PDA

View Full Version : Flying to Wrestlemania need some ideas.....

EricChampion
09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm going to Wrestlemania This year unlike last year when i drove to ATL i am flying to Fort Lauderdale, FL and getting a car. But how would you guys Take your Replica belts? i don't really want to bend the straps and crease them while they are in my suitcase but that's all i can think of anyone else got any ideas?

johnnydropkicks
09-07-2011, 07:15 PM
put them in a long duffel

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Army style duffle bag or if you are buying them to take home why not FedEx or UPS it

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Army style duffle bag or if you are buying them to take home why not FedEx or UPS it

this, or you can use long baseball bat, style duffel bags.

http://armynavysuperstores.com/milduf1.jpg

you would be surprised how much stuff you can put in one of these.

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
this, or you can use long baseball bat, style duffel bags.

Or a hard guitar case.

tittle97
09-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Or a hard guitar case.

That's a really good idea.

johnnydropkicks
09-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Or a hard guitar case.

damn you I should have thought of this

EricChampion
09-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks guys i think i'm gonna invest in a Army style Duffel i didnt even think about a duffel bag.

The Hard guitar case is a really good idea too lol

Anyone know where Axxess will be held in Miami?

Mtt08 xXx
09-08-2011, 08:32 AM
I personally don't understand why people take their belts to love events. but that's just me. other than that, like everyone has said, long duffle or hard guitar case. although guitar cases can be expensive if you don't already have one.

FLWWEFan
09-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Thanks guys i think i'm gonna invest in a Army style Duffel i didnt even think about a duffel bag.

The Hard guitar case is a really good idea too lol

Anyone know where Axxess will be held in Miami?

Believe it's gonna be at the convention center in Miami. Did you buy a package deal?

Tommy Thunder
09-08-2011, 08:41 AM
I suggest you just wear them, and claim to be the champ.

EricChampion
09-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Believe it's gonna be at the convention center in Miami. Did you buy a package deal?

No i didnt get to, didnt have the money at the time and then when i got it they sold out, so im planning it on my own. found a nice Hotel about half a mile down the road from the Convention center so i guess ill stay there, so far im not impressed with Miami just looking on maps everything is too spread out away from each other, I guess i was spoiled with Atlanta because the Convention Center,Arena and Dome were all connected to one another.

EricChampion
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I personally don't understand why people take their belts to love events. but that's just me. other than that, like everyone has said, long duffle or hard guitar case. although guitar cases can be expensive if you don't already have one.

I just take them and have them signed at axxess i wouldnt take them to the shows its too much to carry and i dont want to worry about them when i sit them down or something

EricChampion
09-08-2011, 02:42 PM
I suggest you just wear them, and claim to be the champ.

Well the only thing that is Champion about me is my last name so im not sure i should try just wearing it lol

the wrestling shade
09-08-2011, 04:13 PM
you can use a tennis bag