PDA

View Full Version : WWE To Consider New Developmental Territory

THEKEVINBRAND
09-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Former WWE wrestler and Wrestling Revolution Project producer Lance Storm has announced that he has been engaging in talks with WWE officials about discussing the possibility of adding his Storm Wrestling Academy to WWE's developmental system. In the interview he announced this with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas of Right After Wrestling, he's said this:

"I've had all kinds of different levels of talks for quite a while. We've just never managed to figure out how to make it work. There's always been on going conversation. I think they hope I cave in and move to Florida. I think it makes sense to have a developmental territory in Canada. Before Deep South I talked to Vince (McMahon) about it. I'd like to be involved with that level again with WWE."

Tommy Thunder
09-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Sounds like a good idea. The more developmental farms WWE have, the more the chances they'll find good talent.
And talents trained by Lance Storm are going to be good wrestlers in their own right, although they might be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BzhSzqIhs

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Former WWE wrestler and Wrestling Revolution Project producer Lance Storm has announced that he has been engaging in talks with WWE officials about discussing the possibility of adding his Storm Wrestling Academy to WWE's developmental system. In the interview he announced this with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas of Right After Wrestling, he's said this:

"I've had all kinds of different levels of talks for quite a while. We've just never managed to figure out how to make it work. There's always been on going conversation. I think they hope I cave in and move to Florida. I think it makes sense to have a developmental territory in Canada. Before Deep South I talked to Vince (McMahon) about it. I'd like to be involved with that level again with WWE."

I like the idea alot just because lance storm is a great wrestler so you know if your trained by him your being trained by one of the best now if they can have someone who is great at cutting promos they would have one of the best wrestling school in the industry. Most schools are either lacking teaching people how to actually wrestle or being able to teach you how to cut good promos

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I like the idea alot just because lance storm is a great wrestler so you know if your trained by him your being trained by one of the best now if they can have someone who is great at cutting promos they would have one of the best wrestling school in the industry. Most schools are either lacking teaching people how to actually wrestle or being able to teach you how to cut good promos

^^This.. sounds like a good idea too me if wwe can agree somthing with lance storm,

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 05:38 PM
^^This.. sounds like a good idea too me if wwe can agree somthing with lance storm,

Thanks i agree they need to agree to something cause WWE is lacking Guys who can actually do both wrestle and talk

Y2J___Y2J
09-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Sounds good tbh, lots of talent from Storm's school are getting try-outs..
A whole load of new stars are on the horizon.. never bad to have the pick of the bunch.!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Chris Jericho can help

ratedy2jayz
09-09-2011, 05:43 PM
I think it would be great if they had a developmental territory in Canada. There are probably a lot more wrestlers over there.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Chris Jericho can help

deffo , wen y2j is done with wrestling he will have so much still too offer the new generation if he chooses ,

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I like the idea of Y2j helping out but i dont see that happen to be honest. I think the future plan for WWE should be having developmental territory in Canada, some part of Europe and Mexico.

HCollins-TNA1
09-09-2011, 05:54 PM

Didn't Lance say that a few years back????
But I hope WWE does look to add another territorial promotion or two.... Let talent/talents home their skills in a smaller promotion under the WWE name.... I would like to see WWE start 2 or 3 new territoral brands one in Canada, one one the West Coast, maybe one in the midwest???

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Didn't Lance say that a few years back????
But I hope WWE does look to add another territorial promotion or two.... Let talent/talents home their skills in a smaller promotion under the WWE name.... I would like to see WWE start 2 or 3 new territoral brands one in Canada, one one the West Coast, maybe one in the midwest???

They need some out of country because they need some guys out of the states to bring different styles

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-09-2011, 06:08 PM
I like the idea of Y2j helping out but i dont see that happen to be honest. I think the future plan for WWE should be having developmental territory in Canada, some part of Europe and Mexico.

once again i agree.. deffo like the idea of having one in mexico , this would help with breaking in the lucha style too the wwe style.. someone like sin cara would have really benefited from this i fink,

xAzureSkye
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
WWE signed a few people from his promotion anyway so it would be a good idea

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
once again i agree.. deffo like the idea of having one in mexico , this would help with breaking in the lucha style too the wwe style.. someone like sin cara would have really benefited from this i fink,

Yep cause used it to get more lucha style guys into WWE or use it to help guys who are so used to Lucha style to get use to the wwe style as you said.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-09-2011, 09:43 PM
hell WWE should open a developmental territory in every country