PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling (TNA) coming to Cali!

JUS10
09-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Personally i am really excited that this is happening. im a huge Wrestling fan and love anything to do with Wrestling (TNA,WWE,ROH,ect)

is there anyone else out there going to show up for the West coast tour.

im still thinking on which city i would go see it San fransisco or Sac town.

tnafanwwehater
09-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Personally i am really excited that this is happening. im a huge Wrestling fan and love anything to do with Wrestling (TNA,WWE,ROH,ect)

is there anyone else out there going to show up for the West coast tour.

im still thinking on which city i would go see it San fransisco or Sac town.

Hey i live on the westcoast but still its 2 far from me i wish they would come around san diego at least. or los angeles i would make a 1 hour drive but not more than that.

SilverGhost
09-07-2011, 10:46 PM
A step in the right direction I think.....but I would pass and watch NWA Hollywood lol

wrestlingfan66513
09-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Saw them in Huntsville and it was great. If you go you will enjoy yourself, their live events are really fun to be at.

willos19991
09-07-2011, 10:49 PM
i dont know the dates can someone give me the link to get the tickets, im thinking on going i really dont like impact, however i have heard that their house shows are really fun mainly because russo is not involve with them

SilverGhost
09-07-2011, 10:51 PM
i dont know the dates can someone give me the link to get the tickets, im thinking on going i really dont like impact, however i have heard that their house shows are really fun mainly because russo is not involve with them

Where are the tickets? lol

*Sudden turn that makes sense!*

BlazersDozen
09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Are they coming to the NW or just sticking to SW?

tnafanwwehater
09-07-2011, 11:11 PM
A step in the right direction I think.....but I would pass and watch NWA Hollywood lol

nwa hollywood sucks bro. i seen it i live her and i been to the tapings...my god good wrestling but it sucks something about it its not right.

SilverGhost
09-07-2011, 11:12 PM
nwa hollywood sucks bro. i seen it i live her and i been to the tapings...my god good wrestling but it sucks something about it its not right.

I hate the location. Its like its not taken serious or something. But they show good wrestling.

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 11:19 PM
I am interested if they come to San Francisco! That's is only a 20 minute drive south for me.

tnafanwwehater
09-07-2011, 11:54 PM
I hate the location. Its like its not taken serious or something. But they show good wrestling.
yeah its like ''hey give this losers this spot..no one else wants it '' >> and the annocuing sucks lol

SilverGhost
09-07-2011, 11:57 PM
yeah its like ''hey give this losers this spot..no one else wants it '' >> and the annocuing sucks lol

There has to be some sort of stability in that show. I like it but it could be WAY BETTER!

straightedge916
09-08-2011, 12:04 AM
im from Sac (as you can probably tell by the signature) and personally i don't really give a shit. I kinda lost faith in TNA. If they would have came in like 2006 or 2007 i would have been excited, but they just aren't exciting to me anymore. That's just my 2 cents. Have fun though.

charmingone28
09-08-2011, 12:27 AM
I would think they'd come to smaller towns *like my little dinky town of Madera or Fresno* I wouldnt go out of my way to SF to see TNA

tnafanwwehater
09-08-2011, 12:28 AM
I would think they'd come to smaller towns *like my little dinky town of Madera or Fresno* I wouldnt go out of my way to SF to see TNA

i woundt even go that for wwe lol..or anything hahahha...i am in lil tokyo in los angeles ^^

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 12:40 AM
There has to be some sort of stability in that show. I like it but it could be WAY BETTER!

The NWA isn't like it use to be in the 80s.... I like the theater setting.... but I hate how they don't use stars from other NWA promotions like the Crocketts did in the 70s and 80s...

SilverGhost
09-08-2011, 12:42 AM
The NWA isn't like it use to be in the 80s.... I like the theater setting.... but I hate how they don't use stars from other NWA promotions like the Crocketts did in the 70s and 80s...

This.

NWA Hollywood is like their big show right? Why can't they bring the other talents to at least wrestle? Oh well....

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2011, 01:18 AM
This.

NWA Hollywood is like their big show right? Why can't they bring the other talents to at least wrestle? Oh well....

So true espically the secondary champions Chance Phrophett NWA National champ, Shawn Tempers NWA North American champ, Team Mega NWA North American Tag champs, Dark City Fight Club NWA tag champs.....
Although it seems if the NWA might be moving back to the East coast with NWA Revival they been promoting on their website and facebook page...

JUS10
09-08-2011, 10:14 AM

LOL im from Lemoore which is hour from fresno hahahaha. im still going to the show in Sacramento.