PDA

View Full Version : Brian Kendrick V. Austin Aries

BlazersDozen
09-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Just got to say, I love this fued. My second favorite thing happening right now behind CM Punk. I really liked tonight's promo & these two can put on amazing match after amazing match if they're allowed too.

mikenigma
09-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Aries is probably TNA's hottest thing going right now. He's gold on the mic and an amazing wrestler.

BlazersDozen
09-09-2011, 03:56 AM
I absolutely agree! I said last week that he could be TNA's CM Punk (except different storylines) & he could be a main eventer but they're wasting him in the X-Division.

monctonvike
09-09-2011, 06:01 AM
I absolutely agree! I said last week that he could be TNA's CM Punk (except different storylines) & he could be a main eventer but they're wasting him in the X-Division.

I agree 100% except he hasen't been there very long its a little soon to be bringing him to the main event

BlazersDozen
09-09-2011, 08:13 AM
I agree 100% except he hasen't been there very long its a little soon to be bringing him to the main event

I agree but he doesn't need to be in the X-Division just because he's small & new. I think the BFG Series would've been a great way to build him. Have him force his way into it when he came into the company & win 90% of his matches with different innovative ways & he would've been ready to main event in TNA in October.

steveorton
09-09-2011, 09:02 AM

I think he can start at the X-division and then make his way to the main event scene, a slow push establishing him as a top main eventer.

shambo2k9
09-09-2011, 10:26 AM
I agree but he doesn't need to be in the X-Division just because he's small & new. I think the BFG Series would've been a great way to build him. Have him force his way into it when he came into the company & win 90% of his matches with different innovative ways & he would've been ready to main event in TNA in October.

Russo must read your posts because everything he does is rushed.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/125/c/b/bazinga_by_cloozy-d3fmssl.gif

tchocky360
09-09-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't know about describing Aries as their CM Punk, but it is a good feud, where there won't be talk of DUI's or criminal convictions.
More of this can only help TNA and turn people from casually checking it out to actually regular watchers.

Shame about Kendrick tossing the title aside, he said it's just a material thing, but then uses it as a symbol when he looks at Aries backing off.
Little bit inconsistent, just for that I want Aries to win :)

BlazersDozen
09-09-2011, 02:23 PM
I have a weird feeling that Kendrick is going to end up heel either shortly after or at the end of this fued. Week after week he's slowly showing more heelish tactics. This week, throwing the title on the mat & attacking Aries.