing all her teeth besides about four that are spaced out in the front of her mouth. He probably signed for $15,000 a year & an autographed Jeff Gordon tire iron & $500 in food stamps a month.

Ok that's all for now.

Tay Moran
09-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Who the hell is gunner?

body slam
09-12-2011, 05:28 AM
fat is a pretty common term used at live events to get heat. it also seems to works on twitter.

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 06:10 AM
He is a heel and gunner don't break kayfab on twitter if you ever noticed? People have asked him questions about writters before and he answers stuff like ' there are no writters" he doesn't think were stupid but he doesn't really break kayfab ever

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 06:11 AM
also if you ask him questions in a respectful manner he is also one of the easiest wrestlers to get a reply from on there

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 07:15 AM
here is some other things he said last night

"Thanks to all that tuned in to an amzing ppv tonite!! We all at Impact wrestling give it all!! Goodnite world"

Fan told him that he and robert rood had a great match he replied "thank you"

he said in regards to loosing "Bobby Roode is one heck of a wrestler! Upset I lost tonite in the final 4 but my chances will rise again! I will claw my way back"

later he wrote " @JaymeJameson(his girlfriend) just texted me about lip gloss!! I love her

about the nfl "Cowboys u have made me upset! I'm going to bed"

Mtt08 xXx
09-12-2011, 07:22 AM

I just cracked up at this

VanHooliganX
09-12-2011, 07:22 AM
SO MANY SKINNY FAT ASSES IN THIS THREAD!!!

Lol I joke :)

NS was okay, nowhere near there best PPV this year but it had a few great matches

jordan1995
09-12-2011, 07:24 AM
I love how "Ur fat" is a common insult directed toward people who use the internet to voice opinions.

I think the main thing that needs to be said to Gunner is... "DUDE! You're in Fucking TNA! You're a middle of the pack guy on FUCKING TNA!!!... Which equals out to a guy that would fight Matt Striker on NXT. Congratz on being in a Federation that cant keep a simple storyline going with out putting the strap on a drugged out criminal, switching a wrestler from heel to face and back again or giving someone the "Pope Push" and then shitting on them for the next months! Yeah.. you rip into all these people who are "Fat" Good job Gunner... ur a real winner! Enjoy sucking Kurt and Jarrets cock"

hahahahahahahhhahahaha

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:08 AM

^^^^this^^^^

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:08 AM

Also just had to quote this for its awesomeness.

Y2Jryder
09-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Gunner who?

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Gunner who?

Lol. Bro I love to read your comments.

Russo swerve
09-12-2011, 08:24 AM
I must be a skinny fat ass like punk.

nrb6304
09-12-2011, 08:31 AM
I must be a skinny fat ass like punk.
Lmfao this

Bodom
09-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Sadly enough there was a time when Phil Shatter didn't have that type of ego and understood that his matches were only being seen by wrestling marks.

wrestlingfan66513
09-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Does Gunner look like Sean O'Hair to anyone else. They both look a lot alike to me.

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 09:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorC6vCrI-s

lol

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
09-12-2011, 10:52 AM

maybe fat isnt a great insult but it got you going so it basically did what he intended

monctonvike
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
every person in tna that uses social media is swarmed 24/7 by hateful things said by fan boys. I can't think for him by any means, but to me it was directed towards haters. He is also usually in character online. I find it funny how quick, people get there vaginas all sandy over stuff like this

A few months ago a tape got out, of cm punk calling a fan at ring side a "faggot" he said he was sorry after the tap surfaced. There was a thread on this site after that , and tons of people were saying things like" this is the sheer genius of punk" and such. I wonder if it had been bully ray what people would have said.

I have talked to gunner a bunch of times before , he seems like a nice guy, of course I could be wrong, its not like I know him personally . I think sometimes people read too much into things

Stinger187
09-12-2011, 11:35 AM
i've only got one thing to say. it's wrestling people !

Necroyeti
09-12-2011, 11:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gunner.

RagingBallsFTW
09-12-2011, 12:00 PM
I believe the term is skinny fat ass Gunner. Learn from the doofus son-in-law.

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Well he got us talking about tna so I guess thats was what he wanted brother and on a side note what the hell is are we supose to refer to tna as is it tna or impact wrestling?is impact just supose to be the name of thursdays show?and if so then why did they call it impact wrestling on ppv's a while back but last nights I noticed they were calling it tna again damn not only do they not know what to do with their talent they can't even stick with a name for their product.

Necroyeti
09-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Well he got us talking about tna so I guess thats was what he wanted brother.

WORK THE FANZ BROTHER dgksdgnsgsg

Automatic
09-12-2011, 01:36 PM
'Gunner lashed out at the Internet wrestling community on Twitter following last night's No Surrender pay-per-view, writing, "Amazing job from all Impact talent tonite! No Surrender was a success! SUCK IT DIRT SHEETS AND FAT COMPUTER MARKS AT HOME."

He responded to criticism over his remarks this afternoon, writing, "So apparently the message boards are calling me an "egomaniac"! Ahhhh u guys are silly!! FAT COMPUTER MARKS...oooppss I did it again."

The ten-year veteran continued, "Good thing the so called message boards don't really mean crap to me! My true fans are the ones who know we all bust our tails to entertain u all."

He then added, "We need to get FATCOMPUTERMARKS trending!" '

This comes off as really pathetic. Really, FATCOMPUTERMARKS trending?

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
There goes the fans getting behind him.

the-rocks-stunner
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
i agree with him!.... ryan CLARK is the fattest

Brewer 314
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Why are you guys even taking offense to this, I mean you have real lives right...

Calling a person "fat" is an insinuation that they don't anything aside from sit around...

HeelTurn
09-12-2011, 02:00 PM
This comes off as really pathetic. Really, FATCOMPUTERMARKS trending?

Whos supposed to get FATCOMPUTERMARKS trending? Oh thats right fat computer marks lol

JohnnyPhantom
09-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Why are you guys even taking offense to this, I mean you have real lives right...

Calling a person "fat" is an insinuation that they don't anything aside from sit around...

Ur fat! :D

Xpacfan
09-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Lol I don't blame him for that as most of the IWC is complain alot so +1 for him.

^ Agreed! See my sig for verification!

the wrestling shade
09-12-2011, 03:18 PM
^^^^^^^^OUCH!^^^^^
besides that iam not fat!!! but my family keeps saying iam getting fat :(

Murphdogg4
09-12-2011, 03:40 PM
damnit gunner I'm on the low carb diet, I'm trying man..I'm trying

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 04:54 PM
^ Agreed! See my sig for verification!

Totally agree with it man as soon as TNA does one thing people don't like they go on the computer and complain.

maar13
09-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Totally agree with it man as soon as TNA does one thing people don't like they go on the computer and complain.

Well the man is using Twitter to vent so let it be...besides no one is really fat....there is just people tighter skin and bigger bones than others, that is all.

CobraNightviper
09-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I don't go the computer and complain after they do something I usually complain before they do something because they suck at pushing talent and their always pushing wrestlers I don't care about and now that there pushing Bobby Roode a talent I do like the carpet will be pulled out from under him when he has to job to Angle.

TheRockerGother
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Well the man is using Twitter to vent so let it be...besides no one is really fat....there is just people tighter skin and bigger bones than others, that is all.

Lol okay maybe fat was to much but I'm starting to like Gunner more more after this statement "I never "lashed" out at fans! Fans are people who enjoy the show! Not try and put down a sport we all risk our bodys for!! Fans rule.

steveorton
09-13-2011, 01:15 PM
i agree with him!.... ryan CLARK is the fattest

Lulz if you smell what the rock is cooking

Bodom
09-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Last word!! I never "lashed" out at fans! Fans are people who enjoy the show! Not try and put down a sport we all risk our bodys for!! Fans rule

He's totally backpedaling now.

steveorton
09-13-2011, 01:36 PM

That mother fucker feels he's a smartass As my boy Jericho would say, "Idiot"

Automatic
09-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Gunner...*Yawn*

Asherdelampyr
09-13-2011, 06:28 PM

Im not sure he is

it seems to me like he is saying that he likes the people who come to the shows and buy PPVs and whatnot, but he doesn't like the people who talk about wrestling all the time online, cause he feels like they are all haters.

I dunno, I met him in person, with my wife (neither of us will ever be called skinny) and he was exceedingly nice, taking the time to answer questions and everything.

I think, so much shit has been talked on TNA that the stars therein are kinda getting pissed about it. I mean, imagine that you work publicly for a company, and every website in that company's industry you go on is all "Fuck company X, they suck everyone there should just quit, worthless assholes" and you just saw that for years, no matter how hard you personally busted your ass to get better, no matter how good you thought the people around you were, you just felt like you were constantly getting shit on by this group of people online that never even met you or took the time to get to know any of your co-workers. That may just be how he feels now

thejman93
09-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Gunner can Heywood Jablowme

Murphdogg4
09-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Gunner has to lash out someone, and he'd lose his job is he lashed out against Russo. He has to relize besides a few IWC memebers who will hate anything, the rest of us WANT TNA to succeed, we just can't swallow the garbage russo is feeding us and pretend like it's flllet Mingon.