PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or has Triple H changed on the mic?

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Ever since The Chaperone it seems like all of Triple H's promos are being acted out unnaturally.

I just can't him serious anymore when he talks....But you be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXt7_u5EsA

BlazersDozen
09-05-2011, 09:39 PM
I think Orton's has changed more for the worse. Look at a current promo then go take a look at his 2004 Bad Blood promo.

Russo swerve
09-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I think Orton's has changed more for the worse. Look at a current promo then go take a look at his 2004 Bad Blood promo.

Its part of his character I dont see why u ppl dont understand that

BlazersDozen
09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Its part of his character I dont see why u ppl dont understand that

He doesn't have to have slow boring promos to be unstable. He didn't have promos like that when it all started when he was punting the McMahon family so IMO there's no excuse.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 09:59 PM
He doesn't have to have slow boring promos to be unstable. He didn't have promos like that when it all started when he was punting the McMahon family so IMO there's no excuse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Honestly I think it has to do alot with WWE PG with the older talent. Most of 'em Haitch included feel uncomfortable with the more kid friendly PG content. He was used to being turned loose with bullet points to guide him

ihearvoices
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
It because look what he has to work with punk is not giving him nothing to work with he just saying the same crap everyone say about HHH and then Nash and HHH has not really got into it much to cut a decent promo on him. And the main reason is he is COO so he cant be the Im that damm good guy unless he returns as a wrestler and no longer the COO. Plus he is face

Enforcer23
09-05-2011, 10:19 PM
nah i dont think its bad at all i like it and it doesint seem unnatural

Bralon23
09-05-2011, 10:27 PM
He sounds the same as always to me. You might've noticed a difference between the promos he's done lately and the ones from the video you posted because that story was more personal and he had more history to go off of during his promos. Other than that, I think HHH is doing the best with what he's got.

LoGik
09-05-2011, 10:33 PM
to me it sounds like hes just waiting to snap. hes playing the part of a coo trying to keep the peace. once he snaps i think we will see him be more intense and real.

ihearvoices
09-05-2011, 10:37 PM
to me it sounds like hes just waiting to snap. hes playing the part of a coo trying to keep the peace. once he snaps i think we will see him be more intense and real.

I agree its not much he can do as COO but i bet at NOC we will see the old HHH.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 11:26 PM
I agree its not much he can do as COO but i bet at NOC we will see the old HHH.
man i hope so, i would like to see him with the belt once more before he retires too

The Brown One
09-05-2011, 11:34 PM
man i hope so, i would like to see him with the belt once more before he retires too

You can bet your ass theres going to be a 100 complaints about Triple H burying the younger talent if that happens.

tad locust
09-05-2011, 11:41 PM
I honestly don't think hes ever been that great on the mic as a face with the exeption of when he was a member of DX.I agree that he is probably going to snap soon and possibly become a full fleged heel.I would really like to see one more World title reign before he retire's.

Poot-Hair
09-06-2011, 12:02 AM
I agree with The Brown One about people bitching about "Haitch" burying young talent but the fact is he doesn't have many more great matches left in him as compared to someone like say Bryan Danielson whom has another good 15 years in the biz if he stays healthy. Let Haitch go out on top when he decides it's time and screw what everyone else says afterwards

Sully
09-06-2011, 11:08 AM
His gimmick changed as well...when someone changes their gimmick, usually they way they act and speak comes with that change. The COO of the company isn't going to be acting like the wild and ruthless Triple H like we've seen in the past.