PDA

View Full Version : Question about WHC with this new Supershow concept

JamFran
09-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Should the WWE keep the World Heavyweight Championship with this new "Supershow" concept?

I personally don't think so unless they make it a requirement to be a Heavyweight in order to hold the title, and allow anyone who is considered "good" enough to compete for the WWE championship. And if they were to do this, I feel they should bring back the Cruiserweight or Light Heavyweight Championship back

Tay Moran
09-07-2011, 03:05 PM
i think that could work, but feel it would devalue the belt. also would super heavywiegths be eligible

helmsley
09-07-2011, 03:06 PM
yep, both titles are necessary

Y2J___Y2J
09-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Smackdown is still all for the WHC with Orton winning squashes on Raw.. I think both are necessary to make SD worthwhile

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm pretty sure moving forward, only Raw is going to be a super show! Smackdown last week was a super show, due to it being live on Tuesday!!

Chavo.G
09-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Smackdown is still all for the WHC with Orton winning squashes on Raw.. I think both are necessary to make SD worthwhile

Fuck that no good cocksucker randal Faggot orton

tchocky360
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Fuck that no good cocksucker randal Faggot orton

Keep the homophobic attitude to yourself, there's no place for it here.

There's talk of only having the one belt if the brands separation ends, but I kinda hope they keep the WHC for Smackdown. Would be hard for Smackdown to get better ratings unless it had it's own top level belt.

The Brown One
09-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Triple H just said in an interview that the supershow concept is temporary. They are just testing the waters to see if they get a better show with the brand extension, or without it. So I don't see the WHC going anywhere in the near future.

Enforcer23
09-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Should the WWE keep the World Heavyweight Championship with this new "Supershow" concept?

I personally don't think so unless they make it a requirement to be a Heavyweight in order to hold the title, and allow anyone who is considered "good" enough to compete for the WWE championship. And if they were to do this, I feel they should bring back the Cruiserweight or Light Heavyweight Championship back

WELL the supershow seems to not be going on forever it is more of a short term plan to get the smackdown guys over so people will watch it....so no theres no point to get rid off any titles inless this is perminate

BlazersDozen
09-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I remember someone pointing out how if you look at both titles, the WHC is actually more prestigious in recent history with only proven guys winning it (Taker, Edge, Orton, Christian, Mysterio, Angle...we can throw out Khali & Swagger lol) but with the WWE title there are more guys who challenge or win it right away. Plus it looks like the best championship on television IMO.

steveorton
09-08-2011, 12:04 PM
yep, both titles are necessary

^^^^This^^^^