PDA

View Full Version : The Kevin Nash Text Mystery

knightangelx
08-16-2011, 12:56 AM
hey guys what do you think about it?.i think its part of a bigger story where we find out niether were lying and it was stephanie running the show.i mean why else would she be back on tv so sudden?thoughts

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 01:02 AM
hey guys what do you think about it?.i think its part of a bigger story where we find out niether were lying and it was stephanie running the show.i mean why else would she be back on tv so sudden?thoughts

It's John Laurinitis, he was the one to tell Nash to take out the winner. I think everybody else is telling the truth.

knightangelx
08-16-2011, 01:03 AM
it seems possible but how would JL explain txtin from hhh's phone.stephanie could do it...

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 01:08 AM
it seems possible but how would JL explain txtin from hhh's phone.stephanie could do it...

He stole HHH's phone while he was reffing the match and Stephanie was taking a shit. lol I don't know how they will explain it but I'm 99.9% sure it's him.

AreYaSerious
08-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Probably Steph plotting behind Triple H's back, using his phone to send a txt to Nash. VKM probably asked Stephanie to do it.

jledwig
08-16-2011, 01:15 AM
I agree with the Stephanie concept... Notice when Stephanie told CMPUNK people eventually get whats coming to them. That was a message to him that shes the one that fucked him over. This is like The attitude Era all over again Im liking it. Strength in power between "Mcmahon Family". This is by far the most interested ive been in wwe in long time.

I hope its Stephanie and sometime soon we get to see my favorite McMahon Shane!!!!!

AreYaSerious
08-16-2011, 02:00 AM
I agree with the Stephanie concept... Notice when Stephanie told CMPUNK people eventually get whats coming to them. That was a message to him that shes the one that fucked him over. This is like The attitude Era all over again Im liking it. Strength in power between "Mcmahon Family". This is by far the most interested ive been in wwe in long time.

I hope its Stephanie and sometime soon we get to see my favorite McMahon Shane!!!!!

Haven't seen him forever! and yes I'm already ready for raw. Usually I get ready after smackdown.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Seem to me it someone with power or a certain power to get things done in the WWE...
Two or three names I thinking???
Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis or Triple H???

Automatic
08-16-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm going for the swerve and say HBK.

Bodom
08-16-2011, 03:48 PM
I sent Nash the text.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-16-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Sully
08-16-2011, 03:54 PM
I think it's going to be someone that hasn't been involved in any of this. Someone they are going to just throw in out of nowhere. Like said earlier, HBK. I doubt that, but someone like him. Maybe Foley.

That, or it's someone there from the beginning. I think Vince getting fired is his way of stepping out of the TV picture, and he won't be on air for a long while, so I'm ruling him out.

I'm actually going to say Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He is involved with both Cena, and a little of CM Punk. He is also trying to show Cena who's the boss, but considering this storyline is based more around Punk, he might not fit the picture either.

I really have no idea, and neither does WWE, so it's really hard to say who it will be. It could be anyone.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 04:00 PM
The Anonymous GM hadn't heard from him for weeks... and they still have the laptop set up...

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 04:07 PM
For some reason I'm convinced Stephanie is behind it, but I have no idea why to be honest. But she obviously would have easy access to HHH's phone therefore could have sent the text to Nash. Not sure what the reasoning for it could be, other than payback for Punk's words towards her a few weeks back. Plus we all know she makes a great heel, and I think also she's got Laurnaitis to help her form some kind of faction which could be what he wanted to talk to Nash about privately.

Just hoping whatever the outcome is will be awesome!

DonCorleone
08-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Call me crazy, (call me it if you want) , but I honestly think Scott Hall sent the text.

FLWWEFan
08-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Call me crazy, (call me it if you want) , but I honestly think Scott Hall sent the text.

LOL...I knew someone was gonna say this but honestly the dude has serious issues I highly doubt the WWE would want to bring him in for any type of appearance.

Bob Lion54
08-16-2011, 04:23 PM
I think it's most probably John Laurnaitis, but I'm not sure enough to vote. heh

I could see it being Stephanie or even Vince, though. It could be someone else entirely, but they would have to have access to where ever HHH left his phone when he went out to the ring. (His office?)

Of course, Nash could be lying, but that seems the least interesting way to go with it so I don't think they'll go that route... well, I hope not anyway...

The_Awesome_One
08-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I said before raw last night that Stephanie was behind it all, but i didnt say HHH gave nash tickets, I thought she invited him to attack whoever won because:

Punk: got her father fired by leaving with the title
Cena: he was the one that begged for the match to go ahead when Vince called it off

I though this because it fits in with her daddys little girl gimmick

TheRockerGother
08-16-2011, 04:37 PM
For some reason I'm convinced Stephanie is behind it, but I have no idea why to be honest. But she obviously would have easy access to HHH's phone therefore could have sent the text to Nash. Not sure what the reasoning for it could be, other than payback for Punk's words towards her a few weeks back. Plus we all know she makes a great heel, and I think also she's got Laurnaitis to help her form some kind of faction which could be what he wanted to talk to Nash about privately.

Ya but it also said whoever won so why would she want Cena to be attacked from behind by Nash if Cena had won?

Dr. Death
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm going with Stephanie

BlackFalcon
08-16-2011, 04:42 PM
After watchin how she acted on Raw, I'm inclined to think it's Steph who sent te txt, or X-Pac, just cuz he's crazy

Brewer 314
08-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Seem to me it someone with power or a certain power to get things done in the WWE...
Two or three names I thinking???
Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis or Triple H???

I feel like it was Johnny Ace.

But I'm not ruling out Vince.

AirBourne
08-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I really think we will see a curveball here, he gave a hint of it being a "friend", I don't think it's an obvious choice (HHH/Steph/John L.). I think it's someone totally different, the WWE specializes in making a storyline absolutely random and making it more complex, so it could be anyone. But I think we will know soon. I don't think any of the important staff (Steph, HHH, John. L) did it, but I think HHH knew about this and Steph did too with Punk being the victim of Nash's attack and Steph seeming to target Punk.

jaymo
08-16-2011, 04:46 PM
it was hhh even b.g. james said it was on friday nash got the txt

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 04:49 PM
I sent Nash the text.

Could I have his number? I was planning on having him attack this guy, it would be good for business.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Ya but it also said whoever won so why would she want Cena to be attacked from behind by Nash if Cena had won?

Hmm yeah good point, well then I think both Triple H AND Stephanie are in on it, plus Laurnaitis. Triple H is being far too nice for my liking, for example when Punk refused to shake his hand at SS he merely just shrugged and raised Punk's hand. Plus, I think maybe HHH did see Cena's foot on the rope as he wanted Punk to win so he would be the one to get bombed by Nash.

Mehh actually I have no idea *drops head*

Brewer 314
08-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I really think we will see a curveball here, he gave a hint of it being a "friend"

Maybe it was Scott Baio.

URATOOL
08-16-2011, 05:18 PM
No one. Creative told him to say there was a text. It's all make believe. *breaks down 4th wall*

Russo swerve
08-16-2011, 05:20 PM
(spoiler alert) Hogan did it NWO is coming to wwe

bcfccalum
08-16-2011, 05:20 PM
as long as it doesnt go the same way as the anonymous gm angle and just disappear into obscurity, i'll be happy

johnnydropkicks
08-16-2011, 05:25 PM
(spoiler alert) Hogan did it NWO is coming to wwe

yeah cause it worked out real well the first time.

and I kinda wish I voted stephanie but I feel like it's vince. my money's on vince as he has everything to do with the Rock.

capn-edu
08-16-2011, 05:29 PM
ERIC BITCHOFF TNA INVASION jijijiji

CrowOfMurders
08-16-2011, 05:43 PM
HBK sent it, real Kliq taking over

straightedge916
08-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Stephanie McMahon is obviously the most logical one, but i would also be interested in the Vince McMahon way. There could be a very great story behind that. Maybe Steph is trying to get her husband to quit so daddy can come back. Who knows?

Russo swerve
08-16-2011, 05:50 PM
yeah cause it worked out real well the first time.

and I kinda wish I voted stephanie but I feel like it's vince. my money's on vince as he has everything to do with the Rock.

yep thats why there coming back

thejman93
08-16-2011, 05:52 PM

U Crazy! :D:p

AOF666
08-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Neither it was John Cena. Think about who is benefiting right now John Cena. Punk is distracted with Nash and HHH. Cena is going after Del Rio. Nash was an insurance in case he lost.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:05 PM
It was Rikishi, he did it for The Rock..

Seriously though, my moneys on Triple H

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:08 PM
It was Rikishi, he did it for The Rock..

Seriously though, my moneys on Triple H

LOL'd at this!

Y2Jryder
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM
WWE creatives told him to say that for the storyline, sorry for ruining the fun

URATOOL
08-16-2011, 06:59 PM
No one. Creative told him to say there was a text. It's all make believe. *breaks down 4th wall*

WWE creatives told him to say that for the storyline, sorry for ruining the fun

Too slow dude!

FaceOfSpades
08-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Steph macmizzle!

FaceOfSpades
08-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Johnny Laurineezy!

IrkenInvader
08-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Does it matter?

tad locust
08-16-2011, 07:24 PM
I chose other.I really want it to be Sean Waltman

Jonnybass
08-16-2011, 07:24 PM
definitely not going to happen but it would be awesome if it was Shane McMahon......

Shane VS Steph/HHH would be EPIC

shane defending his dad and trying to get his job back....

one can only dream...

Russo swerve
08-16-2011, 07:41 PM
SPOILER alert it was the ultimate warrior

Sully
08-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Neither it was John Cena. Think about who is benefiting right now John Cena. Punk is distracted with Nash and HHH. Cena is going after Del Rio. Nash was an insurance in case he lost.

It wasn't Cena. It was obviously a heel, or someone who is turning heel. And as much as you people want it, John Cena is not turning heel anytime soon

Jonnybass
08-16-2011, 07:45 PM
SPOILER alert it was the ultimate warrior

or the ultimate broski??????

Russo swerve
08-16-2011, 07:49 PM
or the ultimate broski??????

speaking of broski i think it was zack ryder

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Mabe HBK, last time he was in the WWE he was insulted by Punk, a longshot I know.

Rich Cranium
08-16-2011, 07:51 PM

I think it is Steph too.

Off topic, I was surprised they let him mention Scott Hall as I thought the WWE severed any form of relations with him.

johnnydropkicks
08-16-2011, 07:59 PM
I think it is Steph too.

Off topic, I was surprised they let him mention Scott Hall as I thought the WWE severed any form of relations with him.

I think they were working pretty loose.

johnnydropkicks
08-16-2011, 08:00 PM
definitely not going to happen but it would be awesome if it was Shane McMahon......

one can only dream...

how fucking awesome would it be if it were shane was the anonymos gm?

it'd be shane vs. vince vs. steph and triple h or shane and vince vs. stephanie and triple h.

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 08:14 PM
steph all the way...john just wants cm punk to pay for making him look bad

AOF666
08-16-2011, 09:11 PM
It wasn't Cena. It was obviously a heel, or someone who is turning heel. And as much as you people want it, John Cena is not turning heel anytime soon

What do you mean by you people?

Rich Cranium
08-16-2011, 09:13 PM

one can only dream...

I don't care how they would insert Shane into the situation, it would be epic no matter what!

Fan4Now
08-16-2011, 09:21 PM
I believe maybe Steph or Johnny Ace sent it but I strongly believe HHH knows about it/ had something to do with it. B/c like someone else pointed out which I've been thinking since SS, HHH has been being mighty NICE! I mean he's The Game. The ruthless cerebral assassin. Ok he's COO now but he was still acting like The Game on all those suit & tie Coo promos w/ Punk & Christian. Now all of a sudden on the same night this all went down he's suddenly a nice guy who cares about Punk. Tell me this if he is clean of all this. What about Cena's foot on the rope? He was in position to see it. I don't know that he did. Maybe not. But why throw in there that little swerve of HHH not seeing Cena's foot? If HHH has nothing to do w/ this that swerve can only mean one thing. Vince "IDIOT" Russo has been hired back as head writer. I'm sorry I know that's something we don't joke about but (Nash/Steph/VKM/Johnny Ace) didn't do the foot on the rope deal. Only 1 man was responsible for that action. HHH!Plus did U notice it looked like HHH was either gonna come attack Nash to help Punk or more likely come question him on his actions, but why? HHH isn't a Punk fan. I'm not saying he hates him but several times he was against Punk on the mic & even came close to fighting him. Also what does HHH care if ADR went won the belt questioning the ref like he's upset Punk lost the way he did. As if that's the 1st time it ever happened like that. He's just very suspicious. I don't always like HHH b/c I know of his backstage politics. But when he does something good or MAYBE in this case bad & he plays it right. I'll give him his props. The way he's acting has me asking questions & that's what I like!

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Stephanie or Vince or HHH or Rock or Laurinaitis or Cena or someone else guaranteed!

cy1911
08-16-2011, 10:37 PM
x-pac... i bet!

IrkenInvader
08-16-2011, 10:51 PM
The last time I saw Nash wrestle I heard some guy chanting 'ONE LESS MATCH'

monctonvike
08-16-2011, 11:09 PM
..hard to say cause wwe doesn't even know as of this writting, maybe cm punk

brockidlewine
08-16-2011, 11:19 PM
its samoa joe. he is coming to wwe and wants to kick punks ass.

cy1911
08-16-2011, 11:31 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=xpac&hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=8ylsjjyNH1q9cM:&imgrefurl=http://www.wrestling-caricatures.com/id80.html&docid=axN3ctnuqFNs3M&w=293&h=576&ei=pUNLTofpAoqSgQe5pZhz&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=702&vpy=-3&dur=1283&hovh=315&hovw=160&tx=76&ty=248&page=3&tbnh=119&tbnw=61&start=24&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:24&biw=1024&bih=426

this man!

THE_CRIPPLER
08-16-2011, 11:44 PM
It was Keven Kelly... he was angery that Punk called him self the best in thge world cause Davey Richards was supossed to be the best... so he text Nash to attack Punk... Breaking News here folks haha

RagingBallsFTW
08-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Mick Foley or HBK, just to throw a curveball at the storyline.

chriss5471
08-17-2011, 02:23 AM
It was the Honky Tonk man whilst everyone is busy focusing on Nash punk cena and del rio hes gonna sneak in and win the intercontinental belt and set an even longer title rain, that's why jimmy hart came back.

BlazersDozen
08-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Its Stephanie after Vine or Johnny Ace told her to do it. Vince & JL hate Cena & Punk right now & Vince screamed for ADR to cash in at the end of MITB.

Y2Jryder
08-17-2011, 07:36 AM
Too slow dude!
http://images4.cpcache.com/product/382831244v7_480x480_Front.jpg

steveorton
08-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Stephanie, I'm jus sayin...

jordan1995
08-17-2011, 08:10 AM
i actually think its HHH

tittle97
08-17-2011, 09:24 AM
It was Mike Chioda, he was stoned.

zapphoman
08-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I think it was Stephanie. There has to be a reason she is on the moving picture box again.

jelle1809
08-17-2011, 10:37 AM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/cm-punk-stephanie-mcmahon.png
obviously stepanie

Robareid
08-17-2011, 11:09 AM
The last time I saw Nash wrestle I heard some guy chanting 'ONE LESS MATCH'

Nice.

Got to be Stephanie in my opinion. Laurenitus will recruit Nash, will feud with Punk before revealing it was Steph probably leading to a feud with HHH

LMPunker
08-17-2011, 11:11 AM
It was Mike Chioda, he was stoned.

*tips hat*

thedominator92
08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
I put other for D-lo Brown.

thedominator92
08-17-2011, 11:14 AM
I put other for D-lo Brown.

when he shakes his neck...you listen.

CreatureOfTheNight
08-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey Guys,

So I was thinking, This whole Nash/Punk/Triple H angle, could HBK be the one to have sent the text to Nash? My thinking for such a possibility is because the same night Punk had that shoot promo heard around the world, Shawn Michaels was at RAW that same night and was interupted by..CM Punk, and it seemed HBK had more to say that Punk allowed him to by interuptting him and then HBK sent out that cryptic tweet on Monday , So could all this be sort of a Kliq reunion? Do you think this is realistic? Would you even want to see it? Thanks guys :)

FLWWEFan
08-18-2011, 02:12 AM
It's definetly realistic and I wouldn't mind seeing it especially with many ways the WWE could run with it.

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Possible definately, but their is so many ways they could play out this storyline its hard to put 1 theory over any other.
Good thinking though and welcome to EWN :)

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 08:53 AM
I dunno if I'd want HBK involved. I fear as though it would lead to a match and as cool as it would be to see him wrestle CM Punk, I think it would be cooler to have someone retire and actually stay retired for more than a year

CreatureOfTheNight
08-18-2011, 10:17 AM
I would personally love to see HBK back full-time on television, in a non-wrestling capacity of course and @68wPayne, HBK doesn't neccesarliy have to wrestle it could all be the Kliq having a plan on taking out Punk and everyone having a part it in, and if Nash's quad can hold up walking and talking I don't think HBK in the ring wrestling would happen

broc808
08-18-2011, 11:30 AM
i could see it happening yes its reallistic but i dont think it will happen

THEKEVINBRAND
08-20-2011, 12:43 AM
you guys got it all wrong! it was the mouse who ran past del rio in the last segment he wanted to get out quick!

Toby Fox
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM
I think it was Cena who sent that text to Kevin Nash. Swerve coming.

GR81
08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
I think it was Triple H but I hope that we don't find out for quite a while.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
I think I know the answer.

http://cdn100bne.bluehatnetwork.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/animated_gifs_1/your-mom-funny-animated-gif_20090414_1484924224.gif

muuuhahahhahaha

Toby Fox
08-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Shockmaster.

Sully
08-22-2011, 09:09 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be the anonymous GM.

Would make a lot of sense, being that he hasn't been shown in awhile. They won't us to forget about him, and then BAM. Out of nowhere.

I don't think the Anonymous GM will be anyone though, or at least it originally wasn't supposed to be somebody.

Hell, it could turn out Nash will come out and say he didn't get a text at all, and he just wanted to screw CM Punk, he was tired of seeing Punk get all the hype.

VanHooliganX
08-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Mae Young.

Brewer 314
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
I feel like it was Johnny Ace.

But I'm not ruling out Vince.

^ That guy knows it all.

Oh wait "that guy" is me.

68wPayne
08-22-2011, 10:08 PM
I say it was Scott Hall sending a drunk text to Nash that he took a little too literally

belleza
08-23-2011, 12:29 PM
that could be.... *twiddles fingers like Mr. Burns*.... interesting :D

Eve's Arse No.1
08-23-2011, 12:31 PM
that could be.... *twiddles fingers like Mr. Burns*.... interesting :D

I thought it was excellent?

But in all seriousness i can see Scott Hall being dead in a few years time so i cant see the Kliq reforming. Cant see WWE touching Scott Hall with a 20 yard stick

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey Guys,

So I was thinking, This whole Nash/Punk/Triple H angle, could HBK be the one to have sent the text to Nash? My thinking for such a possibility is because the same night Punk had that shoot promo heard around the world, Shawn Michaels was at RAW that same night and was interupted by..CM Punk, and it seemed HBK had more to say that Punk allowed him to by interuptting him and then HBK sent out that cryptic tweet on Monday , So could all this be sort of a Kliq reunion? Do you think this is realistic? Would you even want to see it? Thanks guys :)

Do it right people.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 12:33 PM
This storyline is a enough of a clusterf*ck as it is. HBK would make it worse.

Tomsta666
08-23-2011, 12:35 PM
I think it is safe to assume that after last night it was Laurinaitis that sent the text.

thejman93
08-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Do it right people.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc

The Wise One strikes again!

Personally, I'd love to see a Kliq reunion within this storyline but HBK seems like he's enjoying retirement so I can't really see it happening.

Sully
08-23-2011, 07:47 PM
I GOT IT! Santa sent the text, and now we're going to swerve off into a feud with Santa and Punk, and then Hornswoggle and Santino are going to get involved they're going to be Santa's little elf's, and they'll make Vickie the reindeer.

That would explain the comment Punk made on Raw last night about Santa not being real.

Perfect angle, I'm sure it will ride all the way to around the TLC ppv, where Punk has to climb the ladder and get the naughty/nice list, so he can redeem his name and make sure no one knows of Punk's dirty deeds.

This will be a better feud then the Hornswoggle and Chavo angle!

Rich Cranium
08-23-2011, 07:56 PM
With help from the best thread EVER, (2.21.11), the man who sent the text was STING!

SuperFlyingRhino
08-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I think that the John Laurinitus concept is a very interesting idea because in the Cena vs punk match to face alberto del rel, laurinitus lied about nash in a car crash.
My prediction is that next eppisode of raw they will find out what laurinitus has done and HHH will do a Predigree on him and he will be fired.
Then In one of the upcoming weeks he will sign shawn michaels to do laurinitus' job, and i think this because nowone liked laurinitus and everyone likes HBK.

68wPayne
08-24-2011, 03:25 PM
It was (spoiler alert)

Katie Vick

Rich Cranium
08-24-2011, 03:27 PM
I would say that John Laurinitis will end up admitting to the text because he feels he should have been made COO over HHH since he was Vince's right hand man.

dres1214
08-24-2011, 03:29 PM
It's prob just like the Raw GM storyline, we'll never find out who was behind this.

Danielle20SxE
08-24-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure who I think it is, I do think it will be someone unexpected.

kashani1984
08-24-2011, 03:45 PM
I think Laurenitus and Steph are in it together. Steph doing it as "daddys little princess" as Cena & Punk both got McMahon "releived of his dutys" Cena for losing to Punk and Punk for leaving with the title.
However I do think HHH will have some sort of involvement in it but I dont know what. I can see a faction forming soon with HHH as the new evil promoter, (But least HHH can actually wrestle and we might see some decent matches unlike Vince, but i'll give mcmahon his due) I also think Cena will turn heel and somehow be part of this new faction, I mean how many times do fans get to see Face vs Face matches? not very often. Id consider Cena a tweener, but WWE consider him a face, and Punk is a face, 1 of them has to turn heel, but I reckon Cena turning would be more believable. Bat regarding who sent the text? I think it was Laurenitus & Steph, Laurenitus because he is loyal to mcmahon. and I can see Vinnie Mac returning in some capacity but ultimatley "loosing" his company forever. I just cant see Vince, with grapefruits as "big" as his, walking away quitley.

beatfighter3000
08-24-2011, 09:38 PM
what if it was john cena??

Dubs
08-24-2011, 10:52 PM
what if it was john cena??

It can't be. They already took Cena off the list of being the person who sent the text once Kevin Nash said that the person who sent the text told him to attack whoever won the WWE Championship that night at Summerslam which means Cena would have gotten attacked if he had won the WWE title.

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 08:38 AM
The Miz and R-Truth. LOL

Mr.Turtle
08-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Nash sent the text to himself. Textception.

His Majesty
08-26-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm not sure who I think it is, I do think it will be someone unexpected.

Unless it's Doink the Clown or The Brooklyn Brawler, I can't think of anyone else that the IWC hasn't already thought of. It IS a very interesting storyline, though.

kashani1984
08-26-2011, 06:17 PM
The text message that was apparently sent to Nash or diesel whatever he is being called these days, was sent by Steph or John Laurenitus, Why?

Vince just accepted he was "relieved" of his dutys. Since when does the founder of the "Kiss My Ass Club" just walk away? Hes the genetic jckhammer, with the largest grapefruits in his fruit bowl (apparently).

Heres what I think "happend" and will happen.

Firstly I will start with Johnny Ace - Why he is a suspect. He is loyal to mcmahon, and even tried to "screw" Punk at MITB. He is all of a sudden an on screen character, and is full of praise to Vinnie Mac. The only problem with this lead is how did he get to HHH's phone? which brings me to suspect number 2...

Daddys little Princess - Since Vince was "relieved" of his dutys, we also saw the return of Steph, Why? what purpose does she have as an on screen character? and she is the only person that really has any sort of closeness to HHH, to use his phone. Before the match at summerslam, we saw Haitch kiss his wife then walk to the arena for the main event, leaving Steph behind, at his locker room, when the text would probably have been sent. So Nash had just enough time to get to the ring to "stick the winner". But why did the text say the winner????

Simple, Mcmahon was "relieved" of dutys because of 2 men. John Cena & CM Punk. Cena for making McMahon let the match ever happen, then go on to lose the match while not even let Vince & JL screw Punk. And Punk for simply winning the strap "without" a contract and leaving with the title. So either way Vince wouldnt want neither man to be champ. Which brings me to Albertooooooooo Del Riooooooooooooooo...(but you already knew that right)

ADR - WWE champ, simply put, who did vinnie mac try to get to save the WWE title from "leavin" with Punk. Yup, ADR. Now the question isnt who sent the text message, but why???

Nash taking out the winner, being Cena or Punk would have allowed ADR to cash in, and neither, Cena or Punk would be champ. ADR sealed his destiny with the help of nash, and someone who sent the message.

What did Punk say on RAW? "Its obvious that someone really wants you to be WWE champion" (yeah, Vince)

Now, acting on her fathers behalf, Steph sent the message to Nash, but why would Vince side with Del Rio? Simple, Cena & Punk wouldnt have sided with Vince, so Vince had del rio cash in for Vince to get some "Power" back with the WWE title on his side. Which brings me to the "New Corperation" people keep talking about. Vince, Nash (taking the role of Bossman as bodyguard/jobber to the stars) & Alberto Del Rio (taking the lead of the Corperate Champ) & John Laurenitus (taking the role of the Stooge, pat Patterson & Gerald Briscoe). Will the stable Grow? why yes it will grow, it will probably add Vince McMahons hand picked "future World Champion" Drew Macintyre, or the "unhappy" on smackdown Wade Barrett (unhappy at the talent he has to face)& will lead to a power struggle between HHH & Vince & I wouldnt be surprised if Punk or Cena somehow ended up "owning" WWE (Remember Austin was "CEO")... Anyway, i will keep my "New Corperation" thoughts to myself but as far as who sent the text it was Steph or Laurenitus, more probably Steph, Acting on Vinnie Mac's behalf. This will ultimatley lead to Vince leaving WWE TV for good.
Thanks for rading this long post, any thoughts & comments are appreciated.

Kid_Gangsta
08-28-2011, 11:48 AM
wow good read, AND it makes sense. but we will just have to see

S.E. Zero
08-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Not bad at all. It actually makes a lot of sense.

Truth and Miz would be proud of this conspiracy theory ;)

kashani1984
08-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Vince, Steph, ADR, Nash & Laurenitus as the new Heel "corperation" IMO. With 1 or 2 younger talents. This angle has got me a bit more interested in RAW again. My son & daughter watch it and when I started paying attention to it again in 2009, I was like whos that guy? who's this guy? But when I heard Bret was being GM in 2010 that was me hooked again,but after that, for me, its been pretty stale. But this angle has made it an interesting watch.

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 03:52 PM
thats great and it makes great sense and i hope this is where there going with it

His Majesty
08-29-2011, 07:31 AM
See, this is why people like you need to be a writer for the WWE and not Freddie Prinze Jr.

Good read. Very well done.

tsb049
08-31-2011, 06:06 PM
It was The Miz who sent the text. Remember on Raw they were talking about the Miz all of the sudden not being in the picture anymore? He seems lost in the shuffle? What better way to bring him in the shuffle than to have Nash attack CM Punk? It seems logical. It can't be Triple H, Steph, or Laurinitis unless it was all three of them together because they already have hinted them being behind it. The WWE wants to surprise people.

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 06:34 PM
It was The Miz who sent the text. Remember on Raw they were talking about the Miz all of the sudden not being in the picture anymore? He seems lost in the shuffle? What better way to bring him in the shuffle than to have Nash attack CM Punk? It seems logical. It can't be Triple H, Steph, or Laurinitis unless it was all three of them together because they already have hinted them being behind it. The WWE wants to surprise people.

I like this.

tittle97
08-31-2011, 06:36 PM

I like this too, good call man.
This makes the most sense to me.

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 06:37 PM
I like this too, good call man.
This makes the most sense to me.

Doesn't it?

Nobody has even thought of this, yet it seems so obvious in some ways.

Reichwulf
08-31-2011, 06:38 PM
It was Stephanie :P

Mr. McMahon
09-07-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm surprised no one said that the person who text messaged Nash could have been the anonymous Raw General Manager. Think about it, who has a tendency of issuing demands over text messages/emails? Who is the person that is the RAW GM?

It could all have made sense, we hadn't heard from the Raw GM since HHH returned. This storyline could have developed into the return of Raw GM trying to take control of Raw from HHH. Besides it will make more sense for it to be the AGM since no one truly knows who he/she is, makes it more mysterious and makes people once again curious as to who is the RAW GM?

I still think they will do this, the GM/Nash are probably in cahoots. They can say that Nash once again 'lied' about being the guy who messaged himself to cover up for the Raw GM. Triple H never saw the footage, he only said that someone from that arena saw the footage and said it was Kevin Nash, maybe that someone lied to HHH to cover up the mystery and keep the angle going.

This was while Nash is 'fired' by HHH. The AGM hires him secretly and in the meanwhile hires other guys to make a stable to take over control of Raw. Well maybe the stable part is too much but you get the idea

broc808
09-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm surprised no one said that the person who text messaged Nash could have been the anonymous Raw General Manager. Think about it, who has a tendency of issuing demands over text messages/emails? Who is the person that is the RAW GM?

It could all have made sense, we hadn't heard from the Raw GM since HHH returned. This storyline could have developed into the return of Raw GM trying to take control of Raw from HHH. Besides it will make more sense for it to be the AGM since no one truly knows who he/she is, makes it more mysterious and makes people once again curious as to who is the RAW GM?

I still think they will do this, the GM/Nash are probably in cahoots. They can say that Nash once again 'lied' about being the guy who messaged himself to cover up for the Raw GM. Triple H never saw the footage, he only said that someone from that arena saw the footage and said it was Kevin Nash, maybe that someone lied to HHH to cover up the mystery and keep the angle going.

This was while Nash is 'fired' by HHH. The AGM hires him secretly and in the meanwhile hires other guys to make a stable to take over control of Raw. Well maybe the stable part is too much but you get the idea

well the story line is the text was sent from HHHs phone so if the GM is steph or nash or lauranitaus then yes it makes sense

THE_CRIPPLER
09-07-2011, 11:51 PM
No, It was either Nash or a HHH master plan...... Might be someone in the Mcmahon Family but I would bet my life it aint the former General Manager of Raw.

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 11:58 PM
This is similar to my thread called, 'The Text Message Idea'. I think it could be Punk himself who doesn't like HHH as COO and is doing his best to oust the slut from his position.

monctonvike
09-08-2011, 12:13 AM
If they ever revisit the happily dead raw gm, I think they will just bring someone back and say it was them all along for ex: foley or Hogan or something. More likely though johnny ace or steph

Rich Cranium
09-08-2011, 12:24 AM

Mr. McMahon, the Raw GM is played out and is not even used anymore. Just stop bringing it out, okay.

daverende5
09-08-2011, 02:32 AM

Shut up, you're no longer in charge. :P

No seriously, when was the last time the GM even said something?
I think they quietly make him disappear or something, the GM is irrelevant.

A.J. The People's Champ
09-08-2011, 03:31 AM
U all make gd points

BlazersDozen
09-08-2011, 05:11 AM

Cool idea except...Nash never said he sent it. Triple H received security footage from the Staples Center that shows Nash do it. So how would you back step Triple H saying that? What would be your reasoning for Nash saying he did do it to Triple H's lie? Why would Nash lie that he sent it knowing he'd be in trouble for it?

The ship has already sailed on the horrible area of the storyline. How about the RAW GM be the one who e-mails The Rock to screw Cena at Survivor Series.

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 06:03 AM
It would be nice if the GM is actually Mick Foley. I mean when this AGM thing started, Foley was in TNA so he couldnt reveal his "ENTITY" Lol

kashani1984
09-08-2011, 08:35 AM
I was dissapointed with Nash being revield as the "text message phantom" but 1 question remains, where the hell wa Steph? We all watched her Kiss HHH as he left for the match between Punk & Cena, and clearly Steph was at there locker room doorway as Haich left. This making it hard to believe that Nash sent th message, cause I hardly think Steph would invite Nash into there locker/office and say "here Kev, Send yourself a text", Bullshit. Either theres more to it than Nash sending a message or WWE clearly think viewers either dont pay attention or that we are all 5 year olds.

Did Steph let Nash use the phone? Did Nash hurt Steph? obv not cause Haich would have found out. Is Steph & Nash co-operating? Did Steph magically go for a coffee at the time Nash went into Haich's obviously unlocked office? Or is it all plain BS?

Also, while watching RAW, when HHH made the no DQ stipulation, i immediatletly thought HHH will win, but when punk said Haich will have to resign if HHH loses i thought aich will win by some sort of interferance. Plus HHH also stated he may even "fire" punk after NOC... But isnt this the same kind of BS that got Vince "relieved of his dutys"?

Sully
09-08-2011, 08:38 AM
It's possible, very possible, that WWE had different plans on this angle, but with Nash leaving for the movie, they needed a back story for his departure and decided to go with this route.

Of course, I think they should have had someone else involved, but have Nash involved too, that way it gives someone else that position Nash had, Nash still is fired and takes time off, and then everything works out fine.

It's also possible this isn't the end, and more will be revealed as time goes on.

The_Awesome_One
09-08-2011, 08:49 AM
She was In Cenas locker room giving him a handjob

shambo2k9
09-08-2011, 09:06 AM

http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.7170152.1.sticker,375x360.bazinga-v1.png

the-rocks-stunner
09-08-2011, 09:12 AM

http://thekillerj.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/hammer-nail.jpg and a blowjob

ELNIOJR
09-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Look man, I dont wanna talk about it, ok?

BlazersDozen
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Haha damn...this is awesome attention to detail skills right here.

I think basically this all fell apart & they wanted to get someone nobody was talking about & it couldn't be Cena so they picked Nash cuz some ppl thought Nash & Trips were working together, some thought it was Punk, some thought it was Steph...nobody thought it was Nash...cuz that's just plain retarded...which is the route they chose.

WWE doesn't acknowledge past fueds so why would they acknowledge little details that you mentioned?

steveorton
09-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Look man, I dont wanna talk about it, ok?

ROTFLMFAO this was just too awesome

steveorton
09-08-2011, 10:33 AM

Sheldon FTW

Stihltygre
09-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Nash could also be acting on laurneitis suggestion, he's the one that hired nash.... i think we're gonna see ole johnny boy fueding with HHH for power with steph mixed up in the middle of it. remember Johnny boy has taken him aside a couple times. and he is a good heel presence surprizingly. would even be a good call to have him turn out to be the anonymous GM and be acting this way because when vince left he felt he should get the job HHH got, or because HHH has basically shut down the GM's power

shambo2k9
09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Nash could also be acting on laurneitis suggestion, he's the one that hired nash.... i think we're gonna see ole johnny boy fueding with HHH for power with steph mixed up in the middle of it. remember Johnny boy has taken him aside a couple times. and he is a good heel presence surprizingly. would even be a good call to have him turn out to be the anonymous GM and be acting this way because when vince left he felt he should get the job HHH got, or because HHH has basically shut down the GM's power

agreed..... and something totally off topic... but could you imagine listening to Johnny Ace and Ronan Keating having a conversation.... it would be like listening to two robots running out of power.

Synned
09-08-2011, 02:14 PM
i still think steph is acting on behalf of Vince.

kashani1984
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
I said all along I thought it was Steph acting on behalf on Vinnie Mac, but since HHH has "seen" footage, that took my thought out of the equasion.

AOF666
09-08-2011, 04:16 PM
I said all along I thought it was Steph acting on behalf on Vinnie Mac, but since HHH has "seen" footage, that took my thought out of the equasion.

HHH said he seen it without playing the video. Until I see the video take what HHH said with a grain of salt.

A.J. The People's Champ
09-08-2011, 04:35 PM

I would love for that ho to give me a hanjob

KingOrton
09-08-2011, 06:12 PM
It will turn out that Nash was lying to protect Steph. Just watch.

straightedge916
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM
This would be smart if Vince was the gm. Think about it. It would come full circle. Vince made himself GM and kept himself anonymous, while he was trying to keep a secure controlling job in the WWE that almost nobody knew about. Maybe he knew he was getting older and thought that soon he would be relieved of his day to day duties. So when HHH took over this was his way of getting back. This can set up the whole thing for Vince vs. HHH for the control of the WWE. Because lets be honest, did you really think Mr. McMahon was just gonna get his company stripped from his hands, and just sit back and except it? Thats not the Vince i know. And i know there are the, "but when Vince announced the AGM in the ring, the GM alerted through Cole. He couldnt have sent that text," well maybe the only guy who knew about this was Johnny Ace. Since John is Vince's yes man, maybe he had him send the email for Vince so that it would look like it wasn't him. I dont know though. Maybe it wasnt Vince who sent the text, and Kevin isnt covering for him. We will have to wait and see.

Tay Moran
09-08-2011, 10:33 PM
This would be smart if Vince was the gm. Think about it. It would come full circle. Vince made himself GM and kept himself anonymous, while he was trying to keep a secure controlling job in the WWE that almost nobody knew about. Maybe he knew he was getting older and thought that soon he would be relieved of his day to day duties. So when HHH took over this was his way of getting back. This can set up the whole thing for Vince vs. HHH for the control of the WWE. Because lets be honest, did you really think Mr. McMahon was just gonna get his company stripped from his hands, and just sit back and except it? Thats not the Vince i know. And i know there are the, "but when Vince announced the AGM in the ring, the GM alerted through Cole. He couldnt have sent that text," well maybe the only guy who knew about this was Johnny Ace. Since John is Vince's yes man, maybe he had him send the email for Vince so that it would look like it wasn't him. I dont know though. Maybe it wasnt Vince who sent the text, and Kevin isnt covering for him. We will have to wait and see.

didnt the gm interupt vince once?

evilgenius780
09-08-2011, 11:11 PM

Keep this up!! Loving it!!

leroyjackson
09-09-2011, 01:21 PM
I think its kurt angle and clearly the phone has been hacked...

leroyjackson
09-09-2011, 01:45 PM
all im saying is HHH might of got a bit drunk before the match...texted kevin nash and then claimed someone else sent it

kurt angle and hulk hogan do this storyline all the time

leroyjackson
09-09-2011, 02:21 PM
did I hear the word "HAND JOB" ;)

I think steph was where all women should be..in the kitchen

she had no time to send messages...HHH spilt protein shake down the dish washer