PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Going to Jail?!

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 01:22 PM
TNA star Jeff Hardy was back in a Moore County, North Carolina courtroom on Thursday and pleaed guilty to three felony drug charges, including:

* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to the fine and jail time he was also sentenced to 30 months probation. In the event that Hardy violates the terms of his probation, he could be sent back to jail.

No word yet on when his jail sentence will begin.

Source: SEScoops (http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/tna/breaking-news-jeff-hardy-going-to-jail-after-pleading-guilty-to-3-felonies/)

steveorton
09-08-2011, 01:33 PM
You made this thread very quickly lol I was going to post it then I saw yours. I wonder if this would affect his position in Tna.

Automatic
09-08-2011, 01:34 PM
No big problems for TNA. They tape 2 shows right after each other don't they?

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 01:35 PM
You made this thread very quickly lol I was going to post it then I saw yours. I wonder if this would affect his position in Tna.

I just CP'd it Lol Copy and Paste! No such thing.
Depend on what is the key Word there. Affect or TNA?

steveorton
09-08-2011, 01:36 PM
1 last thing I wonder if this was a normal/average person if they would get this same judgement of 10 days in prison.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-08-2011, 01:36 PM

Yes, I believe they do. So Hardy gets to watch himself on tv in jail.

thejman93
09-08-2011, 01:37 PM

Yup, TNA have already hyped his comeback so they're kinda fucked.

Rilla
09-08-2011, 01:37 PM
They'd probably catch way longer.

Ironically, I legit, just got called a hater for thinking he should have got longer in jail.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Well I'm Happy for Hardy, he dodged a big bullet there, I hope this will be on his road to recovery..... Again congradulations to Jeff Hardy.

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 01:39 PM

Im sure Russo will come up with something.
He always does Lol

steveorton
09-08-2011, 01:40 PM
They'd probably catch way longer.

Ironically, I legit, just got called a hater for thinking he should have got longer in jail.

Dude I agree with you that he deserved a longer sentence.

thejman93
09-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Im sure Russo will come up with something...

The gears are probably spinning in his crazy head already.

steveorton
09-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Well I'm Happy for Hardy, he dodged a big bullet there, I hope this will be on his road to recovery..... Again congradulations to Jeff Hardy.

Sorry mate but how can you congradulate this guy he commited a crime and got away easy.

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Breaking Update: I can't wait for Matt Hardy's next Entry!

Tommy Thunder
What I would question is... He's only getting 10 freaking days?!?!?! That's ridiculous!!!
The American justice system is so fucked up!!

Automatic

No, with some luck he won't miss an episode. Worst case scenario: He misses 2 episodes, which likely won't hurt the ratings.

KJ PUNK
09-08-2011, 01:48 PM
But come on, there's no way he DOESN'T violate his probation.

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 01:51 PM
No, with some luck he won't miss an episode. Worst case scenario: He misses 2 episodes, which likely won't hurt the ratings.

Well, sounds like a positive thing. So:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2KP1M8j9MQ

Rilla
09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Dude I agree with you that he deserved a longer sentence.

Actually most people I've talked too agree he should have. Except one guy, who legit called me a hater for saying he should get more time. Straight answer.

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
TNA star Jeff Hardy was back in a Moore County, North Carolina courtroom on Thursday and pleaed guilty to three felony drug charges, including:

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to the fine and jail time he was also sentenced to 30 months probation. In the event that Hardy violates the terms of his probation, he could be sent back to jail.

Source: SEScoops (http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/tna/breaking-news-jeff-hardy-going-to-jail-after-pleading-guilty-to-3-felonies/)

No surprise there and I predicted it.... It common knowledge that how the legal system works in the USA...... If you follow the news and such..

Tommy Thunder
09-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Actually most people I've talked too agree he should have. Except one guy, who legit called me a hater for saying he should get more time. Straight answer.

With those charges against him, he would have had at least 7 years if he was in the UK!!

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 02:01 PM
he'll serve 2-5 days so he shouldn't miss impact

Rilla
09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
With those charges against him, he would have had at least 7 years if he was in the UK!!

A normal person woulda caught 5, easy.

68wPayne
09-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Props to Hardy for pleading guilty and owning up to his fuck up, but damn that's even lighter than a slap on the wrist.

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Props to Hardy for pleading guilty and owning up to his fuck up, but damn that's even lighter than a slap on the wrist.

yeah because 100k is really light and no one say he earns that in weeks it probably tae him half a year to make up so 100k is like half a year in jail

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Here's a case in my local news paper...
Where the guy admitted to a distribution of a methamphetamine was tried in US District Court and was sentence to 80 months jail time...

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Im just hoping that the 30 months probation comes with frequent drug tests... That may be the best way to get him legit cleaned up

Rilla
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Damn.

Well now, I should leave the country since I don't like it. xD

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Im just hoping that the 30 months probation comes with frequent drug tests... That may be the best way to get him legit cleaned up

Most states have Day Report Center so most likely he will have to meet with a probation officer at least twice a month if not more???

Spear-O-Matic
09-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Call me crazy, but this might actually be good for Jeff and his position in TNA. Not because he'll get loads of attention or become some jailbird badass, but because this plea of guilty might finally be him taking responsibility for his actions and getting his life on track again. Or maybe I'm just being insanely optimistic.

FLWWEFan
09-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Call me crazy, but this might actually be good for Jeff and his position in TNA. Not because he'll get loads of attention or become some jailbird badass, but because this plea of guilty might finally be him taking responsibility for his actions and getting his life on track again. Or maybe I'm just being insanely optimistic.

It could go both ways this way or the other way where everyone knows he's guilty and he pleads not guilty then gets even more time behind bars. But pleading guilty was probably the best thing for him to do in the long run. He manned up and took some responsibility for himself which is good.

Bodom
09-08-2011, 02:16 PM
What are the odds that Vince Russo is feverishly trying to find a way to reanimate the Big Bossman for a worked shoot feud with Hardy?

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 02:19 PM
What are the odds that Vince Russo is feverishly trying to find a way to reanimate the Big Bossman for a worked shoot feud with Hardy?

fuck that, bring in The Mountie!

Dude573
09-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Hey man, I don't really read into wrestlers personal lives, so I'm out of sync with the Jeff stuff. Can someone give me a download on whats going on?

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I think this could work out good if TNA milks it. Okay right off the bat..Hardy won't really miss a taping since they do every two weeks in one show, or even if he does that's better. But anyways- TNA could always have him do the inspirational climb from being a drug addict to champion type of storyline or Hardy can debut a bit more aggressive due to being in prison for a short time. TNA could also fire him because of bad publicity, but they already have tons of it so it's not like it honestly matters. Just my two cents.

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey man, I don't really read into wrestlers personal lives, so I'm out of sync with the Jeff stuff. Can someone give me a download on whats going on?

September 2009 got arrested for drug trafficking
and after 2 years of pushed back court dates he got 10 days and a $100.000 fine (in short)

Automatic
09-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I think this could work out good if TNA milks it. Okay right off the bat..Hardy won't really miss a taping since they do every two weeks in one show, or even if he does that's better. But anyways- TNA could always have him do the inspirational climb from being a drug addict to champion type of storyline or Hardy can debut a bit more aggressive due to being in prison for a short time. TNA could also fire him because of bad publicity, but they already have tons of it so it's not like it honestly matters. Just my two cents.

Cool plan, one thing. He already was a champ while being a drug addict.

Bodom
09-08-2011, 02:32 PM

Except now he's a felon!

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 02:32 PM

Exactly, so he could either be all facey and apologize for it and say he's going to be their sober champion. Or, he could come back heel, and be like "I regret some things I've done if my life, drugs...But what I don't regret? The treatment of you....Etc..Etc..Etc"

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Except now he's a felon!

Except now he's on the up and up

Dude573
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
September 2009 got arrested for drug trafficking
and after 2 years of pushed back court dates he got 10 days and a $100.000 fine (in short)

Well, a lot of people do drugs, I kinda see it as a part of growing up to be honest, loads of kids do it and grow out of it when they become sensible. Though I think Hardy should have got a harsher punishment from delaying the law and such. Oh well, not my life, not my problem.

68wPayne
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Maybe he will tag team with Nailz and they can be the Fabulous Jailbirds

Sully
09-08-2011, 02:40 PM
When I saw the 15 headlines about Jeff going to jail, I figured it was going to be for at least half a year, but 10 days...look this is why the United States justice system is a joke.

Why sentence someone to jail for 10 days? That's tax payer money, paying for Jeff to go to jail for 10 days! Another thing is when they do the opposite, and sentence somebody for 130 years or something. Why don't you simply say life, why do they do this?

10 days...I'm sure Jeff's 10 days in a county prison will really turn his life around. They postponed this trial five hundred fucking times, just so he can get sentenced 10 fucking days.

Is the justice system in the UK full of this much bullshit? I always thought it depended on the county that you're in. Like my West Deer County, I figured that murderers getting sentenced for 8 years, and potential rapist getting sentenced for 16-48 years was a fucking joke in itself.

Isn't the fucking south supposed to be hardcore on this type of stuff? I mean really!

VanHooliganX
09-08-2011, 02:44 PM
About fucking time.

Sully
09-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Well, a lot of people do drugs, I kinda see it as a part of growing up to be honest, loads of kids do it and grow out of it when they become sensible. Though I think Hardy should have got a harsher punishment from delaying the law and such. Oh well, not my life, not my problem.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard. DRUGS ARE BAD! Oh...everyone does drugs...it's okay. Isn't saying "Everybody does it" the cliche peer pressure line? They grow out of it when it becomes sensible? DRUGS ARE ADDICTING. Why do you think they are illegal? Weed is a gateway drug, when you're high, you don't think! One thing is weed, then the next thing you know, you're sitting in a big fucking mansion snorting a line with Scarface!

I'm in high school, and I don't do drugs. Nobody I respect, does drugs. They are expensive, and they drive your life into nothing but a black hole. People who do drugs, are not cool in my opinion, they are punks. A lot of people DO NOT do drugs. CM Punk doesn't do drugs, and look at how big he is right now! Very very lucky few break out into doing something big when they do drugs.

In sum, DO NOT DO DRUGS. Drugs are not cool, they make you look like a little punk. They cost money, and they kill you. Whether you're overdosing, or you're getting shot by some dealer, they lead to a bad path. People don't say they do drugs on resume's for a reason.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 02:49 PM
This is the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard. DRUGS ARE BAD! Oh...everyone does drugs...it's okay. Isn't saying "Everybody does it" the cliche peer pressure line? They grow out of it when it becomes sensible? DRUGS ARE ADDICTING. Why do you think they are illegal? Weed is a gateway drug, when you're high, you don't think! One thing is weed, then the next thing you know, you're sitting in a big fucking mansion snorting a line with Scarface!

I'm in high school, and I don't do drugs. Nobody I respect, does drugs. They are expensive, and they drive your life into nothing but a black hole. People who do drugs, are not cool in my opinion, they are punks. A lot of people DO NOT do drugs. CM Punk doesn't do drugs, and look at how big he is right now! Very very lucky few break out into doing something big when they do drugs.

In sum, DO NOT DO DRUGS. Drugs are not cool, they make you look like a little punk. They cost money, and they kill you. Whether you're overdosing, or you're getting shot by some dealer, they lead to a bad path. People don't say they do drugs on resume's for a reason.

I have one thing to say to this
Weed isn't the gateway drug, the only thing it leads to is Taco Bell
the drug most people start with is either booze, or more recently prescription pills

darkace9194
09-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Don't drop the soap hardy

FLWWEFan
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
According to a reliable source within TNA, they will be following the WWE idea with Sin Cara, and putting someone else in the Jeff Hardy facepaint and Drugged up condition to keep the illusion that Jeff is still on TV and PPV.

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM

Ahem.
1) Weed isn't bad for you, and it doesn't kill brain cells (Proven)
2) It actually CURES many forms of cancer.
3) The gateway drug theory was put in place as a reason to ban marijuana as it had a strong public following.
4) Weed isn't illegal because of any of this- Marijuana the plant has hemp..The hemp can be used as great quality paper- if you can grow hemp cheaply, it would hurt economies because they make money from the lumber companies.
5) Minor drugs and some booze are definitely a part of MOST peoples growing up because when will you ever be able to be so carefree to enjoy yourself and experiment with things so you don't get hooked when your an adult..Which brings me to the point that WEED ISN'T ADDICTING!

I hope this was some good education for you, don't be so ignorant about subjects you haven't experienced. The media may say some things are bad (weed for the most part) but the media has fabricated MANY things. CM Punk made his choice because his dad was an alcoholic- if he didn't go through that trauma..I bet he'd smoke weed on the regular. (Might be a bit too far stretched but..Most of the independents use it)

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM

It depends where one lives....

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Ahem.
1) Weed isn't bad for you, and it doesn't kill brain cells (Proven)
2) It actually CURES many forms of cancer.
3) The gateway drug theory was put in place as a reason to ban marijuana as it had a strong public following.
4) Weed isn't illegal because of any of this- Marijuana the plant has hemp..The hemp can be used as great quality paper- if you can grow hemp cheaply, it would hurt economies because they make money from the lumber companies.
5) Minor drugs and some booze are definitely a part of MOST peoples growing up because when will you ever be able to be so carefree to enjoy yourself and experiment with things so you don't get hooked when your an adult..Which brings me to the point that WEED ISN'T ADDICTING!

I hope this was some good education for you, don't be so ignorant about subjects you haven't experienced. The media may say some things are bad (weed for the most part) but the media has fabricated MANY things. CM Punk made his choice because his dad was an alcoholic- if he didn't go through that trauma..I bet he'd smoke weed on the regular. (Might be a bit too far stretched but..Most of the independents use it)

Also RVD, seriously I have never heard of him being late for anything, or fucking up a match, he had the one incident when he was pulled over, and that's it

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 03:03 PM

Drugs are bad mkay

Automatic
09-08-2011, 03:06 PM

mmmmmmmkay.

Dude573
09-08-2011, 03:07 PM

Relax Mr Mackey, its just different opinions based on two very different lives we live. I used to do weed when I was a kid, I didn't get addicted, because I'm not an idiot. What you claim to be so wrong and dangerous, is something I call having a good night out. I'm a Londoner, your American I take it. We both face two very different situations and lifestyles, its just stuff that happens.

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 03:09 PM
i'm going to have a pain killer for my tooth i'm calling the police saying i did drugs :O -_-

Y2J___Y2J
09-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Any normal person would probably get a few years..! Somebody is a lucky mofo.!

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Relax Mr Mackey, its just different opinions based on two very different lives we live. I used to do weed when I was a kid, I didn't get addicted, because I'm not an idiot. What you claim to be so wrong and dangerous, is something I call having a good night out. I'm a Londoner, your American I take it. We both face two very different situations and lifestyles, its just stuff that happens.

Wewt an ally. Though..Us Americans are potheads- we just have a few intolerant people who think everything is bad because the media tells them or because school/home tells them.

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Wewt an ally. Though..Us Americans are potheads- we just have a few intolerant people who think everything is bad because the media tells them or because school/home tells them.

TNA could do a live shot of Jeff Hardy directly from Alactraz this Sunday for No Surrender????

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 03:18 PM
TNA could do a live shot of Jeff Hardy directly from Alactraz this Sunday for No Surrender????

oh please no where do you think russo gets his ideas from?.... you guys -__-

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 03:19 PM
TNA could do a live shot of Jeff Hardy directly from Alactraz this Sunday for No Surrender???? They should. Or maybe put together vingettes for the PPV with Jeff "talking live in prison" and then rigging a fight so he looks like a total badass his ten days.

Automatic
09-08-2011, 03:21 PM

Holy shit, that was funny.

jrsckilla23
09-08-2011, 03:37 PM
IMO I'm hoping Jeff Hardy get sentece to jail for a while get his life straight so we can get the Charismatic Enigma back in the Wrestling Entertainment ring I personally don't give a shit what he does in his personal life but Jeff Hardy is one of the best wrestling entertainers of all time maybe in the top 20 IMO. Just like I said about Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy should go back to WWE and retire there because in TNA Hall Of Fame=We Don't Give A Shit WWE Hall Of Fame=We Will Remember Yes!! I know there's no TNA Hall Of Fame I was just saying if your retire in TNA.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/287230_144692245614881_100002223184432_276971_7748 541_o-1.jpg

Sully
09-08-2011, 03:38 PM
The poster I quoted said "Drugs". Everything about my post was correct except weed being a terrible example. I was taught from many speakers that weed is a gateway drug, and other then that I never really doubted what they said.

I really should have used an example such as cocaine or heroine, but weed was the first thing to come to mind, and was probably what the poster was thinking, but I don't take what he was thinking when calling him out on stupid things said, I take on what he said, and he said drugs.

So let's redo this, kids in high school do not all do cocaine! They do not all experiment with cocaine, a matter a fact, they barely do.

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-08-2011, 03:44 PM
The poster I quoted said "Drugs". Everything about my post was correct except weed being a terrible example. I was taught from many speakers that weed is a gateway drug, and other then that I never really doubted what they said.

I really should have used an example such as cocaine or heroine, but weed was the first thing to come to mind, and was probably what the poster was thinking, but I don't take what he was thinking when calling him out on stupid things said, I take on what he said, and he said drugs.

So let's redo this, kids in high school do not all do cocaine! They do not all experiment with cocaine, a matter a fact, they barely do.

Bingo Dingo!

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 03:47 PM

that's probably true
blow ain't cheap

seriously though I think it comes down to prescription pills more than any of the illegal drugs. Whether it is a doctor giving you Zanax because he mis-diagnoses you as someone with panic attacks, when in reality you just have a lot of stressful shit going on, or the more common (especially in sports) abuse of painkillers that are initially prescribed for an injury they seem to lead to more problems than almost anything

Then of course there is the booze, which is so accepted as part of society in many circles that it isn't considered a drug, and of course if you drink too much, get hung over and tired you end up taking something to wake you up, be it adderoll or New Vigil or just the ol Trucker's tic-tac tha you can get from any gas station, and it just spirals from there are you need larger doses to get the same effect, and eventually just stronger drugs.

The reason I do not see weed contributing to this so much is simply because it doesn't seem to have that same addictive cycle, and taking too much will actually put your ass to sleep, meaning the after-affects are usually fixed with nothing more than a bottle of water, and maybe an anti-diarrheal (see Taco Bell)

All this is based off of my own independent observations, of course

Dude573
09-08-2011, 03:53 PM

Fam, I think you just need to relax a bit, you seem to be taking everything your speakers say seriously. We come from two different sides of the world and face so many different things and choices, so its obvious our lifestyle choices will differ and we will have conflicting views. I see drugs as just a part of growing up, going out drinking, smoking etc, to me its having fun, but to you its something different. I respect your point of view and won't question it, because its your life. I don't agree with Jeff Hardy, when your a role model and in the public eye I think you need to conduct yourself a lot better. Just don't get too offended when someone has a different view to you.

AOF666
09-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Forgot to mention Hardy going to remain in drug treatment.

Y2Jryder
09-08-2011, 04:25 PM
come back to WWE and do your highlight reels again

The_Awesome_One
09-08-2011, 04:36 PM
10 day??? Bah

LMPunker
09-08-2011, 04:36 PM
so after 2 years of delayed trials and he gets 10 days in jail he must have the greatest legal team in the world

wrestlingfan66513
09-08-2011, 05:11 PM

I can't wait to see Kurt's sentence since he is a bigger star and won a gold medal.

68wPayne
09-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Maybe Jeff will have new theme music when he comes back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nt8_FCI4JE

Tay Moran
09-08-2011, 05:45 PM
it took them two years to sentence him to ten days in jail? why didnt he just go two years ago before he joined tna

The Brown One
09-08-2011, 05:48 PM
10 days isn't much for what he did. But its good for his career that the sentence is so short. Hes apparently cleaned up his act and is entering a rehab program. He also looked fine when I saw him on Impact apologizing.

mikenigma
09-08-2011, 06:54 PM
More than likely his sentence will be split so that he can continue working if needed. More often than not a 10 day sentence is served over 5 weekends for full time working adults. However, Jeff might just knock it out in one stretch since TNA's work schedule is somewhat light.

mikenigma
09-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I have one thing to say to this
Weed isn't the gateway drug, the only thing it leads to is Taco Bell
the drug most people start with is either booze, or more recently prescription pills

Someone must not live in a society that's been hit by meth yet! That shits a cancer! No worries, the Hardy Boyz have gained way too much weight to be on meth. Probably booze and herb.... and in turn Waffle House and Taco Bell. Sweet, sweet Taco Bell.

A.J. The People's Champ
09-08-2011, 07:02 PM
He gave the judge an autograph copy of twist of fate.

FLWWEFan
09-08-2011, 07:03 PM
F Total Nonstop Action, I heard they're changing the name to Total Nonstop Arrests!

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Someone must not live in a society that's been hit by meth yet! That shits a cancer! No worries, the Hardy Boyz have gained way too much weight to be on meth. Probably booze and herb.... and in turn Waffle House and Taco Bell. Sweet, sweet Taco Bell.

Oh, I did
Seriously, SLC is like a meth capital, we did that shit before it was cool
but even then I knew more people who started drinking first, than people who went straight from nothing to meth

Sully
09-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Fam, I think you just need to relax a bit, you seem to be taking everything your speakers say seriously. We come from two different sides of the world and face so many different things and choices, so its obvious our lifestyle choices will differ and we will have conflicting views. I see drugs as just a part of growing up, going out drinking, smoking etc, to me its having fun, but to you its something different. I respect your point of view and won't question it, because its your life. I don't agree with Jeff Hardy, when your a role model and in the public eye I think you need to conduct yourself a lot better. Just don't get too offended when someone has a different view to you.

I think feeling that way is odd. As much as kids do it, I don't think it's part of growing up. Part of growing up is a phase that every person goes through, and drugs are not. I really think kids shouldn't do it, it's not good for you, your body, or your reputation.

I also don't agree with your opinion on Jeff Hardy, both ways. Just because Jeff is in the public eye, he can't have that "fun" as you call it? The other way is, Jeff or anyone shouldn't do it, but they do anyways because they enjoy it, but really it destroys you at the end.

I may have came over too aggressive, but this is a serious matter. Drugs and alcohol shouldn't be taken so lightly, it destroys lives. That part of growing up that you talk about kills people. Kids don't grow up when they are overdosing at a party, now do they?

blink
09-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Maybe they'll count working in tna as time served

Rassling_Fan
09-08-2011, 08:17 PM
10 days in Jail, 30 in probation, and is still in a drug abuse treatment program. It's not much but hopefully this will frikkin straighten him up. If he screws this up, back to jail he goes thanks to that probation thing.

Rilla
09-08-2011, 08:59 PM
I want to be a wrestler now.

Rich Cranium
09-08-2011, 09:08 PM
The judge did grant him the right to work outside of N.C. so TNA has nothing to worry about.

maar13
09-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Well the guy got out of it pretty much clean, so really hope he values this chance, not everyone gets that kind of opportunity.

THE_CRIPPLER
09-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Sorry mate but how can you congradulate this guy he commited a crime and got away easy.

Listen, I dont like to see no one suffer, I dont think Hardy is a danger to the public and he isnt hurting anyone but himself... If Hardy is in Good Shape, Learned his lesson and is Keeping up with his parole which would probably include Rehab, Drug testing and so on then yes Congrades on him getting his life Straight and not suffering in jail for years.... I really honestly dont think Jeff was selling the Drugs, Taking them yes but selling them? No Idont think so..... Plus 90 percent of the people on this board has did a illeagle drug or was a drug addict at sometime or is still currently on drugs and do they really deserve to be in prison?. I never taken any drugs but those of you who have taken a illeagle drug put your self in his shoes did you deserve to go to prison for years?.

Dude573
09-09-2011, 07:04 AM
I think feeling that way is odd. As much as kids do it, I don't think it's part of growing up. Part of growing up is a phase that every person goes through, and drugs are not. I really think kids shouldn't do it, it's not good for you, your body, or your reputation.

I also don't agree with your opinion on Jeff Hardy, both ways. Just because Jeff is in the public eye, he can't have that "fun" as you call it? The other way is, Jeff or anyone shouldn't do it, but they do anyways because they enjoy it, but really it destroys you at the end.

I may have came over too aggressive, but this is a serious matter. Drugs and alcohol shouldn't be taken so lightly, it destroys lives. That part of growing up that you talk about kills people. Kids don't grow up when they are overdosing at a party, now do they?

Loool, this is the third time I'm saying this Mackey. It's just because we live two completely different lives, we face so many different choices and phases. You sound a lot like a drone, do what the media tells you, if they say something is bad, then its automatically bad. Just lighten up and live a little. People always assume and relate drugs with things that will kill you if you touch it, the way I see it is only the idiots get addicted, where as the people who are just experimenting move on. Try and get some personality and don't grow up believing everything your told.

As for the party ting you said. Kids can't grow up over night, it takes years for that. But who are you to govern the decisions of other people? I could go all political on this one. Whats wrong with smoking something on a night out? Drinking with friends. You associate all this stuff as bad, mate I associate you with the word boring.

When you go to Uni, your perception will change, trust me.

Juvenile Junkie
09-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Maybe they'll count working in tna as time served

thats rich

Sully
09-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Loool, this is the third time I'm saying this Mackey. It's just because we live two completely different lives, we face so many different choices and phases. You sound a lot like a drone, do what the media tells you, if they say something is bad, then its automatically bad. Just lighten up and live a little. People always assume and relate drugs with things that will kill you if you touch it, the way I see it is only the idiots get addicted, where as the people who are just experimenting move on. Try and get some personality and don't grow up believing everything your told.

As for the party ting you said. Kids can't grow up over night, it takes years for that. But who are you to govern the decisions of other people? I could go all political on this one. Whats wrong with smoking something on a night out? Drinking with friends. You associate all this stuff as bad, mate I associate you with the word boring.

No I don't think it will. I understand you've been saying the same thing over and over, but so I have I. Your logic is...fucking stupid. Believing what the media tells me, and realizing what's wrong and bad are two different things. If the media told me that it was a good thing to promote terrorism, I wouldn't do it. A matter a fact...most often I highly disagree with the media, but when the matters of drugs come up, they are bad. Weed is a very light drug to talk about, and I admit using it as an example was a horrible idea.

But saying teenagers go through a phase of doing hardcore cocaine and meth, that is just not accurate.

If anyone else was in Hardy's position...well first of all the trial wouldn't have been delayed for 2 years, and second of all the defendant would have been given a much harsher sentence compared to the one Jeff received.

Regardless of Hardy being a celebrity, the justice system in the United States is fucked up to the core. You get some good judges, and some bad judges. I hate to use this as an example, and please consider this example loosely, but when the Pirates got screwed out of that win back in the Summer, it was because the referees/umpires/judges were tired...and they just wanted to go home. They didn't care about who they just screwed or what the impacts could have been.

Now they're both human beings, the same human beings that are on the jury and being a judge. What makes you think they don't "get tired and want to go home", Jury members especially. I mean yeah, they take an oath...but so do the referees and umpires. Oaths don't mean jack shit when it comes down to the real person, and unless they are caught lying, that jury member really isn't going to give a fuck if some innocent man goes to jail.

Same goes for when a guilty man gets off easy. I'm not saying Jeff was guilty or innocent, or if the judge actually didn't care what happened, but what I'm trying to say is plain and simple, the justice system is fucked up.

Rich Cranium
09-09-2011, 11:28 AM
No I don't think it will. I understand you've been saying the same thing over and over, but so I have I. Your logic is...fucking stupid. Believing what the media tells me, and realizing what's wrong and bad are two different things. If the media told me that it was a good thing to promote terrorism, I wouldn't do it. A matter a fact...most often I highly disagree with the media, but when the matters of drugs come up, they are bad. Weed is a very light drug to talk about, and I admit using it as an example was a horrible idea.

But saying teenagers go through a phase of doing hardcore cocaine and meth, that is just not accurate.

If anyone else was in Hardy's position...well first of all the trial wouldn't have been delayed for 2 years, and second of all the defendant would have been given a much harsher sentence compared to the one Jeff received.

Regardless of Hardy being a celebrity, the justice system in the United States is fucked up to the core. You get some good judges, and some bad judges. I hate to use this as an example, and please consider this example loosely, but when the Pirates got screwed out of that win back in the Summer, it was because the referees/umpires/judges were tired...and they just wanted to go home. They didn't care about who they just screwed or what the impacts could have been.

Now they're both human beings, the same human beings that are on the jury and being a judge. What makes you think they don't "get tired and want to go home", Jury members especially. I mean yeah, they take an oath...but so do the referees and umpires. Oaths don't mean jack shit when it comes down to the real person, and unless they are caught lying, that jury member really isn't going to give a fuck if some innocent man goes to jail.

Same goes for when a guilty man gets off easy. I'm not saying Jeff was guilty or innocent, or if the judge actually didn't care what happened, but what I'm trying to say is plain and simple, the justice system is fucked up.

If you have the money to hire a premier attorney, they can work wonders. You can literally get away with murder, ask OJ. ;)

Dude573
09-09-2011, 11:41 AM

I'm sorry to sound like I'm backing off, but I can't really respond to you on that. I'm English, and have no idea what the Pirates are or anything to do with the American Legal system. As for Jeff Hardy, I feel his punishment should have been a lot stricter, and if he was in the WWE he would have been fired a long time ago. It annoyed me to see fans cheering "one more chance", because I don't feel he deserves one, he has had plenty. I agree with you in saying he has used he status' to almost dodge bullets, and if he were someone like you and me, he would have been sentenced a long time ago. Jeff Hardy is a criminal and should be punished, I 100% back you on that.

However, I see nothing wrong with Teenagers experimenting with alcohol, certain drugs, cigarettes etc.. Because in my opinion its small potatoes. When it comes down to people injecting themselves with Class A drugs then I don't think they're stupid or idiots, I think there is something severely wrong in their life. That shouldn't be insulted, it should be helped. I live in London, and kids here to all kind of stuff, you can get any drug you want off the street. I have no idea where your from, but we come from two very different places, and I assure you, if you grew up here you would be a lot more laid back with these things. An example is I am not a racist person, and I strongly believe in Racial equality, but if I were a young man growing up in the 1860's I would probably be a racist slave owner. Much of your perception depends on where your from, and what time you grew up. I know a lot of people who did drugs in their youth and still grew up to be fine, me being one of them. You need to try and be a bit more open minded my friend.

maar13
09-09-2011, 12:50 PM

Just to point out thi one, do you seriously think that? because that a very lame statement, why? because each body react differnty to any substance, some just let it go and some askk for more and are more porpence to get the need of it, to get rid off that need can become pretty hard.

That is why peopel is more likely to get addicted to Pain Killers and other drugs, just because you got out clean it doesn't mean that who gets addicted to anything is an idiot, he is more porpense to get the addiction.

In a perfect world none should try drugs, but is not a perfect world and people does, some get addicted and is not just because they are idiots or are selfish bastards, sometimes shit happens.

That does not justify anyone, but sometimes it just happens.

Now Jeff, has gotten a very nice "n" chance to get himself together, lets hope he does, not because of him, but his family, his wife and his child need him.

Dude573
09-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Just to point out thi one, do you seriously think that? because that a very lame statement, why? because each body react differnty to any substance, some just let it go and some askk for more and are more porpence to get the need of it, to get rid off that need can become pretty hard.

That is why peopel is more likely to get addicted to Pain Killers and other drugs, just because you got out clean it doesn't mean that who gets addicted to anything is an idiot, he is more porpense to get the addiction.

In a perfect world none should try drugs, but is not a perfect world and people does, some get addicted and is not just because they are idiots or are selfish bastards, sometimes shit happens.

That does not justify anyone, but sometimes it just happens.

Now Jeff, has gotten a very nice "n" chance to get himself together, lets hope he does, not because of him, but his family, his wife and his child need him.

I had a feeling I would be questioned on that, I didn't explain it very well, and for that I apologize. I meant that at a young age, if you are to get addicted to a drug such as weed, then I feel your quite silly, its a very low impact type of narcotic that almost has no effect. To get addicted to that, then I think you should seriously stop right there.

Everyone is different, and some are immune, I have tried smoking, and I didn't get addicted, but some people do, I know that too. We all live different lives and experience different things, therefore we have different opinions. For verdict on Jeff Hardy, read the other posts, because I am ending up repeating myself constantly here.

maar13
09-09-2011, 01:22 PM
I had a feeling I would be questioned on that, I didn't explain it very well, and for that I apologize. I meant that at a young age, if you are to get addicted to a drug such as weed, then I feel your quite silly, its a very low impact type of narcotic that almost has no effect. To get addicted to that, then I think you should seriously stop right there.

Everyone is different, and some are immune, I have tried smoking, and I didn't get addicted, but some people do, I know that too. We all live different lives and experience different things, therefore we have different opinions. For verdict on Jeff Hardy, read the other posts, because I am ending up repeating myself constantly here.

I did read it, and my comment of Jeff is not a reply to yours, it is just a comment, but I am not arguing about yours, in that regard your opinion is as valid as any, I am not here to defend Jeff an won't do it.

The bold part of the other reply was what my argument was about.

leroyjackson
09-10-2011, 03:45 AM
I did read it, and my comment of Jeff is not a reply to yours, it is just a comment, but I am not arguing about yours, in that regard your opinion is as valid as any, I am not here to defend Jeff an won't do it.

The bold part of the other reply was what my argument was about.

Jeff hardy wont be doing any swanton bombs when his cell mate tiny gets hold of him

maar13
09-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Jeff hardy wont be doing any swanton bombs when his cell mate tiny gets hold of him

Well it will be only ten days, although it can seem like an eternity for Jeff if that becomes true. :P