PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McCool, back already?

jhorton1215
09-11-2011, 10:28 PM
This was posted on Twitter recently.

McCoolMichelleL Michelle McCool
Enough laziness...after 4 mos "off," tomorrow I will once again become..... FLAWLESS!!! Not that I lost it - (@ExcuseMeWWE inspires me!)

Who knows, but Michelle may make an appearance on RAW tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

Rich Cranium
09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
She certainly is a great ASSet to the divas division. Plus she has the Undertakers stroke (in her purse).

RomanFlare
09-11-2011, 10:41 PM
She certainly is a great ASSet to the divas division. Plus she has the Undertakers stroke (in her purse).

I see you what you did there.

and I like it.

Chavo
09-11-2011, 10:58 PM
McCool is a lot better in the ring than those twin things and half the other divas so Id welcome her back with open arms

Tay Moran
09-11-2011, 11:04 PM
interesting to see how that plays into the whole divas storyline if she does show up

SESAfro
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Another female wrestler, not a swim suit model turned entertainer, coming back. Sweetness.

68wPayne
09-11-2011, 11:15 PM
If she comes back it would only be another good thing happening to the WWE Divas division. They are poised to be better than the once dominant and now dwindling Knockout division in TNA

ihearvoices
09-11-2011, 11:26 PM

Enough laziness...after 4 mos "off," tomorrow I will once again become..... FLAWLESS!!! Not that I lost it - (@ExcuseMeWWE inspires me!)

What do you guys think?

I wouldnt read too much into it most likely it just her wanting to get back in shape thats it.

The Expendable
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM
I don't see McCool coming to RAW anytime soon, she wanted a normal life with bald-taker

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-12-2011, 12:20 AM

What do you guys think?

I think she's commenting on Vickie Guerrero and her weight loss and how she herself has been a bum the last 4 months and she wants to get into shape. She clearley said that Vickie inspires her. Nothing of note here realistically. Now, maybe in a couple months when she becomes FLAWLESS!! again and Uncle Fester comes back, it'll be cool.

VanHooliganX
09-12-2011, 07:45 AM
A ray of hope?! (Until Kharma and Layla return) Fuck yeah!

steveorton
09-12-2011, 07:47 AM
It would be cool to see her back in the ring but I think she means something else.

maar13
09-12-2011, 09:50 AM
It would be cool to see her back in the ring but I think she means something else.

Yeah, I think she is just trying to get back into shape or something like that, the last rumors were that she was offered a job at WWE but not as a performed if she wanted it.

Rich Cranium
09-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I think she is just trying to get back into shape or something like that, the last rumors were that she was offered a job at WWE but not as a performed if she wanted it.

Back into shape? How does she look now?

Y2Jryder
09-12-2011, 09:57 AM
If she returns tonight on Raw... that would be a huge upset...!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!;); ););)

Y2J___Y2J
09-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Hmmmmm could be interesting...

xAzureSkye
09-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I think she's commenting on Vickie Guerrero and her weight loss and how she herself has been a bum the last 4 months and she wants to get into shape. She clearley said that Vickie inspires her. Nothing of note here realistically. Now, maybe in a couple months when she becomes FLAWLESS!! again and Uncle Fester comes back, it'll be cool.

She's been hitting the gym anyway since her release. I talk to her quite often on Twitter and she always updates saying she's going for a workout

xAzureSkye
09-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Back into shape? How does she look now?

She isnt overweight or anything, last photo i saw of her she looked good.

Also, in case you were all wondering, Trish will be on Smackdown this Tuesday.. maybe the two could come back together.. against Divas of Doom?

HeelTurn
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Not sure where she would fit in. Shes not exactly a Diva of Doom, but shes not really a "diva".

Tommy Thunder
09-12-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't see McCool coming to RAW anytime soon, she wanted a normal life with bald-taker

You do know Taker isn't actually bald right?

the wrestling shade
09-12-2011, 03:21 PM

What do you guys think?

owwwwwwwwwww i see a couple of months you will hear the news of her bregnancy

xAzureSkye
09-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Not sure where she would fit in. Shes not exactly a Diva of Doom, but shes not really a "diva".

Trish may need some help this Tuesday against DOD, a tag team match w/ McCool would be the best thing to ever happen to Smackdown in a long time

HeelTurn
09-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Trish may need some help this Tuesday against DOD, a tag team match w/ McCool would be the best thing to ever happen to Smackdown in a long time

Yeah, but would the fans get behind McCool? Sure she can wrestle but shes never really been popular, plus the DoD have been getting some cheers.

K2Jelly
09-12-2011, 03:36 PM
You do know Taker isn't actually bald right?

He's not? ffffffffffffff

xAzureSkye
09-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah, but would the fans get behind McCool? Sure she can wrestle but shes never really been popular, plus the DoD have been getting some cheers.

Lita was hated in her last year of WWE. Yet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afjud1eYgC8

Tay Moran
09-12-2011, 03:38 PM

Surprise face turn, why not she could pass as a barbie shes flawless

AOF666
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
WW need her more than she needs them!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Now all we need is Layla an the Diva's division will have an even better future.