PDA

View Full Version : Will we See a traditional Surviver Series Match this year?

capn-edu
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
^title
7 vs 7 elimination tag team

????

helmsley
09-06-2011, 09:43 PM
i hope so..... but i dont really think so, maybe a hhh vs punk team or something

SilverGhost
09-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Vinnie Mac and traditions?

Where is Necro with a laugh pic?

Wasn't there like ONE traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team match last year?

capn-edu
09-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Vinnie Mac and traditions?

Where is Necro with a laugh pic?

Wasn't there like ONE traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team match last year?

Del rio vs Rey but 5 on 5 with random guys

jethro
09-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Survivor series without tag team elimination match? no way,I think there are atleast 2 survivor series matches one from Raw and one from Smackdown but now WWE combine 2 brands together i think we will see mix Raw/Smackdown wrestlers team up or against with each other. I hope to see team Cena vs team The Rock or team Punk vs team HHH

The Brown One
09-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Team Punk vs Team Triple H and Team Rock sv Team Cena sound great. It would be better than just a random 7 on 7 match featuring the faces vs the heels or Raw vs Smackdown. Its said that they are building heavily for this year's Survivor Series, and hopefully that will lead to a great PPV, which we haven't seen from Survivor Series in a long time. Also, I hate the 7 on 7 matchups, like they had at Bragging Rights, and they shouldn't have those again. 5 on 5 is enough. 7 on 7 just seems like they're trying to get everyone a shot on the PPV, even if its not believable in the least that they can score a pinfall.

thisiswrestling
09-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Drew McIntyre, JTG, Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd, Jindar Mahal, Heath Slater, Primo

vs

Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, The Usos, Trent Baretta, Mason Ryan, Johnny Curtis

LET THE BATTLE OF JOBBERS (Plus two big guys) BEGIN!

No but seriously, I think this would make a good match.

JamFran
09-06-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm hoping they have at least one traditional 7 on 7 match... My money would be on Team Rock vs Team Cena

OldSchoolHeel
09-07-2011, 03:45 AM
they should bury the survivor series. its passed due date expired a long time ago. creative sucks.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-07-2011, 05:20 AM
They either need to stop this PPV or go back to what is should actually be, elimination matches!! When the concept first started every match was an elimination match! Now, I know this wouldn't work today as the WWE is obsessed with title matches, however, more than half the matches should be in the traditional elimination style or they should just kill off the PPV! It is one of the big 4 but it's like having MITB with no MITB ladder match and just regular matches: totally pointless!!

The Brown One
09-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Drew McIntyre, JTG, Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd, Jindar Mahal, Heath Slater, Primo

vs

Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, The Usos, Trent Baretta, Mason Ryan, Johnny Curtis

LET THE BATTLE OF JOBBERS (Plus two big guys) BEGIN!

No but seriously, I think this would make a good match.

They haven't really done anything with Mahal, so hes not yet a jobber :P

Mason Ryan doesn't job. He may get DQed or win (when he was competing full time that is).

the-rocks-stunner
09-07-2011, 05:54 AM
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/exclusive-news/big-rumor-team-punk-vs-team-hhh-at-wwes-survivor-series-ppv/ Team Punk W/ cabana, Hero, Castagnoli, Ryder plus 2 others! Team HHH W/ Nash plus 5 others ... nice please be true

Tommy Thunder
09-07-2011, 06:51 AM
I think there will be at least one traditional Survivor Series match. I see a team Punk vs team HHH/Nash, and a Team Bring It (The Rock) vs team Cenation (Cena).
There will possible be another match too.

cubco
09-07-2011, 07:33 AM
Team Punk (Punk, Cabana, Hero, Castagnoli and Tyler Black?) vs Team HHH (HHH, Nash and 3 others. McIntyre as one?)

Team Bring It (Miz, Truth and 3 others) manged by Rock vs Team CeNation (Cena, Ryder and 3 others)?

Who knows. I hope it will be as big as what they hope. These two matches, should happen though. Maybe with different wrestlers, but should still happen

steveorton
09-07-2011, 08:28 AM
^title
7 vs 7 elimination tag team

????

I like those matches but would prefer 5v5.

chunkkynutzzz
09-07-2011, 09:10 AM
I want traditional

Rich Cranium
09-07-2011, 09:12 AM
I miss the traditional SS. I really used to enjoy those matches and wish they would being it back.