PDA

View Full Version : IMPACT: Version 2

CGBigMan
09-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Ok i tried to make my own fed but a combination of a lack of time and me losing the notebook with the things i needed
made it so i couldnt do it
but doing this seems like it will be easier
so here goes

Story:
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoffs contracts have expired and it was decided that they wouldnt be renewed
but Dixie Carter has also stepped down as owner
Later on it is revealed that new american business are the owners but they refuse to be named
instead they have Paul Heyman as the person who will make the decisions for them.
Heyman has declared that all titles are vacated and will decide on iMPACT how new champions will be decided.
He has also said some new faces will be revealed on his first iMPACT.

Champions:
World: Samoa Joe
Tag: RVD and Jack Evans
TV: Mr Anderson
X Division: Tyler Black
Knockouts: Velvet Sky

CGBigMan
09-10-2011, 09:06 AM
iMPACT WRESLING: 1

.Mike and Taz welcome us to the first show under Paul Heyman
.Heyman walks out to a great crowd reaction
.He announces that there will be some changes but only ones for the better
.First, all championships have been vacated and he will decide how to crown new champions
.The X Division championship will be in new hands tonight, Heyman announces a Terrordome match with all the X Division to be involved
.But he says Daniels and AJ have decision to make
.Will they compete in tonights Terrordome or will they wait and find out how the World Championship will be decided
.Heyman will announce later how the title will be decided but first he will make just one match for the TV Title, Crimson will face Gunner and the match happens right now

break

Match 1
Singles match for the TV Title, Crimson vs Gunner

Finish: After Gunner hits a huge spinebuster both men are down for a 5 count until they stagger up
Both men trade punches until Crimson gets the better of it and hits a few clotheslines and as he is about to strike Gunner int he corner, Gunner pulls the ref infront causing Crimson to stop and pull the ref away, as he has turned around, Gunner hits a low blow and then hits an F5 for the the 3 count
Winner and new TV Champion: Gunner

.Heyman come up on the tron and announces a 4 team tournament to become the new tag team champions
.He also says that 1 of the teams are one of his acquisitions
.He announces the next match to be Beer Money against The American Wolves!

Tag Team Title Tournament Match 1
Beer Money vs The American Wolves

Finish: Richards has Storm in the corner and goes for a running clotheline in the corner but storm ducks and gets the hot tag into Roode,
Roode hits the Clothesline on Richards and sets up for the PayOff but Edwards comes in to break it up Storm follws in and and takes edwards out the floor and follows Roode again sets up for the PayOff on Richards but he reverses and hits a huge powerbomb and follows with the pin before Storm can get in. After the match all 4 men shake hands after the great match
Winners and through to the championship final: The American Wolves

break

.Heyman announces another title tournament but for the World Championship
.This time it will be all Tna wrestlers no new acquisitions but first
.he calls AJ Styles and Daniels to the ring and asks for there decision
.AJ says that theres no doubt that he should win the World Championship and and says thats what hes going for
.Daniels says his choice was harder to make but in the end he will be going for the biggest prize of them all
.Haymen says thats great and that AJs match is next

World Championship Tournament Match
AJ Styles vs Mr Anderson
Finish: Both men are going at it punch for punch before Anderson throws AJ into the ropes but AJ hits the dropkick on the way into Anderson
AJ goes onto the apron and tries for the 350 Splash but Anderson moves out the way and sets up the Mic Check but the lights go out. When they come back on Anderson is seen laying in the ring bloodied and AJ is draped over him, the ref realises and counts 3 as AJ wins but looks baffled
Winner and into the next round: AJ Styles

.Mike says he has been told there will be a womens battle royal next to determine the new Knockouts champion

Battle royal for the Knockouts Championship
Angelina Love vs Winter vs Miss Tessmacher vs Tara vs Mickie James vs Madison Rayne vs ODB vs Rosita vs Sarita vs Velvet Sky
Eliminations:
Angelina and Winter Elm Rosita
ODB Elm Madison Rayne
ODB Elm Miss Tessmacher
Tara Elm ODB
Mickie James Elm Winter
Angelina Love Elm Mickie James
Angelina Elm Tara
Velvet Sky Clotheslines both Angelina and Sarita to Win
Winner and new Knockout Champion:Velvet Sky

break

World Championship Tournament Match
Samoa Joe vs D'Angelo Dinero
Finish: After dominating most of he match the pope mounts a comeback with a huge uppercut followed by his Coronation over the ropes
when he comes back into the ring Joe hits a quick snap slam and sets him up for the musclebuster before drinving him down hard he then locks in the Rear Naked Choke and the Pope Taps
Winner and into the next round: Samoa Joe

Now its time for the main event
.Haymen says there are 2 new superstars and 1 familier face

Terrordome match for the X Division Championship
Alex Shelley vs Tony Nese vs Austin Aries vs Brian Kendrick vs Chris Sabin vs Doug Williams vs Jesse Sorenson vs Kazarian vs Kid Kash vs Mark Haskins vs Robbie E vs Shannon Moore vs Zema Ion vs Jack Evans vs Tyler Black vs Petey Williams
Finish: After a massive tower of doom Zema Ion, Ausin Aries, Petey Williams and Jack Evans get to the hole, Petey hits a makeshft Canadien Destroyer from the top to the bottem which takes out both men Jack is furiosly kicking at Aries' hands and evantually gets him down and climbs out to win
Winner and New X Division Champion: Jack Evans

Jack is celebrating on the top as the show ends

eboy
09-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Review: Nice Opening segment set things up nicely

great win for Gunner but i predict some reprecustions for Gunner. great way to give the TV TItle some Intrest

The American Wolves rule an amazing win for them over Beer Money

good action and Intriguing end to Styles & ANderson

like Velvet as KO Champ

good win for Joe

great way to have X-Division back as main event and good to see some of the names u've added

all together a very good show cant wait to see how things develop

CGBigMan
09-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Champions are now on the first post
also thx eboy
and any mor reviews and tips are welcome

S.E. Zero
09-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Review: Nice Opening segment set things up nicely

great win for Gunner but i predict some reprecustions for Gunner. great way to give the TV TItle some Intrest

The American Wolves rule an amazing win for them over Beer Money

good action and Intriguing end to Styles & ANderson

like Velvet as KO Champ

good win for Joe

great way to have X-Division back as main event and good to see some of the names u've added

all together a very good show cant wait to see how things develop

What's this??? Its my style of review being used again lol cheers mate.

Great review I agree with it ;)

eboy
09-10-2011, 11:41 AM
What's this??? Its my style of review being used again lol cheers mate.

Great review I agree with it ;)

you showed me the way good sir

CGBigMan
09-11-2011, 10:51 AM
iMPACT Wrestling 2

.Mike and Taz welcome us to the show as the pyro sets off
.They announce some of the matches for tonight which include
Mexican America vs Motor City Machine Guns
Daniels vs Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan vs Rob Van Dam
.Heyman comes down to the ring
.Heyman says that theres a few things to determine tonight
.There needs to be number one contenders for the X Division, TV and Knockouts championships
.As Heyman is about to speak again Mr Anderson comes down to the ring
.He says he was screwed out of his win and asks Heyman what hes gonna do about it
.Heyman says theres nothing he can do about it he lost and has to deal with that
.But he does have a match so he better lace up his boots
.Anderson says this isnt over
.Heyman now declares that he will be watching everyone from now on and will decide on how to make new number 1 contenders

Tag Team Title Tournament Match
Mexican America vs Motor City Machine Guns
Finish: Rosita and Sarita are distracting the ref as Anarquia is attacking Shelley in the corner with Hernandez' help
the ref sends both women to the back and as Hernandez argues with the ref Shelley dropkicks him out the ring and tags in Sabin. He dropkicks Anarquia and hits the cradleshock, Shelley follows up with a frog splash and Sabin get the 3 count
Winners and on to the championship match: Motor City Machine Guns

break

.Auistin Aries is shown walking into Heymans office
.He says hes done with the x division and wants a shot at the TV Title
.Heyman says that unfortunatly theres another man last week who isnt happy about losing his chance at the title
.but if you can beat him you get a shot, if he beats you he gets a shot

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Angelina Love, Winter & Madison Rayne vs Miss Tessmacher, Tara and Mickie James
Finish: Everyone is in the ring and as the ref tries to get some order behind his back Winter sprays something in Tara's eyes
Angelina kicks Mickie out the ring and the ref gets the others out, Winter pins Tara and gets the 3 count.
Winners: Angelina Love, Winter and Madison Rayne

Singles Match
Mr Anderson vs ???
.As Anderson looks on nothing happens for a while but from behind Abyss sneaks into the ring and brutally assualts Anderson with a chair, Abyss tell the ref to start the match
Finish: Abyss hits a shock treatment then throws Anderson into the ropes before hitting the Black Hole Slam
Winner: Abyss
.After the match Abyss says hat he is back and still a monster and to proove he challenges any 3 people in the back to a Monsters Ball Match next week.

break

.Heyman finds Jack Evans
.He says hes gonna make a 4 way X division number 1 contenders match for the main event
.He says that Jack has untill then to decide the 4 he finds most worthy of a title shot
.Jack says that he will announce them when the match is about to begin

TV Title Number 1 Contender Match
Austin Aries vs Crimson
Finish: Aries is building some momentum, he dropkicks Crimson once, twice and a third time which gets him down to 1 knee
he comes off the ropes but Crimson gets up and hits a massive Red Sky powerbomb and gets the 3 count
Winner and Number 1 Contender: Crimson

World Title Tournament Match
Daniels vs Kurt Angle
Finish: Angle sets up for the Angle Slam but Daniels reverses into an arm drag, He goes for the clothesline but misses and Angle hits his 3 German suplexes, he grabs the ankle but Daniels squirms to the ropes before hitting an Enzighuiri with angle down he goes to the top and tries the BME but Angle moves before picking him up and hitting the Angle Slam, he proceeds to get the 3 count.
Winner and onto the Semi Finals:Kurt Angle

.JB is with RVD backstage
.RVD says it his time to be champion again
.He still hasnt gotten it back he lost it unwillingly
.He says the first step id beating Matt Morgan
.RVD makes his way out to the ring

World Title Tournament Match
Matt Morgan vs RVD
Finish: RVD hits several kicks into Morgans chest and whips him into the corner he goes for a monkey flip but is pushed away, but as Morgan gets out the corner he is floored by a spinning heel kick, RVD goes up to the top rope but Morgan gets up and Hits a Carbon Footprint onto RVD in the corner, he covers and gets the 3 count.
Winner and onto the Semi Finals:Matt Morgan
.after the match RVD is back up but Samoa Joe sneaks into the ring ad lock on the Rear Naked Choke
.He keeps it up untill RVD fades and Security breaks it up

break

.Jack Evans is in the ring to announce the four competitors for the next match
.He demands that Tyler Black, Petey Williams,Kazarian and Brian Kendrick get out to the ring
.Everyone except Kendrick appear and as everyone is confused Kid Kash comes out holding a bloody Kendrick
.Kash demands that he be put into the match or there will be more bloodshed
.Hastedly Evans agrees

X Division 4-Way Number 1 Contender Match
Kid Kash vs Tyler Black vs Petey Williams vs Kazarian
Finish:Williams and Kaz are downand Kash and Black are fighting it out punch for punch when Black sets up for Gods Last Gift but Kaz dropkicks both men down just then Williams flies into Kaz and proceeds to hit the Canadian Destroyer before being laid out by a clothesline by Kash Black comes in and hits the Superkick to Kash and follows up with the Corkscrew 450 Splash for the 3 count.
Winner and Number 1 Contender: Tyler Black

Jack Evans comes into the ring to congradulate Black but Kash hits a double clothesine on both men
then hit an exclamation point by Hitting the double underhook pildedriver on both men

.We see Anderson leaving the arena
.A hooded man come into shot and starts laughing whilst watching him drive away
end

Rich Cranium
09-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Great show! Now you see how you are giving me ideas! :)

CGBigMan
09-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Great show! Now you see how you are giving me ideas! :)

i feel slightly more informed now
thanks

S.E. Zero
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Review:

This opening segment with Heyman and Anderson was interesting to say the least as it showed an angle that if done right can cause some unique twists here and there in any storyline Anderson is involved in. Good job.

The Guns win, that always makes me :D

Aries interested in the TV Championship, hmmm....

Great KO's action.

Abyss is back and just dominated Anderson before announcing the return of The Monster's Ball, which has intrigued me enough to see who you would pick for that match.

So Evans gets to picks the 4 competitors eh?

Crimson would've actually made a fantastic choice to participate in the Monster's Ball but going for the TV Championship suits him as well.

Angle wins, nice.

Again another great choice for the Monster's Ball, Matt Morgan can't be used as he moves on to attempt to challenge for the TNA World Championship, however you may have saved yourself in losing 2 great candidates such as Crimson and Morgan by the the attack on Joe to RVD; a rivalry between these intensified by the atmosophere that comes with the Monter's Ball match should make for one hell of a way to truly kick off the Joe vs RVD feud with a bang.

I am loving this bloodthristy Kash and how he got into the Fatal 4 way main event, though Black won Kash sends a very strong message to both the champion and challenger; that being said I think having the X Division take main event spotlight was good but in shouldn't happen one week after the other, keep in mind you have a chance to put the KO's on notice to step their game up if they wanna headline iMPACT anytime soon, as well as the tag team division that is sure to bring the house down if the right teams go at it in the main event.

Now while I enjoyed the action it was missing in my opinion a bit of promo time here and there, to really sell storylines such as when Anderson lost to Abyss he couldve gone to Heyman's office and cause a ruckus, etc. or have Abyss lurking in the shadows backstage scouting potential participants for the Monster Ball match, etc., etc., etc.; these little things can make a story really pop and have more meaning at the end of it all so remember a few more promos through out it all should help ;)

The hooded man watching Anderson was a great way to end the show, but I'm gonna guess it was Sting as this has the feel of something Sting might do.

Overall great action, great show but next time little promos throughout it all will make this really shine.

Great job, my friend

CGBigMan
09-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Review:

This opening segment with Heyman and Anderson was interesting to say the least as it showed an angle that if done right can cause some unique twists here and there in any storyline Anderson is involved in. Good job.

The Guns win, that always makes me :D

Aries interested in the TV Championship, hmmm....

Great KO's action.

Abyss is back and just dominated Anderson before announcing the return of The Monster's Ball, which has intrigued me enough to see who you would pick for that match.

So Evans gets to picks the 4 competitors eh?

Crimson would've actually made a fantastic choice to participate in the Monster's Ball but going for the TV Championship suits him as well.

Angle wins, nice.

Again another great choice for the Monster's Ball, Matt Morgan can't be used as he moves on to attempt to challenge for the TNA World Championship, however you may have saved yourself in losing 2 great candidates such as Crimson and Morgan by the the attack on Joe to RVD; a rivalry between these intensified by the atmosophere that comes with the Monter's Ball match should make for one hell of a way to truly kick off the Joe vs RVD feud with a bang.

I am loving this bloodthristy Kash and how he got into the Fatal 4 way main event, though Black won Kash sends a very strong message to both the champion and challenger; that being said I think having the X Division take main event spotlight was good but in shouldn't happen one week after the other, keep in mind you have a chance to put the KO's on notice to step their game up if they wanna headline iMPACT anytime soon, as well as the tag team division that is sure to bring the house down if the right teams go at it in the main event.

Now while I enjoyed the action it was missing in my opinion a bit of promo time here and there, to really sell storylines such as when Anderson lost to Abyss he couldve gone to Heyman's office and cause a ruckus, etc. or have Abyss lurking in the shadows backstage scouting potential participants for the Monster Ball match, etc., etc., etc.; these little things can make a story really pop and have more meaning at the end of it all so remember a few more promos through out it all should help ;)

The hooded man watching Anderson was a great way to end the show, but I'm gonna guess it was Sting as this has the feel of something Sting might do.

Overall great action, great show but next time little promos throughout it all will make this really shine.

Great job, my friend

thanks for the advice

S.E. Zero
09-11-2011, 12:51 PM
thanks for the advice

No problem, mi amigo ;)

CGBigMan
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
By the way i dont have a specific schedule for posting shows
they just happen when i think about what to do within them also

TNA Press Release
Tna have negotiated the release of Rob Terry, Scott Steiner, Murphy and Okada
Tna wish to thank them for there services

Rich Cranium
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
By the way i dont have a specific schedule for posting shows
they just happen when i think about what to do within them also

TNA Press Release
Tna have negotiated the release of both Rob Terry, Scott Steiner, Murphy and Okada
Tna wish to thank them for there services

Thank you! :) You just handed me another idea! You are the MAN!

CGBigMan
09-12-2011, 02:43 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 3

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to tonights show
.and here is what to expect from tonight
AJ Styles vs Matt Morgan in the first Semi Final
Davey Richards vs Alex Shelley
Jack Evans/Tyler Black vs Kid Kash and a partner of his choice
And the return of the Monsters Ball with Abyss and any more brave souls willing to take part

.Mr Anderson comes down to ring
He asks if Heyman is trying to screw him over or does he just dont like me
Did he hire a goon to take him out of the title tournament
Does he want to hurt me by making him face Abyss

.Heyman enters before he can go on
.Heyman says he doesnt have anything against Anderson
.He doesnt know who the 'goon' is and abyss requested that match
.But since Anderson is so pissed he will make a deal
.Anderson will get a chance to impress in his match tonight with Gunner
.If he wins Heyman will definatly take note and he will be one of the first in line for a title shot
.Both men shake hands

Singles Match
Davey Richards vs Alex Shelley
Finish: Richards has a keylock locked in, eventually Shelley gets to the ropes, Richards tries to set up a powerbomb but Shelley lifts him over his back, Shelley bounces off the ropes and hits a crossbody then hits a dropkick, he sets up the Sliced Bread but Richards shoves him into the corner and charges at him, Shelley gets the foot before running at Richards but he hits a spinebuster and with Shelley lying in the middle of the ring he locks in the Sharpshooter and after about 1 minute Shelley is forced to tap
Winner: Davey Richards

.Backstage we see Kid Kash who finds Zema Ion and Jesse Sorenson
.He asks if either want to be his partner tonight
.both just laugh and walk away
.Kash looks angry but walks away

break

.We see Heyman and all the Knockouts except Velvet
.He says he is watching the division very closely
.so whoever impresses the most will get the number 1 contender spot for Genesis in 2 weeks
.he says tonight Madison will take on Mickie but next week its a 8 woman tag match

Singles Match
Mr Anderson vs Gunner
Finish: Anderson is hitting Gunner with several punches vefore whipping him into the corner he clotheslines him in the corner before hitting a DDT.
He picks him up and sets up the Mic Check, but like before the lights go out but this time for much longer before a loud boom and a maniacle laugh is heard, the lights are back on and Gunner picks him up and hits an F5 and gets the pin
Winner:Gunner
After the match Gunner keeps attacking Anderson and down comes Austin Aries aswell to keep up with the beatdown,
Crimson runs down with a chair but Aries and Gunner bail.

Knocouts Singles Match
Mickie James vs Madison Rayne
Finish: Madison is dominating hitting several kicks and high elbows before hitting a swinging neckbreaker, she goes for the pin but gets two
Madinson is arguing with the ref as Mickie gets up mickie turns her around and hits the jumping DDT and covers for the win.
Winner: Mickie James

Break

.We see Kid Kash looking around again
.He finds Doug Williams
.He says he will make it worthwile if Williams agrees to be his partner
.Williams says since he isnt doing anything else he will
.Kash tells him to get ready whilst he attends to business

.We see RVD in the ring
.He says Joe is only good for one thing and thats attacking when peoples backs are turned
.If joe wants a piece of him he should face him man to man
.or better yet meet him inside the ring tonight within the perfect place for RVD to shine
.Monsters Ball
.Joe arrives at the ramp, he says he has nothing better to do with his semi final being next week, so he accepts the offer
.We see Abyss backstage watching on, he just nods and walks off

Tag Team Match
Jack Evans/Tyler Black vs Kid Kash/Doug Williams
.Everyone is in the ring when Blacks music hits, no one shows
.We see an image of Black being attended to EMTs, Kash laughs while looking on, Petey Williams looks at Black then storms down to the ring
.As he is running down Tony Nese attacks him before hes in the ring and lays him out
Tony Nese motions to Kash to start as he looks on
Finish: Jack Evans is fighting back after knocking Williams out the ring he hits a front flip kick on Kash and then dropkicks him. Evans goes up top but Nese Throws him down Kash picks him up and Slams him down with the Double Underhook Piledriver and gets the 3 count
Winners:Kid Kash and Doug Williams

Break

World Title Semi Final Match
Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles
Finish: AJ hits a pele kick on Morgan although it doenst hit has hard due to Morgans height and oly brings him down to a knee, Styles hits a shining wizard and goes for the cover but gets a two count, AJ goe up top and tries the 450 buts Morgan Moves before slamming AJ hard with the Carbon Footprint, He covers but miraculously only gets 2 Morgan picks AJ up and hits the Hellavator and this time gets the 3 count. Morgan picks AJ up and gives him a pat before leaving
Winner and into the Championship Final: Matt Morgan

break
Main Event
Monsters Ball 4-Way Match
Abyss vs Samoa Joe vs RVD vs ???
.Abyss is in the ring while RVD and Joe are at either side, Abyss demands somone get down here and face off, if no one comes down he will personally drag the first guy he sees in the back
.Abyss is about to walk out of the ring when a shadow appears at the stage
.The lights reveal it to be none other than Jeff Hardy
Finish: Hardy and Joe are outside of the ring, inside RVD slams a chair into Abyss before placing it on him, he goes up to the top but Joe gets up and pushes him off, Joe hits a senton on Abyss on the chair and covers but only to get a 2 count. Hardy now enters and dropkicks Joe into the corner before receiving a spin kick by RVD Abyss picks up joe and hits a shock treatment on Joe whilst RVD is attacking Hardy Abyss hits him over and over with a kendo stick Abyss threatens to hit Hardy but then stops and allows hardy to hit a swanton on RVD Hardy gets a the 3 count on RVD whilst Abyss keeps beating on joe with the kendo stick
Winner:Jeff Hardy
.After the match Abyss pulls out a bag which he reveals to be tacs which he puts on the floor before Jeff throws RVD into Abyss whilst he Black Hole Slams him into the tacs
.Both men stand tall as the show ends

S.E. Zero
09-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Review:

You swerved it up starting the show by having Anderson and Heyman come to terms with last week's actions and then shake hands at the end, this confused yet intrigued me so we'll see what happens.

A good win for Richards followed by a failed attempt by Kash in finding a partner for later tonight.

Good motivation from Heyman to the KO's

The win from Gunner over Anderson was good but the unexpected attack from Aries on Anderson was great and for Crimson to make the save was well done, an explination of these events would be great on the next episode.

Awesome win for Mickie James.

Interesting choice in D. Williams for Kash's partner and this business Kash has to take care is very very intriguing.

Good promo by RVD but here's my thing a Monster's Ball is a special match and so are the preparations for it, remember Monster's Ball has to pit 4 men in isolated chambers for a period of 24 hours without food or water to really make the competitors on extreme edge during the match because they're not 100% on their senses thats why it takes time so had this Monter's Ball been setup for the PPV rather than tonight's show it would've made it that much more exciting.

So an alliance between Nese and Kash allows them to get the edge not once but twice by taking out Black and P. Williams as his replacement to secure the win for Kash over Evans, so this is quite the twist you made to keep this feud intensified in just its very beginnings, well done.

Surprised to see Morgan get the win over Styles but in a good way.

Shocking return, win and alliance with Abyss from Jeff Hardy, a fantastic way to end the show and Hardy.needs to explain his actions on the next iMPACT.

Overall aside from The Monster's Ball issue the show was great and next week a lot explinations are in demand and that should make for some good controversy.

Good job

CGBigMan
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 4
.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to an action pack show and tell us some of whats to come
Eddie Edwards vs Chris Sabin
8 Women Tag Match
Tony Nese vs Jack Evans
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
Kid Kash vs Petey Williams

.Jeff Hardy and Abyss make there way to the ring
.Hardy asks the audience if they were shocked at what happened last week
.He says they should be, you all thought i was here to make good of my self
.Hardy says he came here to prove a point
.He explains that whilst he was away people shunned him for the things he had done, including his loyal fans
.But a certain man gave him the strength to come back, that same man has made Abyss a monster again
.Hardy says all will be revealed in due time so untill then people should enjoy having me back
.Down comes Anderson to the ring
.Anderson says he knows he has no business being here right now, but
.Hardy just mentioned someone who wants to remain anonymous
.Anderson says he has a suspicion that the same person may be the guy who jacking the light everytime he gets in the ring
.Anderson asks Hardy if thats true
.Before we get a response Heyman enters
.He says that everybody will stop now and listen
.He says hes glad Hardys back so hes gonna have him in a match for the main event
.It will be Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles and Abyss is banned from ringside
.He says Anderson has a chance to gain some retribution
.He and Crimson will take on Gunner and Austin Aries.

break

Singles Match
Finish: Edwards is in control stomping on Sabin on the ground before picking him up for a scoop slam. He bounces off the rope and goes for a standing splash but Sabin move before hitting several dropkicks, He picks Edwards up but Edwards lifts Sabin up into a powerbomb position ut Sabin Gets down and lifts Edwards up and hits the cradleshock, and with that gets the 3 count
Winner:Chris Sabin

.We see Crimson backstage, Anderson
.He asks if Crimson is prepared
.He replies with hes always prepared
.Anderson tells him to watch his back because the visitor might be back
.He says he will be fine

.We cut to Heyman on the tron
.He says that Genesis is 1 week away and he has decided to add a little something to the x division title match
.The match will now be Jack Evans vs Tyler Black vs Kid Kash in Ultimate X
.And he will announce the number 1 contender to the knockouts championship at Genesis.

Singles Match
Finish:Williams is getting in some good offence, He hits a lethal kick to the chest and follows with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors.
He Motions for the Canadian Destroyer but as he attempts Kash flips him over before immedietly picking him up and hitting the Double Underhook Piledriver and he gets the count.
Winner:Kid Kash

break

8 Knockout Tag Match
Winter/Angelina Love/Madison Rayne/Sarita vs Tara/Miss Tessmacher/Mickie James/ODB
Finish: Its all broken down with everyone is in the ring except ODB and Sarita who are fighting on the outside, Angelina Kicks Tessmacher straight out of the ring but Tara Hits her with the widows peak, Madison hits Tara with the Rayne drop but is throw out of the ring by Mickie, Winter goes to spit the blood in Mickies face but she ducks and Hits the jumping DDT before getting the win.
Velvet Sky appears and congradulates Mickie and the others
Winners:Mickie James/Tessmacher/Tara/ODB

.Hardy is seen talking to someone in the shadows backstage

Singles Match
Jack Evans vs Tony Nese
Finish: Nese has the upper hand controlling Evans with an Abdominal Stretch, Evans gets to the ropes and Nese argues with the ref, Evans hits him with a front flip kick followed by a standing shooting star press which gets him a two count, Nese gets up and tries to clotheline Evans but he ducks and armdrags him into the corner, Evans pulls him out then goes up top and hits a corkscrew 630 splash and gets the 3 count.
Winner:Jack Evans
.After the match the lights go out when they come back on instead of Nese in the ring Tyler Black is standing with markings on his face
.The lights go out again and Nese is back and Black is gone

break

World Title Tournament Semi Final
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
Finish: the match is a minute in and Angle is striking Joe he ets up for the Germans but a dark figure appears at the entrance
Angle is distracted and Joe sneaks up behind and locks in the rear naked choke, Angle taps after the immense pressure applied
Winner and onto the final: Samoa Joe

.We this time see Abyss talking with the man in shadows backstage

Tag Team Match
Gunner/Austin Aries vs Mr Anderson/Crimson
Finish:Gunner has just been kicked outside by Anderson, Crimson side slams Aries before actually tagging in Anderson, He hits a Green Bay Plunge and sets up for a Mic Check, but a big boom from the pyro at the entrance is seen and distracts anderson and while he is distracted Gunner pulls Crimson from the ropes and Aries low blows Anderson and hits he Brainbuster and gets the 3 count
Winners:Gunner/Austin Aries

break

Main Event
Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Finish:Jeff hits a hurricanrana and follows up with the Twis of Fate, AJ kicks out at two Jeff looks annoyed and he goes to pick AJ up but gets a kick in the head followed by two more, AJ Sets up for the Styles Clash but again the lights go out, when they turn back on AJ is in the middle of the ring and is surrounded by Jeff,Abyss,Samoa Joe,Tyler Black,Austin Aries and Gunner all with similar marking around their eyes, Aj looks around and throws a punch at Aries but is soon ganged up on, Gunner hits the F5 ad throws him into Abyss who hits the Black Hole Slam, Kurt Angle comes running down but the numbers overwhelm him, and he is laid out in the corner and ruthlessly beaten down, AJ is pinned down and Hardy finishes the beating with a Swanton Bomb
Winner by DQ: AJ Styles
.All the men stand triumphantly as the show ends

eboy
09-13-2011, 03:20 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 4
.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to an action pack show and tell us some of whats to come
8 Women Tag Match
Tony Nese vs Jack Evans
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

.Jeff Hardy and Abyss make there way to the ring
.Hardy asks the audience if they were shocked at what happened last week
.He says they should be, you all thought i was here to make good of my self
.Hardy says he came here to prove a point
.He explains that whilst he was away people shunned him for the things he had done, including his loyal fans
.But a certain man gave him the strength to come back, that same man has made Abyss a monster again
.Hardy says all will be revealed in due time so untill then people should enjoy having me back
.Down comes Anderson to the ring
.Anderson says he knows he has no business being here right now, but
.Hardy just mentioned someone who wants to remain anonymous
.Anderson says he has a suspicion that the same person may be the guy who jacking the light everytime he gets in the ring
.Anderson asks Hardy if thats true
.Before we get a response Heyman enters
.He says that everybody will stop now and listen
.He says hes glad Hardys back so hes gonna have him in a match for the main event
.It will be Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles and Abyss is banned from ringside
.He says Anderson has a chance to gain some retribution
.He and Crimson will take on Gunner and Austin Aries.

break

Singles Match
Finish: Edwards is in control stomping on Sabin on the ground before picking him up for a scoop slam. He bounces off the rope and goes for a standing splash but Sabin move before hitting several dropkicks, He picks Edwards up but Edwards lifts Sabin up into a powerbomb position ut Sabin Gets down and lifts Edwards up and hits the cradleshock, and with that gets the 3 count
Winner:Chris Sabin

.We see Crimson backstage, Anderson
.He asks if Crimson is prepared
.He replies with hes always prepared
.Anderson tells him to watch his back because the visitor might be back
.He says he will be fine

.We cut to Heyman on the tron
.He says that Genesis is 1 week away and he has decided to add a little something to the x division title match
.The match will now be Jack Evans vs Tyler Black vs Kid Kash in Ultimate X
.And he will announce the number 1 contender to the knockouts championship at Genesis.

Singles Match
Finish:Williams isnt getting in some good offence, He hits a lethal kick to the chest and follows with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors.
He Motions for the Canadian Destroyer but as he attempts Kash flips him over before immedietly picking him up and hitting the Double Underhook Piledriver and he gets the count.
Winner:Kid Kash

break

8 Knockout Tag Match
Winter/Angelina Love/Madison Rayne/Sarita vs Tara/Miss Tessmacher/Mickie James/ODB
Finish: Its all broken down with everyone is in the ring except ODB and Sarita who are fighting on the outside, Angelina Kicks Tessmacher straight out of the ring but Tara Hits her with the widows peak, Madison hits Tara with the Rayne drop but is throw out of the ring by Mickie, Winter goes to spit the blood in Mickies face but she ducks and Hits the jumping DDT before getting the win.
Velvet Sky appears and congradulates Mickie and the others
Winners:Mickie James/Tessmacher/Tara/ODB

.Hardy is seen talking to someone in the shadows backstage

Singles Match
Jack Evans vs Tony Nese
Finish: Nese has the upper hand controlling Evans with an Abdominal Stretch, Evans gets to the ropes and Nese argues with the ref, Evans hits him with a front flip kick followed by a standing shooting star press which gets him a two count, Nese gets up and tries to clotheline Evans but he ducks and armdrags him into the corner, Evans pulls him out then goes up top and hits a corkscrew 630 splash and gets the 3 count.
Winner:Jack Evans [/B
.After the match the lights go out when they come back on instead of Nese in the ring Tyler Black is standing with markings on his face
.The lights go out again and Nese is back and Black is gone

break

[B]World Title Tournament Semi Final
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
Finish: the match is a minute in and Angle is striking Joe he ets up for the Germans but a dark figure appears at the entrance
Angle is distracted and Joe sneaks up behind and locks in the rear naked choke, Angle taps after the immense pressure applied
Winner and onto the final: Samoa Joe

.We this time see Abyss talking with the man in shadows backstage

Tag Team Match
Gunner/Austin Aries vs Mr Anderson/Crimson
Finish:Gunner has just been kicked outside by Anderson, Crimson side slams Aries before actually tagging in Anderson, He hits a Green Bay Plunge and sets up for a Mic Check, but a big boom from the pyro at the entrance is seen and distracts anderson and while he is distracted Gunner pulls Crimson from the ropes and Aries low blows Anderson and hits he Brainbuster and gets the 3 count
Winners:Gunner/Austin Aries

break

Main Event
Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Finish:Jeff hits a hurricanrana and follows up with the Twis of Fate, AJ kicks out at two Jeff looks annoyed and he goes to pick AJ up but gets a kick in the head followed by two more, AJ Sets up for the Styles Clash but again the lights go out, when they turn back on AJ is in the middle of the ring and is surrounded by Jeff,Abyss,Samoa Joe,Tyler Black,Austin Aries and Gunner all with similar marking around their eyes, Aj looks around and throws a punch at Aries but is soon ganged up on, Gunner hits the F5 ad throws him into Abyss who hits the Black Hole Slam, Kurt Angle comes running down but the numbers overwhelm him, and he is laid out in the corner and ruthlessly beaten down, AJ is pinned down and Hardy finishes the beating with a Swanton Bomb
Winner by DQ: AJ Styles
.All the men stand triumphantly as the show ends

Awesome ending man that is on another level cant wait to see what happens at Genises

CGBigMan
09-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Awesome ending man that is on another level cant wait to see what happens at Genises

thanks dude

eboy
09-13-2011, 03:39 PM
thanks dude

your welcome shiney belt champ

CGBigMan
09-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Confirmed Genesis Card so far

World Heavyweight Title Match: Matt Morgan vs Samoa Joe
Tag Team Title Match: Motor City Machine Gun vs The American Wolves
Tv Title Match: Gunner vs Crimson
Ultimate X, X Division Title Match: Jack Evans vs Tyler Black vs Kid Kash
Knockout Title Match: Velvet Sky vs TBC
And two specially announced matches
Mr Anderson vs Austin Aries
Jeff Hardy/Abyss vs Kurt Angle/AJ Styles

CGBigMan
09-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Genesis Announcement
The match between Austin Aries and Mr Anderson wil be a Number one contenders match for the TV Title

CGBigMan
09-14-2011, 04:40 AM
Genesis Announcement
New Match Added
Beer Money vs Mexican America in a Number 1 Contenders Match for the Tag Titles

CGBigMan
09-14-2011, 10:55 AM
The Theme For Genesis will be
Five Finger Death Punch - Under and Over it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LObb3PAyDQ

S.E. Zero
09-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Review:

So now Abyss and Hardy are associated with the hooded man thats been on the prowl for the past few weeks, interesting, the announcement of two great matches by Heyman was good as well.

Great opening bout with Sabin getting the win.

Good segment with Anderson and Crimson.

Great desicion from Heyman to add Kash to the X Division Championship match in an Ultimate X match as well as announcing the #1 contender for the KO's Championship at Genesis.

Awesome win for Kash over P. Williams.

Good win for the face KO's in that 8 Ko tag team match.

The man in the shadows, hmm

Awesome win for Evan but for Black to appear with markings on his face makes me think Kash had no hand in his atttack last week but rather someone else.

Joe advances, nice.

Hmm the man in the shadows again.

Great win for Gunner and Aries but I was left wanting to know why Aries attacked Anderson last week.

Huh? 0____0 WTF????!!!!!! What a swerve!!! So thats why Black by his markings and Aries by his attack on Anderson have acted strange as of late but what the hell do Joe and Gunner have to do in this? Now you have Abyss and Jeff joined by these other stars to no purpouse under the command of some fucking psycho who hides himself in the shadows?

You've done Russo proud cause its insane how mashed up things got before Genesis so hopefully at Genesis, the man in the shadows reveals himself and explains why this happened and what the purpouse of this whole thing is.

Overall, not bad but certainly a lot questions are left unanswered and Genesis should be the place to answer said questions so lets hope it does, looking forward to Genesis.

Well done.

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 06:20 AM
Review:

So now Abyss and Hardy are associated with the hooded man thats been on the prowl for the past few weeks, interesting, the announcement of two great matches by Heyman was good as well.

Great opening bout with Sabin getting the win.

Good segment with Anderson and Crimson.

Great desicion from Heyman to add Kash to the X Division Championship match in an Ultimate X match as well as announcing the #1 contender for the KO's Championship at Genesis.

Awesome win for Kash over P. Williams.

Good win for the face KO's in that 8 Ko tag team match.

The man in the shadows, hmm

Awesome win for Evan but for Black to appear with markings on his face makes me think Kash had no hand in his atttack last week but rather someone else.

Joe advances, nice.

Hmm the man in the shadows again.

Great win for Gunner and Aries but I was left wanting to know why Aries attacked Anderson last week.

Huh? 0____0 WTF????!!!!!! What a swerve!!! So thats why Black by his markings and Aries by his attack on Anderson have acted strange as of late but what the hell do Joe and Gunner have to do in this? Now you have Abyss and Jeff joined by these other stars to no purpouse under the command of some fucking psycho who hides himself in the shadows?

You've done Russo proud cause its insane how mashed up things got before Genesis so hopefully at Genesis, the man in the shadows reveals himself and explains why this happened and what the purpouse of this whole thing is.

Overall, not bad but certainly a lot questions are left unanswered and Genesis should be the place to answer said questions so lets hope it does, looking forward to Genesis.

Well done.

Thanks
Notice the things that during joe and Gunners matches
that sorta makes it abit understandable
Genesis will explain most things though

S.E. Zero
09-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks
Notice the things that during joe and Gunners matches
that sorta makes it abit understandable
Genesis will explain most things though

I noticed but what I mean is at least we knew Hardy and Abyss had direct contact with the man in the shadows as did Black from his attack last week but there was no clear indication aside from this week's that Joe, Gunner and Aries had any association with the man in the shadows which is why their involve really looked like a Russo swerve to me lol

Still it created some intrigue as to why this whole thing happened so I'm hoping Genesis has some clear, very crystal clear explinations from the man in the shadows as to why these 6 talents have been ''recruited'' and what their purpouse in TNA will be.

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 11:28 AM
I noticed but what I mean is at least we knew Hardy and Abyss had direct contact with the man in the shadows as did Black from his attack last week but there was no clear indication aside from this week's that Joe, Gunner and Aries had any association with the man in the shadows which is why their involve really looked like a Russo swerve to me lol

Still it created some intrigue as to why this whole thing happened so I'm hoping Genesis has some clear, very crystal clear explinations from the man in the shadows as to why these 6 talents have been ''recruited'' and what their purpouse in TNA will be.

I see what you mean

S.E. Zero
09-15-2011, 12:04 PM
I see what you mean

Good, I like it when people see things my way xD just kidding.

Genesis is gonna be awesome for sure ;)

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Good, I like it when people see things my way xD just kidding.

Genesis is gonna be awesome for sure ;)

im writing it now but i will be going out for while soon
it will definatly be posted by the end of the day

CGBigMan
09-15-2011, 04:43 PM
TNA Genesis

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the first ppv under Paul Heyman
.They run down the card for tonight

TV Title Number 1 Contender Match: Mr Anderson vs Austin Aries
Tag Title Number 1 Contender Match: Beer Money vs Mexican
.Paul Heyman comes out and joins Tenay and Taz on commentery

Tag Title Number 1 Contender Match
Beer Money vs Mexican America
Finish: Hernandez clohteslines Storm and takes him up for the border toss but he is to close to Roode in the corner and he pulls him down, Hernandez swings at Roode but he ducks and and storm nails the backstabber on Hernandez before nearly taking Anarquia's head off with the Last Call Superkick, Both setup the DWI and slam Hernandez down and Roode gets the 3 count.
Winner and New Number 1 Contenders: Beer Money

.Paul Heyman leaves the desk
.He says he has decided who will face Velvet Sky in the next match
.It will be Mickie James and Angelina Love as both have impressed in there matches

Knockouts Title Match
Velvet Sky(c) vs Mickie James vs Angelina Love
Finish:Velvet is in the corner whilst Angelina and Mickie fight it out, Mickie goes for a clothesline but misses and turns straight into the Botox Injenction, Angelina pins but Velvet breaks it up before hitting a Snap DDT and getting the 3 count
Winner and Still Knockouts Champion: Velvet Sky

break

.We see the hooded man talking to all of whom attacked AJ on Thursday
.We here him say all is revealed tonight, you all know what to do
.He walks up to Aries
.'Remember make sure you hurt him bad'

Austin Aries vs Mr Anderson
Finish:Anderson is on the offensive, He hits the Green Bay Plunge and gets a 2 count, He goes over Aries and receives a kick in he head, Aries gets up and locks in a Crossface, Anderson is at the ropes but Aries doesnt let go, the ref counts five and Aries is DQ'd
Winner and Number 1 Contender by DQ: Mr Anderson
.Aries has the hold on for a good 3 minutes before Security finally break him off

.Backstage Christy is interviewing Matt Morgan
.He says its his time to be champion
.He calls on joe to bring it all and do it man to man, no bs

Ultimate X 3 Way Match for the X Division Championship
Jack Evans(c) vs Tyler Black vs Kid Kash
Finish: Kash is down and Evans hits Black in the face with a roundhouse with both men down Evans climbs atop the steel structure holding he wires, He goes for a 630 but Kash gets his knees up just in time As he gets up Black Hits the Gods Last Gift, He climbs the ropes and shimmeys along hes at the Belt Kash is desperatly trying his best to pull him down but he lifts his legs and captures the belt.
Winner and New X Division Champion: Tyler Black

break

TV Title Match
Gunner(c) vs Crimson
Finish: The match has been closely fought so far with each man matched equally, Crimson bounces Gunner of the ropes looking for Red Sky but Gunner stops and hits a monstrous clothesline, he picks Crimson up looking for the F5 but Crimson elbows Gunner and gets out and hits a swinging neckbreaker, we see someone at the entrance whilst everyone is distracted Aries appears from the crowd and gets to the ring, he hand Gunner a chain and hides, Gunner hits a punch square on Crimsons nose as he turns round and gets the pin
Winner and Still TV Champion: Gunner

.Black, Gunner and Aries meet with Hardy and Abyss
.Hardy says 'Good work, all is going to plan'

break

Tag Team Match
AJ Styles/Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy/Abyss
Finish: Kurt Angle finishes off the 3 Germans on Jeff and tags in AJ who hits a springboard dropkick, He goes for the pin but Jeff reverses into his own pin but AJ kicks out, AJ tries the Pele Kick but Jeff moves and tags in Abyss who runs over and knocks Angle off the apron, angle comes back up and tries to get in but the ref stops him, Jeff comes in and hits a Twist of Fate on Aj before running out side and pulling Angle off the apron again, whilst they brawl outside, Abyss hits a Black Hole Slam on Aj and gets the win.
Winners: Jeff Hardy and Abyss

break

Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves vs The Motor City Machine Guns
Finish: Sabin and Edwards are in the ring Sabin hits a neckbreaker, and tags in Shelley they hits double team Suplex and Shelley tries the pin but gets 2, Shelley goes up top but Edwards hits a punch and Superplexes him back in both men struggle but get a tag, Richards comes in ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Sabin, He locks in a Keylock, Shelley tries to come in but Edwards clotheslines him first, Sabin eventually taps
Winners and New Tag Team Champions: The American Wolves

.JB is with Samoa Joe backstage, he asks what Joes plans are
.He simply replies 'We Are Nevermore' and leaves

Main Event
World Championship Match
Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan
Finish: Matt Morgan hits the rapidfire elbows on Joe and swings him into the corner, he runs at him but Joe moves and locks in he rear naked choke, Morgan just gets to the ropes, Joe sets Morgan up on the turnbuckle but Morgan punches Joe and gets down, Joe comes running at Morgan but gets hit with the Carbon Footprint, to his dismay Joe kicks out at 2, Joe gets thrown into the corner, again Morgan charges again but Joe pulls the ref infront and he gets crushed, Morgan kicks Joe again, he sets up for the Hellavator but the lights go out, they come back on and joe is down and the hooded man is behind Morgan, he kicks him in the gut then hits a Snap DDT, the man goes to the side of he ring and shoves the ref in, Joe covers and gets the 3 count
Winner and New World Champion: Samoa Joe
.The man comes back in the ring
.he takes down the hood and its Raven! under the hood
.he grabs a mic and gets in Morgans face before saying 'We Are Nevermore'
.Joe and Raven stand triumphant as the show ends

eboy
09-15-2011, 05:07 PM
TNA Genesis

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the first ppv under Paul Heyman
.They run down the card for tonight

TV Title Number 1 Contender Match: Mr Anderson vs Austin Aries
Tag Title Number 1 Contender Match: Beer Money vs Mexican
.Paul Heyman comes out and joins Tenay and Taz on commentery

Tag Title Number 1 Contender Match
Beer Money vs Mexican America
Finish: Hernandez clohteslines Storm and takes him up for the border toss but he is to close to Roode in the corner and he pulls him down, Hernandez swings at Roode but he ducks and and storm nails the backstabber on Hernandez before nearly taking Anarquia's head off with the Last Call Superkick, Both setup the DWI and slam Hernandez down and Roode gets the 3 count.
Winner and New Number 1 Contenders: Beer Money

.Paul Heyman leaves the desk
.He says he has decided who will face Velvet Sky in the next match
.It will be Mickie James and Angelina Love as both have impressed in there matches

Knockouts Title Match
Velvet Sky(c) vs Mickie James vs Angelina Love
Finish:Velvet is in the corner whilst Angelina and Mickie fight it out, Mickie goes for a clothesline but misses and turns straight into the Botox Injenction, Angelina pins but Velvet breaks it up before hitting a Snap DDT and getting the 3 count
Winner and Still Knockouts Champion: Velvet Sky

break

.We see the hooded man talking to all of whom attacked AJ on Thursday
.We here him say all is revealed tonight, you all know what to do
.He walks up to Aries
.'Remember make sure you hurt him bad'

Austin Aries vs Mr Anderson
Finish:Anderson is on the offensive, He hits the Green Bay Plunge and gets a 2 count, He goes over Aries and receives a kick in he head, Aries gets up and locks in a Crossface, Anderson is at the ropes but Aries doesnt let go, the ref counts five and Aries is DQ'd
Winner and Number 1 Contender by DQ: Mr Anderson
.Aries has the hold on for a good 3 minutes before Security finally break him off

.Backstage Christy is interviewing Matt Morgan
.He says its his time to be champion
.He calls on joe to bring it all and do it man to man, no bs

Ultimate X 3 Way Match for the X Division Championship
Jack Evans(c) vs Tyler Black vs Kid Kash
Finish: Kash is down and Evans hits Black in the face with a roundhouse with both men down Evans climbs atop the steel structure holding he wires, He goes for a 630 but Kash gets his knees up just in time As he gets up Black Hits the Gods Last Gift, He climbs the ropes and shimmeys along hes at the Belt Kash is desperatly trying his best to pull him down but he lifts his legs and captures the belt.
Winner and New X Division Champion: Tyler Black

break

TV Title Match
Gunner(c) vs Crimson
Finish: The match has been closely fought so far with each man matched equally, Crimson bounces Gunner of the ropes looking for Red Sky but Gunner stops and hits a monstrous clothesline, he picks Crimson up looking for the F5 but Crimson elbows Gunner and gets out and hits a swinging neckbreaker, we see someone at the entrance whilst everyone is distracted Aries appears from the crowd and gets to the ring, he hand Gunner a chain and hides, Gunner hits a punch square on Crimsons nose as he turns round and gets the pin
Winner and Still TV Champion: Gunner

.Black, Gunner and Aries meet with Hardy and Abyss
.Hardy says 'Good work, all is going to plan'

break

Tag Team Match
AJ Styles/Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy/Abyss
Finish: Kurt Angle finishes off the 3 Germans on Jeff and tags in AJ who hits a springboard dropkick, He goes for the pin but Jeff reverses into his own pin but AJ kicks out, AJ tries the Pele Kick but Jeff moves and tags in Abyss who runs over and knocks Angle off the apron, angle comes back up and tries to get in but the ref stops him, Jeff comes in and hits a Twist of Fate on Aj before running out side and pulling Angle off the apron again, whilst they brawl outside, Abyss hits a Black Hole Slam on Aj and gets the win.
Winners: Jeff Hardy and Abyss

break

Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves vs The Motor City Machine Guns
Finish: Sabin and Edwards are in the ring Sabin hits a neckbreaker, and tags in Shelley they hits double team Suplex and Shelley tries the pin but gets 2, Shelley goes up top but Edwards hits a punch and Superplexes him back in both men struggle but get a tag, Richards comes in ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Sabin, He locks in a Keylock, Shelley tries to come in but Edwards clotheslines him first, Sabin eventually taps
Winners and New Tag Team Champions: The American Wolves

.JB is with Samoa Joe backstage, he asks what Joes plans are
.He simply replies 'We Are Nevermore' and leaves

Main Event
World Championship Match
Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan
Finish: Matt Morgan hits the rapidfire elbows on Joe and swings him into the corner, he runs at him but Joe moves and locks in he rear naked choke, Morgan just gets to the ropes, Joe sets Morgan up on the turnbuckle but Morgan punches Joe and gets down, Joe comes running at Morgan but gets hit with the Carbon Footprint, to his dismay Joe kicks out at 2, Joe gets thrown into the corner, again Morgan charges again but Joe pulls the ref infront and he gets crushed, Morgan kicks Joe again, he sets up for the Hellavator but the lights go out, they come back on and joe is down and the hooded man is behind Morgan, he kicks him in the gut then hits a Snap DDT, the man goes to the side of he ring and shoves the ref in, Joe covers and gets the 3 count
Winner and New World Champion: Samoa Joe
.The man comes back in the ring
.he takes down the hood and its Raven! under the hood
.he grabs a mic and gets in Morgans face before saying 'We Are Nevermore'
.Joe and Raven stand triumphant as the show ends

great show Epic action in every match and nice reveal at the end and also some surprise results at the New Champs i didn't expect made the show even more exciting great Job man cant wait for some more

CGBigMan
09-16-2011, 04:24 AM
great show Epic action in every match and nice reveal at the end and also some surprise results at the New Champs i didn't expect made the show even more exciting great Job man cant wait for some more

thanks dude

S.E. Zero
09-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Genesis Review:

Starting the PPV with a win for Beer Money Inc. put a :D on my face.

Loved that Sky retained.

Good showing of a heel persona by Aries getting the DQ thus Anderson becomes the #1 for the TV Championship before security breaks them up.

Surprised to see Black win but given the group affiliation on the last iMPACT, I can understand most if not all them winning or showing a good amount if dominance to really put them over heading into this week's iMPACT.

Good win for Gunner followed by their little meeting.

Hardy and Abyss win, heels have dominated the PPV tonight; as a fan of heels this has made me very happy.

Very surprised to see the Guns lose but the Wolves will be great champions.

Nevermore....0____0

Joe wins and its RAVEN!!! Really? WTF? I'm pleasantly surprised.

Overall was a bit obvious to most of Nevermore dominate throug the PPV but it worked to send a message that they are not be fucked with so good job.

Great job mate.

CGBigMan
09-18-2011, 11:07 AM
iMPACT Wrestling 5

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to Impact

.Down come the members of Nevermore, lead by Raven
.Raven grabs a mic
.He asks if everyone enjoyed his reveal this past sunday
.He says he is here because the fans have shunned him
.But he is not here alone because there are many alike me
.Like Jeff Hardy, he had problems and all his fans did was turn there backs on him
.Or Abyss, He had lost his touch as the Monster and none of his fans cared the slightest bit
.He says we are back and will dominate all those who the fans have kissed asses for
.Guys like for instance, Mr Anderson
.Openly admits he's and asshole and fans cheer him for it
.So now we are getting our own back on the fans and eliminating the ones they love.
.We Are Nevermore

.Matt Morgan appears at the entrance
.He says thats all fine and dandy but on there way to 'Getting there own back' They pissed off a giant
.and his name is Matt Morgan, but you didnt just piss me off
.Out Comes AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Crimson and Jack Evans
.Morgan says that you guys have stole something from all of us
.Even Anderson would be here if Aries didnt steal a week of his career
.So now there taking everything back

.Just before everyone is about to go down to the ring
.Heyman comes up on the tron
.He says before this gets out of hand he realises that a few people were screwed, so theres gonna be a few matches tonight
.Abyss will take on Kurt Angle
.Jeff Hardy will take on AJ Styles
.Crimson will take on Austin Aries
.and last but not least
.Raven will take on Matt Morgan
.The rest of Nevermore will have a match right now
.Oh and by the way In these matches Nevermore are banned from ringside

6 Man Tag Match
Nevermore(Joe, Gunner and Black) vs American Wolves and Jesse Neal
Finish:Gunner is in the ring with Richards, He hits an exploder suplex on Richards and tries a clothesline but Richards duck and Dropkicks him, both slowly get a tag with Black and Neal coming in, He takes down black and punches Joe off the ropes, Joe runs round the ring and takes down Edwards and floores him with a kick, Gunner is distracting the ref whilst Joe comes in and hits a running boot on Neal, Gunner come in and takes care of Richards, Gunner hits the F5 on Neal, Joe pins and gets the 3 count.
Winners: Nevermore
.With both Wolves out of the ring, Nevermore start a beatdown on Neal
.Gunner hits an F5, Joe takes him up and hits the Musclebuster,
.Finally Black goes up top and hits a Corkscrew 450 Splash.

break

.Velvet Sky joins the commentery team
Knockouts Singles Match
Tara vs ODB
Finish: ODB sets up for a powerbomb, Tara gets out and takes her down with a clothesline, she legdrops ODB before picking her up and hitting the Widows Peak for the 3 count
Winner: Tara

.Angle is on the phone as AJ walks in, Angle comes off the phone
.He says Anderson wont be back next week
.AJ seems angry, He says he knows what to do
.He knows someone else
.Angle asks who
.AJ says just to wait until next week

Singles Match
Kurt Angle vs Abyss
Finish: Abyss is dominating, he throws Angle into the corner and charges at him but Angle ducks out of the way, Angle hits an Angle slam and covers but only gets a 2 count, Angle goes up top looking for a moonsault but Abyss takes him up for a shock treatment, Angle fights out and on the way down locks in the Ankle Lock, Abyss is in the middle of the ring and is forced to tap.
Winner: Kurt Angle

break

Singles Match
Crimson vs Austin Aries
Finish; Aries has a crossface locked in but Crimson gets to the ropes, Aries gets up and but repeatedly beats down Crimson at the apron, The ref pulls him away, Aries climbs up to the second rope nd as he jumps down Crimson lifts him high and hits the powerful Red Sky Powerbomb and gets the 3 count.
Winner: Crimson

.Kid Kash bursts into Heymans office
.he says he should have won on Sunday and demands another shot
.Heyman says that Jack still has his rematch clause but next week there will be 6 man elimation match to determine another number 1 contender
.Kash says fine and leaves.

.Beer Money are in the ring
.They say they are rightfully number 1 contenders
.They have given the chance to decide when they will face The American Wolves
.They say they will fight at Against All Odds in 4 weeks

Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Finish: Styles is arguing with the ref as Jeff drops out of the ring and picks up a chair, Jeff is lining up the shot when Kaz comes flying down and gets the chair off Hardy before he can swing, Aj notices Kaz leaving the ring and starts shouting at him just then, Hardy urns Styles round and hits the Twist of Fate and gets the 3 count.
Winner: Jeff Hardy
.AJ starts arguing with Kaz, Kaz talks back a little before leaving the ring.

break

.Raven is talking to Joe and Hardy
.Joe asks what Raven is going to do with Morgan
.Raven says he knows what hes doing and he will deal with Morgan
.Joe says he better

Main Event
Singles Match
Raven vs Matt Morgan
.Morgan is out and waiting
.Ravens music hits but he is nowhere to be seen
.He runs out from the crowd with a chair in hand
.He stands behind Morgan
.And as Morgan turns around he gets hit in the face with the chair and falls to the ground
.Raven keeps beating him with the chair
.Raven hits the exclamation point with the Even Flow DDT on the chair
Result: No Contest
.Raven grabs a mic and gets in Morgans face
.He says 'We Are Nevermore' and celebrates as the show ends

S.E. Zero
09-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Review:

Nevermore opens the show, nice touch after their dominance at the PPV it was expected they some good promo time and they till Morgan came out and he too has allies against Nevermore minus Anderson of course and Heyman steps in and puts some order establishing a good series of for the show. Good work there.

Good win for Nevermore but the post match beatdown on Neal was great especially since the Wolves didnt help showing tweenerish actions on their part.

Great win for Tara followed by a great backstage segment with Angle and Styles to reveal a new potential star for TNA next week.

Good wins for Angle and Crimson.to get some retribution from the action at Genesis.

Interesting segment with Kash and the announcement of the #1 contenders match for the X Division Championship.

Awesome promo by Beer Money Inc.

Good dirty win for Hardy but why create this tension between Styles and Kaz? Very interesting.

Nice way to put Raven over at the end.

Overall good show and with next week's fallout from this show, iMPACT should be quite interesting.

Great job mate

CGBigMan
09-21-2011, 01:24 PM
News Flash
TNA have signed a recently released WWE Superstar

he hasnt been released in reality

CGBigMan
09-21-2011, 04:47 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 6

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the show
.They run down some of the card for tonight
5 Man Elimination X-Division Number 1 Contender Match
Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns
Crimson vs Tyler Black
Jack Evans vs Austin Aries

.Out comes Matt Morgan alone
.He says that Nevermore are just plain pussys
.They cant win without backup or cheating
.So tonight he challenges any member of Nevermore to a Steel Cage match

.Heyman comes out
.He says thats a wonderful idea, but
.Since no number 1 contender is named for Against All Odds
.It will be a 3 way cage match
.With a hand picked superstar, hand picked that is by AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

.Morgan says fine

Singles Match
Crimson vs Tyler Black
Finish:Black is getting in good offence he dropkicks Crimson with little effect, He bounces off the ropes and this time takes out Crimsons legs which gets him him down to his Knees, He tries to pick him up but he cant lift the weight and as soon as Crimson is down he hits the Red Sky Powerbomb and covers for the win.

break

.We see Jessie Neal backstage
.He finds The American Wolves and asks why they didnt help last week
.They say they were hurt to bad and didnt want to endanger themselves and there titles
.Neal looks pissed and says they better help next time or there will be hell to pay
.Neal goes to walk away and as he turns around the Wolves jump him and lay him out
.Moore comes around and asks what the hell happened, Neal is to hurt to respond

.Velvet joins the commentary
Knockouts Singles Match
Tara vs Mickie James
Finish: Mickie sets up for the jumping DDt but Tara shoves her off and lays her out with the clothesline, She picks her up and nails the Widows Peak
Winner:Tara
.After the match Velvet comes and congratulates Tara but Tara kicks her in the gut and lays her out with the Widows Peak

.Nevermore are backstage
.Raven says that we all better get together
.Raven says that he wants Gunner in the cage, not to win but to hurt Morgan and whoever AJ has brang
.Everyone agrees

Singles Match
Jack Evans vs Austin Aries
Finish: Evans is building momentum, He kicks Aries to the ground and hits a standing shooting star press, He goes up top and motions for the 630, but Aries gets up and hits an enziguiri in the corner, Aries locks in a vicious Cross Armbreaker, Evans taps but Aries still wont let go, eventually the emts and refs get him off
Winner: Austin Aries

break

.Zema Ion finds Jeff Hardy
,Zema says he needs to be in Nevermore, hes been underappreciated for to long
.Jeff tells him to prove that he deserves it
.Zema says he will and will win the 5 man Elimination Match
.Jeff says he better

Tag Team Match
Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns
Finish:The guns double suplex Storm and Shelley goes to run off the ropes but Roode pulls them down and Shelley falls, Sabin goes to punch Roode but he ducks and headbutts Sabin in the stomach, Sabin turns into the Last Call Superkick, Storm pins and wins.
Winners: Beer Money

.Daniels comes into Heymans office.
.He says he wants in the elimination match
.Paul says hes in luck theres 1 spot left but he better get ready the match is next

break

5 Man Elimination Match for Number 1 Contendership to the X Division Title
Kid Kash vs Daniels vs Zema Ion vs Jesse Sorenson vs Tony Nese

.Everyone is fighting each other separetly on the outside except Daniels
.Danies Suicide dives onto everyone
.He takes Nese into the ring and hits the Angels Wings and eliminates hits
Tony Nese is eliminated
.In comes Kash who immedietly Hits the double underhook piledriver
.he turns into a Sorenson shoulder Block
.Sorenson eliminates Daniels
Daniels has been Eliminated
.Ion immedietly picks Sorenson up and hits the Hostile Makeover
.Ion pins and eliminates Sorenson
Jesse Sorenson has been Eliminated
.In comes Kash who picks Ion up but Ion reverses into a hurricanrana
.Ion then hits a lethal kick before going up top and hitting the 450 Splash
.Ion gets the 3 count
Kid Kash is Eliminated
Winner and Number 1 Contender: Zema Ion

Main Event
3 Way Cage Match for World Title Number 1 Contendership
Matt Morgan vs Gunner vs ???
.Morgan and Gunner are waiting
.The familer drums hit and Rhino Storms down to the ring
Finish:Rhino is in the corner whilst Morgan and Gunner slug it out, Gunner picks up Morgan but Morgan gets free and turns Gunner inside out with The Carbon Footprint, Just as Morgan Celebrates Rhino hits a massive Gore and gets the 3 count
Winner and Number 1 Contender: Rhino

.Raven and Joe are looking on
.Joe looks angry but Raven calms him down

End

S.E. Zero
09-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Review:

Good opener with Morgan challenging Nevermore till Heyman decides to use this to his advantage and make a triple threath #1 contender's Steel Cage match with and here's where it got confusing why would Styles and Angle hand pick anyone aside from themselves to be in that match to try and be the new #1 contender?; but still I'm intrugued as to who they picked as I think this involves the segment between them last week.

Great win for Crimson followed by an interesting backstage segment involving The Wolves and Freak Inc., a feud between them later on would be great to see.

Good show of dominance from Tara laying out both James and Sky.

Morgan vs Gunner vs ???

Aries has been a beast in the submission game as of late, I like it.

Ion in Nevermore could be interesting but I dont think its necessary as they already have a pretty solud stable in terms of numbers and they include 2 X Division stars at the moment, so it will interesting to see if indeed Ion wins if he will be a part of Nevermore soon.

Amazing from Beer Money over The Guns.

Daniels a part of the 5 man elimination match was a bice touch, the match was great as the eliminations went by and Ion did get the win so we'll see if Nevermore will indeed allow Ion into the group.

So thats who they were talking about last week, its RHINNOOO!!! What a great return and way to name him #1 contender to make a Rhino vs Joe feud for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Overall great show it'll be interesting to see how the feuds continue to develop as the weeks go by.

Good job mate

CGBigMan
09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
New Superstar Update
Tna have said they will reveal their new signing on next weeks impact
but he wont be in action

CGBigMan
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 7
.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us and run down the card for tonight
Kid Kash/Tony Nese vs Jesse Sorenson/Petey Williams
Crimson vs Daniels
Abyss vs Matt Morgan

.Outcomes AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Rhino and the returning Mr Anderson
.Aj speaks first and welcomes everyone to both Anderson and Rhino
.He says some are wondering why him and Angle let Rhino Have his spot in the cage last week
.Its because there giving chances
.chances to those who dont get them, he says him and Angle are in the spotlight to much so they gave the spotlight to those who deserve it
.He hands the mic to Rhino, He says that with help from these two he is finally getting his chance
.He intends to take that chance and become champion

.out comes Heyman
.He congratulates Rhino and thats thats very gracious of AJ and Angle, he says he will award this graciousness but placing in the match at Against All Odds with Anderson and Gunner
.Anderson stares at Aj and Angle
.But tonight there are more pressing matters
.He announces the main event being Samoa Joe/Gunner/Tyler Black vs Rhino/Anderson and Jack Evans
.He also announces that Angle and AJ will team up and take on Jeff Hardy and Austin Aries
.He says there is one more thing, If Nevermore do not walk out of Against All Odds with the titles they walked in with
.Someone must leave Nevermore

break

Knockout Singles Match
Mickie James vs Madison Rayne
Finish: Rayne picks up Mickie and goes for a clothesline but Mickie ducks, she immedietly gets her and hits the Jumping DDT and covers for the win
Winner: Mickie James
.down comes Tara and she gets in the ring and kicks Mickie
.She goes to set up the widows peak but Velvet runs down for the save

.Ink Inc are in Pauls office
.they demand to get a shot at the wolves tonight
.Paul says thats a great idea, it will give them a warmup before there match with Beer Money at Against All Odds
.Jessie says they will get more than a warmup

break

Singles Match
Crimson vs Daniels
Finish:Daniels is on the attack, he lays into Crimson on the canvas, he goes up top and trys the BME but Crimson moves and Daniels lands on his feet, Crimson Ahnilates him with a clotheslines, he picks him up and bounces him off the ropes and hits the Red Sky piledriver, he covers and gets the 3 count.
Winner:Crimson
.Crimson gets the mic and says that he is gunning for the title Joe has
.and he will take out anyone necessary to get it

.Nevermore are backstage
.Raven says that they have to win to prove that they are the dominant force in tna
.He expects nothing less

.On his way out Jeff is stopped by Zema Ion
.Ion asks if Jeff saw last week and if hes in
.Jeff says not yet
.He says that Tyler needs to remain champion, so you have to make sure that happens
.Zema nods as Jeff walks away

break

.We see a promo on the screen
.'A warrior enters'
.'2 Weeks'
.'Drew Galloway'

Tag Team Match
Kid Kash/Tony Nese vs Jesse Sorenson/Petey Williams
Finish:Sorenson and Nese are in, Nese hits a backbreaker and as Sorenson rolls out the ring Williams comes in and immedietly hits the Canadien Destroyer. But Kash comes in and takes him out with the Double Underhook Piledriver, he picks Nese up and pats him on the back but then hits the Piledriver again, Sorenson comes in and Kash Cotheslines him, Kash goes under the ring and comes back in with a chair, he starts hitting everybody continuously with the chair, eventually he leaves with all men laid out.
Result:No Contest

break

Tag Team Match
Ink Inc vs The American Wolves
Finish:Moore is being dominated in the corner, he is dragged to the middle by Richards and he locks in the keylock but Neil brakes it up before ducking an Edwards clothesline and taking throwing him out the ring, Moore is up and throws Richards into the corner before Neil takes him out with the spear, Moore covers and gets the win
Winners: Ink Inc

.Abyss is backstage alone
.He says the Monster is back all because of Raven
.He will stop at nothing to eliminate all the goody boys in TNA
.We follow him round the corner and we see Mark Haskins lying in a bloodied heep
.Abyss laughs and walks off

Singles Match
Abyss vs Matt Morgan
Finish: Abyss charges at Morgan in the corner before taking him out and whipping him off the ropes looking for the Black Hole Slam but he is Clotheslines by Morgan, Morgan runs back and hits Abyss with the Carbon Footprint before covering for the win.
Winner: Matt Morgan
.While celebrating Abyss runs in the ring and cracks Morgan with a chair, he hits him again before slamming him down on it with the Black Hole Slam

break

Tag Team Match
Kurt Angle/AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy/Austin Aries
.Kaz comes down to ringside
Finish:Angle is setting Hardy up for the Angle slam but Kaz comes up to the ropes and taunst Aries, Angle and the ref go over to Kaz, just then Aries knocks AJ off the apron and Hardy hits the Twist of Fate on Angle, Hardy tags in Aries uses Angles Ankle Lock on him, Angle taps as AJ argues again with Kaz.
Winners: Hardy/Aries

Main Event
6 Man Tag Match
Rhino/Mr Anderson/Jack Evans vs Samoa Joe/Gunner/Tyler Black
Finish:Anderson has taken Tyler down and he tags in Evans, who goes up top but Gunner runs round and pulls him down and hanging, Joe runs and takes Anderson out and Black is up before dropkicking Rhino, Jow gets Evans and hits the musclebuster allowing Black to get the pin.
Winners; NeverMore
.Nevermore start beating Evans down Rhino and Anderson try to get in but the rest of Nevermore come down and take them out
.AJ and Angle try to come down but are outnumbered and quickly taken down, everyone is thrown out of the ring except Evans
.Everyone hits their finishers on Evans the exclamation point being Ravens Eve Flow DDT
.Nevermore stand tall as the show ends

S.E. Zero
09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Review:

Having Angle, Styles and Rhino open was a nice touch as it solidifies their business relationship that much more along with a now returning Anderson and the somewhat alliance of Matt Morgan as well, this group could be the one to give Nevermore a run for its money.

Heyman comes out of course and makes a good series of matches and announcements so we'll see how the night continues.

Good opening match with the KO's and a win for James before tries a post match beatdown as Sky makes the save.

So Ink Inc. vs The Wolves later tonight, sweet.

Good win and promo from Crimson.

The Zema Ion Nevermore initiaion continues...interesting.

Drew Galloway eh? I wonder who that is....:p ;)

Good ruling of no contest in a great X Division tag team match making Kash display a good amount of heel actions.

Surprised to see Ink Inc. win but its good they did, it shows they can go toe to toe with the champs and win; good job.

What a vicious display of violence from Abyss as Haskins is left bloodied and layed out.

Great win for Morgan and the attack by Abyss at the end was a good touch.

Whats the issue between.Kaz and Styles? Its getting to the point where the further it goes the worse its gonna be to explain why all this happened so next try to have a segment in ring or backstage adressing why there are problems between these two.

Nevermore wins tonight and I expected that group to win so there it is :) in back to back victories before sending destroying Evans at the end, so their dominance continues, good job.

Overall a few more promos adressing issues outside of Nevermore would be nice every now and then would help develop stories and makes feuds more intense other than that all is well.

Good job

CGBigMan
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
iMPACT Wrestling 8

.Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the show

.Out comes Paul Heyman
.He says tonight is the last stop before Against All Odds
.So everyone well have a warmup match before Sunday
.first Gunner will face Rhino
.Joe will face Mr Anderson
.and Angle and AJ will team once more and take on Jeff Hardy and Tyler Black
.and finaly Raven will take on Crimson

.but he has an announcement
.After Against All Odds there will be a torunament to decide the no1 contenders to the Tag Titles
.but this isnt any old tournament
.it goes like this
.We will pair up 4 what i consider veterans with 4 of the future stars of this business
.so this is whos in
Veterans
Jeff Hardy
Raven
RVD
Kurt Angle

Stars
Jack Evans
Tyler Black
Crimson
and Drew Galloway making his debut match in TNA

.Pairings will be announced on the show in 1 week
.Out comes Nevermore who surround Heyman
.Raven asks what the hell hes thinking announcing that
.He says if we dont get the right partners then there will be hell to pay
.Heyman says he wont be intimidated
.So if they dont like then they will have to deal with it
.Paul walk out

Knockouts Singles Match
Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne
Finish: Rayne is on the offense she bounces Velvet off the ropes ad tries the clothesline but Velvet ducks, She hits the dropkick before setting Rayne up top and hitting a Tornado DDT for the win.
Winner: Velvet Sky
.Tara arrives at the entrance, she motions that she wants the title
.You can hear her shouting that Heyman made the match

break

.We see Abyss backstage
.He says the bloodbath will continue on and on
.because hes the monster he will do what he wants
.He says he lusts for the blood and pain of his enemies
.At Against All Odds he wants more and he asks anybody for anybody to take him on in No DQ
.We follow him round and we see a bloodied Doug Williams

Singles Match
Abyss vs Tony Nese and Jesse Sorenson
Finish: Both Nese and Sorenson run to run and try to gang up on Abyss but he overpowers them and throws Nese out the ring, Sorenson jumps on Abyss but he throws him over his shoulders, he picks him up and hits the shock treatment, just then Nese runs in and immedietly gets hit with the Black Hole Slam, Abyss covers and wins
.Abyss throws Nese out of the ring
.He picks up a bag from underneath and lays out several tacs before Black Hole Slamming Sorenson into them
.Abyss laugh maniacly as Sorenson screams in pain

.A similar promo from last week appears on screen
.The Warrior Arrives
.Drew Galloway
.1 Week

break

.Kaz is backstage, AJ walks in and asks what Kaz' problem is
.Is he trying to cost him matches
.Kaz says it isnt like that, he was only trying to help
.He says hel be by his side tonight
.AJ tells him not to bother
.He doesnt need help

Singles Match
Kid Kash vs Jack Evans
Finish: Evans is on the offensive, he drop kicks Kash into the corner, He runs back before hitting him straight in the face, he pulls Kash out a bit and goes up top but Tyler Black runs dows and pushes him off, and runs him and starts beatig him down
Winner by DQ: Jack Evans
.Kash has just noticed Tyler
.As he beats Jack down in the corner Kash pulls him off and asks what the hel hes doing
.Tyler just smiles before htting the Gods Last Gift and leaving

break

Singles Match
Rhino vs Gunner
Finish: Both men slug it out with each other. Gunner throws rhino off the ropes and takes him down with a big boot. He lifts him up looking for the F5 but Rhino elbows his way down before hit a belly-tobelly suplex on Gunner sending into the corner. Rhino is setting up the Gore and as soon as Gunner is up he is flattened by Rhino. He gets the 3 count.
Winner: Rhino
.After the match Austin Aries comes running down but as soon as he gets in the ring he is torn in half with another Gore
.Rhino is shouting saying its my chance and im taking it

.We cut to Raven,Joe and Hardy in the back
.Hardy asks what were doing about the tag tournament
.Raven says were winning it
.Hardy asks what if we get Crimson or Evans
.Joe says not to worry as long as one of the 2 get Tyler
.Hardy asks about the Galloway kid
.Raven says he could turn him if he needs to
.Raven tells Hardy to get ready for his match
.Hardy nods and leaves

break

Tag Team Match
AJ Styles/Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy/Tyler Black
Finish:Black and Angle are in the ring with AJ previoiusly knocked to the outside. Black swings Angle into the ropes and tries a dropkick but Angle held on. Angle takes Black and hits 1 German, 2 Germans and theres the third. Angle tags in Aj but Black gets up and takes him down with a dropkick. He goes up top. But Jack Evans comes down to the outside of the ring and distracts him. Jeff chases Evans and starts brawling. AJ at this point Enzighuires Black down and hits the Styles Clash. He gets the pin.
Winners: AJ Styles/Kurt Angle

.Ink Inc are in Haymens office
.Haymen tells them that he was massively impressed with there performance last week and that they are in the title match at Against All Odds
.As they leave and go round the corner, They are attacked by The Wolves
.The Wolves lay them out and leave laughing

break

Singles Match
Samoa Joe vs Mr Anderson
Finish: Anderson is on the offensive as he dumps Joe out of the ring. He follows and throws Joe into the steel steps, he rolls him back in the ring and follows but as soon as hes in Joe hits a quick snap slam before locking in the Rear Naked Choke. Anderson taps.
Winner: Samoa Joe

.Outcomes Crimson
.He says Raven is just another stepping stone towards the worlt title
.If he has to then he will go through all of Nevemore to get at Joe
.He tells Raven to get his ass out here now

break

.Raven has entered
Main Event
Singles Match
Raven vs Crimson
Finish: Crimson has dominated so far, He lifts Raven up and dumps him over the ropes before going outside, just then all of Nevermore come out and start attacking Crimson, They are followed by AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Mr Anderson, Rhino and Jack Evans.
Result: No Contest
.Everyone is brawling
.Theres bodies flying everywere
.Outcomes security and they pull Nevermore off and down the ramp
.Nevermore and the others are exchanging words as the show ends

S.E. Zero
10-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Review:

Good opener with Heyman announcing the card and the tourney after the PPV to determine #1 contenders for the Tag Team Championships before Nevermore their presence and power be put on display as they try to persuade or rather threaten Heyman to make the teams they want but Heyman proves why he's in charge and walks out unscathed.

Great win for Sky and for Tara to challenge and announce Heyman himself had approved the match between Sky and Tara for the KO's was great.

Abyss adds Douglas Williams to his list of victims left bloodied in the backstage area before defeating Nese and driving his back on those thumbtacks of his, good job there.

Galloway's debut is soon to come.

Good segment between Kaz and Styles.

Black attack Evans and Kash...interesting >.> <.<

Great show of dominance from Rhino delivering back to back Gores to Gunner and Aries.

Nevermore discuss potential partners, hmmm....

Awesome win for Angle and Styles.

Peculiar choice to add Ink Inc. to the Tag Team Championship but The Wolves attack was well executed.

Good win for Anderson and the promo from Crimson was short but good as well.

The No Contest was a great ending plus the brawl at the end was awesome.

Overall a lot buzz and intrigue surrounds the next show, cant wait to see it.

CGBigMan
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Against All Odds Card so far

Abyss' No DQ Open Challenge

Knockouts Title Match, Velvet Sky vs Tara

Tv Title Match, Gunner vs Mr Anderson vs AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle

Tag Title Match, American Wolves vs Beer Money vs Ink Inc

X Division Title Match, Tyler Black vs Zema Ion vs Jack Evans

World Title Match, Samoa Joe vs Rhino

And newly announced
Crimson looks to go through another member of Nevermore
As he takes on Jeff Hardy

CGBigMan
11-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Against All Odds

-Tenay and Tazz welcome us to Against All Odds before running down the card

Knockouts Title Match
Velvet Sky(c) vs Tara
Finish: Tara has Velvet in the corner she stomps on her before the ref pulls her off, as she argues with the ref Velvet gets up and nails the clothesline, She follows with another, she climbs up top and attempts a tornado DDt but Tara pushes her off, Tara sets up for the Widows Peak but Velvet gets out and hits the doublearm DDT before getting the win
Winner and still Knockouts Champion: Velvet Sky

.Abyss is backstage
.We here him say its time
.Time to add another to the list
.He walks off

No DQ Match
Abyss v ???
.Abyss is standing waiting.
.The British Invasion music hits and outcomes Magnus
.He says that Abyss hurt 2 people he considers friends
.so tonight hes going to hurt Abyss. He charges to the ring
Finish: Theres a multitude of weapons in the ring as both men are laid out, Magnus is up first and he sets up a table, he picks up Abyss and tries to lift him but Abyss fights out and throws him out of the ring with him following, he throws Magnus into the steel steps before hitting a chokeslam on the outside, He throws him back into the ring and picks up two bags from under the ring, he comes back and put the tacs from 1 big and glass from the other on the table He lifts up Magnus but Magnus fights out and picks Abyss up and hits Tormentum, He pins but only gets two as he shows his shock, he goes up top and as he jumps down Abyss throttles him before hiting a chokeslam through the table, Abyss pins and wins as Magnus writhes in pain on the glass and tacs.

.highlights are shown of the brutal match
.Tenay and Tazz introduce the next match

Singles Match
Crimson vs Jeff Hardy
Finish: Jeff hits his jumping dropkick into Crimson in the corner, As he poses to the fans he turns into Crimson who turns him inside out with a massive clothesline. Crimson lifts Hardy up and throws him into the corner, he lays into him with punches before backing off, Whilst the ref deals with Hardy outcomes Austin Aries but as soon as hes in the ring he laid out by Crimson but Crimson turns round and is hit with a Twist of Fate, Hardy pins but only gets two, Hardy goes up top and tries the Swanton but Crimson moves before Hitting his Red Sky Powerbomb, he covers and gets the win.
.Austin Aries runs into the ring but eats another Red Sky

.A quick recap of the X Divison championship fued between all 3 men

3-way Match for the X Division Championship
Tyler Black(c) vs Zema Ion vs Jack Evans
Finish: Black is out the ring as Ion and Evans fight it out, Evans hits the front flip kick before going up top, Black gets up and pushes Evans off, as Black enters the ring Evans clotheslines him out taking himself with it, Ion hits a suicide dive on them both, This time Evans is first in followed by Black, Evans hits a spinning heel kick before going up top and hitting the 630 Splash, he covers but Ion is in to break it up, he quickly hits the Hostile Makeover on Evans, Ion stands up and looks at both men, he shakes his head before putting Black on top of Evans the ref counts 3
Winner and still X Division Champion: Tyler Black
.Black gets up and Ion comes to lift his hand but Black smiles before hitting Gods Last Gift.

.Tazz reminds us that if Nevermore dont walk out with the titles they came in with then someone must leave Nevermore.

4-way match for the TV Title
Gunner(c) vs Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles vs Mr Anderson
Finish: Angle is in the corner whilst AJ is outside, Anderson and Gunner start slugging it out before Gunner hits a suplex. He pins but gets two. Angle comes in and tries an Angle slam but Gunner moves out and hits a big boot, in comes AJ who ducks a clothesline and hits a Pele kick. but Angle throws AJ outside and follows, Anderson hits Gunner with the Mic Check, he ins and gets the win.
Winner and new TV Champion: Mr Anderson
.Gunner sits and realises whats happened.

3-way Tag Team match for the Tag Team Titles
American Wolves(c) vs Beer Money vs Ink Inc
Finish: Storm is brawling with Edwards, Roode is brawling with Neal and Moore and Richards are outside. Storm throws Edwards outside and they take Neal up and hit the DUI, But Moore and Richards come in and break it up before Moore pick up Richards up and hits a Mooregasm but he is hit with a double suplex by Beer Money, Roode turns into a Spear by Neal, but he i met by a LAst Call Superkick and as Storm goes for a pin Edwards comes in and hits a powerbomb before locking in a Shapshooter, Storm taps
Winners and still Tag Team Champions: American Wolves

.A video package highlighting Rhinos return and chalenge for the title is shown.
.Raven is shown looking on.

Single match for the World Championship
Samoa Joe vs Rhino
Finish: Joe takes Rhino into the corner before hitting his signature kick, He sets Rhino up in the corner but Rhino kicks him away before hitting a belly to belly suplex, he pins but gets two, he goes into the corner and charges at Joe but joe moves and he hits the ring post with his shoulder, He put him on the corner and hits he Musclebuster, he pins but gets 2, hes showcked and frustrated and he arges with the ref but Rhino is up and he hits a Gore, He only gets two, he picks Joe up and as he tries something but Joe quickly moves and locks in the Rear-Naked Choke, Rhino is refusing to give up but he eventually fades and the ref declares that he cant go on.
Winner and still World Champion: Samoa Joe

.Raven is shown smiling as he walks away and the show ends

S.E. Zero
11-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Against All Odds Review:

Great KO's kick us off as Sky retains the gold.

Little words followed by big action from Abyss give him a win over Magnus tonight.

Great win by Crimson over Hardy and still having Crimson dominate over Aries at the end was a nice touch.

Great to see Black retains before a reminder of Raven's statement that should any champion in his group Nevermore lose tonight their tenure in Nevermore will end as Gunner loses the TV Championship to the new TV Champion Mr. Anderson....Anderson.

Awesome win for The Wolves as they retain here tonight.

A big win for Joe and Nevermore to end the night.

Overall a good bit of controversy is sure to strike Nevermore as Gunner and fellow Hardy lost tonight so it will be interesting to see what Raven will do to make them suffer the consequences of their defeats tonight while a new champion was vrowned and the other retained.

Good job bro.

CGBigMan
03-19-2012, 04:42 AM
if i get time ill try and do some shows for this again

CGBigMan
07-06-2012, 07:38 AM
ill give a big update on this in a couple of mins

CGBigMan
07-06-2012, 08:06 AM
okay instead of doing full shows
ill do a recap sort of thing then start from the next ppv

As herman said there will be a tag team tournament
the teams are as follows

Jeff Hardy and Tyler Black
Raven and Drew Galloway
RVD and Jack Evans
Kurt Angle and Crimson

----

Nevermore were forced to boot someone from there group, they chose Gunner

----
The British invasion are trying to exact revenge on Abyss but Abyss has beaten both Williams and Haskins
Magnus will face Abyss at Victory Road

----

Hernandez and Anarquia had a war of words and split, Hernandez made a Loser leaves Tna Challenge with Anarquia accepted

----

after communication issues from Crimson and Angle, RVD and Evans advanced in the tournament
Angle took exception to this and cost Crimson a match against RVD
Crimson called out Angle and the two will meet at Victory Road

----

Raven announced that Austin Aries would take Gunners TV Title rematch clause and face MR Anderson

----

Zema Ion looked to face Tyler Black but after losing to Austin Aries he was denied,
He then announced that he will prove to Heyman he should get to face Black for the title
but Petey Williams, Kaz and Chris Sabin all stated there claim to the title
Heyman announced that all 4 men will face Tyler at Victory Road for the title

----

After Drew Galloway won his debut match against alex Shelley
Nevermore laid it down that he must join them or be there enemy
the tag tournament match between Hardy/Black and Raven/Galloway
looked to be in the bag for Nevermore, but Galloway wouldn't back down and tried his best to fight off Hardy and Black but Raven had other thoughts and Hardy and Black laid out Galloway before Hardy let Raven get the win, thus Raven and Galloway went through
Raven said he would win the tournament with or without a partner.
Galloway challenged any of Nevermore to a match at Victory Road, Hardy accepted and they will face off at the ppv

---
Heyman announced that the final tournament match and the title match would both take place at Victory Road
but he also made a 3-way no1 contenders match for the world title
Rhino vs Morgan vs AJ Styles
Styles won and he will face Joe at Victory Road

---

Victory Road Card

Magnus vs Abyss
Crimson vs Kurt Angle
Drew Galloway vs Jeff Hardy
Hernandez vs Anarquia- Loser leaves TNA
Mr Anderson(c) vs Austin Aries- TV Title Match
Tyler Black(c) vs Zema Ion vs Petey Williams vs Kaz vs Chris Sabin- X-Division Title Match
Raven vs RVD and Jack Evans- Tag Title Tournament Final (Raven announced that he won't need a partner)
American Wolves(c) v Tag Tournament Winners- Tag Title Match
Samoa Joe(c) vs AJ Styles

CGBigMan
08-20-2012, 10:12 AM
TNA Victory Road

.Mike Tenay and Tazz welcome us to Victory as the fireworks
.We go straight into the first match

Hernandez vs Anarquia
Loser Leaves TNA Match
Finish:anarquia has Hernandez on the ground, He goes up top and hits a flying Legdrop, He picks up Hernandez but is shoved into the ref who is knocked out. Anarquia hits a dropkick he goes to set something uo but as he does someone whose face is covered comes down to the ring with a chair and he gets in and Smacks Anarquia over the head before reviving the ref and hiding at the side of the ring, Hernandez covers and gets the 3
Winner: Hernandez, Anarquia is gone from TNA

.The masked man reappeares in the ring, he hugs Hernandez then gets the mic
.He says 'To live and die in L.A.X
.He removes the mask and its Homicide

.Tazz says were going to move straight on to our next match

Magnus vs Abyss
Finish: Abyss is dominating, he hits a big clothesline before gloating to the crowd, he picks up Magnus and gets him on his shoulder, but Magnus fights off and lands a big boot, both men are down as Magnus is exhausted, just then Douglas Williams and Mark Haskins run out but Abyss is up and he clobbers them both as they get in, Magnus takes his chance and tries a quick roll up but Abyss kicks out at 2, Abyss get Magnus up on his shoulders again but Williams and Haskins are in again, Haskins distracts the ref and Williams hits a low blow, Williams and Haskins bail out and Magnus using all of his strength gets Abyss up and hits his Tormentum. He covers and gets the 3.
Winner: Magnus
.The British Invasion stand tall in the ring

,Raven is backstage
.He is with Abyss who looks annoyed
Raven: Don't worry big man ill make sure we do something about the British Invasion
Abyss: Fine but i hope you do it soon
Raven: We will, now i have to go see Heyman
.Raven walks off and we see him enter Heymans Office

Heyman: ah Raven im glad your here, we need to talk about your tag match
Raven: i told you Paul i don't need no partner , i have nevermore
Heyman: See thats where your wrong Raven, for all of tonights matches other member of Nevermore are banned
Raven:WHAT!, don't screw me Paul we will control all of TNA soon enough
Heyman: So you think buddy boy, but anyway you can't go into a tag match alone, so heres what happening, you will have a partner but foul find out who it is later on, infact after this match your next up,*Heyman Smiles* so ill see ya around.
.Raven walks off angrily.

.Christy Hemme is backstage with Austin Aries
Hemme: Austin tonight you get a chance to win back the TV Title for Nevermore, how do you feel?
Austin: you know i feel great, but that doesn't matter because I've made a promise, i promise that i will get that Title back and Nevermore will be even more powerful than we already are
.Austin walks off

TV Title Match
Mr Anderson(c) vs Austin Aries
Finish:Its been back and forth so far, Anderson runs at Aries but Aries counters and locks in a cross face, Anderson writhes in pain but after a good few minutes of struggling he makes it to the ropes, Aries is forced to let go and Anderson ducks out of the ring, Aries follows intently but Anderson hits a drop toe hold onto the steps and then pushes him back into the ring, he pick him up and sets up for the Mic Check but Aries reverses into a Dragon Suplex which he nails. He covers but Anderson just gets the shoulder up in time. Aries is getting frustrated, he goes up top and tries 450 Splash but Anderson moves out of the way, Anderson gets Aries on his shoulders and he hits the Green Bay Plunge, He goes up top and nails the Kenton Bomb. Anderson covers and gets the win
Winner and still TV Champion: Mr Anderson

Singles Match
Crimson vs Kurt Angle
Finish: both men are feeling the effects of the long lasting match, they both start trading punches with each other whilst the crowd cheers each one, Crimson overpowers Angle into the corner and runs full force but eats turnbuckle and turn into an Angle Slam, Angle pulls down his straps but Crimson rolls out to the ring, Angle follows and brings him in but gets hit with a massive spear, Crimson covers but gets only 2, he seems frustraded as he stalks over Angle but Angle is quickly up and gets Crimson into the Ankle Lock, Crimson writhes in pain and is close to tapping, eventually he rolls through and Angle hits the corner, he turn s and runs at Crimson but Crimson has just enough to hit the Red Sky Powerbomb, he covers and gets 3.
.Crimson shows his delight at the biggest win of his career before exiting

Tag Team Tournament Final
Raven/??? vs RVD/Jack Evans
.Raven has entered and he shouts 'whos it gonna be whilst waiting on his partner'
.Raven looks on as the music plays and Rhino runs out
.Both men exchange words as Rhino starts the match
Finish: Both Raven and Rhino have been reluctant but co-operative to an extent, Rhino is dominating Evans with his size advantage, Evans is thrown into the corner and Rhino back up calling for the gore but Raven tags himself in to Rhinos annoyance, both men argue and eventually Rhino goes out, Raven turns and is hit straight in the face with a dropkick from Evans, Evans feeds off the crowd and hit the standing shooting star press, the fans chan and Evans tags in RVD, Raven crawls over and makes the tag, Rhino is hit with the spin kick on his entry, RVD runs to attack Raven but falls out as the ropes are pulled, Evans runs i but is nailed with the spinebuster from Rhino, both men are down Rhino crawls over looking for the tag but as he does Raven drops down and starts walking up the ramp, Rhino looks on he gets up but RVD jumps in with the flying clothesline, Evans and RVD hit simultaneous legdrops and RVD follows up with the 5 Star Frog Splash, Evans jumps up top and nails the 450 Splash, he covers and he gets the win for his team
Winners and No 1 Contenders: RVD and Jack Evans

.Raven is shown walking back stage when Hardy appears
.Hardy: what the hell was that?
.i thought we were to get every title, not bail when we could have
.Raven:Dont Doubt me Jeff, ofcourse we want those titles, but we want them in our terms, not Heymans
.Dont worry we will get them soon enough, now you just worry about that Galloway kid
.Hardy walks off

Singles Match
Drew Galloway vs Jeff Hardy
Finish:Its been back and forth so far with neither man maintaing an advantage for very long, Jeff hits the drop toe hold and follows with a leg drop, he picks up Drew and tries a Twist of Fate but Drew reverses and shoves Jeff into the corner and then hits a vicious clothesline to the back of Jeffs head, this time Drew lifts him him up but Jeff pushes him and he lands badly out of the ring, Jeff goes up top and nails a whisper in the wind onto Drew on the outside, again both taking the hit as badly as each other, both men are down on the outside, the ref starts the count, he gets closer and closer and drew gets to the side but hes to late and the ref counts both men out.
Result: Draw by Double Count-Out

.Tenay states that the X-Division title match is now an elimination match and is on next

5 Man Elimination Match for the X-Division Title
Tyler Black(c) vs Kaz vs Petey Williams vs Zema Ion vs Chris Sabin
Eliminations:
Kaz is eliminated by Zema Ion after the Hostile Makeover
Zema Ion is eliminated by Tyler Black after being hit by Williams' Canadian Destroyer and Tyler stealing it
Sabin is eliminated by Williams after another Canadian Destroyer
Last Two: Petey Williams and Tyler Black
Finish: both are worn out from the match, Black throws Petey to the outside, he jumps onto the ropes and quickly hits a 360 splash which nails Petey and makes the fans go wild, both men are slow to get up, Petey is first into the ring and as Black gets in Wiliams hits an insane running Canadian Destroyer which sends Black under the ropes but still in the ring whilst Petey seems have used the last of his strength on the move, again the fans go nuts chanting 'Holy Shit' over and over. Black is on the apron and Petey gets up black jumps up and nails the hurricanrana, Black eyes light up and he sees the opportunity he lifts Petey up and looks for Gods Last Gift but Petey fights out and pushes him in the corner before hitting a hard dropkick, again Pete sets up Tyler and motions for the finish but Black lifts him up but Petey rolls into a pin but just gets two, he sits up but gets nailed in the face with a hard kick, Tyler goes up top, motions for the finish before htting the spectaculer 360 Corkscrew Splash, he pins and gets the 3 in an incredible match.
Winner and still X-Division Champion: Tyler Black

.Christy Hemme is backstage with the American Wolves
.'How do guys plan to beat off your newest competitors in RVD and Jack Evans?'
.'Christy it would stupid of us to tell you how we are going to beat those two, just realise the we are the best in the business and we will demolish those two and keep these titles.
.The Wolves walk off with a rather smug look on there face.

CGBigMan
08-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Tag Team Championship Match
American Wolves(c) vs RVD and Jack Evans
Finish: The challengers have obviously had the disadvantage of this being there second match of the night abused, with the Wolves slowly wearing them down and niether challenger getting there usual high flying offense working, Evans is in the ring with the Wolves using quick tags to immobilise Evans, Edwards starts stomping away at the downed Evans before posing smugly to the crowd then flipping the bird when they dissaprove, he picks up Evans looking for a power bomb but Evans quickly reverses into a hurrcarana, Evans is slowly making his way to RVD as Edwards is making his way across to Richards, both men are tagged at the same time to rapturous appluase, RVD hits a series of his signature kicks then a quick suplex which keeps Richards down, he bounces off the ropes and hits a beautiful Rolling Thunder, He goes up top but Edwards shoves him off and down onto the canvas, Evans now comes and bounces of the ropes and nails a springboard DDT on Edwards but immedietly gets levelled with a Richards clothesline, Richards looks over RVD and stalks him before trying to set up the sharpshooter, he locks it in and RVD screams in pain, he crawls over and only just gets the ropes forcing Richards to break the hold, Richards starts arguing with the ref and Edwards comes in aswell, but Evans is on the top rope begging them to turn around, as they do he hits both with a top rope dropkick, both land ontop of each other , Evans looks on then nails a Stand Shooting Star Press. RVD is now uptop and he hits his 5 Star Frog splash with pinpoint precision, the crowd are behind Evans and RVD, Evans now goes up top and hits the stunning 630 Splash, RVD shoves Edwards out and covers Richards for the 3 count
Winners and new Tag Team Champions: RVD and Jack Evans.
. Both men hug each other and take in the crowd as they cheer loudly

.All of Nevermore are backstage
.Joe takes his chance to speak
.'We all know what this title means to not just me but all of us'
.'This title is a sign of the disrespect from the fans we all got and are continuing to get'
.'So tonight i take out AJ Styles, and next week we take our next step to becoming the most dominant men in TNA'
.All of Nevermore agree and as Joe walks off for his match
.Raven:'Guys we need to make sure that what Joe syas resonates throughout the lockeroom, and for that to happen we need to make sure that that title remains with Nevermore.
.'We Are Nevermore'

.A Video package starts
.Its shows Nevermores beginnings with Joe winning the title of Morgan at Genesis,
.Ravens promo on the following Impact and Nevermore constant beatdowns including Gunner when kicked out
.Joes defense against Rhino is also shown
.Its Ends with Styles gaining no 1 contendership and promising he will end Nevermore

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Samoa Joe(c) vs AJ Styles
.JB Gets the introductions underway with many Boos for Joe and the expected cheer for Styles
Finish:Aj has constantly used his speed to chip away at Joe whilst dodging most of his strong attacks which is frustrating Joe to no end,
Hardy is shown now sprinting to the ring but as he gets there he is clobbered by Rhino who snuck out from under the ring, Rhino and Hardy battle out of the arena, neither Joe or AJ were distracted and Joe has taken somewhat of an advantage after hitting a senton, Austin Aries is now running down but Matt Morgan come from out of the crowd and nails Aries with the Carbon Footprint effectively eliminating him from doing anything, Morgan now stands guard, Joe has Aj on his soldiers and as he spins he hits the ref and Aj fights out then hits a Pele Kick, The remainder of Nevermore are at the top of the stage but havent tried to test Morgan who is joined by Crimson from the crowd, Aj has went outside and grabbed chair wile the ref is down, but another man with a bandana covering his face comes from behind AJ out of Moragn and Crimsons sight hits AJ in the back of the head with a thunderous kick, he takes his bandana off and revels that he is Low-Ki He lifts AJ up before hitting the Ki Crusher on the chiar then pushing AJ into the ring again which Joe notices and quickly locks in the Rear Naked Choke, AJ tries to fight out but eventually is forced to tap.
Winner and still TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Samoa Joe
.Ki is still hiding, and Joe barges past Morgan and Crimson and joins Nevermore in celebrating
.Morgan and Crimson come to console AJ but AJ just shoves them off and they leave
.Ki comes from behind with the Chair and crack AJ over the head, he goes up top and hits the Warriors Way
.he just stares at AJ and leaves

CGBigMan
08-31-2012, 10:00 PM
News

TNA are reportedly trying to strike a deal with several companies in Japan regarding superstars appearing on TNA Television

The stipulation of the X-Division champion being allowed to face the World champion should he wish to do so will be used and played upon nearer the time of the ppv