PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Interview

gohan
09-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Eric Bischoff stated on this week's episode of Monday Night Mayhem that some TNA Wrestling officials wanted to cut ties with Matt Hardy prior to his arrest on August 20, 2011 for driving while intoxicated. Hardy, who was on suspension with the organization at the time, had his contract immediately terminated following the arrest.

"I think it was a great decision by TNA to release Matt Hardy. I honestly thought Matt was a questionable talent to begin with, not that he didn't have any value. In my opinion, there was a liability there, and it manifested itself," Bischoff said.

"We've see how Matt's issues and the baggage he brought to TNA evolved in the last few months, and there a few people that wanted to pull the plug on Matt Hardy sooner than they did. I think once TNA made the decision to pull the plug, I was quite honestly happy about it and thought it was long overdue."

see waht Eric Bischoff said about matt hardy right now the hardys have made mistakes but evey body still thinks kurt angle is still an olpamic hero but this has gottin in more trouble than hardys like 2008 when got aresst for breaking his girlfriends resstion order and then the police find neddiles and bottles of gwoth hormones but some they fire matt hardy they spend all that money to bring him in but they fire him dumass tna

Automatic
09-09-2011, 12:24 PM
see waht Eric Bischoff said about matt hardy right now the hardys have made mistakes but evey body still thinks kurt angle is still an olpamic hero but this has gottin in more trouble than hardys like 2008 when got aresst for breaking his girlfriends resstion order and then the police find neddiles and bottles of gwoth hormones but some they fire matt hardy they spend all that money to bring him in but they fire him dumass tna

So Kurt Angle needs to be fired also? And please work on your spelling, it's kinda hard to read.

steveorton
09-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Matt Hardy is not a major loss, if they lost someone liked AJ I would probably call them stupid but Matt has always been an ass. he didn't get pushed in the E so what he did he whined like a little bitch until he got his release. Then he hyped his debut on Tna like it was CM Punk shoot promo or something and that as we all know was a waste. He then got released by Tna and posted a suicide video which is one of the most despicable thing a human being could do and is now being based by steveorton in the EWN. Thumbs up for Tna for firing this piece of shit and that's the fucking bottom line.

Bodom
09-09-2011, 01:25 PM
I still can't believe we live in a world where Jeff can be considered the Hardy brother that has got his shit together.

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 01:27 PM
I still can't believe we live in a world where Jeff can be considered the Hardy brother that has got his shit together.

Since when does North Carolina represent the world? /sarcasm

shambo2k9
09-09-2011, 01:30 PM

http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.7170152.1.sticker,375x360.bazinga-v1.png

Rilla
09-09-2011, 01:50 PM

Hey I live there!

ROFL.

But no, M. Hardy, imo, has done much less in terms of stupid shit, than his brother.

maar13
09-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Posted by Ryan Clark

Eric Bischoff stated on this week's episode of Monday Night Mayhem that some TNA Wrestling officials wanted to cut ties with Matt Hardy prior to his arrest on August 20, 2011 for driving while intoxicated. Hardy, who was on suspension with the organization at the time, had his contract immediately terminated following the arrest.

"I think it was a great decision by TNA to release Matt Hardy. I honestly thought Matt was a questionable talent to begin with, not that he didn't have any value. In my opinion, there was a liability there, and it manifested itself," Bischoff said.

"We've see how Matt's issues and the baggage he brought to TNA evolved in the last few months, and there a few people that wanted to pull the plug on Matt Hardy sooner than they did. I think once TNA made the decision to pull the plug, I was quite honestly happy about it and thought it was long overdue."

I know you don't need a post for every news posted, but hear me out.

This is just an example of how biased can the man become, I am not a hater of the guy, but tell me that this kind of comment makes any sense.

I mean, when they got Matt, Eric was one of his biggest supporters, like he is of everyone getting in, now that he screwed up all of the sudden He saw it coming as something long overdue and now is even happy about it.

This is the same guy that was kissing the Internet fans rear end when he got in, now when he got criticized and the company and the ratings were not what he expected and all of the sudden Internet fans are just "10%" of his audience, maybe back when he was part of WWE but truth be told and I know this have been discussed a lot but TNA core audience is based mostly on the Internet fans, that was why they tried so hard to get a Youtube channel, to interact on twitter and all that crap.

And if you see the news every time He is on an interview he is kissing up to either Hogan because he is Hogan or to Carter for every freaking decision she makes, good or bad, the man is always trying to justify what they do.

I mean yes, Matt got this himself but what bothers me is the "Matt was a questionable talent to begin with" and "It was long overdue", then why got all happy when Matt got in in the first place? Why not really talk to say "He is not good for us".

What I am saying on this rant is if you will is that this man is not someone TNA needs because even with all his accomplishments, and his brilliant mind if you will, He has become just a yes man to who ever his boss is.

Rather than really contribute to TNA with something backstage or On-screen, he is just there to get his face on TV and brag about he is a ladies man and part of Immortal, he has just come to relaxed position of collecting his paycheck, kiss ass upstairs and make friends to the wrestlers just to be cool and that is it.

TNA deserves better than that.

Maybe I am starting to rant like a hater of, but I am not (although that line is getting fuzzier by the minute), It just bothers me that he has become so condescending and such an ass kisser and a BS Salesman.

Sorry, rant over, any thoughts?

Bodom
09-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Someone already made a thread a few minutes ago for discussing this interview. Merging this into that one and labeling it as such.

AOF666
09-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Seems like TNA is happy with Angle neither. If I was management, I would give Kurt an option, get help or good bye. I do give Vince credit, no matter how popular they are, he wouldn't of tolerate this tomfoolery.

maar13
09-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Someone already made a thread a few minutes ago for discussing this interview. Merging this into that one and labeling it as such.

Thank you, wasn't aware of it.