PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think? (warrior movie)

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54vrgCP5nlc
will it be a good movie or bad?

It looks good to me, but would like to hear from others. Is anyone planning to watch it on the opening weekend?

Tomsta666
09-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Looks decent definately, if not a little cliche. I'd watch it, but I wouldn't pay money to see it. Download.

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Looks decent definately, if not a little cliche. I'd watch it, but I wouldn't pay money to see it. Download.

Yea, that's true, but i do kinda like going to the movie theater to watch movies, just has sort of a nice comfy feel to it :p

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 08:45 PM
I'll wait for it to come on Encore or HBO or something like that like i did for Never Back Down

helmsley
09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
a litte of topic, but i saw the wrong side of the town movie ( the rvd batista one) and it was pretty much the worst movie ive ever seen, and im a big fan of action movies but that one really sucked, from the acting to the effects, anybody else saw it??

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 09:34 PM
a litte of topic, but i saw the wrong side of the town movie ( the rvd batista one) and it was pretty much the worst movie ive ever seen, and im a big fan of action movies but that one really sucked, from the acting to the effects, anybody else saw it??

i actually never even heard of that :p

Subject Zero
09-08-2011, 06:26 PM

Hell yeah PURE shite.

What made me laugh was its about RVD character and Batista is only on screen for what 5 minutes top and yet Batsista is made out to be the star of the film.

Reichwulf
09-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh i didn't even notice this, kurt angles in the movie.