PDA

View Full Version : HCollins' problems with the WWE

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Lets look what wrong with the WWE...
1. the continence push of John Cena and Randy Orton.
2. continuing with 1, Cena and Orton made to be super-hero like or Hulk Hogan like in their matches..
3. the World and WWE championship, really think they should be unified and one champion...
4. the burial of mid-card main event talent, not to long ago we was seeing CM Punk get buried losing several PPVs matches to Cena at EC 2011, and Randy Orton on several PPVs... .
5. the same applies to Christian, how many times you seen him lose and screwed over, other then a cheap win by DQ or such???
6. The mid card titles do they even matter now????
7. the mid card talent, Jack Swagger, Zac Ryder, Sheamus, Wade Barret, Drew McIntyre, DiBease Jr and others who have so much talent that is being wasted.....
8. the tag division, how is it suppose to prosper when the announcers bicker among their-selves and trash the stars???
9. missing mid card titles... Crusierweight/ Light Weight title, promote the Internet title to the main roster to be defended much like the TV or Hardcore title... WWE got the talent to give the belts to and promote, but why do they over look them???
10. more to come anyone else want to share their thoughts please go ahead...

ELNIOJR
09-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Here we go. I gotta tell you, I got GOT around the first sentence. I cant take "Cena" and "Orton" in threads anymore. They just knock me out with a punch, and that's it...

ratedy2jayz
09-09-2011, 05:47 PM
The good thing is at least it sounds like they're trying to fix a few of these soon, but Cena's not going anywhere until someone can get as over as he is... I'm actually starting to become a fan of Orton. And if Punk has some input I'm sure a lot of guys wont get overlooked anymore.

beatfighter3000
09-09-2011, 05:56 PM
As a WWE Fan, I agree with everything you just said. Though the bashing of the tag team division by the commentators? I think that's a good thing, its a little insight of what most of us feel the tag team division has become. I mean Jerry Lawler called the team of McGillicutty and Otunga boring, can I say he's any wrong? WWE made two NXT formers, the new champions, when im pretty sure there were much better talent, who could carry better promos, and deliver better matches.

I dont know if its best for business, but as a fan of the company for just under a decade, I believe what WWE is currently lacking is experience. Enough about the rating, or the content, I'm pretty sure if we had the right competition, the right "superstars" [in WWE's words] we wouldnt be complaining now. People are going crazy over punk, because he's got these amazing mic skills not many "superstars" have right now.

All I want is that unpredictability, that lawlessness, that "stick it to the man" attitude back in the WWE. People may say, they want the "Attitude era" back, I dont. The attitude era was great for the "superstars" of that time, but what I want is the "Renaissance era" the rebirth of wrestling, or maybe even dub it the "Regeneration era" where us the fans, get a taste of what we actually want to watch; something entertaining, worth the money, and sure as hell, "edge of the seat" worthy.

ratedy2jayz
09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
As a WWE Fan, I agree with everything you just said. Though the bashing of the tag team division by the commentators? I think that's a good thing, its a little insight of what most of us feel the tag team division has become. I mean Jerry Lawler called the team of McGillicutty and Otunga boring, can I say he's any wrong? WWE made two NXT formers, the new champions, when im pretty sure there were much better talent, who could carry better promos, and deliver better matches.

I dont know if its best for business, but as a fan of the company for just under a decade, I believe what WWE is currently lacking is experience. Enough about the rating, or the content, I'm pretty sure if we had the right competition, the right "superstars" [in WWE's words] we wouldnt be complaining now. People are going crazy over punk, because he's got these amazing mic skills not many "superstars" have right now.

All I want is that unpredictability, that lawlessness, that "stick it to the man" attitude back in the WWE. People may say, they want the "Attitude era" back, I dont. The attitude era was great for the "superstars" of that time, but what I want is the "Renaissance era" the rebirth of wrestling, or maybe even dub it the "Regeneration era" where us the fans, get a taste of what we actually want to watch; something entertaining, worth the money, and sure as hell, "edge of the seat" worthy.

100% right.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Should i give the Classic Responce of Hcollins and Say "Well TNA sucks too and WWE is doing steady numbers" or shall i give the bitchy WWE pro remark an say "Well atleast they are not making John Cena get kidnapped by ninjas and come back 3 monthes later and pretend it never happened or having a 60 year old man fight a Rip off of Mick Foleys gimmick for a Rival Wrestling companys HOF ring to get magic powers". Or shall I reply to the post and be objective like a normal person.? ill try the Replying o the post thing.

Orton and Cenas push
I agree with you to a degree, I love to see a world title match that didnt have these 2 in it. But I do enjoy most of their Recent Feuds, Cena and Punks set the Wrestling world on Fire, Orton and Christian had a Great feud that got alot of attention and both men stepped up big time fo rhis Feud especially Ortons work improved by 10 fold........ Now on them being Pushed, the point is, they draw Money, if they Draw money they will always be big Stars plane and simple, they move Merchendise, People wanna watch them, its normal bussiness, its only logical. would WWE lose money if they were out ofh ttle picture for a few monthes at a time? NO. and i understand your frustration there cause I was dissappointed also when i found out Cena and Del Rio was gonna be the Main Event for NOC.

Orton and Cena winning Every match

Orton I agree with you so much on, He is dominating Fueds, he had a Several PPV and TV matches with CM Punk and Christian and he has one every single one of them, made them look like they dnt have a chance, no matter the cheating or back up they have Orton over came every one, Besides them all being good to Great matches he Won every one and that is just ridcules, Does he really need to beat CM Punk at WM on 1 leg and then take out the whole enie Nexus single handly with one leg? thats dumb...

Cena I cant agree with you on that, Cean has made several people look like stars and has helped out alot of guys and for a Unbeatable ace he does job alot, More than Hogan, Austin, Orton combined.... I think if he loses to Del Rio it will be his 3rd PPV lose Straight, not to mention he has jobbed to CM Punk Several times this year and Also last year to a Green and New Talent Wade Barrett.... The Point is, dont blame Cena and Orton so much, its the name of the Game in WWE, when they got a number 1 face and he is the #1 guy he will be unbeatable, Look at Bret Hart and HBK, HBK was never pinned for well over a year in his First WWF title Run and Bret Hart not as bad as HBK but still rarly lost.... Hogan, Warrior, Austin and so on and so on... Heel is a different story.... your a NWA fan, you love Flair, Look at Flair, Look how he dominated Terry Funk winning every match and making him look like a idiot, sort of like what Orton did to Punk, its the name of the game in wrestling, Number 1 face never rarely loses..... If you want longer title regins then Naturally the champ or main event face will very rarely lose, its the way it goes.... but in Ortons case i agree with you, there is a point where its ridcules.

Mid Card Burial
WWE has a werid patteren, its push you underservingly to the moon, then pull you back down and job the hell out of you, and even though you deserve to be back up were you once were you stay down and job and job till its embarrising, then they build you back up.... WWE wants to see if the fans will still care about you when you are constantly getting burried, cause if they are with you thru the good times then they will be w youthru the bad, thats why the big push to get noticed then the embarrsing burial and the resurecting.... sheamues is a fine example of that and look at him now, He is now more popular than ever and is receiving a huge push, Fans love sheamues, he gets a huge reaction.....
But i agree with you, the jobs have to be to a certain degree, i mean you can do so much damage it could be alot harder to repair.... and another problem with that is if someone is a main eventer or a champion then you push them down to job to Kofi and Santino and so on, Then it makes it look like to be in that spot it doesnt take much talent, or it makes the Main event spot look like it isnt a exculsive place where only the best of the best are.

Mid Card Talent being Wasted
Zack Ryder other than a few funny Youtube videos and some catch phrases has not shown any reason why he should be pushed, he needs to step it up in the ring and stop havng like a comedy act and balance him self out........ Drew has been burried to a degree that is uncalled for, but ereisnt a spot for him at the moment and the fans just didnt care about him when he was getting pushed.... Ted Jr failed at every attempt of a push, he was borring, his matches were far below par and he seemed like he was ready for an kindof push, now that he is with Cody Rhodes he seems like he is ready for a small mid card push maybe as a face, or keep him with Rhodes for a little while longer and build up a Alex Riley Miz thing in the next 3 monthes or so.

Tag Team
Tag Team Wrestling has been dead for years, they days of really over Tag teams have died with the Hardys, dudleys and E&C. Tag Team wrestling has died every where, other than a few notable tag matches in TNA or a few in ROH Tag estlingjust isnt the draw it was and its not something you wanna see all the time... Sure WWE will take two main eventers and create some good or interesting tag matches but other than that, the days of Actual Tag teams being being a big focus is done.

MidCard Titles meaning nothing
Couldnt agree with you more, The US or IC title hasnt been Defended at WM in years, that is just sickening... there is no excuse for that, its so rare we get a IC or US title match on a PPV and if its more than 5 mins its a miracle... Give me some Long good feuds for a mid card title, not just thrown togther matches.

AOF666
09-09-2011, 06:32 PM
2. continuing with 1, Cena and Orton made to be super-hero like or Hulk Hogan like in their matches..
3. the World and WWE championship, really think they should be unified and one champion...
4. the burial of mid-card main event talent, not to long ago we was seeing CM Punk get buried losing several PPVs matches to Cena at EC 2011, and Randy Orton on several PPVs... .
5. the same applies to Christian, how many times you seen him lose and screwed over, other then a cheap win by DQ or such???
7. the mid card talent, Jack Swagger, Zac Ryder, Sheamus, Wade Barret, Drew McIntyre, DiBease Jr and others who have so much talent that is being wasted.....
8. the tag division, how is it suppose to prosper when the announcers bicker among their-selves and trash the stars???
9. missing mid card titles... Crusierweight/ Light Weight title, promote the Internet title to the main roster to be defended much like the TV or Hardcore title... WWE got the talent to give the belts to and promote, but why do they over look them???

This again, wasn't there another one not to long ago?

Russo swerve
09-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Lol at this thread u made this cause u are tired of ppl bashing your tna

xAzureSkye
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/32/lolcatsdotcom34hawxyb0oh8uhe8.jpg

xAzureSkye
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
he just made this cos some guy made a TNA one

http://sfw.chanarchive.org/content/50_b/225154414/1273286412870.jpg

zrdt12
09-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Only way to get them both out of the picture is to have a non-title feud between them, tweener it all the way obv. I do think that at live events WE NEED TO STOP BOOING CENA. It just messes things up and doesn't work and is disrespectful. He's acting to be the good guy and deserves to be treated like one (even if you hate him).

7. Mid Card talent:
Of those listed, I think Sheamus is the only great talent of them. It takes something special to get into the main event and most guys in mid card range don't have that. We all knew guys like Orton/Cena had it at the time and deserve to be there. It was a different times and times are always changing.

On a side note, it just had this nightmare that Zack Ryder had a 29 week vlog work for WWE to elevate him up there and it's working. I couldn't see him being any more than a super-over low-mid card guy unless he begins to prove himself. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that will be able to cut those promos.

Russo swerve
09-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Only way to get them both out of the picture is to have a non-title feud between them, tweener it all the way obv. I do think that at live events WE NEED TO STOP BOOING CENA. It just messes things up and doesn't work and is disrespectful. He's acting to be the good guy and deserves to be treated like one (even if you hate him).

7. Mid Card talent:
Of those listed, I think Sheamus is the only great talent of them. It takes something special to get into the main event and most guys in mid card range don't have that. We all knew guys like Orton/Cena had it at the time and deserve to be there. It was a different times and times are always changing.

On a side note, it just had this nightmare that Zack Ryder had a 29 week vlog work for WWE to elevate him up there and it's working. I couldn't see him being any more than a super-over low-mid card guy unless he begins to prove himself. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that will be able to cut those promos.

Lol stop booing cena thats a good one pee wee

Tay Moran
09-09-2011, 07:28 PM

7. Mid Card talent:

with every vlog zack ryder gets less likely to hold A REAL TITLE imo

zrdt12
09-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Lol stop booing cena thats a good one pee wee

Hah, I'm 19. I just think it's wrong. We tried it and we still have one, Mr. Super Cena making a run at the title again. So why keep doing it unless he actually turns heel. He might be boring b/c he only uses 5 moves but he can still work a match. And obviously, he's one of few in the WWE right now that can actually work the mic.

helmsley
09-09-2011, 08:00 PM

FUCK YOU TNA mark!!!!, because everyone is always bitchin about tna it doesnt mean that you have to make a thread to make people bash wwe , ina ANY possible way, wwe is better than tna and that will never change

Yes, it has its problems but they are only human and we cannot expect that they satisfy every single person, unlike tna, that doesnt satisfy nobody and is just a waste of tima

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 08:10 PM
As I have said several times before I'm a WRESTLING MARK...... I like it all WWE, TNA, ROH, NWA, Women, the Indys, and International and classic matches and videos and etc.......
But always been one to like or side with the underdog company.... As I do with TNA.... So in a way maybe I am a TNA MARK admitting it....

But when it comes down to it I like WRESTLING all together.... From the 1980s and 1990s when the mid card titles meant something.... the classic feuds of Dusty and Flair, Nikita and Magnum, Savage and Hogan, Savage and Steamboat, Lawler and Von Erich, Lawler and Gilbert.. when one wasn't put over so strong or put over so weak....

Do I watch WWE yes I do when not watching Kate plus 8... LOL.... But I been a TNA fan since day one of it conception and will remain one untill whenever the end of time comes..

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 08:11 PM
FUCK YOU TNA mark!!!!, because everyone is always bitchin about tna it doesnt mean that you have to make a thread to make people bash wwe , ina ANY possible way, wwe is better than tna and that will never change

Yes, it has its problems but they are only human and we cannot expect that they satisfy every single person, unlike tna, that doesnt satisfy nobody and is just a waste of tima
While this thread might be a touch petty and predictable, there really isn't anything overtly wrong with it existing. Don't like it? Fine. But you're going to need to find a better way to deal with it, as the unnecessarily cursing and calling names in ALL CAPS business is not going to fly here.

Also, the sooner you realize that your own opinion isn't the only one worth having, the better off I think you'll be. Just a heads-up.

helmsley
09-09-2011, 08:16 PM
While this thread might be a touch petty and predictable, there really isn't anything overtly wrong with it existing. Don't like it? Fine. But you're going to need to find a better way to deal with it, as the unnecessarily cursing and calling names in ALL CAPS business is not going to fly here.

Also, the sooner you realize that your own opinion isn't the only one worth having, the better off I think you'll be. Just a heads-up.

i dont care what everyones opinion is, that is mine and i will defend it always.

yes, i think is childish to call names and curse, but i really think this thread was a cheap shot to bash wwe after we have all bashed tna for the last 4 months, and im sorry if somebody is really offended but this kind of stupid bashin threads really piss me off

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 08:29 PM
i dont care what everyones opinion is, that is mine and i will defend it always.

yes, i think is childish to call names and curse, but i really think this thread was a cheap shot to bash wwe after we have all bashed tna for the last 4 months, and im sorry if somebody is really offended but this kind of stupid bashin threads really piss me off
If you don't care about the opinions of others, might I suggest you find another outlet with which to exercise your time. We're on an internet forum, and the opinions of others are sort of the all-encompassing experience. I mean, we deal exclusively in the opinions of others here.

You may not need to agree with the perspective of others, but you DO need to respect their right to exercise their freedom to express it without taking to acting like a petulant child in response. If you should feel that another poster has egregiously violated common sense board etiquette with said perspective, then feel free to take it up with me or any one of the other mods and we'll be more than happy to try and assist you.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-09-2011, 08:34 PM
I think the reason this thread is Considered to be markish and petty is cause H-collins didnt like a thread on here by the same title saying Calling out all TNA Fans or something....
Honestly if he just changed the title to "Thing WWE needs to change" or "My top 10 Changes to make WWE better" or "Reasons i hate WWE" or anything else then he wouldnt run in to the problems he is having with this thread, but its a exact copy of the other thread even the title of the Thread is the same. so it seems more done to anger WWE fans, instead of voice a opinon or vent or have a Good opioninated Wrestling debate.

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 08:37 PM
I think the reason this thread is Considered to be markish and petty is cause H-collins didnt like a thread on here by the same title saying Calling out all TNA Fans or something.... Honestly if just changed the title to "Thing WWE needs to change" or "My top 10 Changes to make WWE better" or "Reasons i hate WWE" anything, but its a exact copy of the other thread even the title of the Thread so it seems more done to anger WWE fans. instead of voice a opion or vent or have a Good opioninated Wrestling debate.
Not an exact copy I did give some insight and my opinion of what the WWE is doing and doing right and wrong....

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 08:37 PM
I think the reason this thread is Considered to be markish and petty is cause H-collins didnt like a thread on here by the same title saying Calling out all TNA Fans or something.... Honestly if just changed the title to "Thing WWE needs to change" or "My top 10 Changes to make WWE better" or "Reasons i hate WWE" anything, but its a exact copy of the other thread even the title of the Thread so it seems more done to anger WWE fans. instead of voice a opion or vent or have a Good opioninated Wrestling debate.
There's definitely a better way that HCollins could of gone about it. Regardless, though, nothing even remotely warranted a "FUCK YOU TNA mark!!!!" or the like.

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 08:41 PM
And the thread title has been changed, so hopefully everyone will be able to move past it.

helmsley
09-09-2011, 08:44 PM
There's definitely a better way that HCollins could of gone about it. Regardless, though, nothing even remotely warranted a "FUCK YOU TNA mark!!!!" or the like.

yeah i know, "fuck you tna mark" althought truth, it wasnt the right thing to say, and i didnt mean that i didnt cared about anybody else opinion, but that i dont care what they actually think of my opinion, and i think you have some very good points,but im sorry man, this thread really pissed me off and i really needed to take that out

jethro
09-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Tag division for years - Eventhough they try to revive it by putting the tag belts on Kofi and Bourne,but i still see them as single wrestler because they didn't do any tag team moves/finisher.To me the only time when tag division was relevant when Jericho/Big Show become tag champions and successfully defend against MVP/Henry,Mysterio/Batista and Cryme Tyme.

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 08:45 PM
yeah i know, "fuck you tna mark" althought truth, it wasnt the right thing to say, and i didnt mean that i didnt cared about anybody else opinion, but that i dont care what they actually think of my opinion, and i think you have some very good points,but im sorry man, this thread really pissed me off and i really needed to take that out
WRESTLING MARK..... I consider myself.....

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 08:48 PM
If you should feel that another poster has egregiously violated common sense board etiquette with said perspective, then feel free to take it up with me or any one of the other mods and we'll be more than happy to try and assist you.

Your a mod now?

helmsley
09-09-2011, 08:50 PM
WRESTLING MARK..... I consider myself.....

yeah, im sorry, just caught a little bit up by it, hope there is no hard feelings

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 08:55 PM
yeah, im sorry, just caught a little bit up by it, hope there is no hard feelings

Never is in the sport we love.....

CobraNightviper
09-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I like wwe better than tna but I admit they both have problems I guess one of the reasons I'm so hard on tna is because correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Bishoff,Russo and hogan all three in wcw when they went under?

CobraNightviper
09-09-2011, 09:25 PM
So how does one become a mod on here?post a million post or some one has to make them one?and please don't say I could tell you but then I would have to kill you and yes I get that for asking questions sometimes.
Your a mod now?

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 09:26 PM
I like wwe better than tna but I admit they both have problems I guess one of the reasons I'm so hard on tna is because correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Bishoff,Russo and hogan all three in wcw when they went under?

Correct all 3 was there and kinda indirectly responsible when WCW shut down.... the guy responsible was Jamie Kellner....

evilgenius780
09-09-2011, 09:51 PM
I think the thing that annoys me above all else these days is the short title reigns, you look at Mysterios who didn't last a whole episode of Raw, Christians who lasted 5 days (2 if you count when the taping actually occured), Ziggler who lasted about 20 minutes. I think it really diminishes the meaning behind the titles.

capn-edu
09-09-2011, 10:45 PM

yep agree with collins
spoke your heart out man
if god gives you wrestlers let them wrestle?

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 10:55 PM
So how does one become a mod on here?post a million post or some one has to make them one?and please don't say I could tell you but then I would have to kill you and yes I get that for asking questions sometimes.

I asked that because of the way Ape made his post.

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I asked that because of the way Ape made his post.
The answer to your question is "yes".

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 11:14 PM
The answer to your question is "yes".

Congratulations! :)

AlexWorldOrder
09-09-2011, 11:19 PM
I love both companies, and put up with both shows because wrestling isn't at it's best these times. I watch wrestling because I'm a fan. I actually know the fact that THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES WITH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUDGETS. Some can't seem to comprehend that. The sad part of all this, is the fact that there's a fuckin thread every fuckin week made by marks that seem to be mentally retarded (no offense to the mentally retarded) and if they're not, they aren't using their brains at all. Hcollins didn't have to go out of his way to make this thread, and name it that, but honestly, what makes it wrong?? The fact that he was frustrated at the constant TNA bashing? This HAS happened before on this site, and I do have a "if you don't like it get the fuck out" attitude about it, but it should be fair for everyone. There are plenty of TNA hate threads, but god forbid someone makes a WWE hate thread. Although some TNA marks on this site are also ridiculous people, and troll to get their point across, we have to understand that they will always be on the losing team; which leads them to becomes easily frustrated and gets them banned when they express their thoughts In the wrong manner. It almost becomes Internet bullying, and some people can be very sensitive about things. The way I see it is, if something frustrates you, look through threads; I'm positve there's plenty of topics for each company if you choose to rant.

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Congratulations! :)
Thanks, man.

Looking back, I can totally see how that post would have looked kind of strange and over-earnest coming from a regular poster. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

K2Jelly
09-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Thanks, man.

Looking back, I can totally see how that post would have looked kind of strange and over-earnest coming from a regular poster. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

You deserved it, Ape.

Sondreg
09-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Whenever are you internet dorks finished with the endless discussion? And you call WWE boring? You are a joke. Same for the guys that have big signatures at the end with quotes about how good their previous posts were. Not only is this shameless self promotion pathetic, it makes you come off like a total douche. Yes i said it. Im done here.

K2Jelly
09-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Whenever are you internet dorks finished with the endless discussion? And you call WWE boring? You are a joke. Same for the guys that have big signatures at the end with quotes about how good their previous posts were. Not only is this shameless self promotion pathetic, it makes you come off like a total douche. Yes i said it. Im done here.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 11:29 PM

Well that sure is random.

Iron Ape
09-09-2011, 11:31 PM
You deserved it, Ape.
I really appreciate hearing that. Thank you.

*crosses fingers and hopes to not fuck things up too bad*

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Thanks, man.

Congrats as well.....

AlexWorldOrder
09-09-2011, 11:36 PM

This is perfectly congruent with my posts. Not agreeing with your post at all. These are the things that can MAKE YOU look like a douche. Do I think there are douche bags on this site? Yes, and I can't count enough of them, but being disrespectful to others doesn't get you far. I don't think it's disrespectful at all to call people out for their pathetic signs, spelling, pictures, or whatever suits them; but it only leads to stupid arguments. It all depends on who you fuck with, I guess.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Correct all 3 was there and kinda indirectly responsible when WCW shut down.... the guy responsible was Jamie Kellner....

No Jamie Keller wasnt the reason they were losing several Millions of dollars per year, Jamie Keller wasnt the guy Who gave Vince Russo and David Arquette WCW championship runs... Jamie Keller didnt Book Nash to beat the biggest star in the company and the End Streak, the only thing that made Goldberg appealing then have Nash lose to Hogan with a finger poke..... Jamie Keller didnt run the NWO in to the ground and spilt it in to 3 differentGroups and make almost Every member of WCW in 1 of the 3 NWO factions.... Jamie Keller didnt constantly put Wrestler who couldnt perform in main events.... Jamie Keller wasnt the reason that WCWs biggest match ever in Sting vs Hogan was a complete mess and a crapfest..... Jamie Keller didnt hire the Warrior and give him millions of dollars to have one of the worse Promo and Match against Hogan........

And dont get me started how they Revamped WCW and prempted Nitro with the WCW annouce team sitting in a empty arena telling everyone that WCW will be back next week cause a new creative team is writting new scripts for Nitro, That was the dumbest thing ever.... Jamie Keller made a great choice and saved Turner alot of money.... If WCW was such a success then why no other TV network wanted Nitro? WWF got plenty of TV deals why couldnt Eric Get one Deal? he was buying the company cheap enough.

AlexWorldOrder
09-09-2011, 11:47 PM
No Jamie Keller wasnt the reason they were losing several Millions of dollars per year, Jamie Keller wasnt the guy Who gave Vince Russo and David Arquette WCW championship runs... Jamie Keller didnt Book Nash to beat the biggest star in the company and the End Streak, the only thing that made Goldberg appealing then have Nash lose to Hogan with a finger poke..... Jamie Keller didnt run the NWO in to the ground and spilt it in to 3 differentGroups and make almost Every member of WCW in 1 of the 3 NWO factions.... Jamie Keller didnt constantly put Wrestler who couldnt perform in main events.... Jamie Keller wasnt the reason that WCWs biggest match ever in Sting vs Hogan was a complete mess and a crapfest..... Jamie Keller didnt hire the Warrior and give him millions of dollars to have one of the worse Promo and Match against Hogan........

And dont get me started how they Revamped WCW and prempted Nitro with the WCW annouce team sitting in a empty arena telling everyone that WCW will be back next week cause a new creative team is writting new scripts for Nitro, That was the dumbest thing ever.... Jamie Keller made a great choice and saved Turner alot of money.... If WCW was such a success then why no other TV network wanted Nitro? WWF got plenty of TV deals why couldnt Eric Get one Deal? he was buying the company cheap enough.

Nobody knows what really happened, unless you were there. WCW didn't get a new tv deal because Vince's prior lawsuit allowed him to be the first bidder to buy the company as soon as it went up for sale.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Nobody knows what really happened, unless you were there. WCW didn't get a new tv deal because Vince's prior lawsuit allowed him to be the first bidder to buy the company as soon as it went up for sale.

No actually Eric Bishoff was buying it first and he had the deal set, but they wasnt giving him the monday night spot and he backed out, cause in his words it be impossible to find a network to take WCW...... plus WCW was too much to run and TNT wasnt gonna pay for WCW to be on, there was now way Eric could make it work.

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 11:54 PM

Jamie Kellner was the guy signing the checks.... and he devalued WCW till he could sale it for nothing... as well as it wasn't Ted Turner as he sold his shares and if he didn't WCW would still be around I bet.... WCW was still bringing in the ratings..

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Actually there were several interest parties who was wanting to buy WCW...
The Jerratts which didn't happen....
Bischoff and Fusient Media which the deal felled through at the last minute...
Then Vince and WWE whih bought it for little or nothing...

Peter Kaymakcian
09-10-2011, 12:19 AM
First things first congrats Iron Ape from what little I saw in the brief time I've been here you are one hell of a poster and no one deserves it more. Congratulations to you man you deserve it. Don't worry you won't shit the bed.

Second things second a couple of you made references to my list of TNA and compared it to Collins'. Now I created that thread to have all the TNA fans rationally explain responses to all my problems with TNA. I wasn't trying to bash TNA by no means and in fact one poster did rationally explain my list and what he thought was wrong with my posts and I respected his post. I told him that. So if anyone got the wrong message from my thread I am sorry for the miscommunication, but I am not sorry for the thread.

Now onto Collins' list:
1.) Agreed to an extent. I do believe Orton and Cena need to get knocked off their pedistals, but at the same time they make WWE money so they do deserve those spots. I can't be mad at WWE for using their created mega stars and pushing them to the moon.

2.) Comparing Cena to Hogan is ludacris in my honest opinion. Cena has constantly tried to put guys over something Hogan never did and even in TNA hasn't done. I give Orton a little more leeway because he was trained under HHH and buried under HHH.

3.) As long as their are two seperate brands their needs to be two seperate titles.

4.) Agreed I believe guys like Morrison should be in the main event.

5.) Christian I have stated plenty of times in WWE Universe/Fan Nation that Christian should have never left TNA.

6.) I think they do now to an extent. But at the same time guys like Ziggler and Rhodes are starting to give the title a little more respect.

7.) Barrett and Sheamus are still getting pushed. They are just not in the main events because the spot is crowded.

8.) The jury is still out on this only because of the KOWs

9.) No there are enough titles around. More titles means other titles look less prestigious

10.) Daniel Bryan's "push", Morrison's "push", Micheal McGuillicutty not being able to use his name, Kevin Nash back on tv, Punk not being in the WWE title match, Mark Henry actually getting a push. Anyone else have any complaints?

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 12:19 AM
WCW was put in such a weird predicament on a account of the AOL Time-Warner merger.

Had that merger not happened WCW wouldn't have gone anywhere.

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2011, 12:27 AM
WCW was put in such a weird predicament on a account of the AOL Time-Warner merger.

Had that merger not happened WCW wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Had Ted turner never sold his share of Time Warner WCW would still be here...

Peter Kaymakcian
09-10-2011, 12:35 AM
You guys make it seem as if WCW was really doing something amazing from 98-death. After the 84 week win streak they only won one more night in the ratings and that cause they put the PPV main event from the sunday night as their TV main event. No offense, but saying WCW would still be around if it wasn't for the merger is like saying a fire wouldn't be put out if it wasn't for fire fighters. I mean is it theoretically possible? Yes, but is it a good idea? No.

evilgenius780
09-10-2011, 12:40 AM

We wish you the best in all future endeavors

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 12:56 AM
You guys make it seem as if WCW was really doing something amazing from 98-death. After the 84 week win streak they only won one more night in the ratings and that cause they put the PPV main event from the sunday night as their TV main event. No offense, but saying WCW would still be around if it wasn't for the merger is like saying a fire wouldn't be put out if it wasn't for fire fighters. I mean is it theoretically possible? Yes, but is it a good idea? No.

lmao,

Cool it, Aristotle.

The "Monday Night Wars" had no bearing on the company's future.

Have you ever heard of niche audience and core demographic?

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 12:57 AM
We wish you the best in all future endeavors

This a forum, so yeah stop saying that.

Your just proving him right, partner.

Some people get off on this place like it's some sort of real life experience.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-10-2011, 01:03 AM
lmao,

Cool it, Aristotle.

The "Monday Night Wars" had no bearing on the company's future.

Have you ever heard of niche audience and core demographics?

Have you ever heard of beating your direct competition which it clearly wasn't doing? The only way you can compare those two companies is by comparing them to the Mavericks and the Heat. Mavericks built up their own stars and saw success. The Heat grabbed two other mega stars and saw initial success, but fizzled out in there ending stretch. As a Heat fan that analogy was painful.

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Have you ever heard of beating your direct competition which it clearly wasn't doing? The only way you can compare those two companies is by comparing them to the Mavericks and the Heat. Mavericks built up their own stars and saw success. The Heat grabbed two other mega stars and saw initial success, but fizzled out in there ending stretch. As a Heat fan that analogy was painful.

The Heat have a few years still, and WCW would have survived on their end era ratings just like TNA survives on their current ratings.

You think too much in absolutes.

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2011, 01:07 AM
WCW was still bringing in the ratings..... It was Time Warner suits and ties devaluing the product over paying guys who didn't deserve to be paid, and do things they didn't need to do like revamping Nitro a half dozen times...

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Direct competition doesn't result in winners a losers (all the time)

This is business we're talking, not GoKart racing.

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 01:12 AM
WCW was still bringing in the ratings..... It was Time Warner suits and ties devaluing the product over paying guys who didn't deserve to be paid, and do things they didn't need to do like revamping Nitro a half dozen times...

I feel like we've done this lecture before :rolleyes:

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2011, 01:14 AM
I feel like we've done this lecture before :rolleyes:

I guess this applies here

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

maar13
09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
The Heat have a few years still, and WCW would have survived on their end era ratings just like TNA survives on their current ratings.

You think too much in absolutes.

That is the way of the Sith you know? lol...Sorry, bad joke but I am a Star Wars mark and the opportunity for it was just in front of me :)

And WCW would still be alive had its owner company had decided not to take their TV time.

Vince didn't wanted the WCW stars for real, although he got a few good stars there, what he really wanted was the Media library, the burial of WCW was just something that was capitalized after wards.

Brewer 314
09-10-2011, 01:31 AM
That is the way of the Sith you know? lol...Sorry, bad joke but I am a Star Wars mark and the opportunity for it was just infront of me :)

I hope LBJ ends up like Jordan in Space Jam.

maar13
09-10-2011, 01:42 AM
I hope LBJ ends up like Jordan in Space Jam.

lol....That would be funny.

evilgenius780
09-10-2011, 02:28 AM
This a forum, so yeah stop saying that.

Your just proving him right, partner.

Some people get off on this place like it's some sort of real life experience.

An open forum, so I'm going to say what I want within the rules, I expect you would do the same.

If making a joke is getting off on this place, then yes, I guess I do all the time.

CobraNightviper
09-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Concrats sir and you deserve it.
Thanks, man.

Murphdogg4
09-10-2011, 05:51 PM
I agree the Tag team divsion hasn't been good since the early part of the decade, Can't agree on the mid carders though, not everyone can be in the main event,but if the WWE brought back the jobbers it could make it's mid carders look better, and if they stopped letting the writers script their promo's they could get theirseves over enough to maybe move up to the main event. As a long time wrestling fan, It's obvous what's wrong with wrestling, it's forgot the sports part of sports entertainment. also by letting the writers write everyones promo's it has taken away what was special about wrestling in the first place, the improve aspect of it, at one time Sylvester Stalone refered to wrestlers as the best improve actors in the business. Now it's so overproduced and scripted it's become stale and boring. Which is why CM Punk was able to make such waves, he did his own damn promo.

HCollins-TNA1
09-17-2011, 04:15 PM
There's another thing that problems me with the WWE..... and could be solved easily.....
The WWE title and the World title...... Unify them already bring back value to having one World champion who is property for both shows and brands...

Why devalue the mid card titles having 2 World/Heavyweight champions????
Why devalue a PPV only announcing 2 or 3 or 4 matches most of the time and waiting to the last moment to add 4 more matches????