PDA

View Full Version : The Text Message Idea

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Now that we know Kevin Nash was the one who somehow sneaked his 7 foot self with bad knees into HHH's office and magically unlocked his phone to text himself, you gotta think, is that stupid or what? WTF were they thinking?

If you could go back in time when they were trying to figure out who could have been the one to send the text to make the storyline more intriguing, who would you pick?

HBK? It wouldn't necessarily mean he would have to wrestle.
Punk himself? The ultimate shock and new leader who can obviously control a pipebomb better than Nash and Ace?

Discuss.

el gabo
09-07-2011, 07:07 PM
I would not have done a text message as part of the angle, but since they did I would have had almost ANYTHING except for Nash texting himself. Taker, Kane... anything but Nash.

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
It would be a Scott Hall drunken text that Nash took literally.

el gabo
09-07-2011, 07:17 PM

ssljgkjhfdsglfdjsghfdg;sfdlghfsgljhg= Drop the winner who ever it is.

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 07:20 PM

Maybe it was Angle! He was supposedly texting as he was driving drunk! You see, he fat fingered the buttons and meant to text Hogan!

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 07:21 PM
ssljgkjhfdsglfdjsghfdg;sfdlghfsgljhg= Drop the winner who ever it is.

Nash has been around Hall for a long time, he can interpret his drunkenness like a second language. He is fluent in Hall

Asherdelampyr
09-07-2011, 07:25 PM
it's not like it takes a password to unlock most phones, hell on mine you just have to swipe your finger along the surface

I would have had Johnny send it. thus setting up the big triple H/Jonny Ace power struggle!

el gabo
09-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Nash has been around Hall for a long time, he can interpret his drunkenness like a second language. He is fluent in Hall

59636brt98456ygrkj(*^%^EBB#IR&#&*DSK = Hey yo.

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 07:33 PM
it's not like it takes a password to unlock most phones, hell on mine you just have to swipe your finger along the surface

I would have had Johnny send it. thus setting up the big triple H/Jonny Ace power struggle!

But if it is a business phone, it is probably password protected.

Asherdelampyr
09-07-2011, 07:36 PM

yeah I do corporate phone support for a living
the usual password here? either 1234 (seriously) or the last 4 digits of the tech's phone number or the tech's birthdate

I'm just saying, as far as a story goes, it's actually not too far out to consider that Nash could talk his way backstage and into trips office to "wait for him" and figure out his phone. Doesn't require sneakiness so much as basic intelligence and being able to talk

really the hardest part to believe about the entire story is that the COO of any company would just leave his cell phone on his desk, and not have it on him at all times

TheRockerGother
09-07-2011, 07:48 PM
All Im thinking is whats gonna happen with Stephanie?Could she have said to Nash to do that or something?

wrestlingfan66513
09-07-2011, 08:07 PM
They choose the option no one would think of, in other words the worst option.

AOF666
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
HHH conveniently left his cell phone in his office for Nash to text himself. Not to mention conveniently there was a camera there to see Nash to enter his office. Come on WWE this is the "best plan" WWE can plan. HHH claims they don't throw darts for an idea. Then I want to here this explaination from HHH how this was a good idea! Would make more sense in Johnny Ace sent the text since his loyalty is to VKM!

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 08:36 PM
HHH conveniently left his cell phone in his office for Nash to text himself. Not to mention conveniently there was a camera there to see Nash to enter his office. Come on WWE this is the "best plan" WWE can plan. HHH claims they don't throw darts for an idea. Then I want to here this explaination from HHH how this was a good idea! Would make more sense in Johnny Ace sent the text since his loyalty is to VKM!

That would have been a better idea since Ace obviously doesn't like being under Triple H.

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 08:42 PM
S(#MFA#3edasdaw23rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr = Survey Says

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM

But if it's one of those IPhone locks where you have to swipe a finger in a correct patternan since most people don't clean their phone screen you can usually see the pattern through finger smearing

KJ PUNK
09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm saying this wasn't the original idea. Nash ended up getting that movie deal, so they had to come up with something quick to get him off TV. So this is what they did.

tnafanwwehater
09-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Now that we know Kevin Nash was the one who somehow sneaked his 7 foot self with bad knees into HHH's office and magically unlocked his phone to text himself, you gotta think, is that stupid or what? WTF were they thinking?

If you could go back in time when they were trying to figure out who could have been the one to send the text to make the storyline more intriguing, who would you pick?

HBK? It wouldn't necessarily mean he would have to wrestle.
Punk himself? The ultimate shock and new leader who can obviously control a pipebomb better than Nash and Ace?

Discuss.

hornswoggle sendingg the text would of been more epic than nash lol

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm saying this wasn't the original idea. Nash ended up getting that movie deal, so they had to come up with something quick to get him off TV. So this is what they did.

Even so, they could of put him in an injury angle or something other than what they did.

bcfccalum
09-08-2011, 06:28 AM

did they ever say it was a business phone, because HHH wouldnt have nash's number on there, he'd have it on his personal phone which would be more likely where the text was sent from

Y2J___Y2J
09-08-2011, 11:11 AM
They could have had anybody send the text, but it kind of sucks that it wasn't HHH or VKM or anybody else.. I would think that WWE have an idea of where the feud is going and I'm expecting a swerve or two to come in the coming weeks

HeelTurn
09-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Im pretty confident at NOC we will see Nash cost someone the match, and the whole text thing will be revealed.

shambo2k9
09-08-2011, 11:53 AM
really? this guy cant send a text... look at him he nearly falls over trying to get in the ring.... skip to 5:24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFXbiO-v3s&t=5m24s