PDA

View Full Version : Rome's Notes from Raw LIVE (No Superstars Spoilers)

RomanFlare
09-06-2011, 12:15 AM
I went to Raw live (great box seats, right next to where Del Rio enters). I felt like being Ryan... Ryan... Ryan something, and giving some notes about the experience live.

5 Biggest Pops
1) Orton. It. Was. DEAFENING.
2) John Cena
3) The RKO
4) Triple H
5) Drew. Freaking. McInytre. Drew got a bigger pop in the dark match than CM Punk did in any of his three appearances (he came down at the end of the show to kick Ricardo's ass--doubt they showed that).

5 Biggest Boos
1) Swagger
2) Vickie
3) Del Rio
4) Nash o.O
5) Ziggler

Edit: Do note that all the boos came when these people were bashing Cena and/or Sheamus. Except for Nash, that was for pushing HHH.

Really, outside of the entrances and match ends, the crowd was DEAD. The crowd didn't get really live until Orton came out and then practically died until John came out. Orton stayed what I assumed was all commercial break after his match to pose. He really milked it.

F John Cena tried to get started a few times as a chant. Cena Sucks/Let's Go Cena obviously. The crowd--outside of my section on the wings and the one across from us--didn't really seem to care for Punk. I heard a few K-Qwik chants. The Superstars Tag match was virtually impossible to tell who were the faces and who were the heels. I didn't know until the finish (No spoilers). The crowd didn't know who anyone was. No reaction.

The WWE showed a Promo about Ryder's Youtube Shows. I'm not sure they showed it on TV... It was pretty good, honestly. Ryder getting the win got a good pop from my section.

Mason (on Superstars) got some support from the crowd!

Divas match was a bathroom break. At one point I was only one over 15 left in my section during that match.

Del Rio stayed by his car and bantered with the fans from the cut to commercial all the way until Vickie came out. He really seemed to get them riled, but I went to the bathroom during the commercial break (the faces just kinda stood around, so it was pretty obvious). Speaking of Vickie, I heard a lot of teenage girls chanting that she was fat. Also heard a lot of Anti-Barrett stuff, to the point that I started to chant for Barrett (huge fan), but it never caught on.

Enforcer23
09-06-2011, 12:21 AM
sweet cheers for that roman ;) intresting stuff

RomanFlare
09-06-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm not sure how it came across on TV, but I'm rather embarrassed for my state.

Also, Truth and Miz came out to Troof's music (which is "WASSUP?" with a new rift) and talked some shit, but then Punk came out and they ran up the ramp and came back out to Miz's music. Major wtf. Maybe the trash talk was during commercial? 'Cause it was entertaining dialogue.

VanHooliganX
09-06-2011, 02:58 AM
I went to Raw live (great box seats, right next to where Del Rio enters). I felt like being Ryan... Ryan... Ryan something, and giving some notes about the experience live.

5 Biggest Pops
1) Orton. It. Was. DEAFENING.
2) John Cena
3) The RKO
4) Triple H
5) Drew. Freaking. McInytre. Drew got a bigger pop in the dark match than CM Punk did in any of his three appearances (he came down at the end of the show to kick Ricardo's ass--doubt they showed that).

5 Biggest Boos
1) Swagger
2) Vickie
3) Del Rio
4) Nash o.O
5) Ziggler

Really, outside of the entrances and match ends, the crowd was DEAD. The crowd didn't get really live until Orton came out and then practically died until John came out. Orton stayed what I assumed was all commercial break after his match to pose. He really milked it.

F John Cena tried to get started a few times as a chant. Cena Sucks/Let's Go Cena obviously. The crowd--outside of my section on the wings and the one across from us--didn't really seem to care for Punk. I heard a few K-Qwik chants. The Superstars Tag match was virtually impossible to tell who were the faces and who were the heels. I didn't know until the finish (No spoilers). The crowd didn't know who anyone was. No reaction.

The WWE showed a Promo about Ryder's Youtube Shows. I'm not sure they showed it on TV... It was pretty good, honestly. Ryder getting the win got a good pop from my section.

Mason (on Superstars) got some support from the crowd!

Divas match was a bathroom break. At one point I was only one over 15 left in my section during that match.

Del Rio stayed by his car and bantered with the fans from the cut to commercial all the way until Vickie came out. He really seemed to get them riled, but I went to the bathroom during the commercial break (the faces just kinda stood around, so it was pretty obvious). Speaking of Vickie, I heard a lot of teenage girls chanting that she was fat. Also heard a lot of Anti-Barrett stuff, to the point that I started to chant for Barrett (huge fan), but it never caught on.

Awesome read! and you did a better job that Ryan Clark :)

As for the bolded part:
But the divas have worked really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hard to become a diva from modelling! :'(
Don't make them use twitter to complain about constructive critisism! *rollseyes*

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Amazing. The Raw I watched last-night had an annoying fan that screamed;

An I could never tell if it was a woman or a teenager with a light voice. It was really annoying. You can hear her or him during the segment involving Nash. If you have not seen it yet then you will find out when you finally do.

RomanFlare
09-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Amazing. The Raw I watched last-night had an annoying fan that screamed;

An I could never tell if it was a woman or a teenager with a light voice. It was really annoying. You can hear her or him during the segment involving Nash. If you have not seen it yet then you will find out when you finally do.

It was a girl, probably. There were a lot of teenage girls there o.o It also seemed like I was the only one (in ear-shot) that got the Shredder joke. Fuck, I'm old.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
It was a girl, probably. There were a lot of teenage girls there o.o It also seemed like I was the only one (in ear-shot) that got the Shredder joke. Fuck, I'm old.

bahaha I got that shredder joke it was awesome

johnnydropkicks
09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
yeah it was a girl. stupid girl. Punk hates you too.

Leggo
09-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Good review Romes... Hope you enjoyed it mate!

KJ PUNK
09-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Better watch out. Ryan will Copy & Paste this as "news."

AOF666
09-06-2011, 04:17 PM

Got the Shredder joke too. Surprised Punk mentioned it. Props to Punk!