PDA

View Full Version : Find of The Day - This is Destiny!

ELNIOJR
09-10-2011, 06:46 AM
This is like the third picture that I've seen of a young CM Punk, side by side with Stone Cold Steve Austin. And you know, this is Destiny. These 2 really need to step in the ring and go at it. Please WWE, book it already. In fact CM Punk said a couple months ago, this match writes itself:

CM Punk's Interview:

I don't think it's any secret. I think the biggest match any wrestling company can do right now is CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've thought that since I was 15. I'm straight edge, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke. And that is the perfect protagonist or antagonist to Stone Cold Steve Austin, depending on how you want to spin it. It writes itself. You would have to try really, really hard to fuck that one up.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/300784_279141772102106_190656814283936_1338434_475 4734_n.jpg

Let's Hope Wrestlemania 28 is the right time...

dres1214
09-10-2011, 07:50 AM
That is a good find! Personally I don't think SCSA vs CM Punk needs a script. I would let them two just go out there and bring the house down.

The Brown One
09-10-2011, 08:59 AM
That would be one hell of a feud. They have so much to work with, and are both amazing on the mic. If we're really lucky, and SSCA can compete, then we'l see this in a year or two.

Y2J___Y2J
09-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Punk can carry anybody in a match, Austin wouldn't be as agile as he used to be.. But decent match at worst.

I would think that WWE would stop Punk from sayin' anything too bad in a promo though, they can't have him make Austin look like a tool.
As good as Austin is on the mic.. Punk would own him. But would never be allowed too

zrdt12
09-10-2011, 09:37 AM
I don't think SCSA is cleared to compete or he would have done so by now. I think it's a matter of making exceptions for one last match.

ELNIOJR
09-10-2011, 09:51 AM
I don't think SCSA is cleared to compete or he would have done so by now. I think it's a matter of making exceptions for one last match.

He said it himself, that he has one more match on him. And also, he said recently that if he was to have one more match, then definately, CM Punk is the first pick for his opponent. Dear God...

Rich Cranium
09-10-2011, 09:57 AM
I am guessing this was Punk's early wrestling days? Is this why they have a few pics together?

On toppic: I don't see Austin going beyond the role of a ref or enforcer.

Tomsta666
09-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Well Austin has being saying for years that he has one more match in him. So we'll see :) As Punk said himself It writes itself.

ELNIOJR
09-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I am guessing this was Punk's early wrestling days? Is this why they have a few pics together?

On toppic: I don't see Austin going beyond the role of a ref or enforcer.

I'm not sure Punk was a wrestler here, maybe just a fan, but he did take some pictures with Austin when he was young. He's a lucky bastard. And here they seem like Big Time Fellas, discussin life, Sports, Wrestling, women :)

zrdt12
09-10-2011, 11:17 AM
He said it himself, that he has one more match on him. And also, he said recently that if he was to have one more match, then definately, CM Punk is the first pick for his opponent. Dear God...

There's no doubt that Austin would wrestle at least one more match, he wouldn't seem to be that concerned for himself. I just don't know what WWE's policy is on letting injured wrestlers wrestle. Edge made mention that they would never clear Edge to wrestle again.

steveorton
09-10-2011, 11:19 AM
SCSA vs CM Punk Cheers I'll drink to that.

AOF666
09-10-2011, 11:30 AM
As much I would like to see Austin to compete in more match, it's not going to happen. Austin will never be cleared to wrestle.

BlazersDozen
09-10-2011, 11:31 AM
If Austin wasn't cleared years ago to wrestle at I think WM20 then he's not going to be cleared 8 years later.

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Austin have seem to have 2 or 3 guys call him out.... Miz, and Punk being the main 2...
Right now it looks like Triple H going get the best of Punk at NoC so their feud can be carried out to Wrestlemaina where Punk should come out on top...

Androo
09-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Punk is Stone Colds illegitimate child.

Watch WWE see this and try and make it happen onscreen!!

the wrestling shade
09-10-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure Punk was a wrestler here, maybe just a fan, but he did take some pictures with Austin when he was young. He's a lucky bastard. And here they seem like Big Time Fellas, discussin life, Sports, Wrestling, women :)
Lol you are thinking too much my friend :P but Still i would like to see the both of them in some capacity together maybe not a match because Austin is not cleared to wrestle in a WWE ring or thats what i heard long ago

Ares91
09-10-2011, 11:49 AM
If they could have done this during Punk's straight edge society era, it would have been epic, seeing as punk was a mega-heel during that time. Now he's more a tweener.

dres1214
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
If Austin wasn't cleared years ago to wrestle at I think WM20 then he's not going to be cleared 8 years later.

So? You say that it's been 8 years since he last wasn't cleared to wrestle.( WM20) So? Eight years later, after taking the time off he still can't be cleared to wrestle? Wouldn't it be the other way around? You rest your body after 8 years of not taking any serious bumps. Other than his fight scenes in movies. I mean he prob has to get cleared for that. It's just confusing on how "we" know that he can't be cleared.... I don't think SCSA will have a problem getting cleared.

tittle97
09-10-2011, 11:59 AM
If they could have done this during Punk's straight edge society era, it would have been epic, seeing as punk was a mega-heel during that time. Now he's more a tweener.

Yeah, but can go mega-heel again in the drop of a hat.
I'd love to see them at Mania, but I don't think it'll happen this year...

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2011, 12:01 PM
So? You say that it's been 8 years since he last wasn't cleared to wrestle.( WM20) So? Eight years later, after taking the time off he still can't be cleared to wrestle? Wouldn't it be the other way around? You rest your body after 8 years of not taking any serious bumps. Other than his fight scenes in movies. I mean he prob has to get cleared for that. It's just confusing on how "we" know that he can't be cleared.... I don't think SCSA will have a problem getting cleared.
If Vince see the oppurntunity to make money he'll be clear to wrestle anyone...
But movies and wrestling is 2 different things as well, movies you can have double ready to take a bump or such, wrestling you can't..
The fact is he would probably have to provide a doctor order to work, and pass the wellness test, which WWE would overlook in some cases..

BlazersDozen
09-10-2011, 12:03 PM

Doesn't work that way. He's almost 10 years older which means his bones are getting weaker...not stronger just because he's had a decade off. If he was 30 again, then yeah.

If Tazz can't return for even ONE match at One Night Stand, then most def Stone Cold won't be allowed to have one match especially since WWE has increased their health views about wrestlers recently.

willos19991
09-10-2011, 03:19 PM
yea straight edge punk vs stone cold would have been awesome, but i can see them having a feud about how stone cold was inducted into the hall of fame by vince mcmahon or something like that, but to be honest punk vs stone cold by it self would be good enough for me, what puzzles me is that punk was a fan of austin, you know with him being straight edge and all that, also is it just me or does punk has a close resemblance to eminem when he was doing the whole slim shady gimmick

Tribe
09-10-2011, 05:50 PM
It would be a good match ... one can only wish it would happen!!

Ares91
09-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Isn't jericho pushing for a feud between himself and Punk?

ELNIOJR
09-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Isn't jericho pushing for a feud between himself and Punk?

Would be AWESOME aswell. Imagine the Trash Talk...

steveorton
09-12-2011, 08:05 AM
If it's Punk vs Y2J or Punk vs SCSA either way the fans win.

Y2Jryder
09-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Why would SCSA his last match be vs Punk?
Just because some twitter crap?
I would say that his last match will be The Rock vs SCSA, just saying

steveorton
09-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Why would SCSA his last match be vs Punk?
Just because some twitter crap?
I would say that his last match will be The Rock vs SCSA, just saying

No StoneCold actually said that if he has to do one more match it would be against CM Punk.