PDA

View Full Version : Mixed tag division?

capn-edu
09-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Have any of you given a thought about a mix tag division
Diva and wrestler i think it might have a better response than how the tag titles where handled
+ unique storylines and more diva time
plus maybe some titles?

thoughts?

btw i didnt know where to put this soo buah

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-07-2011, 11:29 PM
This and a 3-man team champs have crossed my mind. It would be interesting to say the least. The intergender tag team championship.

Orlando Jordan can be substituted for either the male or female in the team.

broc808
09-07-2011, 11:32 PM
the idea has crossed my mind but it couldn't replace the tag team titles it would have to replace the divas title or just be added I think its an interesting concept but in the end I think it will get old fast

The Brown One
09-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Terrible concept. It wouldn't work in this period of time. The Divas and the male competitors are on two different levels. The Divas can't even come close to doing half of what Kofi can do.

tnafanwwehater
09-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Have any of you given a thought about a mix tag division
Diva and wrestler i think it might have a better response than how the tag titles where handled
+ unique storylines and more diva time
plus maybe some titles?

thoughts?

btw i didnt know where to put this soo buah

they have this down in AAA but they dont have a problem with men vs women since the women there can actually work lol. aside from that it works great and some matches are very enjoyable. i dont think this would work here in the usa with the women we have. sure they are talented some of em anyways but for titles not good enought

FLWWEFan
09-08-2011, 06:18 AM
This and a 3-man team champs have crossed my mind. It would be interesting to say the least. The intergender tag team championship.

Orlando Jordan can be substituted for either the male or female in the team.

LMFAO! This had me rollin'

Russo swerve
09-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Nah I would rather see a true cruiserweight division then this crap

xAzureSkye
09-08-2011, 10:31 AM
I dunno about an intergender one, we don't have many women who could match up to the men, I mean back in 1999 - 2005 definitely cos we had loads of women who could take on men but now we only have about 3. A mixed one possibly but it wouldn't be entertaining.

If they were to do it, they would need lots of indy girls like Del Rey, Dynamite Girl, Daffney, Rachel and Melissa.

xAzureSkye
09-08-2011, 10:32 AM
they have this down in AAA but they dont have a problem with men vs women since the women there can actually work lol. aside from that it works great and some matches are very enjoyable. i dont think this would work here in the usa with the women we have. sure they are talented some of em anyways but for titles not good enought

I guess men vs women in Mexican wrestling would be easier since it's more about high-flying and grappling if you know what I mean. All the girls in AAA are either high flying or powerful so it would be easier for them in AAA against men

tittle97
09-08-2011, 10:33 AM
WWE needs to worry about an actual tag team division before a mixed tag should even be considered.
I don't think it would work right now anyway.

steveorton
09-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Terrible concept. It wouldn't work in this period of time. The Divas and the male competitors are on two different levels. The Divas can't even come close to doing half of what Kofi can do.

Sorry mate but gotta go with TBO on this one.

tittle97
09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Sorry mate but gotta go with TBO on this one.

No more "just sayin'"???

Y2Jryder
09-08-2011, 10:42 AM
mixed tag team sucks

Russo swerve
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
mixed tag team sucks

Yes it does

KJ PUNK
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Cena and Kelly Kelly would squash everyone.

Y2J___Y2J
09-08-2011, 11:14 AM
This will never happen.. but it's an innovative idea.. This would probably suit TNA if any company wanted to do something like this

xAzureSkye
09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
This will never happen.. but it's an innovative idea.. This would probably suit TNA if any company wanted to do something like this

TNA don't allow man vs woman violence in any kind

steveorton
09-08-2011, 01:14 PM
No more "just sayin'"???

I dropped it when I became God lol