PDA

View Full Version : A message to the dumb fans

A.J. The People's Champ
09-07-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm tired of hearing that the rock is letting us down becuz he not wrestling...boo hoo!!!!! The rock dont have to wrestle because he has done more in his 8 yrs wrestling than alot of ppl in the hof!! He has beatin any and everybody who is relevant....hogan, austin, triple h, angle,foley, i think goldberg just to name a few...he is the first ever 7 time wwe champion, the first "wwf" superstar to take wcw title from alliance, and might i add that he his the sole reason why there is a smackdown show! Cena made fun of the tooth fairy movie but so what it did better than the marine..cena sucked so bad that ted dibiase jr. Did the sequel lol!!! But here's the bottom line....stop complaining and be happy that the man is taking time off his movie schedules to say a few words to the fans cuz he really does not have to. Now take the thumb out ya mouth shine it up real nice.....turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy asses!!!!!

jordan1995
09-07-2011, 01:52 AM
well im a rock fan i want cena to win its wrong if he doesn't ..and the rock doesnt need to come back..so why does he...he comes back says hes never going away and...well he goes away .....great 3rd post my friend :/

Leggo
09-07-2011, 01:57 AM
I think to a lot of people his return has been disappointing. He's stated he's back and he's not leaving. He stated at wrestlemania that he would get physical, and all he did was a rock bottom. To say that he's the sole reason why we have smackdown is incorrect. The show was named after his finisher/punchline... WWE created this not The Rock.

I do like the rock don't get me wrong, but after wrestlemania he lost a bit of my likeness for him. His performance at wrestlemania wasnt bad, but took the spotlight/airtime off other stars... And what for? A lot of talking and a rock bottom.

maar13
09-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Personally I though he will never return and moved on, being happy for him and his career, so to have him back every now and then is cool, the man nows how to move people and cause a reaction. And seriously maybe some complain but Mania is going to be Shit crazy! even detractors want to see The Rock in the ring with Cena, a lot won't admit it, but they want to.

I know I am looking forward to it, Miami is going to be great, no matter the result.

OldSchoolHeel
09-07-2011, 03:47 AM
its hard to find a match i could care less about....oh yeah hogan vs. sting 2011....ok one.

BlazersDozen
09-07-2011, 03:48 AM
I always wanted him to return...now I want him to go away. His mic skills have deminished & this match is going to be SO over hyped for 2 guys who need an opposite to carry them through a match. I guarantee its going to be a sub par match.

Maybe if he came back without the allure of this WM28 match & the sole purpose of putting over someone to launch their career into super stardom like The Miz, Ted DiBiase or even Alex Riley. Instead he's coming in to "bless his fans with an apperance" err...make huge dough off this match & is probably doing it because Vince told him he'll put him in the HOF this year if he comes back for one match.

shanethewolf
09-07-2011, 03:50 AM
People are pissed because The Rock has been all talk and no action. If he wanted to continue doing movies and ditch wrestling that's fine, but then he shouldn't have made a return and promised the fans he would never go away.

Basically everything Cena has said about him since day one, The Rock has proven to be true.

If The Rock faced Cena at WM this year it would've been epic, but after waiting a whole year, reading the school girl "Tweets" and having The Rock disappear from wrestling, makes it all seem very meaningless now.

the-rocks-stunner
09-07-2011, 03:58 AM
WM28 the lights go down boom charlie 'the rock' haas markedout4life :P

Enforcer23
09-07-2011, 04:12 AM
ohhh wow another guy that hates cena and loves the rock and has to tell everyone......BRAVO sir -_-

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 04:31 AM
The real reason for Smackdown being created, was due to WCW adding a second weekly show, Thunder!!

FLWWEFan
09-07-2011, 04:40 AM
I'm tired of hearing that the rock is letting us down becuz he not wrestling...boo hoo!!!!! The rock dont have to wrestle because he has done more in his 8 yrs wrestling than alot of ppl in the hof!! He has beatin any and everybody who is relevant....hogan, austin, triple h, angle,foley, i think goldberg just to name a few...he is the first ever 7 time wwe champion, the first "wwf" superstar to take wcw title from alliance, and might i add that he his the sole reason why there is a smackdown show! Cena made fun of the tooth fairy movie but so what it did better than the marine..cena sucked so bad that ted dibiase jr. Did the sequel lol!!! But here's the bottom line....stop complaining and be happy that the man is taking time off his movie schedules to say a few words to the fans cuz he really does not have to. Now take the thumb out ya mouth shine it up real nice.....turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy asses!!!!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/stfu%20stop%20complaining/zildog/STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

You only added your name to the list of dumb fans with that rant.

The Brown One
09-07-2011, 05:35 AM

Really? Thats the best you can do? Saying a catchphrase of your favorite wrestler of the 90s? The Rock accomplished what he did because the WWF/E is SCRIPTED. It was good for business to let him have so many WWF title reigns. Remember that next time you post.

The Brown One
09-07-2011, 05:37 AM
I think to a lot of people his return has been disappointing. He's stated he's back and he's not leaving. He stated at wrestlemania that he would get physical, and all he did was a rock bottom. To say that he's the sole reason why we have smackdown is incorrect. The show was named after his finisher/punchline... WWE created this not The Rock.

I do like the rock don't get me wrong, but after wrestlemania he lost a bit of my likeness for him. His performance at wrestlemania wasnt bad, but took the spotlight/airtime off other stars... And what for? A lot of talking and a rock bottom.

Many of the things that fans were looking forward to didn't live up to their expectations the past 2 years. Bret Hart "wrestling" against Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania was another of these letdowns.

The real reason for Smackdown being created, was due to WCW adding a second weekly show, Thunder!!

Really? I'm seriously asking, since I never got to watch WCW back in the day :(

Dude573
09-07-2011, 05:42 AM
The only thing you have proven to me is that your in serious need of basic English lessons.

I don't like John Cena, his gimmick is stale, repetitive and boring, I think everyone knows that. However, he HAS to win, I want him to win, because if the WWE let a "sports entertainer", who doesn't even appear on the weekly episodes win, then what does that do for the company? From a business point of view a victory for the rock will bring in a hell of a lot of revenue, though from a wrestling perspective, Cena has to win for it to all still mean something.

You titled this thread "dumb wrestling fans". My friend, it would appear that with your lack of understanding, you're one of them.

the-rocks-stunner
09-07-2011, 05:46 AM
so know one likes my idea with charlie haas as the rock *brings a tear to my eye*

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Really? I'm seriously asking, since I never got to watch WCW back in the day :(

Yup, Thunder started in Jan '98, Smackdown in April '99. It was an extension of the Monday night wars!!

el gabo
09-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Yup, Thunder started in Jan '98, Smackdown in April '99. It was an extension of the Monday night wars!!

Those were the days... Man WCW rocked during the mid 90's.

On topic: To whomever created this thread, you're not exactly making a great first impression by calling people dumb. They have opinions and as long as they are logical, those opinions are not stupid. You seriously need to be humbled.

the-rocks-stunner
09-07-2011, 06:33 AM

On topic: To whomever created this thread, you're not exactly making a great first impression by calling people dumb. They have opinions and as long as they are logical, those opinions are not stupid. You seriously need to be humbled.

shit where's APE aahhhh shit

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-07-2011, 06:34 AM

I think he meant that it was because of The Rock that they chose the name "Smackdown!" for the show.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 06:36 AM

Absolutely! WCW was immense!! That's why the 90's were so good for wrestling, everybody had to up their game! Until we have 2 companies competing this closely again, I'm afraid it will NEVER be repeated!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 06:40 AM
I think he meant that it was because of The Rock that they chose the name "Smackdown!" for the show.

Probably, it was just his poor turn of phrase, 'sole reason there is a Smackdown show,' should have been reason it was called Smackdown!! I am being picky now :OP

dres1214
09-07-2011, 07:28 AM
Probably, it was just his poor turn of phrase, 'sole reason there is a Smackdown show,' should have been reason it was called Smackdown!! I am being picky now :OP

I actually S.A.L.T.S to this thread.... You wonder what does S.A.L.T mean, well it stands for Smile. A. Little. Then. Stop.
But yes poor usage of the correct phrase of the Smackdown show...

the wrestling shade
09-07-2011, 07:30 AM

Lol where is the Iron Sheik when you need him!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 07:48 AM
I actually S.A.L.T.S to this thread.... You wonder what does S.A.L.T mean, well it stands for Smile. A. Little. Then. Stop.
But yes poor usage of the correct phrase of the Smackdown show...

S.A.L.T.S, I like it!! May have to nick it for future use!! :0P

Bodom
09-07-2011, 07:53 AM
The title of this thread is reason enough to not take it serious.