PDA

View Full Version : Ryder"s stable?

capn-edu
09-05-2011, 11:06 PM
as many of us know ryder and lawler beat otunga and micheal on raw

i heard a big rumor that ryder was gonna have a stable with this two?

what do you guys think?

pauadrian
09-05-2011, 11:10 PM
where did you hear that

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 11:34 PM
It would definitely get Ryder some tv time WWWYKI

Edit: 100th post (Homer Simpson voice) WOOHOO!

The Brown One
09-05-2011, 11:35 PM
If they are going with the stable idea, they should have done it 3 weeks ago. Now seems a bit late. But why would they have Ryder in a stable with Otunga and Hennig when Otunga and Hennig are feuding with Jerry Lawler?

The Brown One
09-05-2011, 11:36 PM
It would definitely get Ryder some tv time WWWYKI

Edit: 100th post (Homer Simpson voice) WOOHOO!

Congrats Poot :)

capn-edu
09-05-2011, 11:48 PM
yeah i guess it was to late
lets see whats next for ryder

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Congrats Poot :)

Thank you mighty brown one :D

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Ehhh it may not be too late for a Ryder, Hennig, Otonguehole stable. Have Ryder come out with Lawler a couple more times then have him attack Lawler and join Otongueyerhole and Hennig to "teach them charisma". I'm sure they could swing it if they wanted to

machoo mann
09-06-2011, 02:27 AM
i think this angle with Lawler is a way to get Hennig and Otunga some credibility. They look like two random ass chumps and they really didn't seem like a threat during their legendary tag team reign :D

BlazersDozen
09-06-2011, 02:48 AM
I heard about the Ryder stable awhile ago as well but nothing developed. Maybe they switched the plans to Hawkins instead of Ryder.

VanHooliganX
09-06-2011, 02:50 AM
where did you hear that

It was around when Nexus where about to end and Zack Ryder came out and said "WOO WOO WOO" to them.

Chazztastic
09-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Maybe, it can happen... If the WWE is deadset in not letting Otungillicutty fade out of the spotlight, then the only way for them to develop their on-air personalities is to feud. Ryder coming back a few weeks ago during a Otunga/McGuillicutty match didn't mean he was going to side with them. With Ryder not saying anything left the decision open-ended. With Ryder teaming with Lawler at Raw seems to mean that he'll be working against Otunga/McGuillicutty, unless WWE decides to do the switcheroo, but that wouldn't make any sense. In-Ring Characters/Personalities are developed in feuds, so if Ryder get's people against Otungillicutty, that would get them something to work with in getting TV time.

Do I think it will happen? Well, I don't think McIntyre showing up on camera was a mistake talking about being a victim and the same with Hawkins and Reks. There appearance along with Zack teaming with Lawler has to mean something. Bottomline, with the "supershows" now being the style, WWE has to develop other storylines that connect between Raw and Smackdown.

Last note, SURVIVOR SERIES always dealt with teams vs teams. So, right now, there are a lot of individual storylines, but no really formed "teams".

The_Awesome_One
09-06-2011, 05:36 AM
I just wish they would fire otunga!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Zack Ryder is already getting over by himself. I think Curt Hawkins needs it more. He got screwed over when they let Vance Archer go.

machoo mann
09-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Zack Ryder is already getting over by himself. I think Curt Hawkins needs it more. He got screwed over when they let Vance Archer go.

quoted for the truth. Hawkins and Archer made a good tag team and now when the 'E needs tag teams more than ever they have released counterparts from tag teams like Dudebusters (Croft), Gatecrashers (Archer) and now when Hawkins and Barreta are singles wrestlers they hardly get to see action..disappointing really. Hawkins and Barreta have the ability to be great midcarders but they barely get booked even @ Superstars.

Tommy Thunder
09-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Pairing Zack Ryder with Otunga an McGuliwhatshisname is the worst thing that WWE could do for Ryder. Doing that IMO will hurt Ryder more than it will do good to the other 2.
I'd prefer for them to put Ryder back with Hawkins. Given the chance, Hawkins is just as charismatic as Ryder, and he's just as good in the ring (if not better). They are former tag champs, and would be a great addition to the tag team division.

machoo mann
09-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Pairing Zack Ryder with Otunga an McGuliwhatshisname is the worst thing that WWE could do for Ryder. Doing that IMO will hurt Ryder more than it will do good to the other 2.
I'd prefer for them to put Ryder back with Hawkins. Given the chance, Hawkins is just as charismatic as Ryder, and he's just as good in the ring (if not better). They are former tag champs, and would be a great addition to the tag team division.

Hawkins is better, no doubt. Check out the series of matches he had with Barreta, those were top notch. And Hawkins promotes himself as "The Party Starter" so him pairing up with Long Island Iced Z makes sense to me.

Tommy Thunder
09-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Hawkins is better, no doubt. Check out the series of matches he had with Barreta, those were top notch. And Hawkins promotes himself as "The Party Starter" so him pairing up with Long Island Iced Z makes sense to me.

Exactly. those matches with Barretta were awesome IMO.
They're also good friends in real life, they've tagged together before, and like you say, they have a similar gimmick (or at least Hawkins's gimmick can be tweaked a bit to make it more similar to Ryder's). Makes perfect sense.

The Brown One
09-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Exactly. those matches with Barretta were awesome IMO.
They're also good friends in real life, they've tagged together before, and like you say, they have a similar gimmick (or at least Hawkins's gimmick can be tweaked a bit to make it more similar to Ryder's). Makes perfect sense.

We already have people complaining that Ryder is a Jersey-Shore ripoff when hes not. We don't 2 of them! But I can see what you're getting at. Maybe make Hawkins character a bit wild? He seems really generic to me right now.

Tommy Thunder
09-06-2011, 08:36 AM
We already have people complaining that Ryder is a Jersey-Shore ripoff when hes not. We don't 2 of them! But I can see what you're getting at. Maybe make Hawkins character a bit wild? He seems really generic to me right now.

I for one aren't complaining, but I see what you mean.
But if that's the case, wouldn't that make them the perfect heel team?

The Brown One
09-06-2011, 08:39 AM
I for one aren't complaining, but I see what you mean.
But if that's the case, wouldn't that make them the perfect heel team?

What, being Jersey-Shore like? By the way sorry for the bad grammar, its 2am here and I'm sleepy.
I would hate to see them go the way of Robbie E in TNA. He just pisses me off.

HeelTurn
09-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Since he is an assistant GM or whatever on SD, he should bring Hawkins over, team up with Barretta and form The Broskis or New Dudebusters, maybe throw in Rosa she has some history with Ryder, and shes far too hot to be kept off tv.

Tommy Thunder
09-06-2011, 09:27 AM
What, being Jersey-Shore like? By the way sorry for the bad grammar, its 2am here and I'm sleepy.
I would hate to see them go the way of Robbie E in TNA. He just pisses me off.

I'm saying that the Jersey shore gimmick is easy to hate, so they'd make a great heel team IMO.
The reason Robbie E has gone the way he has is the result of bad booking.

And don't worry about the grammar man. We've all been there at 2am lol!!