PDA

View Full Version : Rosa Mendes bashes AJ Lee

KingOrton
09-11-2011, 10:45 AM
– Rosa Mendes, who has not appeared on WWE programming since SummerSlam, posted her first message on Twitter since August 20 by ranting about fellow SmackDown Diva A.J. The three-year veteran doesn’t feel the Union City native “looks like a WWE Diva.”
She wrote, “But what one thing I don’t miss is looking at rookies that call themselves divas when they can’t get a hold of some proactive to clear their Awful skin up, and start dressing like actual Divas instead of shopping at consignment stores in the kid section. You want to be a Diva? Look like one AJ. You look like a cashier that works at my local grocery store.
“Why you are on the roster boggles my mind!!!!!!!!”
Source: Wrestlenewz.com

This was kinda bugging me so I thought I would post it on here to see what you guys think. I'm also not sure if its in character or not as it wouldn't really fit into any storyline.

Dude573
09-11-2011, 10:46 AM
It must be that time of month again I suppose.

gohan
09-11-2011, 11:27 AM
we all know that aj lee is more talented than Rosa Mendes

Enforcer23
09-11-2011, 11:34 AM
i hope its in charecter IF NOT what the fuck is her problam

Tommy Thunder
09-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Wow, just wow.

She says
Why you are on the roster boggles my mind!!!!!!!!

I would question why on earth Rosa Mendes is on the roster. Sure she looks good, but she can't wrestle. She has been in WWE for 3 years, and she isn't any better in the ring than she was when she started. She NEVER even wrestles any more!!
It boggles me why WWE keep her.

AJ however not only looks better than Rosa, but she's one of the best divas in the ring.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tpxWrh3MDU0/Th3ZtJaG2UI/AAAAAAAAAHw/6753mLOFDfM/s400/er4.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FpC-eLEpDtM/S-BIGnw9JaI/AAAAAAAAcPA/-6ftbLlJwwQ/s1600/Rosa_Mendes_14_top10hotwwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Good way for Rosa to get a feud going. She really hasnt been going anywhere as of late.

jethro
09-11-2011, 12:18 PM
I havent watch AJ Lee matches but shes lovely

K2Jelly
09-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I love how Ryan Clark describes her as a "veteran".

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-11-2011, 12:20 PM
AJ Lee = THE TRUE DIVA. Rosa just jealous. :) Lol. I'm sure its a storyline and we might see them feud in the future.

Mikeyboy7777777
09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
remind one divas tag match involving rosa mendes (more than 2 on 2 ) the last year and just look at how many times ROSA did not lose the fall I mean that is what wwe thinks of her and how valuable she is haha cracks me up everytime

PandaMassacre
09-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Acne? I think we would have noticed a skin condition, Rosa. It is HDTV! Every single flaw is shown.

Rich Cranium
09-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Must be part of a storyline like the other divas are doing.

zapphoman
09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
It probably is in character. It could get a good storyline going.

I am among the fans of AJ Lee. She is just soooo cute and really good in the ring.

Rilla
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Aj and Kaitlyn should be feuding with Natty and Beth.

That'd be a money feud, if done correctly.

TwoTone
09-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Rosa has the most plain face I have ever seen on a Diva. There is literally nothing that makes her stand out

masakaritko
09-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Does anybody realize that AJ Lee's real name is April Jeanette MENDEZ? Is it possible that Rosa has the mentality of "there can only be ONE Mendez in WWE? I suppose it doesn't matter, AJ Lee is the first diva I've actually had an interest in for the past few years. Everything she does in the ring is perfectly timed, so she doesn't botch as much as people like, um, Rosa Mendez. Now onto the status of the divas division... Beth Phoenix, Natalya, and Maryse are the best wrestlers they have, Layla can join that list again when she returns, The Bella Twins are decent in the ring, and I'm sure they will continue to get better, but divas like Eve, Kelly Kelly, and Rosa Mendez show glimmers of ok ability, but they've been around for how long and can't really have a decent match without being carried. Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres are treated like the top divas, and I don't understand, Sure Eve is good on the microphone, but she's mediocre at best in the ring. Kelly Kelly has no mic skill whatsoever, kinda reminds me of a girl in a middle school play when she talks. And she only has decent matches when somebody with actual skills is there to carry her. I'm getting sick of the notion that all it takes to be a diva is a hot body. If I wan't to see hot chicks, I'll read a maxim magazine, or maybe one further with a playboy, but when I watch wrestling, I want to see good wrestling. Since Melina was fired, there are only a few left that can have decent matches. Hopefully rookie AJ Lee can become one of the great divas one day instead of getting squashed by chicks that have less in ring ability than her.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I would love to see Rosa Mendez's local grocery shop worker if they look like AJ <3!

Rosa can't really talk either. I see more of her on Botchamania then I do on NXT, Smackdown and Raw. Don't think AJ has been on BM yet.

daniel bryan mark
09-11-2011, 02:01 PM
If Rosa's tweeting in character, then cool. Could be the start of a new storyline for her.

However, if she's really pissed, then fuck that whore. AJ Lee is better in any and every way.

CobraNightviper
09-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Thats what I was thinking but you beat me to saying it how could Rosa be a veteran she hasn't been there that long and has she ever won any titles?I don't rember any.
I love how Ryan Clark describes her as a "veteran".

CobraNightviper
09-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah and Rosa's real name is Mileena Roka(forgive me if I spelled the last name wrong)but the funny thing about what you posted is Mendez is only Rosa's charicters name and it's A.J's real name.
Does anybody realize that AJ Lee's real name is April Jeanette MENDEZ? Is it possible that Rosa has the mentality of "there can only be ONE Mendez in WWE? I suppose it doesn't matter, AJ Lee is the first diva I've actually had an interest in for the past few years. Everything she does in the ring is perfectly timed, so she doesn't botch as much as people like, um, Rosa Mendez. Now onto the status of the divas division... Beth Phoenix, Natalya, and Maryse are the best wrestlers they have, Layla can join that list again when she returns, The Bella Twins are decent in the ring, and I'm sure they will continue to get better, but divas like Eve, Kelly Kelly, and Rosa Mendez show glimmers of ok ability, but they've been around for how long and can't really have a decent match without being carried. Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres are treated like the top divas, and I don't understand, Sure Eve is good on the microphone, but she's mediocre at best in the ring. Kelly Kelly has no mic skill whatsoever, kinda reminds me of a girl in a middle school play when she talks. And she only has decent matches when somebody with actual skills is there to carry her. I'm getting sick of the notion that all it takes to be a diva is a hot body. If I wan't to see hot chicks, I'll read a maxim magazine, or maybe one further with a playboy, but when I watch wrestling, I want to see good wrestling. Since Melina was fired, there are only a few left that can have decent matches. Hopefully rookie AJ Lee can become one of the great divas one day instead of getting squashed by chicks that have less in ring ability than her.

AOF666
09-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Actually I found it kinda funny, calling AJ a local cashier!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Maybe we will get to see Rosa Mendez an Kevin Nash Vs. AJ Lee an CM Punk. I like how similar her threat was to Kevin Nash's.

steveorton
09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
I think Rosa feels she can wrestle. Oh well :)

maar13
09-12-2011, 03:07 PM
COme on guys, this is obviously in character....I mean I know most of you don't care or pay attention to it but before Natty turned heel, She and Rosa were having a feud with their respective protegees: Nattie with AJ and Kaitlyn and Rosa with Tamina and Alicia. Yes they wre making combination of those 6 every now an then at Smackdown until Nattie turned heel.

So this is probably to conitnue with this, I mean is this or there is nothing to do for Rosa, I mena AJ has her own angle right now with Titus O'neil, Hornswaggle, Maxine and Derek Bateman, but that is only at NXT. And is not probably for Rosa to wrestle but to manage someone like Tamina or Alicia or something like that against AJ like it has been done in the past.

Y2Jryder
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
??????????????????

OldSchoolHeel
09-13-2011, 03:48 AM
neither one of them are talented. fact.