PDA

View Full Version : Mason Ryan Return?

Raab22
09-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Anyone else think he will return at NOC?

WWE seemed to be giving him a steady push till he was injured and I can think of no better way to get that push back on track than by having him laying out Nash and/or HHH to help Punk win. That would be a huge feather in his cap right there. I see him very much as CM Punks 'Diesel' and needs to come back with a bang.

Tommy Thunder
09-10-2011, 06:10 AM
Well he returned on Thursday's Superstars.

Dude573
09-10-2011, 06:14 AM
I like Mason Ryan, but I doubt he'll be featured at NOC. Not many of the audience (kids) will remember who he is, I don't think he is big enough yet for a big game return.

ELNIOJR
09-10-2011, 06:25 AM

WWE seemed to be giving him a steady push till he was injured and I can think of no better way to get that push back on track than by having him laying out Nash and/or HHH to help Punk win. That would be a huge feather in his cap right there. I see him very much as CM Punks 'Diesel' and needs to come back with a bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaZedAWmlE

Well he returned on Thursday's Superstars.

machoo mann
09-10-2011, 06:44 AM

well he beated JTG on Superstars so some sort of bang was made? :D

Raab22
09-10-2011, 06:58 AM
well he beated JTG on Superstars so some sort of bang was made? :D

I dont watch superstars, but glad to know he 'beated' him, still could be involved in Punks match, hopefully anyway

The Brown One
09-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Mason Ryan hasn't done anything big in a long time. I'll give him time, but so far, Batista is a much better wrestler and promo cutter. If Ryan wants a push, he should work for it, rather than having squash matches or saying one-word promos.

captainmoonlight
09-10-2011, 09:06 AM
I'd have him join rhodes and dibease, ted could 'buy' him with a view to it not lasting and destroying them both.

Y2J___Y2J
09-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Yeaaaaahh he's on Superstars...

Bennyladd1
09-10-2011, 09:59 AM
I dont watch superstars, but glad to know he 'beated' him, still could be involved in Punks match, hopefully anyway

I agree with you Raab, if Nash comes down to take out punk then mason could help punk out :) also "the brown one" i don't get what u mean, Mason has only been in the wwe since january?

Tommy Thunder
09-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Mason Ryan hasn't done anything big in a long time. I'll give him time, but so far, Batista is a much better wrestler and promo cutter. If Ryan wants a push, he should work for it, rather than having squash matches or saying one-word promos.

What do you mean "in a long time"? He hasn't been in WWE that long, and he's been injured for the last month or 2!

CobraNightviper
09-10-2011, 11:27 AM
May be he's got Ryan confused with Batista I watched raw in spanish one time and the anouncers kept calling him Batista2.

Ares91
09-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Seeing as Mason Ryan was a part of Punk's New Nexus, and a bodyguard role was originally planned for him (rumoured), a return at NOC as Punk's bodyguard is quite possible. Although they need to change his gimmick and look, he looks like Batista's illegitimate half-brother.

Ares91
09-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Lol, Jericho called him Batistwo on his debut.

Androo
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
To me, he looks really weird and uncomfortable onscreen, be it in the ring or just making his entrance. I don't know what it is. Seems too conscious of himself and everything. He just needs chillax and loosen up. Go loose man.

thatdevilsblue
09-10-2011, 01:25 PM
it'd be cool to see him come down to help Punk, i guess, but then what does that mean? Punk starts getting help in his matches again like in the Nexus? Punk doesn't need Mason, or anyone right now, or in the on-coming future, if he's going to become a face and keep getting a huge push...he needs to go solo for a long time now...enough of the stables/partners/help for Punk, because he doesn't need it anymore!

BlazersDozen
09-10-2011, 01:28 PM
I thought Nexus is basically split up & dead??

Marx
09-10-2011, 06:22 PM
I'd rather see a Punk vs. Triple H without outside interference and Punk winning clean or HHH winning dirty.

Mason Ryan laying out Triple H is preposterous.. the guy has done nothing to earn that scalp just yet.

@ Captain Moonlight: you want the IC-holder Cody Rhodes, who fashioned a great gimmick for himself and is going to be the next big thing on Smackdown, to job to Mason 'the moving wellness policy violation' Ryan? Why? Ted DiBiase has jobbed enough recently for two lifetimes, he deserves a bit better than this, and Rhodes is one of the hottest things they have right now. Why cool their jets for a dude that has had 5 squash matches and is on another brand?

By the way, I believe Rhodes and diBiase have split up and DiBiase transfered to Raw..

wrestlingfan66513
09-10-2011, 11:42 PM
I don't see anything for Ryan really. It didn't look like he was going anywhere to begin with and he will always be Batista 2 in my opinion.

The Brown One
09-10-2011, 11:52 PM
What do you mean "in a long time"? He hasn't been in WWE that long, and he's been injured for the last month or 2!

Fair enough. But by that I meant that he hasn't done anything besides squash matches since his debut, where he took out Cena.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 10:26 AM

He messed up and thought about Batista.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome to WWE Superstars, your last step before being future endeavored