PDA

View Full Version : Since no one noticed. ( Potential Spoiler , Or Swerve )

Grimm0268
09-08-2011, 05:54 PM
am i the only one that notices kevin nash may of potentially spoiled something or wwe is trying to throw people off..here is the quote from his release statement..."To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

does anyone think this statement about cena is a potential spoiler ?

helmsley
09-08-2011, 05:57 PM
i think it was a bad covering to make his release "real"

Grimm0268
09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
lol..god knows nash is an idiot with a mic or keyboard/cell..but i think cena will be involved somehow along with nash..but i see miz and r truth deff being interfering in this match

A.J. The People's Champ
09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
I dnt care what kinda angle Cenaâ„¢ is in he will still b uninteresting and boring

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 06:53 PM
He was probably just trying to make it all look more organic
while trying to give the "rub" to Cena, or even to just stir more shit up with the cena/punk fan war

evilgenius780
09-08-2011, 07:03 PM
I dnt care what kinda angle Cenaâ„¢ is in he will still b uninteresting and boring

Much like another Cena bashing post?

Iron Ape
09-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Boom. Roasted.

Tay Moran
09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
am i the only one that notices kevin nash may of potentially spoiled something or wwe is trying to throw people off..here is the quote from his release statement..."To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

does anyone think this statement about cena is a potential spoiler ?

I thought the same thing when i first saw that. then i thought maybe hes just trying to work the iwc, then i thought nooo the iwc knows everything and everyone on it has an IQ of over 160 so they could never be worked

Grimm0268
09-08-2011, 07:37 PM
yes cena is out played..everyone can agree with that..we are throwing so many ideas out here about this feud..im starting to think the reason the angle keeps getting changed and delayed is cause they are going through our ideas to see what works the best lol

HuGrad
09-08-2011, 09:01 PM
he tore his quad 5 minutes after he said that....

AOF666
09-08-2011, 09:11 PM
I still think Cena texted Nash. The story hasn't unfolded yet.

TheYeti
09-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Could it be that with all the emphasis WWE.com has put on the return of the nWo that Cena could be the Hogan in this scenario?

This is also my first post! Been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up!

A.J. The People's Champ
09-08-2011, 10:33 PM

Quit bein a pussy. Everytime somebody bash its its hoecakes like u defendin that waste of talent.. what? Is he yo bf? Did u add him to yo twitter page? Do u slp in nothin but a Cenation homemade shirt? O i get it u caught his Tshirt at a live event and now u think u in love! Lol!!!

evilgenius780
09-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Quit bein a pussy. Everytime somebody bash its its hoecakes like u defendin that waste of talent.. what? Is he yo bf? Did u add him to yo twitter page? Do u slp in nothin but a Cenation homemade shirt? O i get it u caught his Tshirt at a live event and now u think u in love! Lol!!!

What in the blue hell is a hoecake?!? Just stating the truth, every post turns into Cena bashing, it's old, get over it. Sure there are a lot more talented wrestlers in their roster, sure the whole superman gimmick is played out, I get it. I've heard the whole Cena sucks things more times then you've probably heard "use a spell check"

But seriously...great argument.

capn-edu
09-08-2011, 11:06 PM
nope i didnt notice, thanks for your wisdom.

AreYaSerious
09-08-2011, 11:26 PM
What in the blue hell is a hoecake?!? Just stating the truth, every post turns into Cena bashing, it's old, get over it. Sure there are a lot more talented wrestlers in their roster, sure the whole superman gimmick is played out, I get it. I've heard the whole Cena sucks things more times then you've probably heard "use a spell check"

Did you read his signature
WHEN LIFE GIVES U LEMONS SQUIRT THE JUICE IN CENA EYES SO "HE CANT C U Did you really expect a quality bash Cena post?

I'm tired of seeing threads bashing Cena also, I agree with you. I'm by no means a fan of Cena's but cut him some slack people. Jesus.

evilgenius780
09-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Did you read his signature Did you really expect a quality bash Cena post?

Touché, good sir..touché

RagingBallsFTW
09-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Whatever happens, Nash will probably tear his quad again. :p

Woah! That fast huh. :cool:

dres1214
09-09-2011, 07:59 AM

When I was reading it, I had stop. I couldn't read it without talking like a gangsta. Brings me memories when I worked the inner streets of KC when I worked Center Zone for the PD.

sincara
09-09-2011, 10:00 AM
cena and nash team up and beat up on punk and hhh at noc ?

Y2J___Y2J
09-09-2011, 11:28 AM
I think it's just him trying to sell his "firing"

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 11:29 AM
I think it's just him trying to sell his "firing"

Exactly. Also, I would rather read what he has to say than to hear it.

Automatic
09-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Ugh, Kevin Nash. I saw it, nothing special.

A.J. The People's Champ
09-09-2011, 01:38 PM
If ppl are tired of hearing Cena bashes then stop comin on the site. Lol at white nerds thinkin their funny. I c y u get offensive towards Cena bashers cuz ya'll just like him.. Cena is not liked and u WILL HEAR IT TILL HE RETIRES SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT boy!!!

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 01:42 PM
If ppl are tired of hearing Cena bashes then stop comin on the site. Lol at white nerds thinkin their funny. I c y u get offensive towards Cena bashers cuz ya'll just like him.. Cena is not liked and u WILL HEAR IT TILL HE RETIRES SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT boy!!!

Cena is liked! just cuz ya'll dont like him, don't mean I have to follow! White nerds FTW boy!!!!!!

Automatic
09-09-2011, 01:46 PM

Cool story bro.

GG_DUCE
09-09-2011, 02:10 PM

BWAA HA HA HA HA!! Probably :)

I'll never forget that night he came back after around 8 months, took two steps into the ring and dropped screaming - lol

Not a funny injury, but what timing!

evilgenius780
09-09-2011, 07:46 PM
When I was reading it, I had stop. I couldn't read it without talking like a gangsta. Brings me memories when I worked the inner streets of KC when I worked Center Zone for the PD.

Much like Khali, I need a translator

Tay Moran
09-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Yeah fuck white people.......unless their the ones that raise my taxes.....please dont raise my taxes

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 03:38 AM

are you gonna get them in a drive by if they dont shut up tupac??

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 03:40 AM
Yeah fuck white people.......unless their the ones that raise my taxes.....please dont raise my taxes

we allow them to sit on a bus for a few decades and now they tell us to fuck ourselfs, we need to take a few of these back to chains and digging,

WHITE POWER AND WHAT??