PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cole? Rated JR?

Dude573
09-11-2011, 06:50 AM
A random thought just popped into my head, if Michael Cole, JR, Josh Matthews's, Todd Grishim and Jack Korpela were all wrestlers instead of announcers/commentators, do you think they would be getting pushes?

I don't want this thread to somehow turn into a bash Cena thread, but a high caliber of wrestling ability isn't always needed to become a champion; Great Khali, John Cena etc. So do you think these guys would be champions or midcarders at least??

the wrestling shade
09-11-2011, 07:18 AM
nothing against you dude but someone please close this thread!!
on topic : I always wants to see new things to be done in WWE but i dont think WWE is that desprate to do such thing

Mikeyboy7777777
09-11-2011, 07:20 AM
they all look like midcard at best

the-rocks-stunner
09-11-2011, 07:20 AM
on topic : I always wants to see new things to be done in WWE but i dont think WWE is that desprate to do such thing

why close it's an interesting thread :/

CGBigMan
09-11-2011, 07:21 AM
I think they dont have any wrestling experience as far as i know
so if they were lucky they would get midcard

The Brown One
09-11-2011, 07:27 AM
They don't fit the WWE mould at all - abs, great height, athletic and can wrestle a bit. So no.

shambo2k9
09-11-2011, 07:29 AM
josh matthews was in tough enough and won his one and only match when he teamed with booker t.... josh would have the best chance.... but if your talking commentators that can wrestle then.... hello Mr Regal...... end of conversation, nothing else to see here, move along.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 07:39 AM
I can just imagine the finishers.

MICHAEL COLE WITH THE VINTAGE!!! ITS OVER!!!!

Tommy Thunder
09-11-2011, 07:46 AM
I think they dont have any wrestling experience as far as i know
so if they were lucky they would get midcard

Josh Matthews is a former wrestler (No idea how good he was/is though). Matt Striker is a very able wrestler. William Regal, well, no need to explain that one.

Dude573
09-11-2011, 07:51 AM
josh matthews was in tough enough and won his one and only match when he teamed with booker t.... josh would have the best chance.... but if your talking commentators that can wrestle then.... hello Mr Regal...... end of conversation, nothing else to see here, move along.

Regal is amazing, the reason I didn't mention him was because he was already a wrestler. Though if Mic skills counts for anything, I think Michael Cole would be pushed as a whiny heel similar to Christian.

Dude573
09-11-2011, 07:52 AM

Haha, not at all man. I thought it was a good discussion that could lead to a few laughs, sorry you don't like it man.

shambo2k9
09-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Regal is amazing, the reason I didn't mention him was because he was already a wrestler. Though if Mic skills counts for anything, I think Michael Cole would be pushed as a whiny heel similar to Christian.

Cole IS a whiny heel lol

Nozdurmo
09-11-2011, 08:14 AM
JR + Lita = Felony

Lol, I can just imagine it...

Booker: "Yo dawg, Ima just tell you right now, that Jim Ross, he's in my fave 5 yo!"

Striker: "Yeah well, I thin- OH WOW, look at the power of that clothesline by Cole, Ross is down, AND WHAT'S THIS? Cole's gearing up for the Vintage!

Booker: "Ohh my goodness!! Wait, ROSS COUNTERED!! THE SLOBERKNOCKER DELUXE!! COLE'S OUT OF IT!!"

*1,2,3*

Booker: "Hahahaha, I told you man, that's ma dawg right there, good ole' JR!!!"

Steve Austin
09-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Cole would be my sig ;)

mika009
09-11-2011, 08:31 AM
I know I'm an asshole for saying this and will probably go to hell for it, but instead of a Stink Face JR could give a Crooked Face.

ELNIOJR
09-11-2011, 09:12 AM
A random thought just popped into my head, if Michael Cole, JR, Josh Matthews's, Todd Grishim and Jack Korpela were all wrestlers instead of announcers/commentators, do you think they would be getting pushes?

I don't want this thread to somehow turn into a bash Cena thread, but a high caliber of wrestling ability isn't always needed to become a champion; Great Khali, John Cena etc. So do you think these guys would be champions or midcarders at least??

Come on man! Picture those guys as Wrestlers? Really?
That's what I'd call a Brain Pollution. Come on...

Cole would be my sig ;)

I actually have a feeling that he started this Thread, after seeing your Sig...:confused:

benchch
09-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Cole's undefeated at wrestlemania incase you haven't heard him say it ever. So Cole is clearly being groomed for the main event picture :/

Y2Jryder
09-11-2011, 09:53 AM
If I become a doctor, would I heal people?

Rich Cranium
09-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Booker T vs Regal would be interesting. Wait, they have wrestled! Here, have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppwlCji-LL0

eboy
09-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Sir Michael Cole would be the 16 time world Champion the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be the The Peoples Rattlesnake & Coleamanina would be Running Wild :) Just Sayin

ELNIOJR
09-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Well, let's make Jokes out of this:

JR (Heel) Finisher: Sauced Sleeper
With a Hat, Jersey, Cowboy Boots, no shirt and always bi*chin about the Sooners!

Michael Cole (Heel) Finisher: AnCole Lock
With His Orange Outfit...

Jack Korpela: A Skinny Fat Ass Heel
That talk Big Game, but get his Ass whoop every week
Finisher would be: The Korp Splash (Top Rope) and
never actually Hitted it on someone

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-11-2011, 12:23 PM
I can see WWE doing a commentator battle royal at Wrestlemania. But with all the commentators in the ring, who would call the match? would it be just silent? Because I would want the spanish commentators thrown in there as well.

Dude573
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Well, let's make Jokes out of this:

JR (Heel) Finisher: Sauced Sleeper
With a Hat, Jersey, Cowboy Boots, no shirt and always bi*chin about the Sooners!

Michael Cole (Heel) Finisher: AnCole Lock
With His Orange Outfit...

Jack Korpela: A Skinny Fat Ass Heel
That talk Big Game, but get his Ass whoop every week
Finisher would be: The Korp Splash (Top Rope) and
never actually Hitted it on someone

Cole would come out announcing himself "Can I have your attention please"? I can imagine having his own show like the cutting edge or carlito's cabana. It would be called "Inside the Cole-mine".

AOF666
09-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Unless they have the right look, I go with mid carders to top mid carders.

Y2Jryder
09-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I can see WWE doing a commentator battle royal at Wrestlemania. But with all the commentators in the ring, who would call the match? would it be just silent? Because I would want the spanish commentators thrown in there as well.

Punk and Barret should call that match

Sully
09-11-2011, 04:13 PM
No. There is a reason they are commentators.

alexrules01
09-12-2011, 12:42 AM
I could see Booker T at midcard at best